Frozen 2: An uncovered story

By garfeild99

An idea of what frozen 2 could be, its funny, adventurous, romantic and was under major construction. If you... More

Part 1: meet and greet

73 3 4
By garfeild99

Three months after the thaw, Anna gets engaged to Kristoff, they ask for the blessing, and Elsa teasingly says no, then says of course.

Four months later Elsa and Anna had some spare time on their hands, one April evening, so they tried to find their ancestry. They come across documents (found in a box under Anna's bed) that talk about another child: a girl. Elsa read it carefully, examining the part where it says that she is now a queen.

"The queen of Russia? I think we should see if she knows us." Elsa says as she puts the scruffy paper in front of Anna who was looking at some other thing.

"We're royalty, she has to. She must have not reached out because she doesn't know what we just found it. We definitely need to see her! But why have we not heard of her?" Anna jumped with so much excitement that Elsa thought she would shoot through the ceiling. "Maybe she could come to my wedding!"

"What? No. We already have too many people coming, and she probably doesn't have that much time to come anyways." Elsa said, realizing that seeing her other sister at the wedding actually would be a possibility. "This is great, but we cant leave right away. Give it a while for us to see if we can uncover more, and then write a letter of visitation." Elsa said, hoping that her sister would agree.

"Ok." Anna said, walking out of the room after Elsa. The two carried on with their day, neither one admitting how their thoughts kept drifting towards a certain queen.

[2 months later]

The girls were in Anna's room talking about childhood stories, and then Anna decided to bring up the topic about going to Russia.  "How do we get to Russia from here...OH! WE COULD TAKE A BOAT!!!!" Anna leaped to her closet and threw every fancy dress that she had in a suitcase, then tried to clip it closed. Elsa followed Anna, who had the overstuffed suitcase, back to her bed. Anna threw the case onto the bed and crossed her arms in triumph.

"Anna, you need to calm down, I will tell the guards to put Kristoff in charge while we are gone, as that's unfortunately the best idea I have. Leave a few things behind, because we would only be gone for about a week at the most." Elsa said putting some of her clothes in her suitcase. Anna rode the staircase rail down the stairs while Elsa walked down.

"We will be gone on an important trip, Kristoff will be in charge...awaiting our reoccurrence," Elsa told the guards once she got to the bottom of the stairs, "We will be gone for no more than a week." The guards nodded and went to town with the news. Anna kissed Kristoff and gave him a hug goodbye.

"This will be so much fun, Russia is the biggest country, and one of my older sisters is the queen of it!" Anna jumped into the large boat and threw herself on one of the beds. One of the guards put Anna and Elsa's luggage in a secret compartment under Elsa's bed.
"It makes me feel sort of small." Elsa sat on one of the beds and looked out the circular window, "Two days on this boat, you better behave..." Elsa had a smirk on her face as she turned her head to Anna, but Anna was busy racing around opening cabinets and drawers and slamming them all shut. Their horses were put onto a different part of the boat to not disturb the queen and princess. Once Anna and Elsa settled their belongings, they went out of the boat to say their farewells. Everyone was wishing them luck, and then Anna and Elsa returned to the boat and sailed off.

"Ok, so, what do you think she looks like?" Anna said as she bounded onto Elsa's finely made bed. Elsa turned around, from where she was standing, sharply to acknowledge that she disapproved of Anna's bouncing about.

"I have no clue. You should probably go to bed now, your own bed. I don't want mine to be a crinkley mess like yours." Elsa said in a partial sharp tone. She adjusted her sheets, and snuggled down after turning off the light. Suddenly a light turned on.

"Oooohhhh, I just can't sleep! What would she be like? Does she speak any English? Do you think-" Anna got cut off.

"Let me sleep! You can ask all of the world's greatest questions tomorrow, but for tonight, I need my sleep, and I don't care if you can't sleep, at least pretend to. Good night." Elsa got aggravated at that moment and rolled over.

"Ok, ok. Good night." Anna slipped into her pajamas in the bathroom like what her sister did, and climbed into bed.

The next morning Elsa got a shocking wakeup call of splashing water. Anna stood there with an empty bucket and laughing. Elsa got up and gave her a stern look. Elsa shook off and stared at her soaked hair in the mirror on the dresser. She quickly took her hair brush and started to take out the night bun she had in and brushed it before it froze solid.

"I'm up. What could you have possibly wanted that you had to wake me like this for it, didn't I tell you to behave?" Elsa walked to the bathroom and dried off with a nearby hand towel. Anna put the bucket down and had a last laugh.

"Rise and shine! I was told that we were closer that we thought so we will be there in 2 hours in stead of 5!" Anna leaped around ignoring the stare her sister was giving her. "Come on! You need to get ready!"

