ʟɪʟ ᴅᴜʀᴋ'ꜱ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ'ꜱ

By WrittenByStacia

In which a girl unexpectedly meets her long lost sister, who also happens to be her twin. - slow updates More

0.01🦋
0.02🦋
0.03🦋
0.04🦋
0.05🦋
0.06🦋
0.07🦋
0.08🦋
0.09🦋
0.10🦋
0.11🦋
0.12🦋
0.13🦋
0.14🦋
0.15🦋
0.16🦋
0.17🦋
0.18🦋
0.19🦋
0.20🦋
0.21🦋
0.22🦋
0.23🦋
0.24🦋
0.25🦋
0.27🦋
0.28🦋
0.29🦋
0.30🦋
0.31🦋
0.32🦋
0.33🦋
0.34🦋
0.35🦋
0.36🦋
0.37🦋
0.38🦋
0.39🦋
0.40🦋
0.41🦋
0.42🦋
0.43🦋
0.44🦋
0.45🦋
0.46🦋
0.47🦋
0.48🦋
0.49🦋
0.50🦋
0.51🦋
0.52🦋

0.26🦋

3.2K 168 24
By WrittenByStacia

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
2 days later
3:30 pm

"You do like him." Jaleah told Jasmine as she drove to the house.

"No I don't. Keyonte is deadass just a friend." Jasmine said and Jaleah just looked at her.

"You think I believe that? He literally told our whole friend group y'all dating." Jaleah told her and Jasmine gasped.

"He did? What the fuck." Jasmine said thinking about how she was going to fuck him up.

"So y'all are dating?" She asked and Jasmine rolled her eyes.

"Since you wanna talk about relationships, what's going on with you and Jahmir? Why you been avoiding him?" Jasmine questioned her and she went silent.

"Im not avoiding anyone." Jaleah lied.

"Girl, me and nova peeped yesterday when you sat next to Nasir at lunch instead of Jahmir. Everybody know you always sit next to him." Jasmine told her.

"I can't sit next to my friend now?" Jaleah asked and Jasmine sucked her teeth.

"I'm just saying. What happened for you to be avoiding him?" Jasmine glanced at her twin.

"Nothing." She mumbled.

"Why you keep lying to me?" Jasmine questioned her.

"I just- I don't like the way he makes me feel." Jaleah told her, knowing damn well she loved the feeling but was to scared to address it.

"What you mean? Y'all fucked?" Jasmine asked her with wide eyes and Jaleah instantly shook her head.

"No! What?"

"Well what happened then?" Jasmine asked.

"We kinda kissed. The night India and Durk was arguing." Jaleah looked at her sister for a reaction only to see her smiling.

"Ouu okay then. And you avoiding him because?"

"I don't know." She shrugged as they pulled into the driveway.

"I think y'all cute and y'all should talk about whatever it is that made you avoid him. Cause I wanna go on a double date with y'all." She unlocked the door to the house.

"So you and Keyonte are dating?" Jaleah smirked as they walked inside, noticing India and Durk looking at them.

"What's wrong?" Jaleah and Jasmine said in unison, causing Durk and india to look at eachother with a smile.

"We just left the police station and they found Sheryl." India told them, causing both of them too look at each other.

"Forreal? How?"

"Well, the reason why they couldn't find her was because she was already in their custody, getting processed for a DUI charge." India told them.

"I found pictures of the bitch and gave them to the police who immediately realized who she was. Now she's being charged with kidnapping and will be serving damn near life." Durk said.

Jaleah sighed in relief as they hugged her.

"It might take some time, but things should start feeling normal soon." India told Jasmine and Jaleah who nodded.

"We should celebrate." Jasmine suggested.

"Tomorrow." Durk said as she looked at him confused. "We have a Breakfast Club interview to go to. We gotta address the whole Savanna situation."

"We? I'm going?" Jasmine asked.

"We all are except Jaleah." Durk grabbed his phone.

"What? Sheryl in jail what we still gotta hide her for?" Jasmine mugged him.

"It's best for her to stay in the house for now." Durk half answered.

"Why?" Jasmine questioned getting upset.

