𝐁𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒�...

By fuckkee

❝ kids.. this is how i met your mother. ❞ in which a professional nba player falls for a sports broadcaster... More

𝐁𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐀'𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐓.
TIP OFF.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020. part 1
020. part 2
021.
022.
023.
024.

001.

5.3K 175 31
By fuckkee

KEROSENE | KERO.
9:30 PM.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA.

"JUST TRIPLE CHECKING" kerosene thought to herself as she stared at the reflecting mirror. she put away her fit-me powder and smoothed out the well-fitting dress she had on.

she was in her hometown tonight, being the only bleacher report broadcaster on the chase center floor. the game ended a few minutes ago, it being game 4 of the 2021-22 western conference with the warriors going against the nuggets.

kerosene rarely got to interview the players of her any team, so she was excited for the opportunity none the less. climbing up the ropes of the company was not easy, but she'd overcome it in such a quick amount of time.

with one more look in the crystal clear mirror, she left the woman's bathroom and made her way to the gym.

there she spotted her close colleague, taylor rooks. "you're finally out the bathroom i see". the girls linked arms as they stared at the court. "shut it, i was checking my makeup" kerosene snickered.

taylor just nodded before she turned to her friend. "you haven't done one of these in a while huh?" her voice spoke.

her words swooned around in kerosene's head. "it's been about a year and a half give or take." she merely answered.

"i just hope i don't mess up"

due to some complications with her grandma's health, a while ago the girl took a view months to family time. the rest of the carson's still lived in sf, which is another reason why whew couldn't wait to come back.

unbeknownst to her though, going on leave terminated her ability for the big promotion she was working toward. when she came back, she had to start it all over from the bottom.

it didn't take her long, but she was still a little rusty from the thing she used to be so good at.

"ke it's alright. y'know, you look so pretty the guy won't even hear you if you mess up. just mesmerized by that beautiful face of yours—" taylor attempt to comfort, grabbing kerosene's face and leaving air kisses.

"okay! okay! okay! get off" the girl said between giggles, "you're such a pain" she joked at a smiling taylor.

"you know you love me" "that i do."

the conversation became silent. "you won't mess up. you're kerosene fucking carson, the best journalist in this hoe!" her friend spoke. those words left a soft spot in kero's heart.

"that i am! whew, i got this" she encouraged to herself as her eyes shut. taylor looked around, making eye contact with a light skin man.

she ushered him over, in which he left the conversation he was engaged in and made his way to the woman.

she met him half way, pointing to kerosene. "hey taylor! long time no see!" his deep voice boomed, bringing the girl into a hug.

she accepted it, pointing the camera crew to stand by a praying kerosene.

"what's up jordan, so you're probably wondering why i called you over here! well, my friend is also a journalist here tonight but she hasn't interviewed a player in quite some time. i saw you over there and realized that you're like... her favorite player ever, so i was hoping you'd let her do the honors?"

"yeah no problem, you cool people but i been wishing for someone else." jordan lightly joked. taylor playfully hit the man. "where she at?" he added looking around.

she spotted steph curry. "just follow the crew, imma go interview mr. 30!"

he watched her frantically run to his teammate, shaking his head as he laughed. "she crazy as fuck" he looked down, wiping his face with the towel around his neck.

jordan searched for the camera crew in question, his eyes spotting them posted next to a beautiful dark skin girl. he stood still.

she was faced into the camera talking into a mic. "oh shit." he muttered as they locked eyes, hers going wide. the crew called him over.

he'd never jogged so fast.

kerosene was at a loss for words, even forgetting what she was supposed to say next. the man holding the camera snapped in her direction, which is what brought her back to sanity.

"uhhh... thanks mark. jordan you joined elite company tonight, becoming the 35th player in NBA history to have 30 points or higher in your playoff debut. you are third on the Warriors all time in playoff debuts, what got into you tonight?" she asked.

"no stutters, cool." she thought to herself. he store at the ground, not wanting to be distracted of her beauty as he answered her question.

"uhh this game i continued to be aggressive, it's a really good team we played over there, so i just tried to execute the game plan and try to get a win over a really good team." he simply put.

"you repeated that you dumb fuck" his voice went off in his head as he stared at her perfectly lined lips. he could not keep his eyes from looking at them.

"what is it like to actually play in these playoff games now?" "it was good to just get the first on under the belt, i waited 2 years for this moment and i have no plans on stopping until we get that ring" jordan shrugged.

"you have some all time players on this team that have been in this place a lot, how has their influence helped you in having motivation to win this series?"

"why haven't i realized he was this cute?" the thoughts in the girls head were going crazy. now she had a new reason for him being her favorite player.

"i have a lot of amazing vets who are experienced and who've been here before who are able to help me so, they just told me to continue to play my game, be me, and just be ready for the moment."

"stop repeating your words. stop looking at her lips. be you" the voice in him spoke.

"these series can go up to 7 games which gives other teams enough time to make adjustments, what did you learn from this game that you can apply moving forward?"

"damn you really shooting with these questions huh? umm, imma just stick to the game plan. we got another game in a couple days, so just put this one behind us and come out prepared to play again."

she lightly laughed at his joke, moving the mic back to her lips. "thank you jordan, mark back to you."

the camera cut. she began to walk away, but felt a presence behind her. "a nigga can't get your number or something?" he smiled.

she hid a smirk, looking around. "it's late. i need to go home—" "let me drive you" he quickly spat.

"you don't know anything about me." she chuckled as she crossed her arms.

jordan shrugged, "and friend of taylor is a friend of mine. you're not a murderer or something"

"and if i was?" "you'd be the finest one in history."

if she was white, she would've been as bright as a tomato by now.

"bye poole don't you have to go take questions?" kerosene dismissed the light skin man.

"damn you right" he acknowledged, "let me at least get your name"

she took one look at his puppy dog eyes and instantly gave in. "it's kerosene carson, but i just like kero" the girl disclosed.

he rubbed his palms together as he nodded. "pretty name for a pretty girl."

with a smile on her face, she stared at him. "i have to go" kerosene repeated.

she was faced with a groan from the tall man. "i guess i'll see you... when i see you?"

"you'll see me when you see me."

Bleacher Report @bleacherreport • 2h
Anybody see how Jordan Poole was
looking at our very own @kerocarson??

kanye better @user
can you blame bro she bad asfk 😭
❤️ 1.8K

cancun on 3! @user
whole time i thought he was into ❄️🐇
❤️ 230

CELTICS ON TOP @user
he be folding on all the bad bitches
❤️ 31

WLR BAOAT @user
woahhhh ain't that ken sister??
❤️ 5.2K

face of unemployment @user
they would lwk be a fire couple tho ngl 🤷🏽‍♂️
❤️ 8.7K

adammm @user
so we already know who motivating him for the next game 🤣
❤️ 189

obj burner account @user
TELL HIM TO GET TO THE BACK IM NEXT!!
❤️ 218

Nick, SPT 🍀 @user
they'll be tg by the end of the week 💯
❤️ 8

juicy7off @user
welp 😔 there goes my chances with the loml 😢
❤️ 7.3K

_____
AUTHORS NOTE.
W CHAPTER???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 8.7K 95
Where a famous high-fashion model and an NBA all-star are forced to be together for a publicity stunt.
151K 1.9K 32
one shots of basketball ball players and just rappers or random people, u just gonna read to find out🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️
25.1K 1.1K 15
Brittany a girl from Houston, Texas meets with Jordan Poole through a friend. The friendship escalates and adversity meets and kills the bond. Saying...
46.7K 2.1K 36
Everything was spinning out of control, until he met her She'd never understood her power, until she met him