Sleeping With My Gay Bestfrie...

By Crazybhabiemhine

Binago ko siya......... . . . . . Naging siya ang katuparan ng mga pangarap ko..... . . . . . ibinigay ko lah... More

The beginning
What next?
Chapter 1: The wedding
Chapter 2: Rescue
Chapter 3: Pain
Chapter 4: Hold Me
Chapter 5: Photograph
Chapter 6: Silent Night
Chapter 7: Thousand years
Chapter 8: Chasing
Chapter 9: Missing Puzzle
Chapter 10: Regrets
Chapter 11: Changes
Chapter 13: Its gone
Chapter 14: Andrea
Chapter 15: Who are you
Chapter 16: Wild
Chapter 17: Destroy
Chapter 18: Cold
Chapter 19: Suck
Chapter 20: Deeper
Chapter 21: Vows
Chapter 22: Back down
Chapter 23: Warning
>>>>>>>Chapter 24: Beautiful Demon <<<<<<
>>>>>>> Chapter 25: Fearless <<<<<<<
>>>>>>> Chapter 26: Misery <<<<<<<
>>>>>>>Chapter 27: Shattered Soul<<<<<<<
>>>>>>> Chapter 28: Help me if you can <<<<<<<
>>>>>>> Chapter 29: Indeed Monster <<<<<<<
>>>>>>>Chapter 30: Meeting You Again <<<<<<<
>>>>>>> Chapter 31: Merge <<<<<<<
>>>>>>> Chapter 32: Is This The End? <<<<<<<
>>>>>>> Chapter 33: Betray Me <<<<<<<
>>>>>>> Chapter 34: Anesthesia <<<<<<<
>>>>>>> Chapter 35: Needs <<<<<<<
>>>>>>> Chapter 36: What is Right <<<<<<<

Chapter 12: The Heiress

1.5K 28 1
By Crazybhabiemhine

>>> He Is Mine My Gay Best Friend <<<

~If I compare my feelings to science.

it is a milky way."

I scan the venue as the party about to start it's too early, but some of our guests are already here from politician, artist, businessman, businesswomen, name it they all here.

The event organizer does their job very well the hall was decorated by gold and silver, mellow music was played that will fit to this event.

"Good evening Mr. Smith" I turn my head as Jessica greeted the new arrive I stretch my arm as greeting them.

"Welcome Mr. Smith I glad that you made it." He smiles and shake my hand.

"You know I won't miss it Mr. Espinosa."

"Oh, thank you so much." I said.

He then look to the woman beside him. "By the way this is Margo my Wife, honey this young man is Marlon Justine Espinosa the President of Espinosa&Sandoval Inc.," He introduce the woman to us.

I held her hand and give a quick kiss at back. "My pleasure to meet you Mrs. Smith." I smile to her.

"Oh, the pleasure is mine too, my husband, he has so much fond of you he keep telling so many good things about you." She said in her sweet tone, like mom always does to me. I shyly smile at her.

"And this Jessica my wife." I slowly pulled Jessica to introduce to them.

"Oh, such a wonderful lady nice to meet you Mrs. Espinosa" Jessica reply her with the same and gave her a quick kiss on her left cheek.

"You are a lucky man; you have a such beautiful wife."

"And I am lucky too, to have a handsome husband" Jessica reply with a teasing smile.

"Way to go, way to go." Mr. Smith laugh at Jessica's said and I laugh too with the two ladies small talk.

"I hope my son's found a woman like her." Mr. Smith added as he tapped my shoulder.

"Oh, before I forgot is Ms. Sandoval already here?" Mrs. Smith suddenly ask then look around while still holding his husband arm.

My smile automatically disappeared, I frowned at her. "Excuse me, madam but pardon?"

"I am looking for Andrea Sandoval is she coming?" there is hoping on her eyes, and it's confusing me how did she know her.

"I'm afraid she wasn't coming Madam." Jessica suddenly said.

"Oh?" confuse were written all over the face of Mrs. Smith. That's gave me more uncomfortable feeling. "I though...." Her gaze suddenly fell to her husband as if they are talking to each other by just looking at each other.

