Blurred

De JoniiG

Loosing your memory at the age of six, can also mean loosing a crucial part of your life. Y/n has to come fac... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 53

53 0 1
De JoniiG

Katsuki's mom insisted on driving you both to school today and your guess is that she knows you two are together now.

Your theory was confirmed when she started asking questions about you to "get to know you better." Katsuki was letting out sighs of frustration during the whole ride. He even tried to silence her a couple times when she almost revealed embarrassing stuff to you about him. It was cute.

You waved her goodbye and thanked her for the ride before walking into the school.

You hear an annoyed "tch" coming from him as walks with his hands stuffed in his pockets and his back bent back.

"How isn't your back hurting with that posture?" No answer. He's still cutely mad about his mom. "Oh, come one, she didn't say anything."

"She was about to! Ya don't need to know all the stupid stuff I did as a kid!"

"I know most of the stupid stuff you did as a kid, Katsuki, I was there." You say, trying to hold back your giggle.

"Shuddap." He mumbles in defeat. "You don't know everythin'." You suddenly stop, turn your body to face him and hold out your hand. He looks at you and your hand, back and forth, as he checks around the other students who weren't paying attention to you two. "What are you doing?"

"Hold my hand."

"Why?"

"'Cause I want to."

"No." He keeps walking and you fly to land in front of him. "I said no."

"Please?" You pout.

"Still no."

"Fine," You turn around to walk away. "I'll tell the guys who hit on me that you're just my friend." You swear he grabbed your hand faster than you would. You smile mischievously, adjusting your hand to intertwine your fingers.

"I'm letting go at the entrance."

"Yay!"

"I hate you." He grumbles.

"You love me." You correct him, pushing him teasingly with your shoulder. When you glanced at his face, though, it was like it was the last thing he was expecting to hear. "What?"

He almost smiled but he tried to hide it, shaking his head. "Nothin', let's go."

What was that about? It was as if he was trying to find something and when he smiled he knew the answer. Well, you can ask him later. He's not secretive with you anymore, he'll tell you.

You enter your class, greeting all of your classmates who were curiously eyeing you two. Mina even winked at you and you mouth her "stop" because of embarrassment.

"Good morning, Nagata." Tokoyami, who was next to you on his desk, said. "Are you feeling any better?" Of course Dark Shadow would ask.

"Good morning; yes, I'm much better, thank you."

He smiles softly, giving you a nod. "Good to hear."

"Good morning, Izuku." You walk up to ruffle the boy's green hair, you also missed. "How was the internship?" You know he was gonna start the babbling but you didn't mind this time. You were really curious to listen where he went and what he learned. "Sounds like you had good training. Are you okay, though? You know, with the Hero Killer situation."

Apparently Izuku, Todoroki and Iida were caught in an incident where the Hero Killer was involved and the Endeavor saved them. At least, that's what the news said.

You feel guilty for finding out at the last minute and not contacting Izuku at all. It randomly popped up on your notifications last night after hanging up with Kei, as you were scrolling through the phone before going to sleep.

"Yeah. Endeavor saved us." Todoroki said with an expression you couldn't read.

"I'm glad you're alright." You caress his shoulder gently. "I'm sorry I didn't-"

"No, don't apologize. I'm sure you had a lot going on at Hawks' agency."

Yes but also no. You could've called him at least once to check on him, yet you were so distracted with everything that happened that you even forgot to give your parents a call.

"Yeah, I guess..."

"Okay, now it is time to commence class!" Iida yells—like he always does—with his robotic hand moving up and down. "Everyone take your seats!"

"He's so loud..." Tokoyami says next to you and you give him a shrug with a what-can-you-do face.

***

"Good morning, boys and girls!" All Might greeted you at his hero training class, lively as always. "For this time's hero basic training– Since you've all just gotten back from your internships, we'll have some fun with a rescue training race!"

"If we're doing rescue training, then shouldn't we do it at USJ?" Iida raised his hand to ask.

Your heart skipped a beat and your eyes widened for a second since the USJ is a place that has traumatized you, literally and metaphorically.

"That place is for training for disasters," Ironically, a disaster is exactly what happened there. "Do you remember what I said? That's right! I said "race"! This is Field Gamma! A dense area filled with factories laid out like an intricate labyrinth. You'll break up into seven-person groups and go through training, one group at a time. When I send out a distress signal from somewhere inside, you'll all start at once from the outskirts of the city! It's a race to see who will rescue me first!"

