BTS DARK ONE-SHOTS/ MINI SERI...

Von DarkMist_022

"I will never let you go" "I have my eyes on you" "It is a never-ending obsession" "You are so addicting" Mehr

I am sorry~|JJK|
Agent~|PJM|
Marriage Of Convinence~|KTH|
Best-Friend-1~|JJK Ft.PJM|
Best Friend-(END)~|JJK Ft.PJM|
Deception- 1~|JJK|
Deception-(END)~|JJK|
Writer- 1~|JJK|
Writer-(END)|JJK|
Nanny-1~|JJK & KNJ|
Nanny -2~|JJK &KNJ|
Nanny-(END)~|JJK&KNJ|
Mute-1~|JJK|
Mute-(END)~|JJK|
Tale~|KTH|
Office Romance-1~|JJK&KTH|
Office Romance-2~|JJK&KTH|
Office Romance-(END)~|JJK&KTH|
Broken- 1~|JJK&KTH|
Broken-2~|JJK&KTH|
Broken-(END)~|JJK&KTH|
Insecurity-1~|JJK&KTH|
Insecurity-2~|JJK & KTH|
Insecurity-(END)~|JJK&KTH|
Infedility-(END)|KTH Ft. KSJ|
Slave-1~|JJK&KNJ|
Slave-(END)~|JJK&KNJ|
Proffessor-1~|KTH&JJK|
Professor-2~|KTH&JJK|
Professor-(END)~|KTH&JJK|
Idol~|KTH|
Bully~|JJK Ft. KTH|
Bet-1~|JJK&KNJ|
Bet-(End)~|JJK&KNJ|
Caretaker-|JJK|

Infedility-1~|KTH Ft. KSJ|

2.9K 145 12
Von DarkMist_022

Jia was tidying up the bed when she heard her husband entering the room. She didn't look at him, she was scared. She knew that he was up to something.

"I love it when you use this vanilla perfume!" Taehyung said grabbing her hand and turning her towards him, with a wicked smile.

"I am tired!" she said trying to go away but he kissed her lips, pushing her to the bed.

Soon after they were naked while he was thrusting hard inside of her. She just suppressed her moans of pain because he didn't like hearing any sort of noises while having sex.

--

Jia woke up as Taehyung splashed the glass of water on her. She gasped and looked at him.

"How much more sleep do you want? Now because we had rough sex last night, you thought you will have a good excuse to not help me in getting ready for the office today?" he rudely spoke glaring at her.

"I am sorry!" she said and picked up her clothes before quickly wearing them. She rushed to the bathroom and freshened up before running downstairs to see him sitting on the dining table, reading the newspaper, he looked at her and then at the time.

"I want French toast!" he smirked purposely demanding it.

She looked at the time and it was 9:00 am. There was hardly much time to make it but still, she nodded and went inside the kitchen.

She cooked it as soon as possible to not aggravate him and rushed to the dining table with the plate.

Taehyung looked at the perfectly cooked toast and stood up.

"Eat it yourself, I am already late for the office because of you!" he said and walked out after bumping her shoulder purposely.

Jia sighed, it was usual of him to make her do errands. He would make her work so much in less time and then later on not even accept it.

Last weekend, he told her to iron all the shirts in his closet after purposely giving a holiday to the maid and later on didn't even wear those shirts and bought new shirts to wear on the same day.

Taehyung wasn't like this before, he was the sweetest guy she had ever met. It wasn't a conventional arranged marriage.

It was a love marriage, she had met Taehyung through work when she was working as a secretary for Jin, they liked each other and started dating and then got married eventually.

Working now wasn't allowed by Taehyung since she was the wife of a CEO and he said it was her responsibility to take care of that stature and that he was earning more than enough for both of them. She wasn't even permitted to go outside of the house.

She couldn't believe how just one incident and misunderstanding changed her life.

How much she wished that he left her but he was adamant to keep her. He was still mad at her but stopping loving her was never an option for him.

"Unnie? Why are these toast here?" Lina asked.

