h:our ; a txt imagines book

Af yezziuu

Let's get lost in each other's eyes, and let's fulfill that promise of meeting once again. I will be that fen... Mere

[H:OUR] foreword
fever β€’ [π˜Ύπ™”π™…]
glasses β€’ [𝙆𝙏𝙃]
paper airplanes β€’ [𝙃𝙉𝙆]
strawberry milk β€’ [π˜Ύπ™Žπ˜½]
talk β€’ [beomgyu]
familiar β€’ [taehyun]
drunk text β€’ [beomgyu]
introvert β€’ [soobin]
this time β€’ [hueningkai]
attention β€’ [yeonjun]

shine β€’ [π˜Ύπ˜½π™‚]

86 2 0
Af yezziuu

It was your freshman year in college. And you had gotten into the best architectural college. You and your best friend got in together. It motivated you more to keep pushing because of an upperclassman you knew.

You've always had a big crush on your sunbae, Choi Beomgyu. You would even ask him to tutor you and find every way just to see him on the campus.

You had to admit you hated seeing him leave after graduation.

So the only reason you got into such a luxurious school was because of Beomgyu. Besides your mom who wanted you to be in the school with the best architectural program.

He lived fairly close to your house and you two would always be with each other. Beomgyu couldn't deny he was catching feelings too.

But he thought you only saw him as an upperclassman, nothing more.

You promised him you'd work hard to meet him again in college. He believed in you, he believed you.

You smiled. "Let's meet again, sunbae."

"That sounds good." He responded, reciprocating the smile.

On your first day on campus with Eunji, your best friend. Beomgyu and some other upperclassmen greeted you two with warm smiles.

A heavy weight was lifted from your shoulders when you saw Beomgyu again, he was like your guardian angel.

"Y/n! You made it!" Soobin exclaimed.

"As expected of my junior." Beomgyu looked cheeky.

"Beomgyu-ssi." You looked into his eyes with a glow in yours.

"Aren't you guys going to greet me too?" Eunji sulked.

"Ah yes, our dear Eunji also made it." Beomgyu teased.

"Beomgyu-ah—" Beomgyu quickly shushed her.

"Sorry.. Beomgyu sunbaenim." Eunji corrected herself.

The first bell rung throughout the whole campus. Instinctively, you trailed behind Beomgyu, not even realizing what you were doing.

"Y/n-ah. Why are you following Beomgyu-sunbaenim around like a puppy?" Eunji questioned. Even though she knew he was the initial reason you got yourself there.

"Umm..." You rush toward Eunji to get away from the sudden awkwardness the situation brought.

You and Eunji went to the classroom together, inspecting the campus as you walk by. It definitely was a very luxurious school.

You finally find the classroom and you notice Beomgyu and the other upperclassmen already there.

"Look, look, Beomgyu-sunbae's there." Eunji pointed out.

You pat her hand away. "Don't point like that!"

You take small strides to some empty seats, all of Beomgyu's friends spot you and make gestures toward you. Beomgyu continued to look straight ahead, you just ignored it.

One of them get up from their seat, asking you to sit in his spot right next to Beomgyu. It made your heart flutter.

Your teacher required everyone to have a partner for a beginning of the year project. It was to find simple ways to make homes more modern and efficient.

You tried to make eye contact with Eunji, you didn't think Beomgyu wanted to be partners with you.

But he spoke first.

"Y/n, do you want to be partners?" It was a question related to class but you translated it to something else. You just looked at him with a shocked expression.

You were sure you were blushing at this point.

"U-um, yes, sure Beomgyu-ssi." You cleared your throat.

"What's with the stuttering?" Beomgyu chuckled as he flipped through the pages of his workbook.

"Ah— Nothing! I just need some water." You forced a laughter.

"Go ahead." Beomgyu smiled.

Since you and Beomgyu lived close to each other it was very convenient. It was easy to meet up and do work little by little.

It was also enjoyable to be around your sunbae.

******

Days passed by and you began to ask Beomgyu about anything school-related that you needed help with. He'd mention to you that he didn't mind when you did as you were his underclassman.

But after some important exams, Beomgyu seemed to put more effort in having actual conversations with you. Less school surrounded ones.

"Mom I'm going out for a walk!" You announced.

You sat on your doorsteps as you laced your shoes. You noticed the sunset, it was beautiful. As you admired the sun, Beomgyu was making his way home.

"Y/n!" He called.

"Hum? Beomgyu-ssi?!" Your heart drops to your feet with speed. You raced toward him with excitement.

"Y/n! What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm going to take a walk." You replied.

His face lit up. "Can I join you?"

So did yours as you nodded.

The whole walk wasn't silent at all, your loud voices filled the open space surrounding you two. Then you two found yourselves sitting on a bench in a park.

You two caught the most beautiful sunset.

Though neither of you could stand the quietness occurring.

