Kiss Me When You're Sober (FR...

Por ryrosei

"I like the feeling of having a crush on someone... but going beyond that feeling is a no." - Riley [TAGLISH]... Mais

Characters
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIV
XXXV
Special Chapter
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII - Epilogue
Author's Note

XVII

2.3K 101 21
Por ryrosei

Riley's POV

"Ry? Let's talk please?" I used to fall for this voice.

"Let's talk after my shift. I don't have time for you now." Hinila ko si ate Ren at iniwan namin si Jasmine. Mag hintay ka gaga.

I like how ate Ren is not asking about Jasmine. She just let me drag her to the VIP room.

Pag pasok namin sa room, nagsisigawan sila. There's a couch in the middle and they're having a body shot. Binitawan ko na yung kamay ni ate Ren at nag paalam sa kanya na pupunta na ako sa pwesto ko.

"Riley! You won't believe wha-"

"Si Jasmine?" putol ko sa kanya. Mas mukang nagulat pa si Marcus kesa sa akin.

Tama nga si ate Ren, I've already processed my feelings towards Jasmine. I don't have any unresolved feelings anymore. What I have are questions that need answers.

Nagsisigawan parin sila pero hindi ko nalang pinansin. Inalok ako ni Christine ng drinks at tinanggap ko yun.

I'm relieved that I'll be able to talk to Jasmine again because I'll get my answers but there's something that keeps bothering me.

It's about ate Ren.

"Hi Riley!" si ate Nita. Lumapit siya sa bar counter. Naiingayan at naiirita daw siya dun sa nag ba body shot.

Oh wait, I have to thank her.

"Ate Nita! Thanks pala sa pinadala mo na pagkain yesterday." Nakita ko sa muka niya yung pagtataka.

"Oh! That?! It was Ren, she used my card." What? How come she didn't say anything about it earlier?

Lumakas yung sigawan.

"Nakakairita talaga si Ren, kapag ako ayaw pero kapag iba okay lang." Ha?

"What do you mean ate?" tinuro niya yung nag ba body shot.

Putangina.

Si Ate Ren at Jasmine.

"Sis ang wild nila, hindi ko inexpect si Ma'am Ren." Bulong ni Marcus. "Tapos yung ex mo ganyan pala dumila." Dagdag niya. Napapikit ako.

Tumingin ako dun sa couch kung saan nag ba body shot si Jasmine at ate Ren. Nagbubulungan sila at nakangiti pa. After non naglagay na ulit ng asin si Ma'am Stela sa collarbone ni ate Ren at dinilaan yun ni Jasmine.

Humarap ako kay ate Nita, "gusto mo ng body shot from ate Ren?"

"Umm.. yes? I like her Riley. I almost courted her pero ayoko sayangin friendship. Pero minsan nilalandi ko parin siya haha..." Sumasakit yung ulo ko sa mga nalalaman at nangyayari ngayong gabi.

Lord pinagsabay sabay mo naman?

Humingi ako ng whiskey kay Christine pero ang bruha ayaw akong bigyan kasi nag vodka na daw ako. Pero binigyan parin niya ako in the end.

May lumapit din dito sa bar counter at inabutan ako ng drinks. Tinanggap ko nalang. Nakadalawang shot ako from him.

Tapos na yung body shot nila at bumalik na si ate Ren sa table niya. I saw her looking at me. Umiwas ako. Uminom nalang ulit ako, patapos na rin naman yung shift namin.

Pero wait... may kakaiba sa drink na 'to?

-

Ren's POV

I immediately run towards Riley when she passed out but Jasmine is way faster than me. I'm watching her carrying Riley on her back and it seems that she knew how to handle Riley's body with care.

Well, it's because they were exes. Jasmine whispered and said to me when we were having a body shot that she is Riley's ex.

She thought we were a thing. I told her to mind her own business because she's already Riley's ex.

"Jasmine paki dala nalang siya sa locker room namin." Marcus said then Jasmine left the room and I followed them.

Riley went conscious when we were on our way to their locker room. We can hear her talking but we can't understand her.

When we entered the room, Jasmine put her down on the couch and she immediately look for Riley's locker. I was just standing here and I don't know what to do, but Jasmine does.

I sat on the chair placed in front of Riley while Jasmine is unbuttoning her polo.

"D.. don't ouch e..." Jasmine is having a hard time unbuttoning the polo because Riley keeps on pushing her away.

