Shane X Female Reader - Stard...

By flying_whale_shark

This is a smut and fluff fanfiction set in the Stardew Valley universe. It is a Shane romance story with a ve... More

Chapter 1: A New Beginning
Chapter 2: A Visit To The Ranch
Chapter 3: A Plentiful Harvest
Chapter 4: Saloon Sunsets
Chapter 5: A New Day
Chapter 6: As The Night Falls
Chapter 7: A Spring Picnic
Chapter 8: A Date To Remember
Chapter 9: A Rough Morning
Chapter 10: The Storm Hits
Chapter 11: The Despair of the Drunk
Chapter 12: An Eventful Ride
Chapter 13: A Trip In The City
Chapter 14: A Hint of Anticipation
Chapter 15: Some Birthday Presence
Chapter 16: The Game
Chapter 17: A Cold, Not Lonely Night
Chapter 18: The First Morning
Chapter 19: An Interesting Altercation
Chapter 20: The Perfect Pair
Chapter 21: Life Goes On
Chapter 22: Coupled Confusion
Chapter 23: The Forgiving And The Fair
Chapter 24: Some Nights And More Memories
Chapter 25: Flowering Flirtatiously
Chapter 26: Dancing Daisies And Daffodils
Chapter 27: Quite An Afterparty
Chapter 28: A Content Homebody
Chapter 29: The Dazzling Niece
Chapter 30: Strolling At Sunset
Chapter 31: No Good Words
Chapter 32: How Do You Solve A Problem
Chapter 33: A Summer Cold
Chapter 34: Friday Night Fights
Chapter 35: Rest And Recovery
Chapter 36: A Steamy September
Chapter 37: A New Intimacy
Chapter 38: In A Flash
Chapter 39: Not Again
Chapter 40: The Unfinished Puzzle
Chapter 41: Farm Chores
Chapter 42: The Big Question
Chapter 43: Talk Of The Town
Chapter 44: After Party
Chapter 45: A Very Generous Thank You
Chapter 46: Origin Story
Chapter 47: The Talk
Chapter 48: The First Snow
Chapter 49: The Delicatessen Disagreement
Chapter 50: A Date To Re-Remember
Chapter 51: Girls' Day
Chapter 52: Festivals & Flurries
Chapter 53: Final Touches
Chapter 54: Cold Feet, Warm Bed
Chapter 55: Wedding Bells, Part 1
Chapter 57: Newlyweds
Chapter 58: Heavenly Honeymoon
Chapter 59: A New, New Beginning
Chapter 60: Oh My God-Daughter
Chapter 61: The Road Less Taken
Chapter 62: Harvest Cheers
Chapter 63: A Coastal Temptation
Chapter 64: The Party Ploy
Chapter 65: Splashy Seduction
Chapter 66: A Barnyard Birthday Bash
Chapter 67: Some Things Stay The Same
Chapter 68: Mom & Dad

Chapter 56: Wedding Bells, Part 2

1.9K 45 75
By flying_whale_shark

After breaking away from the kiss, the two of you turned to face the audience and Shane triumphantly lifted up your arm in victory. "Let's party!" He exclaimed, followed by rounds of cheering from the audience.

It only took a moment for the crowd to get up from their seats and start to dance. The town square was a perfect location, and Gus happily set up a booth for food and drinks next to the Saloon. Soon, enough you found yourself grabbing a glass of wine from the cheery barkeep.

"Congratulations, (Y/N)." He grinned as he handed you the glass. "We're all so happy for the two of you. You've been a wonderful addition to Pelican Town."

You thanked him and turned back to where most people had gathered around, dancing. Sam, Sebastian, and Abigail volunteered to perform with their band for the reception, and they sounded great.

"There you are," Shane mumbled in your ear, coming up from behind and slinking an arm around your waist. "I've been looking for my wife." He emphasized the last word, sending a mix of excited and gleeful electricity through you. He leaned down and gently kissed you on the cheek. "Ready to go mingle? I think everyone here is excited to greet us."

On cue, Demetrius and Robin appeared in front of you, both dressed up for the occasion. "Congratulations!" the ginger carpenter smiled. "And if the two of you ever think about adding on a nursery, let me know! I'll cut you a deal."

"Thanks," Shane smiled. "But that won't be necessary for a while."

The couple smiled understandingly. "Well, we can't express how happy we are for you," Demetrius added before leaving the two of you to continue to greet your guests.

It was like the whole town was swarming around you, but all you could focus on was the small bubble that contained you and your now husband, Shane. "Well, Missus, what shall we do next?"

"Kiss?" You joked, unable to focus on anything but the wonderful man standing before you.