So, you're in your element. This will be a piece of cake.

"Of course, you'll have to keep damage to buildings to a minimum." He points at Katsuki and we all look at him. He's right, though, Katsuki is the only one who would damage the whole field to win the race. "Alright, the first group is Midoriya, Ojiro, Iida, Sero, Ashido, Asui and Mineta."

You get inside the field, walking up to the waiting area, as the others get themselves ready to race. This group is interesting. They all have good mobility, except maybe Mineta. He's probably at a disadvantage here.

Izuku might struggle a bit, as well, since he has a power-type of quirk. It also injures him a lot, so it's also dangerous for him. From what you heard about his training, though, he looks like he has the hang of it now. You're just not sure what he means exactly.

Guess you'll find out soon.

"Start!"

Sero is already in the first place. He moves around pretty quickly with his tape, so it's only logical. He has the advantage since he's good in the air. The environment is too perfect for him-

"What the-" You say, taking a step forward. Izuku flew past Sero with immense speed. And the way he moves on the giant tubes is exactly like... "He's hopping around like Katsuki."

You said to yourself, tilting your head to look at a very angry Katsuki. You're not sure how to react, since it's Izuku we're talking about. It's not like those two are friends again just because you're dating him.

You decide not to say anything and let him calm down on his own. There isn't much to say to him, anyway.

You really hate it that these two have this kind of relationship. Maybe you should talk to Katsuki sometime about him and try to understand why he hates him so much.

Izuku slipped at some point, so Sero took the lead again, winning at the end.

You were in the next group with Aoyama, Kirishima, Shoji, Uraraka, Yaoyorozu and Todoroki.

Since you and Todoroki had an advantage—especially you—All Might changed the rules a little so it would be a bit more difficult for you to find him from the air. What he didn't calculate to the rules is your speed which has improved quite a lot from chasing Kei all around Kyushu. Plus, your feathers have also been trained, despite the mistake you made with Hina.

The others had to follow his voice but by scattering all your feathers, you found All Might in record time.

Katsuki was in the last team. Of course he won, since all the others in his group had quirks that the landscape didn't allow them mobility.

You all head to the changing room after training is done. You take a quick shower and change back to your school uniform. Mina didn't waste any time to ask you about Katsuki, as you expected she would.

"So, since when are you two lovebirds together?" She's so energetic and very excited to find out about you.

"Mina, that is a very indiscriminate question!" Yaoyorozu said.

"Was it that obvious?" You laugh awkwardly. "It's okay, it hasn't been as long as you think actually. We've only been seeing each other since yesterday."

"Ooh, so it's very recent." Mina changed quickly and wrapped her arm around your shoulder—more like your neck—having her big smile on.

"Come on, tell us!" Hagakure says. "What do you like about Bakugo?"

You're debating on whether you should tell them or not because you don't think they're going to believe you. It's a side of Katsuki the others can't see and a specific one he only shows around you.

"Well, as much as it'll sound like I'm talking about another person," You slide off her grip and continue folding your hero costume in your locker. "I like his observation skills, when he just knows something is definitely off and he will confront me about it immediately. His comprehension when I don't want to talk about it. He'll give me space and time, not pressuring me. His tenderness, the way he touches me as if I'm made out of glass ready to break. The security I feel when he holds me. His annoying teasing, his childishness. His-" You look at the girls who have probably been staring at you in awe from the moment you started talking about Katsuki. "Oh, sorry, I got ahead of myself." You scratch the back of your head.

"No, no!" Uraraka shook her hands. "It's just..."

"That really doesn't sound like Bakugo." Jirou said with a surprised expression.

"I told you." You chuckle.

"Yeah, it doesn't but..." Mina rested her chin on her palms, smiling at you. "He sounds amazing. And your face lights up when you talk about him, it's cute."

"I- uh..." You tried to hide your blush that creeped on your cheeks. "I-I think Izuku wanted to talk to me about something, so I have to go, sorry!" You fly out of the changing room and you can hear them giggling at your embarrassment which makes you laugh along with them. You turn to the corridor, talking to yourself when you bump into someone. "Making me say all that stuff about him."

"Who?" And there he is, in all his glory. "Don't tell me ya started gossiping with them about us!"