She was Taehyung's younger sister, who was in school. Their parents lived in the countryside since they loved it.

"You can have these!" She briefly smiled and she mumbled a 'thank you' before eating them. Jia went inside her room.

-

"Jia! Jia! Where are you!" Taehyung shouted impatiently as he entered their room, carelessly throwing his phone and car key on the couch and bed. She came out of the bathroom, her hair damp and her body covered in the robe.

"What is it?" she asked going towards him.

"Mom and Dad are visiting us this weekend for a brunch, they will attend a wedding the following night and go away the next morning. I want you to take care of the arrangements and if I find even the slightest bit of inconvenience in their trip, I will rip your skin off!" he said firmly.

"I will take care of it!" she said looking down as he hummed.

"You better do and yeah, be on your best behavior. Whatever happens inside this room shouldn't come out of your bloody mouth, ever. It should just remain between us!" he said tugging her damp hair behind her neck. He caressed her jawline. "You know you deserve it, right?" he asked wrapping his arm around her waist. She unwillingly nodded briefly."Good that you are aware of it! By the way Lina worriedly asked me about your blank and unattentive attitude nowadays, earlier. I hope you will take care of that too!" he threatened kissing her neck.

"Yes." she shuddered under him.

----

Jia watched as Taehyung laughed freely with his family. He hadn't laughed like that in front of her for a while.

"Go get some tea!" He asked rather calmly to her instead of using his usual order tone. She nodded and stood up.

"Why are you telling her to do it alone? Go help her!"Mr. Kim told his son and his mom nodded.

"I won't be a big help to her though!" he chuckled.

"You are such a brat!" his parents giggled and Taehyung looked at Jia before she walked to the kitchen followed by Taehyung.

Jia was making tea while he was staring at her, leaning on the counter, standing close to her.

Maybe it would have been better if she were doing this alone because he was intimidating her.

"Why were you so quiet in front of my parents?" he asked tugging a strand of hair behind her ears.

"It's not like that, I wanted to give you all some personal space!" she replied.

"Hmm, really?" he asked and she nodded. He walked behind her before hugging her from behind. "If your blank behaviour makes them doubt our relationship then I-" he paused grabbing her wrist and nuzzling his head in her neck, he brought her hand closer to the boiling water as she breathed heavily, scared. "Then I will put you in a tank of boiling water just like this!" he said and dipped her fingertip in the boiling water as she yelped in pain. "Got it?" he asked and she nodded hurriedly, crying. He withdrew it immediately. She ran to the tap, putting her finger under the cold running water. She closed her eyes, puffing. "Get the tea out in 2 minutes! And no room for mistakes!" he reminded her before walking out.

She sighed and took the tray of tea out to serve with a fake smile. She served it to them before sitting along with them.

Soon after his parents left while Lina went out with her friends.

Jia was folding Taehyung's freshly washed clothes, sitting on the bed. Taehyung was laying on the couch while staring at her.

"I get aroused when you do my work! It makes me feel like I own you, which I actually do!" he said sitting up. She briefly ceased as she heard him and then continued ignoring his words. "Mom and Dad were happy to meet us! They gladly didn't doubt anything! Of course, you are great at faking this, like you pretended to love me!" he said, disappointment and anger evident in his voice. He stood up before walking to her and grabbing her jaw harshly. "Why did you cheat on me behind my back, Jia? WHY DID YOU RUIN OUR RELATIONSHIP!?" he shouted frustrated, he grabbed her hair before jerking her up. "Why did you do that when I loved you so much? What did I not give you, Jia? What did I lack? Money? Love? Care? Credibility? Regard? Consideration? FUCKING WHAT?" he shouted again.

She closed her eyes as tears left. He wouldn't understand her so it wasn't useful to say anything.

It wasn't like she hadn't tried to justify herself but he had turned deaf to her truth. Hurting her was the only voice he heard now.

"I have to cook dinner!" she said in a low tone, looking at him.

He jerked her hair and went inside the bathroom before shutting the door hard.

