Eighteen Minus (COMPLETED)

By Yours_Nidhi

(Apart Series - Book 6) Thank you for the beautiful cover Shiviious ❤️ Vanshika Khanna has everything in her... More

Prologue- Teaser - Please give me another chance!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Reader's Love ❤️
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note - New Schedule
Chapter 9
Aesthetics
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
✨IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ✨
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Prologue - Teaser - You hurt so good!!!🥹💔
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Final

Introduction

17K 355 54
By Yours_Nidhi

Apart Series - Book 6

Please Note: This book can be read independently, but reading previous books of this series helps you understand characters better.

Vanshika Khanna has everything in her life today. Her parents love her, her grandfather has accepted her, her grandmother can see her whenever she wants, her twin sister and now her caring brother in law too. She is having the best time of her life with her family after 12 big years because finally her grandfather had let go of what happened in the past and invited her back home.

It's her sister, the biggest vamp on Indian television Lavanya Khanna's marriage with her producer and love Aditya Raj Suryavanshi.

Shika was enjoying every bit of her sister Luv's marriage until her dirty past appeared in front of her.

After all a few mistakes can ruin your dreams, others can sabotage your image and self respect but Vanshika's one mistake DESTROYED her life.

She didn't know if she was immature or a fool...After all she was

EIGHTEEN MINUS

Begins 30th March 2023

Disclaimer: Any resemblance to real persons or other real-life entities is purely coincidental. All characters and other entities appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, dead or alive, or other real-life entities, past or present, is purely coincidental.

Copyright Disclaimer: I don't own any rights of pictures used (if any). They belong to the owners respectively.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 13.5K 46
Two Verma sisters. Elder one is Ruhanika and the other one is Sitara. Despite sharing the same womb, they had quite different personalities and outlo...
99.5K 4.7K 56
"I don't know how many times i have to save this stranger" he said i rolled my eyes. I give him a fake smile "you don't need to worry about a strange...
383K 12.1K 46
Little did she knew that her father married a women, named kalyani. And also a little 5 year kiddo can understand what? She was 5 when her mom, left...
99.4K 7.9K 34
Book 1 ) Love with an Innocent villager Every infant grows to become a toddler that is early childhood then middle childhood then reaching to the sta...