"Beomgyu-ssi look! The sky's also pink!" You yelled, earning a chuckle from Beomgyu.

"Y/n.." He stopped himself.

"Yes?" You answered, waiting for a reply but he continued to stare at you wordlessly.

He looked at you like you were the sun to his moon.

"You're... Beautiful." He almost tripped over his words.

"S-Sunbae?" You uttered.

"Sorry— um, let's go home." He quickly stood up and offered his hand.

You laughed at the face he made, however you wished he didn't get embarrassed and continued his sentence.

"Should I make my move?" You thought to yourself.

"Y/n do you want to watch a movie together?" Beomgyu secretly hoped you'd say yes.

"Of course!" He was really asking you this.

For once, you've finally felt like you were being seen from a different light. You felt this was Beomgyu's way to secretly bond with you.

Beomgyu's family already knew you as you two would always be together. Even that gave you butterflies.

You sat down in his room, your backs against his bed and snacks around you. Beomgyu convinced you to watch a romcom with him. It was funny because he seems exactly like the person to watch those types of things.

His room was really neat, it was well decorated and smelled like him. You blushed at the thought of everything happening in this moment.

A little while into the movie, you were still squealing about every single romantic or cute thing you saw. Beomgyu thought it was adorable.

You snuck a glance at him, and Beomgyu was staring at you fondly. He looked at you with stars in his eyes.

Your faces got closer to each other, no one said anything but it wasn't awkward. He looked for affirmation in your face that it was okay.

You just nodded and right after, he pressed his lips against yours. You both pulled away and did nothing but look at each other and laugh.

Both not believing what just happened and how cliché it was that you were watching a romcom.

The air was sweet as you both calmed down, Beomgyu then slowly wrapped his arms around you. Letting you rest your head on his chest.

"There's no one like you Y/n." You heard his heart beating faster.

You showed your response by action, cupping his hands with yours and caressing them.

"Beomgyu-ssi?" You called.

"Yes?" He replied.

"Does this mean you had feelings for me too?" You immediately thought of how stupid that was.

Beomgyu chuckled. "Isn't it obvious Y/n?"

"Thank you." You smiled.

"What's there to be thankful for? You're my star in the sky, you guide me to better places." You found it charming how effortlessly he was saying these things.

"I guess we're in a romcom movie ourselves, sunbae." You laughed.

"It's oppa to you." He ruffled your hair before hugging you tighter.

******

You and Beomgyu continued to be together secretly, not letting anyone know you guys were a thing.

He asked why you didn't like the idea of going public but you'd object to it. Maybe it was because you were afraid people would judge you.

It wasn't that you weren't proud to have Beomgyu as your boyfriend. You were just shy.

Aeri sat in the drawing classroom waiting for her boyfriend to arrive. The boys pestered her about leaving and why she was there in the first place.

"Why are you here again?!" Soobin asked with an annoyed tone.

"I'm waiting for Minjae okay!" Aeri repeated herself.

"I'm tired of your PDA everyday. Leave!" Kai whined.

"If you guys have a girlfriend, you're welcome to show off to me everyday."

"Can you put up with this?" Taehyun gestured to Kai.

"No!" Kai and Taehyun laughed loudly.

"I do have a girlfriend. But she won't let me show her off." Beomgyu laughed at Kai and Taehyun trying to take the sweets from Aeri.

You all went to the cafeteria for lunch to celebrate your successful collaboration with other departments.

"Hi Y/n!" Eunji smiled as she greeted you.

"Sit down. We saved you a seat." Yeonjun gestured to an empty seat in front of Beomgyu.

You were confused. You were sure neither you or Beomgyu said anything to them. You were also embarrassed and wished the ground swallowed you.

You eyed Beomgyu as he handed you a drink, earning comments from everyone who sat with you.

You shut your eyes tightly and took the drink from his hand.

"See? There's nothing bad about going public." Beomgyu noticed you getting anxious.

"But we didn't even say anything!" You respond.

"They said they saw us together on the campus earlier." He laughed nervously.

You covered your face and yelled through your hands. "That's what I was afraid of!"

"There's nothing bad about us knowing Y/n! Except, we'll let the school know about the best couple on the campus." Kai teased.

"Huh?!" You jumped.

"Okay we don't want Y/n to jump out her skin, don't do that Kai. I'll treat you all." Beomgyu laughed.

"Deal!" Kai quickly replied.

"Well... I guess it's not that bad." Even though you were still shy, you felt the admiration for someone else was being reciprocated. It felt as though you were sun to someone's life. Like they couldn't live without you.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

89.9K 3.6K 54
Time... It was scarce, unstoppable and valuable. A broken hourglass... The perfect way to describe their love. ***Art used for front cover belongs to...
18.6K 734 8
lower case intended .
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
7.9K 66 25
Individual story for each members Requests = closed status: on break Start: 21/12/2020 End : 18/01/2021 Reopened: 16/5/2021