.............

"If you want more cookies then just let me know!" Jia smiled at Lina as she placed the tray of snacks and coffee on the table since she was studying.

"Thank you, Ms. Jia!" Jimin, Lina's school teacher who was home tutoring her, said.

"No problem Mr. Park." Jia smiled and walked inside the kitchen to cook dinner.

"Jia! Have you seen my shoes? I am getting late for the gym!" Taehyung shouted from their room.

She put the flame down before going upstairs. Jimin stared at Jia as she walked past them.

He had a slight crush on her, she was everything a man could ask for. She was a beauty with brain and her kind manners were something that endeared him the most.

"It's right here! What did you see?" Jia sighed as she handed him his new shoes that were behind the couch. He smiled and kissed her lips.

"I just wanted to see you!" he flirted, trying to not get scolded by her for his carelessness.

"Come on now don't hide your mistake!" Jia said crossing her arms.

"I love you!" he said to convince her while wearing his shoes. She chuckled.

"You act like a kid and still want a baby?" she joked.

He had been pestering her to have a baby together since they were happily married for months now.

"Maybe that would change some of my bad habits! It's a win-win situation, Jia!" Taehyung spoke out. Jia playfully rolled her eyes.

"If you change your irresponsible behavior then I swear I will give in to your desire and bear your child!" She smiled. He stood up.

"Our child!" he corrected her. "Let's go to the gym together!" he suggested.

"No, last time when I went with you, my body got sore badly!" she recalled.

"Is that so? Well, I have something that might change your mind! There is this new gym instructor there who keeps flirting with me, touching me irrelevantly, how about you come with me and teach her a lesson?" he grinned and she tightly kissed his cheek.

"See, right there! You see my lip mark on your cheek! Don't wipe it and I am sure it will change her mind!" Jia said and walked away.

Taehyung looked at the mirror and the brown lipstick mark was evident on his cheek. He chuckled and went with it.

"Have a great day, Mr. Park!" Taehyung said as he walked past Jimin.

"You too!" Jimin whispered.

Jimin's heart sank as he saw the lip mark on Taehyung's cheek.

.............

Jia smiled as she remembered it. She recalled how she had to convince Taehyung to wipe the lip stain off his cheek after he returned home from the gym. He was not ready to remove it, he was even planning to go to the office like that.

He was adorable back then. She never imagined he could turn into someone he was now.

She jolted when she heard the bell. She thought it was Taehyung and opened it to see a delivery guy.

Lina had ordered something and since she wasn't home, Jia took it on behalf of her.

"Mam, can I get a glass of water?" he asked and she nodded.

She brought a glass of water and gave it to him but he touched her hand before taking it, she immediately withdrew it, feeling uncomfortable. It was surely not accidental and only now she noticed how he was staring at her. She rubbed her hands in anxiety.

She gasped as Taehyung grabbed the man's collar before landing a punch in his face.

He was parking his car when she had gone to bring a glass of water for the delivery guy and when he got out of it, he saw him touching her hand like that.

"YOU FUCKER, YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD TOUCH HER SINCE SHE IS ALONE AT HOME? THAT SHE HAD NO ONE TO LOOK UP TO AND YOU COULD TAKE HER ADVANTAGE?" He roared while beating him. "I will make sure, you lose this job!" he said before kicking him out of the main gate.

He looked back and glared at Jia who was standing at the door, she got intimidated and ran inside, she knew what was coming ahead, and he strode to her.

Just when she was about to close the door, he kicked the door open, wide for him. She moved back as he closed the door before turning towards her.

"Why did you offer a glass of water to him? Were you planning to fuck him too? Now your standards have lowered this much? I can't believe my wife is so unfaithful! I can't even leave you alone at home now!" he said brushing his hair back in anger.

He walked to her and she closed her eyes, he didn't slap her, instead, he harshly grabbed the hand that was touched by the guy earlier, twisting roughly.

"Taehyung!" she gasped.