"I can get behind that." Shane smiled, wrapping a hand around your waist and dipping you slightly as he leaned down to kiss you swiftly yet passionately. You felt your head rush as he stood you back up. "I don't know why...but it feels so good to be married to you. I'm still having trouble believing this is all real, that you aren't something I made up in a dream. Heavy drinking can do that, you know."

You couldn't help but shake your head and laugh. "I'm real, Shane." You reached up and cupped his face in your hands. "I'm real, we're married, and you're sober."

"And you want to be married to me, right?" He asked, threading his arms around your waist. "You don't just feel bad for me or something?"

"Dear Yoba, Shane." You laughed. "Do you really think I would have married you out of pity? Did you not hear my vows?" You couldn't tell if he was kidding or not, but you were going to reassure him either way. "I love you more than I ever thought I could possibly love someone, and you make me so insanely happy."

"Thanks." Shane blushed, pulling you in tightly.

"No worries." You joked. "I kind of remember telling you something like that thirty minutes ago."

There was so much to do, and it was so overwhelming, but standing next to Shane made you feel much more confident. "For the groom," You both turned around to see Gus handing Shane a small cup of beer. "It's the ale you like. I imported some, especially for today. I understand if you're still watching how much you're drinking, so here's a small taste."

It was a shot glass full of the bitter amber drink and Shane happily downed it in one gulp. The bartender awaited your husband's reaction. "So good." Shane grinned. "Makes me wonder why I ever quit."

"Now, now." Gus wagged his finger in an almost paternal manner. "We can't have that attitude. Sobriety is important, Shane. Think of this as nothing more than a special occasion. Plus, it was a clever way for me to give you that glass."

"Huh?" Shane looked down at the tiny cup. "Aww, Gus. This is sweet." He titled the glass so you could see it. Etched into the glossy material was a cute drawing of a mermaid's pendant surrounded by "Shane + (Y/N)" and "Spring 1." It was an adorable present and you both thanked Gus before heading to rejoin the party.

The two of you made it to the dance floor as the song was ending. The music was surprisingly good, and you were surprised when a voice spoke normally over the microphone. "Now, a slower song to celebrate Pelican Town's newest couple."

The band started playing a beautiful, lulling song as the townspeople gathered to watch your 'First Dance.' "May I?" Shane asked, trying his best to be polite and proper.

You nodded, trying to ignore the blush forming on your cheeks from having so many people watch you dance. Shane slid his arms around your waist and gently held the small of your back as you rested your arms over his shoulders.

"I know it's only been a couple of minutes, but I've really enjoyed being married to you so far." You smiled, trying to ignore the tears that were beginning to well in your eyes. "Everything about today has been so perfect. I don't want it to end." You softly rested your head on his chest as the two of you continued to sway to the music.

People started to join in and slow dance while the flash of Haley's camera clicked away. You looked up to see your husband's relaxed face, enjoying the embrace the two of you held. He spoke before you could say anything. "Want to get out of here?" Shane whispered into your hair, squeezing you tightly.

"Oh?" You looked up at him with raised eyebrows, a little surprised by what he was implying.

"Not like that!" He laughed, grabbing your arm affectionately. "I just want to take you home and pull you in close and fall asleep in our warm bed." He kissed the top of your head. "This has been so fun, but I can't wait to be alone with just you."

"Mmm." You agreed, letting yourself lean against him. It wasn't even three in the afternoon, and you knew the party would last for hours yet. Still, you were already starting to feel exhausted.

"Enough for that sappy stuff." Sam joked over the microphone. "Let's party!" The band switched to an upbeat rock song. The two of you stepped away as the group before you started dancing more wildly.

"It looks like everyone's having a great time!" You smiled.

"Yeah!" Your husband agreed. "Though it's been a concerningly long time since I've seen Jas..."

Seemingly on cue, Marnie appeared in front of the two of you, looking a little tipsy to be completely honest. She was holding two overfilled champagne flutes. "Here." She quickly forced you both to take a glass. "Cheers!"

The rancher quickly turned around as Shane called after her. "Aunt Marn, wait!" But it was no use, she had disappeared back into the crowd. "Eh." He shrugged, taking a swig of the drink before nearly spewing it out. "Damn, that's strong!" He looked at you, slightly baffled. "Where does she keep getting these drinks?!"

You just shook your head and laughed, very cautiously sipping on your own drink. He was right, the drink must be pure alcohol. "Yoba, that burns." You agreed, still scanning the crowd for Jas.

"I think she's over there." Shane pointed, having to stand up straighter to see over the crowd. Shane was decently taller than you, so you knew there was no chance for you to see. He grabbed your hand and pulled you with him as he started jogging over to his niece.

