𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ★| 𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐱 𝐟�...

By Kyouch0

"Do you remember when we used to look up at the stars?" "I'm looking at the most beautiful star right now." "... More

! 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨 !
𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕
𝐕
𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗
𝐗
𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈
Important

𝐈𝐈

918 31 4
By Kyouch0

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ★| 𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀᴅs: 1363

𝑎𝑟𝑐𝑎𝑑𝑒 /ɑ𝑟ˈ𝑘𝑒𝑖𝑑
𝐴𝑛 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑎 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐 𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑖𝑛-𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑐: 𝑣𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑜-𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑐𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑠.

𝐅/𝐧: "𝐀𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐡.. 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫?"

"Because today is full moon and there are supposed to be shooting stars today. It's been so long since I saw one we just have to. What are you gonna wish for?"

F/n: "I can't believe you still believe in this stuff. But if you ask for it then maybe i'll wish for... Money."

"Seriously ? If you want money so bad then go date Reo and be rich."

"Yeah as if I want to date Reo. That boy is too popular for that. What about you what's your wish ?"

To be really honest Y/n doesn't know if she has a wish. She could wish for many things but they aren't so important because all of it can be bought with money.

"Hmm... maybe a  Celestron Inspire 100AZ refractor telescope.  They are suppose to be very good."

F/n: "You and your telescopic obsession. Look Y/n a shooting star ! Well I wish for..."

Y/n didn't bother hearing what her friend wishes. Her full concentration are on the shooting stars right now. They shine like diamonds and gems in the sky and by looking at it Y/n finds comfort in just sitting outside and stargazing. The feeling she feels when seeing a sky full of them is indescribable.

F/n: "Y/n did you hear what I said?"

"You were saying something? Sorry I wasn't paying attention."

"Of course you didn't. I asked if you want to camp outside. As weird as it sounds I think it's a good idea to spent the night outside like last time again."

"YES. I LOVE YOU !"

After them getting the things from Y/n's house they set everything up and just hung out: stargazing, gossip and stargazing again. It's basically main activity for Y/n. F/n doesn't care much tho and played songs on her guitar.

F/n loves music as much as Y/n loves the stars. It's everything for her and because she is such a musical genius F/n can basically play every single instrument you can imagine: guitar, piano, violin, saxophone ect. Even Y/n still doesn't know what instrument F/n can't play.

...

Y/n tried to sleep but no hope. After hours of trying she gave up and went out to lay on the grass gazing at the sky again. She still thinks about that weird feeling when seeing Nagi. He hasn't been able to get out of her head for the past days. It's not that she has a crush on him (yet :) ) it's rather because Nagi is so familiar to her. After thinking about this for the next hours straight she finally fell asleep outside.

The next day they ran to school barely making it in time. Somehow there may be some changes in the classes which means either they have to go to different classes or they stick together and get in a different class ( or vice versa ).

Fortunately both can stick together and were switched to a different class. Upon entering the class both of the girls were surprised to find Reo and Nagi in the class. When they found their seats they see Reo coming up to the two girls.

Reo: "What a coincidence ! Nice seeing you guys here too !"

F/n: "Well look who's here. Fancy meeting you guys here. I guess we're classmates now."

Nagi: "Reo who's there ?"

Reo: "It's F/n and Y/n you remember them from last time ?"

Nagi: "...nice seeing you here."

"Is Nagi always like that ? He seems as if he doesn't give a shit about anything."

Reo: "That's because he's just a slacker it's really normal. Hey what about hanging out after school like as friends you know?"

F/n: "Damn we just met few days back for one time but nice i'm only going when Y/n comes tho."

"I'm coming don't worry  i'm sure it'll be fun !"

Reo: "Yo Nagi care for joining us ? We have to practice anyway."

Nagi: "Aah... but if you say so then i'll join you guys."

Reo: "Great! well then it's set!"

When the class began, Y/n almost exploded of happiness because the topic was astronomy. Instantly everyone in class knows her excitement for the topic. The teacher was impressed by her knowledge of astrology and even praised her for it. Y/n isn't very comfortable with praises but it makes her even happier. When their school day ended the four of them started to go to the arcade partially because it's the only place where Nagi would go.

Reo: "I didn't know you'd love astronomy that much Y/n you were incredible today !"

F/n: "She's just a total space freak. But Bestie you were different today."

"Well maybe because of the class change and the topic !"  Y/n said with  the biggest grin on her face.

Nagi: "...Ah! I died."

Reo: "Nagi save your battery for later not that you will go all sulking about it."

Nagi: "Fine we're there anyway."

They finally arrived at the arcade and decided to play fighting games. F/n came up with the idea that they'll all battle against each other until one of them wins in an ultimate 1 vs 1 battle. The winner doesn't have to pay for food later.

"HAH  A WIN FOR ME !"

F/n: " DAMN U REALLY SLAYED ME WITH THAT MOVE !"

Reo: " Damn I lost too. Winning against Nagi is impossible anyway !"

Nagi: "It's not impossible you're just not good enough."

"Well now it's just you and me Nagi. Let's see who'll win !"

That battle was one of the most intensive battle Y/n has ever fought even a crowd started to form around Nagi and her. After a long intensive battle...

Nagi: "I won. Looks like I don't have to pay for food."

Reo: "That was a really close call even a crowd formed while you guys played. So cool how many moves you even got !"

"Aah  this was the most fierce battle ever! Nagi you're impressive."

Nagi: " I only memorized some cool moves I saw and did it. Never even tried some of that before. You were good too Y/n."

F/n: "Getting praised by the winner himself ! MY Bestie is the best of course !"

"AAHH F/N DO YOU HAVE TO HIT ME EVERY DAMN TIME !"

When it was time for ordering, Nagi ended up ordering a simple lemon tea and a simple plain Udon. He could've used that opportunity to order lots of things to eat but ended up only ordering two things. When they were done eating the boys had to go because they still had practice. Nagi just left without even parting properly from the girls. Rude.

Later in the evening Y/n and F/n were at Y/n's house to hang out a bit more. As usual F/n gossips about every single thing she knows.

F/n: " And did you know that the guy from the music club cheated on his girlfriend 4 times ? She really deserves to know what kind of dumbfuck her boyfriend is ! And did you hear that the girl from art club is- "

"Does Nagi seem familiar to you ?"

"What ?"

"Nothing. Continue I wanna know what happened to the girl from art club !"

Y/n has this feeling for several days now and she can't get rid of it. It's like that feeling is haunting    
Y/n. The more she thought about the weird feeling the more she has an idea of who it might be.

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘/𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐡 𝐢'𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐤 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐚
𝐈'𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐟 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 !
𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ★| 𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 23.9K 70
y/n is a very feminine girl although her favourite sport is soccer; a boy sport. in primary school she was often bullied for her passion for the spo...
82.8K 3.9K 19
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❥ How do most people feel about their childhood friends? Are they forgettable, someone you can't live without, or someone who happened to app...
14.5K 486 6
- 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐤 Various x 𝐅! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 - PLEASE READ! '(𝗬/𝗻) 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝗱𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗱 player in a girl's national team and is...
394K 18.7K 70
"𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿... 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗻𝗼𝘄" y/n has always been lowkey. she keeps to herself, goes to school, hangs out...