"No, of course not." He's not buying that and you know it. Maybe that's exactly the reason you said it. "And lower your voice."

"If they start sayin' stupid comments every time they see us, I'm gonna kill you." He did lower his voice. Just a bit.

"You wanted to keep this a secret?" You are aware Katsuki is not the type to openly talk about his personal life to others and you respect that of course. However, you didn't think it would bother him this much.

"I don't give two fucks if the extras know we're together."

"Is this because of Izuku?" He doesn't answer. His face sharpens at the sound of Izuku's name, clenching his fists and letting out heavy exhales from his nose. Yeah, he's pissed. "It is, yeah, okay um- let's not talk about it, it's fine. Shall we go?"

"I just don't want Sensei-" He grabs your hand and pulls you in, squeezing it gently. or anyone to think I'm not motivated to be number one." He leans his head on your shoulder, lowering his voice. "And don't talk about shitty Deku."

"Right." That didn't even cross your mind. When you asked to hold hands this morning it was because he didn't want anyone to see, not because he wants it a secret but if the students start talking around about you two, they might think Katsuki is getting distracted and probably mock him about it. "I'm sorry..."

"Don' apologize 'bout that."

You let go of his hand and hid them behind back, fidgeting with your fingers. "Well, this morning I-"

"Shuddap, I told ya I don't care." You nod. It's all you can do because you have no idea what else you're supposed to say. He takes a few steps ahead before altering, waiting for you to follow. "You got faster. And your feathers work better at locating."

Changing the subject is the best idea. "Really?"

"Yeah, which doesn't explain your slow-ass walkin'," He reaches for your arm and starts dragging you. "Move it, we still have classes to attend!"

"Okay, okay I'm walking!" You whine, laughing in between.

The rest of the day went by normally; the girls didn't ask further questions and they didn't tease you during breaks, like you thought they would. They must've heard your conversation with Katsuki earlier in the corridor.

You didn't realize how quickly the months went by and it's almost time for summer vacation. As Asami had promised, your calls with Kei continued, but there is still no word on Hina or her whereabouts.

He must locate the League in order to find Hina, and it is surely not an easy assignment. Although you wish you could, there is nothing you can do to help him. Even your parents are clueless as to where she may be.

Evidently, while you were still in Kyushu, Hina paid them a visit along with a guy. Touya. When you first heard his name, you immediately inquired about his voice, and it matched the description of the guy she had been speaking to that evening.

You're still holding on to what happened the night before you left from Kyushu. Hina is the one who should tell Kei that Touya is alive, not you. He'll most likely be mad at you for keeping it a secret for so long but you know he'll understand your reasoning.

Of course, U.A. wouldn't simply let you relax and do nothing for a whole month, therefore a training camp in the woods is waiting for all first years during that time. Though, there's a catch.

The ones who didn't pass the final exam will be in "summer school hell" as Aizawa called it. You had some trouble with the written exam but thanks to Katsuki's tutoring—not recommended—you passed.

The bigger problem was the practical exam. You had to go against teachers who you were reminded are also skilled pro-heroes. The objective was to put handcuffs on the teacher or escape the battlefield.

Since your class has 21 students, you had to go against a teacher alone and Thirteen was your opponent. In the end, you did pass but she was tough. She's not fast enough to keep up with you but her quirk sure was. You had to be extra careful from her Black Hole turning your feathers into dust, even if they were into their steel form.

You used the same technique you used against Todoroki at the sports festival. This time it was easier to sneak feathers around her that were carrying the handcuffs. Escaping wasn't an option since she had a black hole in front of the exit, even if she wasn't guarding it.

Turns out Aizawa lied and those who didn't pass are actually going to the camp with the rest of the class but there are additional classes prepared separately. Failure is still a failure, after all.

Hagakure suggested you all go to the mall to get everything we need for the camp. Katsuki was hard to convince but after a few attempts he agreed on one condition. Only you and Kirishima would stay with him.

You've become closer with Kirishima and Tokoyami. Kaminari is Kaminari, he's close with everyone. You even hang out with the girls more. Even Katsuki has a better relationship with Kiri after he also tutored him for the written exams. Still not recommended.

The night before leaving for the camp, you called Kei to inform him that you're going to be busy for a week and probably won't have the chance to talk much. He hasn't been answering your calls, though, so you text Asami and tell her to tell him.