"Because if Sheryl was in jail all this time then who in the fuck shot up the house? I'm just tryna make sure she fucking safe!" Durk semi yelled at her, getting tired of all the questions she was asking.

"Stop." India shook her head at him.

"And you think keeping her in the house is fucking safe? What if it got shot up again?" Jasmine questioned him.

"It's not gone be safe for her in public either. They posted about us coming tonight. It's supposed to be a live interview or some shit." Durk told her. "Mac and Derrick outside if they see anybody suspicious. And Maurice will be home by 8."

Jasmine shook her head, "This is stupid as fuck."

She didn't understand how leaving Jaleah here by herself was safe. The house literally got shot up when everybody was here and Jaleah didn't even notice. Mac and Derrick ain't gone stop bullets from flying.

She thought it was also stupid that they were doing an interview about Jaleah without Jaleah. The math wasn't mathing.

"We needa be there by 5 and it's a hour long drive. Let's go." He walked out with India, ignoring everything Jasmine said.

"I'm so fucking tired of him. It's like everything he fucking say is a lie or a secret." Jasmine told Jaleah as she sighed before following behind them.

She had a bad feeling about this.

Jaleah shook her head as she went upstairs to shower.

Jaleah had just woken up from her nap. She checked the time noticing it was 7:45. She slowly got out of the bed, sighing once she realized she forgot to charge her hearing aid again.

She checked her phone seeing messages from Jahmir which caused her to sigh. She missed him but she was just too conflicted right now.

She put her phone back then placed her aid on the charger before leaving her room, slowly going downstairs. When she made it downstairs she looked around the empty living room cautiously. Something felt off to her.

Her face frowned up at the smell of gasoline. She slowly made her way into the kitchen where the smell was coming from, thinking they were back.

When she entered she noticed a person in all black holding a gas can. Her eyes widened as they looked at her before sprinting towards her.

She quickly turned on her heels and ran as quickly as she could. She couldn't trust herself enough to run up the stairs so she ran into their downstairs bathroom, locking the door behind her.

She backed up into a corner breathing heavy as her mind raced with thoughts of what to do. She didn't have her phone with her so she couldn't call anyone.

The best thing she could do was wait it out until Maurice got here.

She thought about how she should've ran to the front door but the person was already so close to grabbing her that she didn't think she would make it and resorted in running into the closest room next to her.

She tried to calm herself down as tears streamed down her face. She felt trapped. She couldn't do shit. She couldn't even hear if they left or if they were trying to break the door down right now.

A few minutes passed by when she finally calmed down, only to panic again at the sight of smoke making it's way into the bathroom.

She stood up, unlocking the door and trying to leave the bathroom only to not be able too. It was as if something was pushed against the door, trapping her in.

She jiggled the knob and even tried to break it down but something was by the door.

"Help!" She yelled, coughing violently as she banged on the door.

She looked around the bathroom before going into a cabinet, grabbing towels out and stuffing them under the door, trying to block some of the smoke.

She coughed more as she banged on the door, hoping that Mac or Derrick saw the smoke and called the police or something.

"Help me!" She sobbed as she thought about how she was deadass finna die.

She gasped, coughing as it got harder to breathe.

She soon heard shuffling outside the door before it was snatched open, revealing Maurice who instantly picked her up basically sprinting towards the exit.

Jaleah gasped, breathing in the fresh air as Maurice placed her on the ground, coughing as well.

"Breathe, Breathe." He told her, watching her cough before she hugged him.

She literally thought she was going to die.

A/N: This chapter didn't really turn out how I wanted it too but it's good enough. Sorry for being MIA.💗

I hope you enjoyed & don't forget to vote.🤎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 46.6K 32
Slendy needs more Creepypastas. So he takes Splendy's advice and makes a summer camp to train some chosen kids to become Creepypastas. He sends out l...
21.5K 633 15
This story is about an angry Omega. Isaac is an Omega and he lost his parents when the Pack was attacked and he was devastated over the lost and as t...
1.1M 19.4K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
85.7K 5.8K 79
This one was highly requested. Roddy Ricch x Halle Bailey fanfic.