"This was the hand that he touched right? I need to teach you a lesson that you keep in mind before letting any guy touch you for any reason because the one I gave you earlier doesn't seem to be effective!" he said and twisted it abruptly with so much force, she screamed in pain as the force broke her bone. "You are my wife! Only I have the right to see you, to touch you, to hurt you or love you!" he said before pushing her onto the bed. Removing his belt. She cried as the pain was too much.

He hovered over her and kissed her lips, ignoring her whimpers. Moving his kisses down her neck to her collarbone, he stopped before stripping them naked.

He put her leg on his shoulder before entering her abruptly, her body moved back because of the force.

He kept thrusting in her while she cried, the hand was swollen by now.

She was hiccuping as he applied more force to hurt her.

"Keep this pain engraved in your soul once the slightest bit of thought of cheating on me comes into your mind cause the torture will only increase but you will never get liberated by me!" he said in his deep voice.

-

Taehyung panted as he pulled out his dick from her hole after cumming for the nth time, she was just staring at the ceiling while warm tears left her eyes.

She was in pain, everywhere. Her body was paining, his disgraceful words were no less impactful. Her heart was feeling sharp pain.

Taehyung stood up and wore his clothes before throwing her clothes on her.

"Wear these and come out in 5 minutes, I am taking you to the hospital! I will be waiting for you in the car!" he said and walked out leaving her all messed up with brutal bite marks and a red face due to crying.

She weakly sat up and somehow managed to wear her clothes and walked out slowly.

................

"Mr. Park, this cupcake is amazing! You are a great baker! Happy birthday" Lina commented as she ate the cupcake that Jimin had baked himself.

"Thank you! I am glad you liked it!" he replied. He saw Jia coming out of the kitchen. "Ms. Jia!" he called out. She looked at him and walked towards him. "Please have these cupcakes, I have baked them, it's my birthday!" Jimin smiled.

"Happy birthday Mr. Park!" she smiled and took the chocolate cupcake and ate it."Umm, it tastes amazing! " she praised eating it.

"Thank you!" he replied and looked around.

"Where is Mr. Kim?" he asked.

"Oh! He is out on a business trip, he will come today though!" Lina replied eating the cupcake.

--

Taehyung smiled as he entered the house. He looked at the box of the bracelet he had purchased for his wife from Italy.

He looked at Lina who was sleeping on the couch. He walked towards her and caressed her head and closed the books that were on the table.

He walked towards their room and opened it to get shocked. Jia was sleeping under the blanket, naked along with Jimin.

The box fell from his hand as tears welled up in his eyes. He couldn't believe his eyes.

As he weakly walked closer. He saw hickeys on her neck and shoulder.

He clenched his fists as he saw Jimin. He splashed the jug of water on them.

Jimin instantly woke up and looked at Taehyung, who was glaring at him. Jia opened her eyes and grabbed her hair feeling a sharp pain in her head.

"YOU FUCKER! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY WIFE!" Taehyung shouted and strode towards him landing punches in Jimin's face. Jia looked at the scene and gasped.

She found herself naked. As far as she remembered, she was sleeping in her room since she was tired then how did this happen?

She grabbed the blanket, covering her body with it, confused. She was stupified.

"I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU FUCKED MY WIFE BEHIND ME?" Taehyung shouted at Jimin.

"She was the one who wanted it!" Jimin spoke and Jia's eyes widened. Taehyung stopped beating him and looked at Jia with hurtful eyes.

He thought that maybe Jimin had forced himself on her and that she wasn't at fault, he trusted her so much.

"He is lying! I don't even remember how I ended up like this!" Jia cried.

"Stop it, Jia! You don't have to lie! We love each other! You don't have to hide it from your husband now! We have been caught now!" Jimin said. Taehyung was in a dilemma. He didn't know who to believe. He was just staring at her.

"STOP LYING, JIMIN! I LOVE MY HUSBAND! WHY WOULD I CHEAT ON HIM? I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DID WITH ME!" Jia whined. She looked at Taehyung. "Taehyung, believe me! I never thought of any man other than you! I love you, why would I cheat on you? He is lying! You trust me, right?" she asked him as tears welled up in his eyes.

