Rise of the Requels

By GameknightJ14

In 1996, two high school students went on a killing spree. They managed to kill five people before finally be... More

Ambushing the Ambusher
In Hospice with Howie
Hospital Horrors
Dewey Departed
Killing the Killers
Part 2: Ghostface Takes New York
Disrupting A Date Raper
Talking with Tara (and Sam)
The Medical Examiner
The Apartment Ambush
Aftermath
The End (Hopefully)
Epilogue: Nope, Not the End. Not Even Close.
Part 3: Stuck In Fan-F@#$ing-Fiction

Part 1: It's a Scream, Baby!

196 5 1
By GameknightJ14

"I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens."
― Woody Allen

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

"Don't feel bad, I'm usually about to die."
― Rick Riordan, The Battle of the Labyrinth

-——————————————————

In 1996, two high school students went on a killing spree. They managed to kill five people before finally being brought down by Sidney Prescott and Howard "Howie" Becker. Now, twenty-five years later, their children are back in Woodsboro for a visit. Tanner and Randy Becker will only be there for a few days, but nothing can go wrong in that period of time. Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 523 26
One event had changed the life of Isaac Tate Roberts for the rest of his life. What is when the one thing he thought would never make a comeback, res...
16.3K 529 23
do you really think I could be the killer? the woodsboro's murders doesn't seem to stop,as another ghostface killer is tracking the core five.will no...
26K 602 13
Joshua Kincaid is the son of Sidney Prescott and her former high school boyfriend, Billy Loomis. When he went to Woodsboro to visit his godfather, De...
15.9K 325 17
When your parents are Gale Weathers-Riley and Dewey Riley, the survivors of the original Woodsboro murders, your life isn't always easy. That's what...