Heir of Casterwill ; A gamer...

By GarMacAlasdair

A teen boy suddenly pops into existence in a world not his own , luckily he didn't come unprepared nor alone... More

Bio Pt.2 : Inventory
Crossover votes
CHP.1 - The Nexus
CHP.2 - Entering Dimension Huntik
CHP.3 - Book , Book on my shelf
DxD votes

MC Bio

354 8 0
By GarMacAlasdair

Name : Garret MacAlasdair / Casterwill

Race : Human ( for now , might change or be temporarily altered depending on situations )

Age : 24 ( Former ) / 19 ( upon being isekai'd )

Height : 6'10 ( there's not enough tall MC's in fanfic )

Weight : 266lbs. ( 120.6 Kg)

Occupation : USMC Combat Engineer ( Former )

GAMER SYSTEM STATS ---------

LVL : 10 ( System has taken into consideration experience of past life and adjusted level accordingly ) each Level Adds 5 points to each Stat.

STR (strength ) : 25 ( +5 Due to 'Tall' trait / +5 Due to 'Muscular' trait /+5 Due to 'Tank' trait. ) = 40.

AGI ( Agility ) : 25 ( -5 Due to 'Tall' trait / +5 Due to 'Muscular' trait / -5 Due to 'Tank' trait ) = 20.

INT ( Intelligence ) : 25 ( +5 Due to 'Photographic memory' trait / +5 Due to 'Quick thinking' trait / +5 Due to 'Multilingual' trait ) = 40.

DEX ( Dexterity ) : 25 ( -5 Due to 'Tall' trait / -5 Due to 'Tank' trait ) = 15.

END ( Endurance ) : 25 ( +5 Due to 'Muscular' trait / +5 Due to 'Tank' trait ) = 35.

CHA ( Charisma ) : 25 ( +5 Due to 'Attractive' trait / +5 Due to 'Multilingual' trait / +5 Due to 'Muscular' Trait / +5 Due to 'Tall' trait ) = 45.

TRAITS :

- Tall ; Due to being over 6' you have this trait wich often comes in handy wether it be a longer reach or intimidation.

- Muscular ; With an already athletic body from your previous world wich has only become stronger in your new environment you have gained this trait wich increases both strength and speed.

- Tank ; Due to your preferred fighting style of fighting up close with heavy hits and shrugging off blows from the enemy be they physical or projectile you have gained this Trait wich Increases both Strength and endurance but lowers Dexterity and Agility.

- Multilingual ; While already knowing 4 languages in your previous world ( English / Russian / Gaeilge / French ) would be enough to qualify for this trait it's a universal trait acquired by most if not all isekai'd individuals.

- Photographic memory ; Even in your previous world you had this passive ability wich helped you to excel in school and get a degree in chemistry.

- Quick thinking ; With an intelligence Stat of 30 you acquired this trait.

PERSONAL INFORMATION -------

Likes : Training , His titans , Alcohol , Exploring , chemistry.

Dislikes : Lazy people , Those who complain about their situation but do nothing to change it , being cramped up in small spaces , Sitting around not doing anything , Know-it-all's.

Relationships :

- Father : Cormac MacAlasdair

- Mother : Alisa Vasiliev-MacAlasdair

ABILITIES -------

From the Huntik universe he gained several Abilities such as :

- Titan Summoning ; As the name suggests he can summon the titans from the Amulets / Ring.

- Augerfrost ; The spell creates a sphere of blue, icy energy which can then be fired with great force at an enemy.

- Armorbrand ; A shielding spell that manifests as a spherical barrier of indigo energy to defend against enemy attacks.

- Everfight ; A spell which allows the caster to partially heal themselves. The spell manifests itself as an amber aura surrounding the Seeker.

- Raypulse ; A basic spell that manifests as a bolt of electrical energy that can be fired from the hands of the caster. The nature of this spell permits it to rebound off of reflective surfaces.

- Banebound is a powerful Casterwill spell used to contain the spells and curses on objects so they can be handled without fear. It can only hold the spell or curse for a certain time depending on the power of the user and the curse.

- Battleforge ; A summoning spell which allows the caster to summon a magical weapon for an ally.

- Blasteater ; A defensive spell that manifests as a green aura shaped like a mouth with sharp teeth that opens up to consume oncoming attacks.

