scream // Ethan Landry x read...

By ihavecooltastelol

This is about y/n and Ethan idk if this is good but I'll keep posting until I finish the story. If you guys h... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/n

Chapter 8

6.2K 77 16
By ihavecooltastelol

We all went to the park except for Gale. Sam tara and I were walking where there was a lot of people "you guys should've stayed with the others" I told them. "It's not going to happen" Sam and Tara both tell me. "There's no point in all of us putting ourselves in danger" I told them both. "No, we are backup" Tara said.

"Hey y/n stay frosty out there ok" Kirby tells me through the ear piece. "We're good". I getting a phone call and it's a random number. I start looking around and I tgen answer the phone. "You're going to die you know". "No you're going to die y/n, choking on your own blood while I jack up your friends" Ghostface says over the phone.

"Not unless we find you first". "For a mastermind you're not very bright, waiting for me to call desperately hoping I'm near by so the police can grab me, but I'm not near by I'm a step ahead, I'll be seeing you y/n" Ghostface says as he hangs up. "Did you get it" I asked Kirby.

"Yep gia location coming through right now, he on the upper west side. He's inside the apartment buildings hallways across the city". "On west ninty-six?" Tara asks interrupting Kirby. "How did you know that". Kirby asks tara. "Gale" I say as I start running out of the park.

"Sam, Tara get in" I say as I get in mr baileys car. "Hey- hey get out of my car, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING THATS AN OFFICIAL VEHICLE HEY" Mr Bailey tells us. "Should we use the sirens?" Sam asks me while she's rolling the window up. "Did you really think we were going to steal a police car and not use the sirens" I say turning on the sirens and moving backwards.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, THATS A COP CAR YOU CANT STEAL A COP CAR" Mr Bailey yells loud enough for all of us to hear.

Gales pov:

The phone is ringing and I'm working on my computer. "That will be our food." My boyfriend tells me while he's picking up the phone. "Hello, not the food it's for you". "Who is it" I ask him. "May I ask who's calling please, he says it's the killer" he says to me. I stand up and as I'm walking towards him I'm signaling him to give me the phone. "Hello". "Hello Gale, strange that you and I have never spoken on the phone, this is long overdue." Ghostface says.

"I agree" I say now telling my boyfriend to go make sure all of the doors are locked. My phone starts ringing and I go see who it is and it y/n. "I figure after all these years you'd want and interview". "You figured right, so what's your motive this time. You angry at the movies or just trying to stay relevant." I tell him. "Well I could ask you the same, don't you know that the legacy characters are disposable now, nobody cares about the last century's hero's" he tells me.

"Then why bother with me at all?" I ask him. " call it nostalgia, or maybe you deserve to be punished for all that money you make off of the misery of others. Maybe it's time someone made a book reporting your death" Ghostface said now in a more angrier tone. "You know you're like the tenth guy to try this right, and spoiler alert in never works out for the dipshit in the mask" I tell him.

"Oh but they certainly leave a mark before they go dont they, Richie and amber managed to butcher dewy, carve him up like a Christmas goose. How does it feel to lose the only man who ever loved you" Ghostface tells me as my eyes are getting watery. "Fuck you" I tell him before he starts talking again. "How does it feel to know that you weren't there for him at the end, not there to give him comfort, as he died screaming in his own gut".

"You're the one that's going to die screaming" I tell him. "Maybe but you won't be around to see it, you couldn't stop what happened to dewy just like you're not going to be able to stop this" he finishes talking as he throws my boyfriend through a bookshelf. I turn fast as I'm looking at Ghostface wiping his knife.

He walks through the broken book shelf now chasing me. He grabbed me and turned me around trying to stab me but I dodge it. I grab the pan on the stove and hit him in the face. He falls down and I start running outside to the balcony. I open the door and he tries to stab me but I get away. I'm running through the balcony as I'm dropping everything that is close to me. I drop chairs, plants anything that I can get my hands on.

At the end of the balcony there is another door. As I'm opening the door Ghostface is getting closer. When I try closing the door he pushes it open.  I start running to my bedroom. I lock the door and I open my closet to see my safe in there. I try putting the code in but I get it wrong. I tried two more times and the second time I got it open. As I'm grabbing the gun I shoot at the door two times. "How's that for nostalgia fucker" I said loud enough so he could hear me. After I said that the phone started ringing. "You missed" he said. "Sure I did". "You win I'm in the elevator heading for the ground floor". "Sure you are" I say shooting two more times.