"What nice news. I couldn't have waited any longer...now hand me that dress on that chair, I intend to wear it." Elsa took the dress off the chair that she was referring to, and not the one Anna was searching on. Once Elsa got all ready (an hour later), she sat and wondered the same questions Anna was. What if she didn't know any English or what will her personality is like...would she accept Elsa's gift of ice? Elsa got out her gloves that she decided to bring, and put them in her sweater pocket while Anna noticed the troubled look on Elsa's face.

"Hey, I think she will have hair like mine, and skin and eyes like yours. It's going to be fine, she won't push us away." Anna tried to comfort Elsa the best she could, "I think that she will find your ice powers amazing!" Elsa started to think if Anna could read her mind. Elsa gave a nice smile, and then continued to stare out at the crashing waves.

"Lunch time!" the captain called.

"It's already lunch?" Elsa said in shock.

"No, the captain calls lunch a half hour earlier, don't worry, you woke up fine." Anna said laughing a little.

"You call the way I woke this morning..."fine"?" Elsa was almost appalled by Anna's remark, but still smiled.

"Sure...I think it could have been nicer though, if you didn't get all...argh! Ha-ha!"

"Glad you think that, because I almost started to think that, that's how I will be awaken from now on." Elsa laughed along a little as well. After a half hour, the girls had lunch and talked about what the queen's palace would look like. Then the boat rocked and thudded, then came to a stop. The captain told the girls that they've reached the land, and that he is preparing their horses. The suitcases were left on the ledge to get later, then Anna knocked them overboard when she got to her horse. The captain got the suitcases out, but had them remain in the boat until they dried off.

"Let's go, I bet it will b-" Anna looked in front of her and noticed that Elsa wasn't moving, she was on her horse, but not moving. "Come on, what's the worst that can happen? Just stay with me...could you move already?" Anna pushed her horse into Elsa's to encourage her to move along, then Elsa came. There was a path to the castle, which leads around the town, like it was calling them. The girls took the path that lead around the outer part of town and straight to big double doors with big brass lock-like thing that joined the doors.  The castle was sitting on a cliff like hill, and it was almost 50 times bigger than Elsa's.

"We came to see the queen." Elsa spoke as confidently as she could, suspecting that someone was there. A man came out of know where and greeted the two girls. He had brown hair and eyes, and looked to be about 40.

"May I take your horses to the stables to be watched for a while? If you come to see the queen, she is not one to have horses in her palace yard. We return your horse as soon as you exit, if you stay, then your horse will be fed of the finest food." The calming voice said. He was a gentle and trustworthy enough person so the girls got off their horses.

"Thank you; I am Queen Elsa of Arendelle and my sister, Anna, princess of Arendelle." She walked her horse over to the man and nodded to Anna to do the same. "We've come to see the queen."

"You said that, I'm Dmitri, the horse guardian of the palace. Walk straight ahead and you will meet two guards, tell them that Dmitri let you in to see the queen, and that you are queen as well." Dmitri walked away and Elsa walked obediently onward.

"Who are you?" one of the door guards said.

"I am Queen Elsa of Arendelle and my sister, Anna, princess of Arendelle and we have come to see the queen, Dmitri took our horses and told us to tell you." Elsa said, noticing that none of the guards made eye contact. Anna stood in amazement of the little carved designs in the door that you would only be able to see if you were 7 inches away. The guard turned and nodded to the other, and put the sticks that they were holding onto, into an opposite slot, then they rotated it counterclockwise like a wheel, then the door opened. One of the guards yelled "Alexander". A tall, young man who looked to be 23, stood before them. He had a suit on and black, tidy hair. He had olive skin, and light green eyes. Elsa walked towards him, Anna following, but gazing at the pottery in stands in a nice line that lead down an open, wide path. There was art work everywhere and both sisters were amazed.

"I am Alexander, and I will lead you to the queen. Why do you wish to see her?" he said, turning to lead them to the end of the gated trail to another set of doors.

"We think she might be our other sister." Anna said as she had to catch up with them because she kept stopping to see artwork.

"Queen Natalya's family, eh? After the tragedy, she never speaks of them. But, as you wish." They reached the doors and the same thing happened to these doors like the last set. They walked down a spine-chilling hall way that had an old magenta rug that ran one piece down the long way, and pictures of weapons and animals where exactly 2 feet apart hung. At the end was an old door that you would expect to hear cackling witch sounds from. "I've come with guests, my queen; they are two who claim they are...your family..."

"Bring them in." those words were simpler that Elsa or Anna thought. The door was pushed open by Alexander and both girls entered, including him. Alexander look nervous like she was to claw at him, instead she asked for tea and biscuits without looking up. She was a slender lady, sitting in front of a table which was in facing a large window that looked upon land.