- Boltflare ; A basic spell that creates a sphere of orange energy. Although basic, this spell is highly versatile and can be made to float around on its own or to be held in the hand of the caster.This spell can also be used offensively to shoot a jet of magical fire at opponents or to disorient the opponents by temporarily blinding them.It is also capable of being used offensively due to being extremely hot.

- Breakspell ; A spell used for breaking various enchantments, seals and illusions. This spell shoots a blue beam at the source of magical energy. If the enchantment is too strong then it will only be temporarily broken. Some enchantments may be so strong as to render Breakspell futile against them.

- Bristlebind ; A spell that causes a number of thorny vines to grow out of the ground and then wrap around an opposing target. These vines not only cause damage due to the thorns but also restrict movement. It is manifested initially as a beam of red energy on the Seeker's hand which then produces the vines. The vines can either be projected directly from the beam or from a surface with which the beam makes contact.

- Bubblelift ; A spell that allows the casting Seeker to create a blue bubble around an object and then lift it into the air. The spell is useful for moving heavy objects or for isolating Titans or other people. This bubble, however, can be popped easily by attacks from outside.

- Clatterbang ; A spell that creates a sonic wave that can instantly knock out the opponent. The spell user's hands are placed on either side of the target's head, and a wave with a violet aura is emitted from the hands.

- Hyperstride ; A basic spell and considered to be mandatory for Seekers. The spell increases the casters speed and agility allowing them to run quickly for escapes and to strike quickly while in combat. As a result, this spell can also increase the distance that the caster can jump. The spell manifests itself as a blue aura that surrounds the casters legs.

- Darkfog is a spell used to confuse the enemy by emitting a stream of dark fog. This can be done to obscure an opponent's vision for an unseen attack or an emergency escape.

- Dragonfist is a spell that amplifies the power of hand-to-hand combat through a bright red aura surrounding the hand. Though generally used for punching, this spell can also be used in conjunction with weapons.

- Earthrift is a powerful Blood Spiral spell that sends a powerful wave of energy through the ground similar to Stoneblade however it can hit an enemy just by making contact with its target's shadow.

- Enderflame is a powerful spell that serves as a magical flamethrower. This spell manifests itself as an orange fire that extends from the caster's hand.

- Honorguard is a defensive spell that manifests as an orange and pink aura to protect a Seeker or allies from incoming attacks. This spell is often used by members of the Casterwill family.

- Ironhand is a spell that coats the caster's hand in a metallic casing that can be used for protection or to amplify a punch. When manifested, this spell emits a yellow aura.

- Kindlestrike is a Casterwill family spell that creates a high-powered beam of blue energy that can stun or defeat an enemy.

- Overslam is a spell used to increase the power of a Seeker's charge, creating a blue aura in front of the user's body. The casting Seeker can then use this force to push someone or something like a magical battering ram, helping to clear the path. Overslam can also be used to save someone in a moment with a charging leap.

- Riptide is an spell used to fire a high-powered jet of water. This spell manifests as a blue aura on the caster's hand.

- Rockforce is a spell that allows a Seeker to conjure a cascade of energy bolts. This spell manifests as an orange aura from the caster's hand which then produces a shower of meteor-like projectiles.

- Sunlock is a favored spell of Lucas Casterwill that acts as a pair of handcuffs made up of amber energy. In addition to incapicitating an enemy, Sunlock prevents the casting of spells for a short period, with the captive being unable to blast out of them.

- Thornstaff is a spell that enables the user to transform an object into a staff-like weapon.

- Thundercut is a spell that charges the casting Seeker's hands with electrical energy. This spell manifests as a purple aura that surrounds the caster's hand with a purple cloud flowing around it. Whenever the caster punches something after casting the spell, the spell sends out blue electricity through the target to cause significant damage.

- Windrush is wind-based spell which is used to create a small channel of air with a blue aura. This air is then fired from the hand as a winding channel toward the target.

- Touchram is a basic Seeker power that produces a crackling green energy that can be directed at a target. The concussive force can be used to repulse the target to create more distance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 3K 38
JK aka Jungkook is a playboy, same goes with his gang. He ; unfortunately falling in love with this poor girl, Rosie... "She's the one.."
3.2K 79 14
⚠️THIS IS A STORY INSPIRED BY THE MOVIE FALLEN 2016⚠️ An Angel from Heaven (Mikey) chose neither side of the argument between God and Lucifer. He bel...
1.2M 15.2K 29
This is a book dedicated to one-shots from some of my favorite anime series! I'm also open to requests! If you have a specific genre, gender, or othe...
1M 57.3K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...