"Maybe you did hit me, maybe I'm wounded or maybe I'm wearing a bucket proof vest" he tells me.
"That's why I'm going to shoot you in the fucking head" I say opening the door. I'm walking around pointing my gun everywhere. "You would've made a good killer Gale, Sidney would've never made sense and dewy was the fan favorite but you cracking over the pressure Turing into Ghostface would've been a great twist" he tells me. "Keep talking asshole" I tell him. "Sure, what do you want to talk about?" He asks.

"You never got to be the leading lady did you? It was always all about poor sweet Sidney sucking up all the oxygen, where did that leave you to be?". "The brains and the sex apeal" I respond. "Sorry about your boyfriend, all those muscles couldn't help much" he says. "They sure didn't" I tell him as he's laughing over the phone now. "Can you hold please?" I tell him as I put him on hold. "Hu-" he says as he gets cut off.

I call again and I hear ringing coming through this door, I turn around and I shoot the door two times. Ghostface comes through the door and stabs me in the shoulder. I try taking his mask off and he pushing me against the beam. I fall down to the floor and he stabs me in the side of the stomach. I push him off of me and I get up right as he's about to stab me in the leg.

I start crawling away and he keeps trying to stab me. He keeps staring the floor trying to stab me but he keeps missing. I grab the phone that's right next to me and I hit him in the face. I get up and I'm trying to get away from Ghostface. I see books on a table and I grab them and hit him but he put his hand up and blocks them hitting him. He tries to stab me again but I back up fast enough. I'm running as I'm trying to see witch way to go because he's going from one side to another. I jume him and i throw him over the glass table.

The glass table breaks and there is now glass everywhere. I get up from the ground and go up the Ghostface. I step on his hand where his knife is at and I grab it. Right and I'm about to stab him with the knife he grabs a big piece of glass and stabs me in the stomach. I fall to the ground and he gets on top of me. Right as he's about to stab me I try hard enough so the knife doesn't go through my eye. "Fuck you" I say to him "HEY" I hear Sam scream.

Y/n pov:

We run inside of gales apartment and see that Ghostface is on top of Gale "HEY" Sam screams out as she grabs the gun that's on the floor. She tries shooting at Ghostface but she misses all of them. "Gale" I say as I go up to her. "Gale" Sam says as we are all on the floor. Sam putting pressure on gales stab wound and keeps saying sorry. "I should've known that he was going to come after you" Sam says still apologizing. "Tell Sidney, he never got me" Gale tells sam as she's closing her eyes.

There are now sirens in the background. As the paramedics come in, I'm telling Sam to let them get by so they could do their job. We stay there as the police is looking around the crime scene. We are taken to the police station and we are eating in the lobby. The same guy that saved us come in asking Sam if shes ok. Apparently it's sams boyfriend Danny. "I got here as fast as I could" Danny said. "Did you" tara asks him.

"I'm scared guys, I really don't want to get hurt again" I say as Ethan pulls me in for a hug. "Neither do I" Chad says. "So what do we do now" Ethan asks us all. "Maybe he gets to win this time, he wants to punish me. Me, so maybe I let him, I'll just give myself up if this is what I have to do to keep you guys safe, it's worth it." I say as tears are coming out of my eye. "No we are not doing that y/n, alright you protected all of us these past few days, every single day you make the decision to protect us you have to let us protect you this time" Ethan finishes.

"No". "Yes, we're a team remember" Ethan tells me. "Actually we're family" Mindy says correcting him. "Let's go" Chad says. "He's going to keep coming after us" I tell them all". "Isn't there somewhere safe we can just go and hide at" Ethan asks. "He's just going to keep finding us, we could use that though" tara responds. Tara calls me Bailey telling him the idea. "I'm getting my ass chewed out for not dropping the case and now you want me to do what?" Mr Bailey says on the phone.

"We are going to lure him into a secure location to trap him inside" tara responds. "And then what?" He asks. "Well we execute him, so are you going to help us" she asks. "Let's kill this song of a bitch, but travel in public more people around you the less of a chance he can take a shot before you get there" he tell us

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was my longest chapter and I like this chapter a lot. I got a really good ending and I literally love us so much so I'm exited to get this book done with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 1.2K 9
"Well, I'd hate for you to die a virgin..." _ (ethan landry x oc) *extended summary inside* ! UNDER EDITING !
57.2K 970 17
Kiara May has lived her whole life in New York. A 18 year old girl studying at college trying to live a normal life was suddenly turned upside down w...
4.6K 55 8
y/n and Ethan, sworn enemies since they met in New York. "What's your favorite scary movie?" I only own y/ns character the rest are from the movie...
15K 375 7
Tara X Male Reader This is my first book so any constructive criticism would be appreciated Will cover 5 and 6 (if they make a 7 ill do it too) I hop...