Celebrity Solutions (KDA x Ma...

By WoffleStomp

-You are Y/N L/N, an "immortal" human powered by the void, and the CEO of C/N (Company Name) Inc, which is an... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Touchdown
Chapter 2: The meet and greet
Chapter 3: Down to business
Chapter 4: The first night
Chapter 5: Leak patched, what's next?
Chapter 6: First "date"
Chapter 7: Some fox action
Chapter 8: We go gym
Chapter 9: The setup
Chapter 10: The party
Chapter 11: Lux Club leak
Chapter 12: Two leaks patched, one left
Chapter 13: Story time
Chapter 14: Prime time
Chapter 15: Nice view
Chapter 16: A night out
Chapter 17: Sick day
Chapter 18: Application and enrollment
Chapter 19: 22 Piltover
Chapter 20: Bad business
Chapter 21: No work allowed
Chapter 22: Slumber party
Chapter 23: Hashing things out
Chapter 24: All broken up
Chapter 25: All cripped up
Chapter 26: A true chill day
Chapter 27: Royal treatment
Chapter 28: Jealousy-charged
Chapter 29: New arm new me
Chapter 30: Some simple lovin'
Chapter 31: Leg machine work, kind of
Chapter 32: Going back to 'Kali
Chapter 33: Oh Sera, my Seraphine
Chapter 34: Helping an old friend
Chapter 35: First concert
Chapter 36: Late night date night
Chapter 37: Chain reaction
Chapter 38: Who's the victim?
Chapter 39: Back to the Lux
Chapter 40: The boys
Chapter 41: Party in Zaun
Chapter 42: Work day
Chapter 43: Old "friends"
Chapter 44: To the fight club
Chapter 45: Someone is catching on
Chapter 46: Cooling down
Chapter 47: Going shopping
Chapter 48: Trying to focus
Chapter 50: The "performance"
Chapter 51: It's true art
Chapter 52: Celebration time

Chapter 49: Prepping the job

255 5 1
By WoffleStomp

Warren POV

Once again, I hit Irie with the pillow prank, I figured that would keep her at bay until I am done washing the tank, I don't want to tell her about it. So far, she just knows it's something from work.

I go down and uncover the tank, and it has collected quite a grime from us using it and the fact that it hasn't been cleaned as long as it's been here. I take off my shirt and toss it aside, got to start a gun show if I'm cleaning these guns. 

I fire up the hose and start hosing down the tank, the soap comes soon after, I am using a gun for it, I'm not going to rub the soap on there, that's too much tank. 

After spraying it down I take the automatic brush out, this will get the job done faster, I'm not putting too much labor into making it clean, fuck that. 

I look over and see some spectators from the balcony of the complex, it's either me or the tank, don't care. I look over to Irie's entrance and I see the blue-eyed goddess staring me down as she unfolds one of the lawn chairs, biting her lip. 

I finish cleaning the tank and hop down, Irie is sitting right next to me. 

Irelia: So, Wren baby, what are you doing with a FUCKING TANK?!

Uh oh. I hate that tone. 

Wren: Uh... just using it for a job I have this weekend. 

Irie: The Jhin thing? 

Wren: Yep.

Irie: Fucking hell... Make sure you make him suffer; nobody takes photos of us like that. 

Wren: Yes dear. 

Irie: And keep the tank out of the lot! It draws too many eyes...

She looks around nervously.

Will POV

I proceed to drop the Buck I shot next to the helicopter, I always make sure I got it parked close to the cabin, it's easier that way. Ashe comes outside with almost nothing on, just her underwear. 

Will: Honey! It's cold outside, put something on... *tch* 

I muscle with the buck, plopping it onto the table outside. 

Ashe: I see you brought dinner home, well done... hunter...

I look up to her out of breath, she's got that grin. That fucking smile... oh good...

Will: As much as I'd love to hon, I got to refuel the helicopter and make sure all its armaments are working. 

Ashe: So busy... I wish you had some time for me... *playful sigh* 

Will: Go inside... I'll be right in...

I smirk at Ashe and she blushes, backing inside. 

I pick up the tube that is going to go in the fuel tank. 

Y/N POV

LEMON LEMON LEMON LEMON

Eve rolls over on her back as Kali spreads herself on top of her.

I insert, making Kali screech in joy. 

Kali: F-fuck! Oh, this is so fucking hot...

Eve: Yes... he sure is... *loud moan* Akali!

Kali bites onto Eve's nipple, we all had our fun for a while, but I think it's time to end this. 

I pull out and both girls open their mouths wide under my member as I stroke it for them. 

I ooze it out little by little, and the girls both take turns sucking it out. 

LEMON END LEMON OVER LEMON END

Eve: Oh, I can't get enough of you darling...

Kali: I don't think any of us can...

Y/N: I'll always provide for you guys... I can't turn any of you down when you look like that. 

They both giggle as we all roll off the bed, I dress back up and head outside for some fresh air. I catch a wild Clayton smoking a blunt, probably trying to destress and wait for me. 

