Commander Unto The Multiverse

By LaskehHasmet

A teenage boy walking and minding only his own business, unfortunately he fell to a manhole. Expecting death... More

Prologue:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Carlos Arsenals Part 1
Carlos Arsenal Part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Carlos Arsenal (Updated)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 33

991 32 24
By LaskehHasmet

Back on Earth......

The war was over, the UNSC high command celebrated the victory over the covenant along with the separatist forces that aided them against the final battle of Truth and his remaining forces.

However all soon gone down to the drain as disaster  struck which shock the UNSC high command and all others.

Commander Forest and his battle group has been vanished, it was not long after a heavily damaged battle cruiser belong to Commander Forest exited slipspace 3 days after the UNSC victory.

A team was sent into the ship only to discover green smudges around the walls and red blood splattered, in which cause an alarm around the High Command in which promptly quarantined the ship until all infestation or blood stains from the flood was eliminated or cleanse. A group of Spartans and specialist enter the ship to retrieve the information at the bridge on what happen to Commander Forests.

After retrieving the data from the bridge the data was sent to the higher ups. Grim and sadness spread throughout the UNSC leaders as they watched Commander Forest and his fleet were being under attacked by the flood and what's worst they were surrounded by all sides and High Charity was found but filled with infestation.

They watched helplessly as they saw hundreds of men and women died bravely fighting the flood, some of the people inside the command can't stomach what they are seeing and went to the bathroom.

One by one each ships detonate as in order not to fall in the hands of the biological virus that plague the galaxy once ago. However in act of defiance they saw Commander Forests main command ship and several others aimed their ships towards the High Charity.

They saw commander Forest familiar mobile suit painted in red now leading the charge towards the High Charity as he along under his command kill whatever infected mobile suits crossed between them.

This goes on until they reach High Charity, where they saw his fleet went full thruster on their ships and slammed towards High Charity creating massive explosion on some parts of High Charity however it's still afloat despite inflicting heavy damages.

Forest's mobile suit then take no chance and grabbed his powerful particle beam cannon as he dash forward to the center of High Charity. He faced heavy opposition but with the help of his remaining mobile suit units they protect Forest from incoming attacks, all of them died bravely as they fought of the swarms of infected fighters and mobile suits.

Their were not in vain as Forest manage to get enough closer to the center of High Charity. With no hesitation he aimed his particle cannon and pulled the trigger, just in time as numerous tentacles from the High Charity was about to capture Forest's mobile suit. A massive explosion erupted at the center of High Charity and was followed soon by multiple explosions until a bright light engulf the screen in which it shut downs.

Silence and shock spread across to the command room, they have lost a competent and genius scientist that saved mankind from its extinction. It is not good day for the UNSC high command and surely along with UEG and it's people.

Days later shock and grief spread throughout all the UEG territories as the heroic death of Commander Forest was put in the live news.  A part of the video was shown live without the gruesome scene, where Forest and his forces has stopped the flood endearing the lives in the galaxy. A funeral was held at the next day to commemorate Forest actions and along with his fleet serving and protecting the UEG and it's territories.

Carlos POV

It was done I watched as my suppose death live on the news and how many people have wept, especially the Spartans I have trained. Despite the helmets obscuring their faces, the Spartans that once I have train, I felt there emotions, sadness and grief on my passing.

I shut off the monitor before I turn to face Eva.

"I am impressed your editing skills is top notch till."

Eva chuckles before before she replied.

"Thank you my love, I appreciate your comment. Before we go, me and Cabal have already send the artifacts to your own universe they were in the process of putting in the stasis."

"Good, and also did you send my final message to the Spartans, I kindly feel bad if I didn't gave them a final farewell."

"It done after we have sent the artifacts through the portal."

"Your the best you know that?"

"I aim to please my love."

"Let's go I think we have overstayed any longer."

Eva hum as she piloted the main personal ship of Carlos Serenity towards their destination.

No one's POV

Shield World Requiem

In the planet below numerous construct was being made one of it was a base shape in a rectangular with a stealth generator to blend in to the surroundings.