Taehyung looked at Jimin and pushed him out of their room.

"I will deal with you later!" he threatened Jimin with his red eyes." GUARDS!" he shouted as two bulky men came inside. "Take this shit out! I don't want to see him near my house premises!" he instructed them as they took Jimin away.

He closed the door and looked at Jia who was staring at him. She weakly stood up covering herself in the blanket, she walked to him.

"Taehyung, believe me, I don't know how I ended up like this, please believe me!" she said and tried to cup his face but he slapped her. She was stunned, she looked at him and flinched as he grabbed her arms roughly.

"BELIEVE YOU? AFTER WHAT I SAW? IS THERE ANYTHING LEFT TO SAY? ISN'T IT OBVIOUS? YOU FUCKED HIM, JIA!" he shouted at her.

He pushed her on the bed before removing his belt. He rummaged through the drawer and took out handcuffs from it. He cuffed her wrists to the headboard while she looked at him dumbfounded.

In a minute he was naked, on top of her. She yelped as he abruptly entered her hole. Moving aggressively he gave harsh bites on her skin that had hickeys on it already, he wanted to replace them.

"Taehyung please stop! You are hurting me!" she cried out wiggling.

"You like getting fucked right? Don't worry I will fuck you so rough day and night so that this inner whore in you gets satisfied!" he said moving in and out of her. She shook her head and yelped again as he tugged her nipple harshly with his teeth.

"Please, this is not you!" she whispered weakly.

"Yes, this is not what I am but you turned me like this!" he replied.

-

Taehyung panted as he looked beneath him. Jia had passed out way earlier. He took his dick out after coming inside of her many times.

"I hate you, Jia! I hate you!" he glared at her.

Only if he weren't in mad love with her, he would have killed her right there.

He stood up leaving her like that after wearing his clothes.

He walked down to see Lina rubbing her eyes.

"Oh, you came? How was your business trip? Did you get something for me?" Lina cheered and hugged him. She frowned when he didn't hug her back. His mind was fucked up.

"Pack your bags, you are going to Mom and Dad's place for a week! The driver will drop you off! And I will replace your home tutor after you return, as well!" he said impassively.

"But why? All of a sudden and why are you replacing Mr. Park?" she asked, he glared at her, and she moved back scared.

Taehyung was hardly ever in a bad mood. He was a sunshine, who lightened up the surrounding.

"Don't ask questions, just do as I say!" he said and walked out.

He gave all the servants a holiday for a week.

He saw as Lina went away with the car from the terrace.

-

Jia woke up to see Taehyung standing in front of her, his arms crossed.

"Taehyung!" she tried to get up and realized that her hands were still tied up. He smiled wickedly.

"Nobody is at home and no one will be here for a week and I have taken leaves from the office for the same as well. You will be tied up in this bed naked and get fucked by me like however, I want and for how long I want, with no right to refuse!" he said getting on top of her.

"Why are you doing this? You love me right?" she asked.

"Yes, I do! That is why you are getting tortured like this or else I would have killed you!" he said and slid his dick in her again as her lips parted in shock.

----------

Jia looked outside of the window, it had been 5 days since Taehyung was roughly fucking her the way he wanted, day and night.

He didn't believe her justifications. He was mad and it was the only way he could calm himself down.

He made Jimin lose his job and made sure he didn't get a job anywhere.

He had been giving her just one meal a day so she remains weak and doesn't resist him.

She closed her eyes as he kissed her bare shoulder from behind. He snuggled his face in her neck, tightening the grip around her waist.

"I had a good sleep!" he said and turned her towards him. "Are you hungry?" he asked caressing her face. She looked away, not saying anything. She was so scared to even speak. "Hmm, acting typical?" he asked kissing her face. She yelped as he entered inside her sore hole." I want you to answer me when I ask you something! I hate it when you ignore me!" he said taking his dick out. He turned her upside down and entered her dry butthole, she screamed in pain.