"Riley please 'wag makulit." she said softly. But Riley is still pushing her hand. Her eyes are closed but she knew that it was Jasmine who is taking care of her.

"Don touch ee Jasine" she opened her eyes and she directly looked at me. She smiled and wave her hand like a kid. She pointed her hands at me,

"Ohw ae Rwen!" Damn, that's cute.

Jasmine tried again, but Riley continues to push her hands away while calling my name.

Riley, the ex that you've been waiting for is right in front of you, and yet your attention is on me?

Jasmine managed to unbutton the polo but when she was about to remove it, Riley said no. That's the time I step up and told Jasmine that I'll do it.

"I can manage her." It's not about that?

"She clearly said no? Can't you understand?"

"So, you think she'll let you undress her?" she is not listening.

"Yes," I said but I'm not confident. "Don't worry this is not the first time I'll undress her." I don't care how I sound to her.

Jasmine did not protest and let me undress Riley. At first, she push my hands but when I call her name, she opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Ohh ate rwen hi!" she is asking for a high five and I gave her one. "Riley let me help you change your clothes please?" she nodded and straighten up her posture. She is smiling at me.

I don't why I felt relieved and happy?

Marcus entered the locker room. I asked told him to bring her home,

"Ma'am Ren hindi ko parin po alam passcode ni Riley. Nalimutan ko po itanong." He said scratching his head.

"She changed her passcode?" Jasmine asked. Is she deaf? And why would you care, Jasmine?

"Can you take her to your house then?" Well, they're best friends so he can at least do that.

"Hindi ko siya mababantayan Ma'am Ren kasi I'm on a family reunion tomorrow po eh."

"I'll just take her to my house." Wow, Jasmine the audacity.

"No, Ma'am Ren will take her Jasmine. Why are you acting as if nothing happened?" Marcus said. He's annoyed.

In the end, Riley is coming with me. Marcus carried her to my car and Riley was asleep the entire ride.

-

I carried Riley all the way from the parking to my room. She's heavy but I was able to manage.

Riley is now lying in my bed, talking with her eyes closed. She's ranting about Jasmine. Her speech is no longer slurred.

"Fck youuuu Jasmine." she said while tapping my bed. I am listening to her rants while I'm searching for an oversized shirt in my closet.

I decided to change Riley's clothes again to cleaner ones as she probably wears these clothes before her shift.

I think she's awake but still drunk.

"Riley? Can you sit up?" I asked her to check if I'm right. Well, I am because she heard me. Since I've noticed that she's listening to me, changing her clothes would be easy.

"I'll change your clothes again, okay?"

"Who are you?" she said, eyes closed.

"It's me, Ren." then she nods.

When I was about to lay her down after I changed her clothes, she suddenly rest her head on my shoulder and put her arms around my waist. She is hugging me.

"Marcuuus." See? She's still drunk. But wait, she hugs Marcus like this?

"I'm not Marcus, Riley."

"Umm? Who are you then?" she said, still hugging me.

"It's Ren." After I said that, she even moved her body closer to mine and it electrifies me.

"Ate Ren, don't get mad at me please." I hugged her back and pat the back of her head. "Why would I?" I answered.

"I like kissing you..." I know she's drunk but my body still stiffened after she said those words. She breaks the hug to look at me.

"Can I kiss you ate? " Her eyes are pleading. She cupped my face, "Please?" If she wasn't drunk, I would give in.

After that kiss in the bistro, I admit that I keep on thinking about the kiss and Riley. I've never had a serious relationship with a woman, only flings, but I would clearly say that I'm infatuated with Riley. 

"You're drunk Riley... y.. you don't mean it." I tried to push her away, but she rested her head on my shoulder and embraced me again. She didn't say anything.

"Kiss me when you're sober, Riley." After I said this, I gently push her away from me, checking to see if she was awake and if she heard me.

But she didn't. She fell asleep.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

186K 8K 53
Archana Louisse Young - President of the Student Council. She is trusted by the Reed family to regulate Lauxshire University's policy. She is known...
14.3K 833 21
"Hindi lahat puro saya minsan .kailangan mo rin masaktan para makakita ka ng isang tao na nakalaan para sayo " Tanchellie "Natatakot akong sumugal...
7.5K 238 20
This story is my own version of GAP: Pink Theory.. Sorry, sobrang naadik lang talaga ako kay Món and Sam especially ngayun na tapos na yung Gap. I w...
9.7K 573 18
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...