"Sit," she said very calmly without turning to look at them, "what is it you need, my history?" she stood up and turned around, her tone changed a little harsh, but kept its cool. She took off her reading glasses, set them on the table behind her, and set her book down.

"I came to see you, well obviously I didn't come alone, I am with my sister, but, we came to see you." Anna, stuttered, but recollected her confidence, "It would be nice if you could tell me whose art this is by." Anna looked around at the open room with chairs, with her sister in one, and coffee tables properly placed. It seemed as though Anna was refusing to sit, but Elsa sat politely, gazing at Natalya's marble and wood sculptures.

"I made them, I made all of the art in this room and everywhere in the palace, except the hallway you just went in, they were made by my father." she sounded dark, "So I might have my older and younger sister here? I'm guessing you want to know how you came to be? You wouldn't be here if you knew." her long, dark straight hair was flawless, she wore a violet dress, with sleeves that came tight, and then, lace loosened at the elbow, the pattern at the bottom was light, then got darker as it went up the dress. She had olive skin, and light blue eyes. Alexander came in with the tea, bringing the tray to Natalya and then to Elsa and Anna. "Would you like some tea?" her voice was as soft as silk.

The tray had tree cups with hot water in a silver teacup next to them. A jar of tea choices, milk and sugar sat on the other end, balanced evenly. Alexander set the tray in front of Elsa who was signaling Anna come and sit. Alexander took another tray in but it had the biscuits on it with paper in between every stack. Elsa and Anna took the cups and filled them with hot water, then put the tea bags in. while they waited for the tea to steep, Natalya brought another tray over from her desk.

Elsa was looking down at her tea, and Anna was looking up at the painted ceiling, until Natalya said "Chocolates?" then they snapped in focus. Natalya took the hint that they did, and set the tray in front of them with a warming smile. Elsa took two and Anna took some in her hand, and started taking. "I know the history, I know part on your story, please correct me at any wrong point." Natalya cleared her throat.

"There was a princess of Arendelle, your mother, who had an affair with a man, yours and my father," Natalya was gesturing towards Elsa "they became ruler of Arendelle, and they had you," still hinting, " they got into a big fight over you, so the father left, when you were 1 year old, to here. He married the queen of Russia and had me." She stopped to take a sip of her tea, then continued, "We are a year apart," she took another sip as though her throat got suddenly dry, "Your mother married another man, and 2 years later, had you, Anna," She then walked over to the chair that was facing Elsa and Anna and finished, "My father was killed by the people in Weasleton, and then my mother died in the war against them because of it, you see, they wanted my parents' land, but they didn't know that my parents had me, so they messed up their whole plan of domination and now, they are terrible, greedy people."

"I know those people, they tried to kill me, and they might still be alive." Elsa remembered the men.

"You're in great danger then, they are lurking in your place, and they probably have two plans for two scenarios: they know that I know they are in your country, so I would come up with a plan to keep you here for a day longer than a week, or I would not know and just send you off earlier than a week. Thing is, is that I don't know why they are after you, which is what I've heard so far, but they are after me as well. I know that they probably have an attack plan on your boat at sea." She stood up and walked over to her big window and stared out it.

"I'm having a wedding, want to come?" Anna blurted out, realizing afterwards that it was a bad time. Natalya turned towards Anna and seemed speechless. She looked at her tea cup and quickly set it down. She looked back at Anna.

"I don't think I can make it, but when is it?" Natalya asked, staring back at her tea like something was in it. Elsa looked worried for Natalya, maybe there was a problem with coming to Arendelle, or maybe she had something weird in her tea? Elsa looked at her tea cup, and she saw frost form on it. She then too, quickly set it down, and looked back at it to make sure nothing was visible. Elsa was tense and trying to conceal it.

"I'm not sure when yet; we could plan it on a day convenient to you?" Anna insisted.

"No, its fine, you don't need me there, I have a duty to my country...you can visit anytime though, could your honeymoon be here perhaps...instead?" she almost looked almost freaked, but she glanced back at her cup and relaxed, "What I mean is that, I need to stay here, you should get married without me and...oh, how are we going to get you home...you can stay here. I will get your rooms ready in a little bit, tonight we are having turkey and soup for dinner, would you like some?" she seemed as calm as usual but you could see something in her eyes.

"Thank you for the tea, I don't think you should keep us though, we need to head back so we can keep an eye on things." Elsa said getting up to leave. Anna stood up too, but didn't look ready to leave, Anna saw something in Natalya's eyes and she needed to let Elsa know. Elsa saw it as well, but she just wanted to leave so Natalya can relax completely. Natalya told Alexander to get the bedrooms anyway...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 8.6K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
910K 36.2K 46
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...