Then Mr. Smith look at me with an apologetic look. "There's maybe a little misunderstanding, don't mind her; we just go inside"

I just smile and give a nod to a waiter who also standing at our side to guide him on his table.

"Please enjoy the party."

We been standing here for an hour smiling, greeting, talk a little to our guest. This is what I hate to be a host it's fucking tiring.

"Hey..." it's my mom I kiss her as a greeting and give a slightly top on a shoulder to my dad. Jessica gave them both a kiss.

"It's about to start..." mom said while looking inside the venue.

"I think so..." Jessica reply to her.

"I think we should go inside now..." dad also said.

"We will just wait a little there's might another guess who'll come." I reply.

"Sir, Madam... The party are about to start." The event organizer said to us.

I nodded to them we are about to walk inside when suddenly a black Mercedes stop in the front we all look and wait to the person who's inside the car.

Then a man with my same age as mine exit to the car he walk on the other side and open it. When her acquaintance exit, Good heaven I held my breath he's holding a woman wearing a black long gown perfectly hanging on her upper body her hips swaying on her best rhythm.

We can't see the woman face it's covering with her mask. The anniversary theme was masquerade my mom's idea because she remembers the party when they we're in college that she and Andrea mom's attended where Mr. Sandoval meet her wife it is also a tribute for the late Mr. and Mrs. Sandoval that's why mom really eager to find and talk to Andrea to come.

"A pleasant evening Mr. and Mrs. Micheal Espinoza also to you Mrs. Marlon Justine Espinosa." I came back to myself when I heard him speak a grinned smile playing on his face.

"Good evening too young man." My dad said while shaking their hands.

"I am Paul Perez acting CEO of E&S incorporation." Yes, the asshole introduce himself to my parent.

"Oh, you are the friend of Andrea." My mom delightful said.

"Yes I am, madam." He said while still grinning.

My parent and Jessica gaze fell right at the woman beside him I clear my throat to let him know that we are wanted to know who the girl beside him is.

I mentally praying that it's not Andrea.

"Sir, Madam I would like you to meet this wonderful lady beside me. My fiancée Jessica Lane Brown" he said proudly.

The woman takes off her mask so we are now fully see her face.

And a lucky bastard got a beautiful woman.

"Oh, such a beautiful lady and hey you had a same name with my daughter in law." My mom look at Jessica. "Her name also is Jessica."

Paul fiancée look at my wife. Is just me or what? Did I see her smirk?

"I prefer be called Jessie than Jessica it's too girly and too weak for my personality."

I, my parent and Jessica can't utter any single world from what her say.

"You—-" Jessica said but cut it off by Paul's fiancée.

"Save it honey the party are about to start now, shall go inside?" She said seductively, then she gave a slight nod to my parent before pulling Paul's arm and walk to the venue.

—-oOo—-

The party went well. I roam my gaze to the venue and I can say that all of our guest are enjoying the party some of the guest were dancing while the others are busy talking business to others.

"So how's the economy on the Philippines?" I turn my gaze to Mr. Smith while he is looking at Paul.

Yes, we are sharing a same table.

And that's good way to ruin my evening.

Only seeing his face are enough to make my blood boils.

My dad and mom, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, and this bastard Paul and her fiancée.

"Still the same, Mr. Smith I can compare it to a wave there's a high and low." He said while grinning. "But as good surfer we see to it that we are keep on making on top we played the waves not the waves played with us."

"That's good, I like how you see it." Mr. Smith happily said that to Paul.

"That's good to hear, consider that Andrea is not around and let everything to your hand." For the very first time my father spoke while staring intent to Paul.

Paul and fiancée exchange a meaningful gaze to each other.

"Maybe you are right, maybe you are wrong." Paul gave my father his insulting smirk and I tell you I trying all my best not to punch his face. "Well, Andrea... maybe you just didn't see her or showed herself often but she make sure that everything regards to her company she knows and the final decision are always her."

"Glad to know that." Dad said.

"Beside what to scared off? Its Andrea share, its Andrea company if its fall into a dust then it's her lost, not yours not mine." He said while simple drinking his whisky.