"Hey, Uncle Shane! Hi, Aunt (Y/N)!" The little girl smiled. Her black hair was a little messy but other than that she seemed to be completely fine.

"Hey, Jas." He smiled, slightly relieved to see his goddaughter. "What have you been up to?"

"Just playing with the flowers." She gestured to the scattered petals around her. "I've decided I'm getting married, too." She quickly looked up at Shane to see his reaction.

"Oh, is that so?" He smiled, glad to see her excited and well. "Hmmm, I don't think so." He picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder playfully. "How are you supposed to get married all the way up here? And you're my kid, I'd have to meet the person you're marrying first, right?"

She sighed, throwing her hands above her head, towards the ground as Shane finally set her back down. "Alright, Jazzy. Let's get you some food."

The two of them left to go get Jas some dinner while you continued to mingle with the wedding guests. You were swarmed with hundreds of "Congrats" and "We're so happy for you" comments. You saw Marnie and Mayor Lewis near the bar, being poured more glasses of the extra-strength champagne. It was nearing sunset, and Pelican Town's few street lights began to flicker on. "Hey, (Y/N)!"

You turned around to see Haley behind you, holding all of her camera equipment. "Where's Shane? I want to get some pictures of the two of you during golden hour!"

She ushered you away from the crowd and towards some pretty floral arrangements being perfectly struck by the late afternoon lighting. Shane must have seen you and headed over because he showed up quickly behind you. "Oh, perfect timing!" Haley grinned, positioning her camera. "Okay, now kiss!"

Shane was more than happy to oblige the amateur photographer as he reached around you, kissing you passionately as he lifted you into the air. You carefully cupped his face in your hands as you kissed him back, positioning your legs along his torso as he held you in the air against him.

"Perfect, perfect!" The blonde cheered as she snapped photo after photo. "Now, try another pose! Maybe look at each other?" Shane set you down gently but kept his arms around you as he looked down into your eyes. "Have a conversation or something, you guys look too serious!" Haley called out.

"So, how's your day been?" Shane asked jokingly.

"Not too bad, I married this pretty cute guy." You winked. "So that was fun."

Shane blushed, still putting on a playful persona. "You think I'm cuUuUute?"

You swatted his arm affectionately as you both started laughing.

"This looks so good, guys!" Haley encouraged. "Keep it going!"
"I love you, (Y/N)." Shane smiled, reaching down to brush a piece of hair out of your face. The gesture reminded you of your first date that had been 'ruined' by the rain, but that only made it more special. "It's still surreal that we're married."

"I know!" You grinned. "I'm so happy. Our life together is going to be so magical."

"I can't wait." He kissed the top of your head lightly.

The two of you were interrupted by Jas appearing, tugging on Haley's skirt. "Ms. Haley? Can I get my picture taken?"

"Aww, of course!" The photographer smiled. Jas eagerly ran up to the two of you and jumped in front, posing excitedly for her picture to be taken. You and Shane leaned down next to her and Haley gladly captured it all. Haley thanked you for the photos and then left to rejoin the party.

The sunset was drawing to an end, and the lights of the square of Pelican Town were quickly turning on. The darkness was dispersing the guests with mixed statements of "it's getting late" and "I'm quite tired" as they shuffled back to their houses.

You and your husband thanked people for coming as they left. It wasn't long before it was just you, Shane, Marnie, and Jas left in the square. "Well, I guess we'll be off," Marnie said, holding Jas' hand as she hugged you each goodbye. "This has been wonderful, let me know if you need anything this week, okay? I'm only a call away." You could tell she was still a little buzzed, but the sentiment was genuine. She squeezed Jas' hand. "Alright, sweetie, let's go home."

"Sure you can find it?" Shane joked, making fun of his aunt's inebriated state.

"Oh, you're one to talk." She retorted, shooing her sarcastic nephew away. "Take your wife home, don't worry about me."

They started off towards the Cindersap Forest, leaving you and Shane alone. "Well, you heard her." He laced his arm through yours. "Let's go to our home, my wife."

✏️ A/N: Sorry this is so late! Our next installment, Chapter 57: Newlyweds, will be released in two days on Sunday, March 19, 2023! Thank you all so much for reading and please know that big things are in the works!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.4K 49
Abbacchio daughter scenarios, what's the worst that could happen? Abbacchio of all people. Not the kind of person you think would adopt a baby, right...
276K 13.1K 33
Rumors of a revolt have been spreading like wildfire across the mansion. The Greshams were not poor in terms of power and money, but they certainly h...
87K 1.4K 21
...They meet you... ...Their feelings... ...Start involving... ...Toward you... ...Will you accept it?...
48.6K 3.7K 15
Love keeps us strong when Life falls apart.