Clayton: L/N... about time you showed up. You trying to go shoot? 

Y/N: Of course, might as well practice a bit. 

*NYOOOOOM* *POP POP POP* 

I park the One right at the front, we walk inside and are immediately recognized by the clerk, they don't even bother to wave, they just let us right in. 

SHOOT TIME

After excess shooting, marksmanship moments, and the occasional shooting near each other for amusement, we are out of rounds. We both leave and head to the country club for a drink and a fight. 

*NYOOOOM* *POP POP POP*

Clayton adjusts his mask as he slides it on, as soon as we enter, we are greeted by the hostess.

Hostess: Y/N! Long time no see, come. 

Clayton: We got respect in here now?

Y/N: Yep, they see me as someone cleaning up the streets, or as someone who knows the K/DA intimately, one of the two.

Clayton: Uh huh, alright.

We sit at the table and chill for a minute, after that minute we're greeted by Zed.

Zed: Hey Y/N...

Y/N: Zed, what's up man, this is Clayton.

Clayton: Hey.

Zed: Why the... why the mask? 

Clayton: Identity crisis, lets me be who I wanna be. 

Zed: You find that fucker yet?

Y/N: We got a plan, we'll find him, don't worry. 

Zed: Good... good...

He just gets up and walks away, almost tuning us out completely. Braum scolds him as he comes to visit us next.

Braum: Good to see he's finally up on his feet and not drinking us dry. *Chuckle*

He taps my shoulder; I shake his hand.

Braum: Need anything my friend?!

Y/N: Nope, everything is fine thank you. 

Clayton nods his head. Braum looks over to him in shock.

Braum: You're alive?! Seems like you all are pretty strong, eh? 

Clayton: Not the first time I had a grenade blow up on me, happy to be back. 

Braum nods his head, walking away a little frightened. 

Clayton: What was his problem?

Y/N: Some people just don't know we have what we have. 

Clayton: Real. 

We chuckle as some suspicious guy comes over. He is limping with a cane; he looks about the same age as me and the girls. 

???: Ah! Don't worry about me... heh... I'm just an admirer!

He tightens the grip on his cane. Clayton scolds him.

Clayton: You have any business with us? If not, I would politely ask you to leave. 

Clayton stands up, adjusting his cufflinks.

I look back at the man, that voice sounds familiar. 

Y/N: Say... you sound familiar, I know you from somewhere?

???: No, I don't believe so, I was at one of the concerts before, maybe you heard me screaming about the girls then... heh...

I look at the cuts all over his face, I look in his eyes next. Yeah, alright, this is the person that was leaving as I was visiting Zed. This is the same guy I think was outside the penthouse when I was heading up that one night. 

I get up close to him, I want to let him know that I'm going to break this Jhin fuck. 

Jhin?: You alright there, security man? *nervous chuckle* 

Y/N: Yeah... maybe... someone like you deserves the best treatment, and should feel honored, like someone of four. *scold*

He nervously stutters and walks away, scuddling basically with his cane. 

Clayton: W-was that? You think that...

Y/N: Yep...

Clayton: Let's just nab him now!

I stop Clayton before he walks past me. 

Y/N: No, there will always be more of him, we need to take out all of them. Fight off whoever he sends to capture you tonight, we hit him at the rally. 

Clayton sighs.

Clayton: I'm just impatient.

Y/N: Yeah, I know, cool it. 

We throw some money down and leave the club, we hop in the car and speed off to the penthouse. Clayton leaves the penthouse soon after.

*LOW NYOOOOM* *CRACKLE POP*

I ride up the elevator and sit in the lounge. I take out my phone and set up a group call. I notice the girls aren't in the lounge right now; I hear them all giggling in Kai's room, probably exchanging clothes, classic.

Will: Yo, Y/N, sup man. 

Warren: Tank is all clean, ready to go, just had to make sure the gun was still working and yeah, it's stabilized. 

Clayton: I'm ready for that tomorrow, how's the gunners?

Warren: Loaded, you'll be alright.

Clayton: Perfect, remember guys, he might be sending somebody to nab you, he did that to me, and he used a needle to put me under. Watch out for that.

Will: Well, there's only one way he can come up, that's saying if he doesn't freeze, he steps in the door he'll fall right into my trap.

Y/N: Trap?

Will points the camera to his shotgun pointed at the door.

Will: He opens that door, he's exploding. Don't worry, Ashe knows... the kid knows... everything will be fine, we just have to be in the bedroom or else we'll get blood on us. 

Y/N: There's gotta be a better way. 

Will: Oh there is, I'll be waiting for him in the garage, that's just if he goes in the house. By the way, heli is maxed out, we're ready to go.

Y/N: Good, good, so everybody stays up, kill off whatever he sends at ya, he'll get the message, then we go to the rally tomorrow, I know he's still gonna have it with some other victims, even if he can't get us. 