"It is our business. We are partners." I can't help but interrupt with their discussion.

"Are you? Really?" he said while looking at me, and I clearly heard in his voice how he mocking me.

I clench my hand trying stop myself for punching him right here in front of our guest and my parent.

"Hmmm... do you chance to talk to her in person?" mom said with a hoping tone.

Way to change the atmosphere in our table.

"I'm sorry but the last time we talk are a month ago we just talk about the supplying the furniture on one of a biggest resort in Puerto Galera." He politely answers my mom.

At least he knows how to respect my mom.

"Ganun ba?" my mom facial expression become sad then

"So Carmela, it seems that you haven't told her don't you?" suddenly Mrs. Smith said in a little bit arrogant on her voice.

"Forgive me Scarlet, I really thought I could find her that easy and that she will come." Mom said on her teary eyed.

"I saw her...." All of us look at Paul fiancée who busy eating her salad.

She look at Paul who giving her a warning look.

"What? They searching her." She said while smiling sweet to Paul.

"I saw her last week we accidentally bump to each other." She's looking at Jessica as if it is for her what she telling.

"Oh, that's good how she is?" Mrs. Smith cheerfully ask.

"Still beautiful as ever." Still looking at Jessica.

"So where you bump each other?" Jessica said. Her tone was so tight.

"On the hospital." She said like it's a matter of fact. My eyes grew wide on her statement. Then her eyes put on mine. She watching my reaction. I know that. She knew everything I can see that in her eyes as if telling that she knew what beneath in my soul.

"H-hospital?" thanks to my mom she ask first because I think I go stammer also asking that.

"Yeah she said she's just visiting a beloved friend of her." She said while wiping her mouth. "Excuse me Madam, Sir I'll just go to powder room." She gave a little nod to Paul before leave.

"At least we all know now that she is fine we can continue our merging and soon she will come out." Mr. Smith said.

"Merge?" Paul said while sipping his whisky.

"Yes." My father said.

"The big companies like this doesn't merge for just a paper if there's a merge..." he then look at me. "There's a wedding isn't?" Suddenly my body got frozen.

He has a point in business world big companies don't merge with just a simple scratch of paper they are merging for good, they are merging companies by blood.

"Is it impossible for the company to merge? For a big company doing that, the only merging can happen is if the both side are getting married like what Marlon those to Jessica." His still looking at me, my heart beating so fast the way he talk I don't want where this coming. "So whose gonna be married? It's too impossible for Marlon to get married because he is already." Then his eyed my father. "And too impossible for Jessica because she's not you daughter." I see my father clench his jaw. "Too much impossible to have another son or daughter because we all know that Marlon is your only son." Now he is grinning. "Don't tell us... you are planning to push Andrea for this merging that's why you keep on searching her." He said while the muscle on his jaw are moving. I clench my fist too it's not impossible Andrea is the only left available for merging.

"Dad! Mom! Let's talk" I angrily stood up.

I won't let this happen not Andrea.

Not my Andrea!

My father let out his deep sighed then stood up we are about to walk when the emcee cheerfully announces the existence of the new guest.

"—-Let's welcome and give a round of applause to the only daughter of late Mr. and Mrs. Sandoval! As she sang for all of us! The soul heiress, Andrea Jane Sandoval."

—-oOo—-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.9K 39
Head shall bow, knees shall kneel, look into eyes, you shall die! ABSOLUTE adjective abΒ·soΒ·lute \ˈab-sΙ™-ˌlΓΌt, ˌab-sΙ™-ˈ\ : complete and total : not li...
182K 5.8K 38
Date Started: June 15 2023 It's all about a playful heart,so if you don't want to cry then let go. -West
159K 2.7K 48
ON-GOING Hindi alam ni Kiera na dahil sa isang listahan ng utang makikilala nya ang isang lalake. Si Dwight, ang lalaking hindi niya akalaing kapatid...
1.2M 23.4K 53
Isang babaeng magiging personal maid ng anak ng billionaryong pamilya. Mabibihag ng dalaga ang puso ng kaniyang boss at hinding hindi na siya pakakaw...