She said he's currently on a mission and apologized, which actually worried you instead. She didn't know either but what kind of mission is keeping him from answering a text? It could be something related to the League.

Maybe he's close to finding Hina and doesn't want to put you at risk. You end your call and go to bed praying he makes it back okay.

***

Bird brain has barely said a word from the moment we got to school, till now. She has been staring outside the bus' window since our departure and wherever I look in her eyes, they tell me the same every time. There's somethin' messing with her head.

"Oi," I try to get her attention but she doesn't even budge. "Oi!"

"Huh?" Something is definitely wrong. "Sorry, I zoned out."

"What's wrong with ya?" I land my hand above hers, caressing her skin with my thumb softly.

"Nothing," She gives me a fake smile. I hate when she does that. "Just a little tired."

I also hate when she lies to me when I clearly know it ain't "nothing."

"Need I remind you who yer talkin' to?"

Her smile falls down and she wraps her arms around mine, resting her head on my shoulder. "I'll tell you when we're alone." She whispers before falling back to silence.

I hate when I'm left in the dark just as much as I hate lies but I'm not gonna pressure her to tell me. I'll never do that.

If she needs privacy then it's something she can't say while we're around people. So, it's either about us or it might have to do something with her siblings, since last time she told me that bird-man she calls her brother has not been answering her calls.

There's something I want to tell her too but it can wait. First, I need to know what is making her so sad and then I can talk to her.

I have been thinking about it ever since the day she spoke those three words, the first day of school after our internship. It was as if she gave me an answer, however I wasn't sure about it; I had to be certain.

The day she tried to confess, I stopped her. I wanted to be sure of what I felt and now I do. So, I will only wait for the right time.

After an hour the bus stops in the middle of nowhere and it's apparently counted as a resting area. Bird brain still hasn't spoken a word and her mood hasn't changed either.

God, I hate this. I don't know what's bothering her and I can't help her, and it pisses me off because I haven't seen her smile or heard her laugh even once today.

"There's no point stopping without a reason," Sensei said.

"Hey, Eraser!" A voice is heard from the inside of the black car next to us from which two female heroes come out. And there is also a kid with them.

"These are the pro heroes who will be working with us during the camp, the Pussycats."

The nerd knows them; he knows almost every hero that exists since he keeps notes in his stupid notebook about everything. I kind of liked the blonde one, though, she had her fangs around Deku when he mentioned her age.

"We own this whole stretch of land here." The brunette one points to the distance. "You will be staying at the foot of that mountain."

"But that's too far," I finally hear her voice. "Why are we here if our destination is over there? Unless..."

We all realize what they have planned for us and they start running towards the bus, only to be stopped by the crazy blonde. The ground rose up and I didn't react in time to escape it.

Neither of us did and so we fell from the heel, down where the forest starts. Bird brain tried to fly but the ground had immobilized her wings, she couldn't move a feather.

"Since it's private land, you can use your quirks as you wish! You have three hours to come to the facility with your own two feet!" I help her get up before I make sure she isn't hurt. "After getting through the Beast's Forest!"

"The what?" She says, looking around the forest, brushing herself off the dirt. "Sounds like a zone from a video game." Then a loud roar is heard before a giant rock monster appears. "Oh. Beast's Forest. Now I get it."

"It's Pixie-Bob's quirk!" Shitty Deku says after saving that shrimp who ran into the forest without even checking it.

"Well," Bird brain sighs as she takes out two of her big feathers she uses as swords. They turn into steel and she twirls them twice. "I can cut this big guy into pieces." And then looks at me with an actual smile this time. "You gonna help me, boom boy?"

I smile back, warming my hands, ready to blow that monster to shreds. "Let's kill that fucking rock giant."

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

292K 11.7K 57
Death. You are dead. At least, you thought you were, or did you? You couldn't remember. In fact, you couldn't remember anything about your life, disp...
33.1K 907 22
What if you were making yourself suffer to let him be happy? Y/N L/N is a first year student at UA High, the prestigious academy for heroes-in-traini...
2.2K 34 10
.ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ยปยป---->๐˜/๐ ๐‹/๐, ๐จ๐ซ ๐˜/๐•/๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ, ๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฌ. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž...
2.9M 99.6K 161
"...You can't go through life on your own, just like a hero can't always save the day on their own. Sometimes, they need a bit of help from their fri...