All 3: Got it, later.

They all hang up; I look up at the ceiling and sigh. This is going to happen, and I'm not going to let any goon sabotage it, not even...

Jayce: Hey Y/N! Your suit is ready!

Y/N: Oh, shit! I was ready to shoot you, next time let me know down there! 

Jayce: My bad, come on, check it out. 

He unfolds the suitcase on the table, what comes out of the suitcase is just a pad, it has to fold out or something, no way this is it. 

Y/N: So, where do I put it? 

Jayce: Lift your shirt. 

I lift my shirt as he asks, he plops the cold pad on my stomach and it unfolds, swallowing everything but my head in a metal layer. I look at my hands and they are now a shiny black, everything is.

Y/N: So fucking cool... A nano suit? 

Jayce: It's sleek, it's immune to just about everything, except poison, that's on you, and just hope that it doesn't get freezing in there. 

Y/N: How cold? 

Jayce: Like ten degrees Fahrenheit.

Y/N: Pfft, okay... *light chuckle* How do I get this off? 

Jayce: The source turns silver, so press that silver spot on your stomach where I put it on. 

Y/N: There anyway to make it so only I can deactivate it? 

Jayce: Yeah, put your hand on the silver part before we take it off. 

The suit beeps at me as it scans my hand. It gives me a little smile on the silver part, then it crawls back into itself, forming a little silver pad again. 

I take it off and put it in my pocket. I then shake Jayce's hand.

Jayce: Pleasure doing business with you, I have money left over from what I didn't need. 

Y/N: That's your pay, keep it. 

He nods his head, taking the suitcase and leaving. I stare down at my little pad, I am so hype to use this thing. It fits under my clothes, so I'm thinking I might wear a suit over it, see how long it lasts until it gets ruined. 

The girls all trickle out and look at what I am holding in my hand. 

Eve: What you got there Darling?

Kali: Some fancy new weapon? Can we try it out? 

Ahri: Looks a little mundane though...

Y/N: Alright, alright. It's a nano-suit, Jayce made it for me to hunt down Jhin. 

I hold it up as the girls are confused, I put it on my chest and tap it like my phone. My whole body except my head is now covered in shiny black metal, the girls all stare in awe. 

Kali: Woah... that's fucking sick...

Kali goes to touch it and it shocks her.

Kali: *yelp* Y/N! What the hell!?

Y/N: Guess that's one of the things Jayce put on it, he didn't tell me if I could turn that off or not, so I guess it's stuck like that. 

Eve: Such a shame... I know a few things we would've been able to do with that.

That reason gives me more motivation to find an off switch to that electrocution touch thing. Eve giggles as I get the pad to turn it off. 

Y/N: Try now.

Kali rubs my lower arm and keeps going up, the other girls follow. 

Ahri: So weird...

Kai: It's like my old suit but... sexier...

Sera: Oh, come on guys, this doesn't change a whole lot. 

Kali: I want to see what happens if he puts it on while his dick is hard!

Y/N: Jeez it's like I fucking made you. *laugh* 

Kali: Metal cock!

The girls all give her a look of concern. Kali and I just laugh like it was nothing. 

Y/N: Anyway *sigh*, when I go to bed tonight, I'm going to need a favor.

Eve: Anything darling.

I pop the armor off and put it in my pocket. 

Y/N: Jhin is planning on capturing us for his rally, I need you guys to protect me, can you guys do that?

Ahri gets a little offended.

Ahri: Y/N! Who do you think we are?! We aren't just hookups, we're your babes!

Kai blushes at "babes"

Kai: We'll keep you safe Y/N, nobody is getting to our baby.

Sera: Our honey...

Kali: I know the best way to keep you safe...

The girls all push me into my room, slamming me onto my bed. They all crawl up around me and hug a different part of me. Eve hits the light for me, I see five pairs of eyes in the dark.

All girls: Goodnight Y/N.... *giggle* 

SLEEP TIME

Author's Note:

Sorry if I forgot to put a note on the last couple chapters, I was just on a roll. After this night, its action time, then I'll think about what to write next. I plan on some action scenes with the characters that accompany the main crew that's going in tomorrow. That will probably be the first part of the next chapter. 

Song recommendations because I missed a couple: Immigrant Song - Led Zepplin, Who Am I - Snoop Dogg, Feel So Numb - Rob Zombie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 11.6K 68
In the world of Runeterra, anyone could achieve anything, provided they had the strength to do it. But as for the weak? The powerless? There was noth...
68.4K 2.1K 22
High school, the bane of any and all teenager's lives. Most of them want to be in relationships, build friendships, have fun, drink, do drugs, have s...
3.3K 76 4
[This is a Destiny 2 x Kda crossover fanfic.] . The world today was extraordinary in so many ways. From people having magical or super abilities, mys...
432K 7.7K 43
Disclaimer I don't own any of the pictures in the story or any of the characters used. In this world everyone has powers with an exception of a few t...