They had never had anal sex before.

Her legs were shaking and her eyes were blurry, as he moved in and out of it.

.................

Jia blinked away her tears as she remembered how he changed.

"Is your husband abusing you?" the female doctor asked looking at Jia. It was obvious on her body that she was being abused.

Jia looked at Taehyung who was talking to someone on a call, a little far from them.

"No!" she lied.

"You can tell me, there is nothing to fear about! I will call the women's helpline and they will help you!" she said.

"There is nothing like that, so stop meddling in our life and do the fucking job you are hired for!" Taehyung rudely spoke as he walked closer to them.

Jia looked down at her lap as the doctor treated her hand.

-----

"Taehyung!" Jia said to Taehyung as he was eating his breakfast. He looked at her. "I want some stuff from the convenience store! Can I go?" she asked looking down.

"Okay, take the driver!" he said after a long pause, she sighed in relief.

"I want some money too!" she said and he stood up before taking his card, he handed it to her.

"Don't do something stupid! Got me?" he said and she nodded. He went away.

.

Jia looked at the pregnancy kit and took it. Her periods were 15 days late. She wanted to confirm if she was really expecting.

"What happened to your hand?" someone spoke from behind. She looked back and it was Jin, her ex-boss. He had come there to get some drinks.

"Nothing, I just hurt myself!" she replied hiding the kit.

"You look weak too!" he remarked.

"It's not like that, I think I am perfectly alright!" she said and gave a convincing smile.

"Does it have something to do with Taehyung? Is he hurting you? Cause you were fine when we met last time!" he said gently grabbing her hand.

"He takes care of me!" she lied and withdrew her hand.

"Doesn't seem like so! You weren't this dull when you were working for me! You had the brightest smile every time!" he said.

"I am getting late, I should get going!" she said avoiding his questions. Before she could leave, he grabbed her wrist.

"You can always come to me if any sort of problem comes! I will be there for you!" he politely smiled. She slowly nodded and slightly bowed and went out after buying the kit.

-

She looked at the test with her trembling hands. It came out positive. She took deep breaths.

She knew Taehyung wouldn't like this news. He despised her, and would never want his kids to flourish in her womb.

She flinched as he thumped the door of the bathroom.

"What are you doing inside that is taking so long? Come out!" he said loudly from outside, removing his tie.

She came out and saw him standing in front of her.

"Do you need something?" she asked.

"What did you buy with the card? Show it all to me!" he asked casually, sitting on the couch.

"I didn't buy anything!" she said.

"Really? Stop lying! I have seen the transaction message on my phone already!" he said unbuttoning a few buttons.

"My periods were late by 15 days so I bought a pregnancy test!" she said with closed eyes. He ceased and stood up walking close to her."A-and it came positive!" she said moving back.

"Abort it!" he said nonchalantly. She looked at him stunned. He smirked. "Now don't tell me you want to keep your lover's child in you!" he mocked her and grabbed her broken wrist and she winced. He pulled her closer. "Cause I won't let that happen!" he said in a dark tone jerking her body. "Go get ready, we are going to the hospital to get rid of this!" he said and went inside the bathroom.

-

Jia was standing in front of Jin's apartment. She somehow managed to run away from Taehyung's house. She wasn't this brave to kill the baby. She rang the bell and Jin opened it and looked at her.

"Jia? What happened?" he asked worriedly.

"Can I please get inside, first? You are the only person I could think of right now!" she said and he nodded, letting her come inside.

"Please tell me what happened? I am getting worried!" He said.

She told him everything. She was his secretary but they shared a good bond together.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

13.2K 554 22
"There is no crime when it comes to you Rhythm"
136K 6.5K 28
" I didn't give up on you, so why did you give on yourself? " -Jjk
6K 394 33
"Just let me love you," In which a guy never gives up on her, keep confessing over and over again, despite getting a 'no' everytime he did.
21.8K 849 25
"You're really cute." "I don't even know you!" "Then come and get to know me. ;)"