COLD HUSBAND X MAFIA'S DAUGHT...

By bangchanismyhoedad

It's the story of two souls who have been greaved for years and have become stronger now. But one chosed to n... More

Author's Note:
Character's Introduction
"It's an order, not a choice! "
"I didn't knew you think this low of me! "
"please save her, I-I can't imagine my life without her. "
"How can someone say that they are okay after cutting their hand this deep!? "
"Is he here to give me DIVORCE! "
" will she be able to hold his hand and stay with him in his highs and lows? "
"You're too pure to cry"
"It's ok baby the game is yet to begin! It's just the trailer!"
"Why Yoongi? He's my best friend and he's really good Do you think I'm cheating"
"w-we are going to be parents soon!"
"that was the worst decision of my life which could lead to loose my everything"
"One day you'll realise how big mistake you made today Yoongi!"
FINAL: "I hope you stay happy baby! Your father is waiting for you!"
EPILOGUE: "I will love you forever!"

"I was already craving for her so much, I just couldn't control anymore "

456 17 0
By bangchanismyhoedad

Yn's POV:-

After that incident happened, my whole fucking life changed. It was just a night,a night with that same moon, same cold breeze, those same stars from where 2 of those were my mom, yoongi's mom, but he was not the same anymore, he was a man with self confidence, honour, happiness and so much more, I know the scars take time to heal but when two people connected by heart who have gone through something horrible in their past meet and express themselves, it's impossible to break them apart. yes I know his past now. He shared with me bout his tragic events that occurred in his childhood. His mother died at very young age and her father remarried a woman who have been absolutely shit to him. His father used to spin on his step mother's finger and as she absolutely hated yoongi his father also started hating him and eventually yoongi's life become hell. After hearing those I could feel my blood boil and my heart sank.  Anyways, he just drastically changed that night. We slept in each other's warmth. Those warmth for which we both craved for years. We had our very first kiss, I had my very first kiss. Maybe it wasn't like those lovey dovey kisses that I saw in kdramas but it was something else that maybe no one had experienced. That kiss radiated love, trust, happiness, pain, loneliness. I wish time had stopped at that moment. Today is Sunday. We had talked with Minji and told her that we don't need her for the house stuffs anymore. We thanked and paid her extra as a token of her sacrifice she made all these years to take care of this house and take care of Yoongi's health. She went to her hometown happily and even congratulated us for our happy relationship. I hope our bond stays together.

I was cooking breakfast when I felt a pair of hands wrapping around my waist. He came closer to me and sniffed my scent.

"Yoongi-ah it's tickling! "

"Really? What is my favorite baby cooking? "

"Something that you love! "

"And what's that? "

"Blueberry pancakes "

"Really, then lemme help you"

And with that we cooked together, we are together, the house felt lively, with giggles, smiles, happiness, love, laughter, positivity and so much more.

"Yn-ah let's go to amusement park, shall we? "

"Omo ofc, I would love to!! "

"Then go get ready"

Outfit 1

Outfit 2
Choose any one of your preference :))

I quickly took a shower and got ready. I came downstairs and found him already waiting for me. He's looking just PERFECT!!

"You're looking breathtaking, Mrs. Min! " He complimented

"You too are looking handsome, Mr. Min! " I added

"Shall we? " He offered me his hands

"Sure! " I accepted and giggled.

Yonngi's POV:-

We reach to our destination.

"It has been years I didn't came to an amusement park!! " She said

"Me too"

"Let's go check those rides out there!! " She jumped and giggled like a 5 year old. I couldn't help myself but to admire her.

Imagine them as Yoongi & Yn:)

I had my best time in my entire life this day. I felt the happiest and luckiest guy tonight. I could feel her being herself and enjoying to her fullest. She's just so perfect. I just hope our love and bond stays between us like this for ever. We had some pretty dinner too..

Imagine them too:))

After dinner we came back home. I was already craving for her so much, and I knew she did too. I just couldn't control myself anymore pushed her on the bed and hovered over her.

.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・

Hello guys!! I'm extremely sorry for not updating. I was busy with various stuffs with my life and not only that I kinda ran out of the storyline.. My friends are also busy so I'm going to end this ff soon. Also this chapter ends here. Meet you in my next chappy!!

~Happy Reading~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860 84 16
"About story" An idol who is underworld mafia and who is also in love with an innocent girl and the girl is very stubborn and naughty who already in...
180K 3.8K 59
> Y/n:- yk what? You're talking like a mafia Suga:- we are... Jimin:- hyung????? Y/n:- what? You're maf- Tae:- no he's just joking Y/n:- you're my br...
195K 6.2K 20
He was a cold,heartless mafia & she was a genuine sweet girl going on with her life.He saw her & simply fell in love with her at first sight.His life...
910 301 38
In this new story. we will know about a world where everyone have powers. They can kill someone in seconds also can save someone in minutes.. B...