Jonas x y/n - the giver

By kazshofie

You were sent to a new community alone for a few days because of a school project. You wonder what you will s... More

☆ intro ☆
- Goodbye Class & Hello Community -
- Odd Family -
- Interview -
- Weird, huh? -
- House of Old -
- Confession -
- Maybe it was fate? -
- Unaswered Questions -
- New emotions -
- The start to an end -
- ENDING -

- The project -

837 12 31
By kazshofie

IN YOUR BEDROOM

*DING DING*

You woke up to a familiar sound.

y/n : ugh what time is it...

Your eyes slowly opened as they adjusted to the light, wandering around the room as you looked for your alarm. You grabbed the alarm and gasped.

y/n : 6:30!? I'm going to be late to school!! Aiya I need to quickly change..

IN THE DINING ROOM

*THUD THUD THUD*
(sounds footsteps walking down the stairs)

Mom : "Oh you're here, quicky eat and leave you're already late."

y/n : "I know, you don't have to remind me."

Dad : "Just shut your mouth and eat."

y/n : "....."

The awkwardness filled in the air was a common occurrence at the dining table. Normally your parents would just complain about work while you try to eat as fast as possible to leave the room.

You slurped the leftover milk and cereal on your bowl down your throat.

y/n : "I'm going now, bye.."

Parents : "....."

AT SCHOOL

y/n : "I'm sorry for coming late."

Teacher : "Don't be late again, go sit on your seat."

You walked over to your seat, knowing that everyone was staring at you; you didn't mind though. School wasn't so different from home either. You didn't really have friends since you gave up communicating to other people after some friendships didn't work out. At least you have Olivia, your best friend, she helped you a lot when you felt lonely or whenever you had a hard time. And luckily your seat was next to hers.

Teacher : "Today we'll learn about......"

You started to get bored and whispered to your bestie.

y/n : "Olivaaa ~ I'm bored and hungry, I know you have snacks...pleaseeee ~"

You gave her puppy eyes which was to made it harder for her to resist, but instead made her slap your face. The slap made a sound that was loud but not loud enough for the teacher to hear.

Olivia : "I would've given you the snack if it weren't for your puppy eyes."

y/n : "Oh please, just at least give me a piece of candy."

Olivia : "Fine." *rolls her eyes*

As Olivia handed the piece of the candy over to you, the teacher knocked the whiteboard to get the student's attention.

Teacher : "We have an important project that will take 70% of your grades so listen up."

Olivia : "70%!? That's basically our whole entire grade..."

y/n : Yikes, I hope it isn't a group project tho..

Teacher : "It's an individual project and here are the details on the screen."

You and the rest of the class looked at the screen in disbelief.

THE SCREEN :

"This project will be worth 70% of your grades this year.

For this project you have to go visit a community ALONE for 4 days and 3 nights. All of you will be sent to separate communities and you will write about the community (what they do, what they eat, what things they have that we don't, things you could change to improve this community etc.)

Minimum words for this project : 2000

You can make a digital poster or an A3 poster.

You have two weeks to complete this project (the days when you visit the community are already included.)

Here's what you are allowed to bring to the community (since the community have different rules from our community, we can't bring much) : a water bottle, a bag pack, alarm clock, notebook, pencils, pens, erasers, correction tapes, a jacket, a blanket, sanitary pads, your clothes, a pair of shoes, hair ties, and glasses

We will be sending students off tomorrow (sorry for telling it the day before, it was an urgent project that was pushed for a long period of time already.)"

The class was full of chatter as the teacher walked out of the classroom.

y/n : Isn't this totally bullshit!?!! You can't just inform us about a residential trip one day before the trip!!! Ughhh why do I even go to this shitty school...

Olivia was furious when she had to cancel her plans for a date because of this situation. She bites lower lip as she glances at you cursing underneath your breath.

You looked at Olivia, you both locked eyes then you proceeded to say...

y/n : "But we don't have a choice anyways right?"

Olivia gulped as that realization hits, she is powerless against the school system. But she does realize that she is not alone.

Olivia : "Right....See you tomorrow at the school gates then.."

y/n : "I'll text you when I reach home. You know, we can't see each other for 4 days!!!" *makes a pouty face*

Olivia : *pats y/n's back* "As long as you make it out of the community alive you wouldn't have to worry about anything else since we swore to each other that only death will do us part."

y/n : *nods* "Ok then, but it would be boring without my phone and you. Guess that's part of life, nothing's really fair and all you can do is complain."

Oliva : "Just hang on for a bit, you'll get through this."

y/n : "If you say so..."

You walked back home with Olivia sending you off.

AT HOME

You waved goodbye to Olivia before entering your house. Looking around, realizing that no one's home.

y/n : Yessss no one's homeee!! Finally I don't have to deal with them and their questions/insults anymoreee ~

You ran upstairs and slammed the door open, revealing a room with a bed with clothes all over it.

y/n : *sighs* "I should start packing now.."

After hours of packing, you decided to double check, making sure that you don't miss anything; specially your comfort blanket.

It was a blanket you had when you were 6 years old and still kept it till this day. If you had anxiety or if you felt like you're going to have a heart attack, you would wrap yourself around the blanket and it would calm you down.

y/n : Phew just finished...*checks the phone*

Olivia :
Are you done packing yet??? Can I call you? 😭

y/n :
done but I can't call :(

Olivia :
NOOOOOO
whyyyy are your parents home??
Is that why you can't call??

y/n :
Nah I just don't wanna hear ur voice

Olivia :
Fuck you

y/n :
Then fuck me 🤭

Olivia :
Ummm anyways 😟
Do you wonder if the other communities would have handsome boys???
Like that's my only motivation rn since my date is canceled 🖕🖕🖕

y/n :
Geez well they may have handsome boys
but we only have 4 days to talk to them so-

Olivia :
WE STILL GET TO TALK OR BE IN THEIR PRESENCE THO

y/n :
*sends a photo*

Look at urself rn
Ur fucking delusional

Olivia :
😒 ur no fun
aren't u the same

y/n :
Fine
At least it's better than looking at the boys in our class

Olivia :
Fr fr

Hours passed by and it was already time to sleep. You closed your eyes as you heard a man whispering in your ear..

??? : "I welcome you to a community with no color, no feelings, no love, and no freedom...have a safe trip tomorrow..."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Thank you for reading!! I genuinely hope that you didn't fell asleep reading this cuz it's has a lot of useless details lol
I swear it will get better this is just the beginning 😭

Anygays see u laterrr
or not 🤭

BYE 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 17.4K 29
Jisung has been in love with his best friends big brother ever since they were kids, who soon enough becomes his dance teacher in JYP'S university. ...
421K 21.4K 22
Minho has a big secret, he is a vampire. He lives among humans and tries to act like one. He has many enemies because of who he is which leads to him...
27.5K 1K 39
(under edit) Schools Playboy fall in love with a boy.. See how story turns after that, "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry" he cried "We aren't destined to...