Outside the planet of shield world were numerous ships from covenant and UNSC ships but these were not belong to the UNSC but to Carlos own fleet which he required and his own followers that defected from the covenant which they upgraded and modified their own ships with Carlos advancements along with some of their arsenal's to fully serve their lord better.

Enlighten Dreadnought

Enlighten Cruiser

Enlighten Heavy Assault Ship

Enlighten Capital Ship

Enlightened Heavy Destroyer

Arc Interceptor

Crimson Bomber

Modified Seraph

Dom II

The enlighten also had updated their weapons as well making it more powerful than ever before. All ships were slightly larger compared to their own counterparts, down the planet were various soldiers marching in formation one of the rows were the promethean, enlighten and Carlos own army doing drills and inspecting their weapons.

Carlos ship have appeared outside of the shield worlds perimeter and moved above the top of the planet.

"Cabal is everybody ready?" Carlos asked Cabal in which he appeared in the monitor.

"Yes all preparations are ready."

Another familiar voice spoked.

"Sesa here my lord. Were ready as you have asked."

Sesa

"And Atriox?"

"Here my lord." A gruff voiced.

An fully armoured Jiralhanae without his helmet appeared on one of the monitors in the bridge of Serenity.

Atriox

"Good now all us are here prep your ships were going to another universe."

"At once my lord." Both spoke before ending the connection.

Soon numerous ships have formed besides Carlos flagship along with Atriox and Sesas personal ships.

Enduring Conviction (Atriox Ship)

Dawn of Revenge (Sesa Ship)

A large portal emerge in front of them almost double the size the shield planet itself. The portal engulf the fleets along with the planet before it slowly vanishes away leaving nothing behind.

On a certain universe far far away.....

A familiar portal was seen emerging from the darkness of space, there came out Carlos fleet and the shield world.

"Something's wrong, were suppose to be at the capital right now. Cabal did the machine malfunction when creating the portal." Carlos asked.

"No sir, I don't detect any anomaly or signs of malfunction happen during the process. Strange were suppose to be at home but my scanners indicate that where in a different galaxy."

Carlos frown as he take look at the bridge and spotted a planet over head.

"Eva take a quick scan in the system."

"Copy that commander."

Eva take a quick scan, minutes later the results were back with grim news.

"Commander, it seems were not in our home universe, the planets were not the same as the ones back from our home universe. It may possibly we are in a different universe, commander." Eva explained.

Carlos stayed silence stoic before he replied to Eva.

"Set course to the nearest planet and inform Axiox and Sesa to meet me in Serenity."

"Yes, commander." Eva responded to Carlos before she went to inform them.

"Cabal, I want you to track any frequency you can able to find. Collect any necessary useful information you find so that we may now who we are dealing with, politics, economy, army , VIPs and all."

"Yes sir." Without a minute waste Cabal started tuning any frequency he finds to hack.

Carlos turns back and sat in his command chair and contemplates just what happen.

'No doubt this is one of ROBs sick fuckery he or she wants, now I mention it when was the last time I interact with the system.' Carlos thought as he mentally open his system.

As he opened his system, low and behold a single notification from one of his icons.

He clicked it and automatically the icon showed the unread message.

'Dear Carlos, as you may know I may have a little bit interrupted your journey home. Buuut!! Don't worry it will be the last time I will or not will interrupt your adventures. As for the reasons behind it weeeellll let say is for shits and giggles. Todaloooo!!! Your dearest and not dearest friend ROB.'

Carlos eyes twitch and growled as he read the message sent by ROB before closing his system and brood.

'What a dick.' Carlos though.

His rain of thought was interrupted by Eva.

"Commander, where are closing a nearby planet."

"Open the screen."

The main monitor showed a beautiful planet with a red moon, it almost depict like earth but Carlos noticed several spire structures on top of the planet which is visible on a closer inspection and several landmass in which he can't recognize.

"Sir, I may able to track and hack a frequency on the planet. However the frequency I found is very old, estimates to be thousand of years but I manage to find the name of the planet which to be the capital of an empire thousands of years ago." Cabal reported to Carlos which caught interest with it.

"Oh what is it?"

"Zakuul"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.7M 55.7K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
405K 16.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...