Peaches & Ice Cream ᵗᵃᵉⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵉ...

Od LovelyCristeen

When your best friend finds out your secrets, you know your peace is going to turn into a real mess. But noth... Více

Introduction
1. That one friend
2. Top secret
3. Intuition wins
4. Under his spell
5. At the blue hour
6. Beautiful madness
7. Magical music box
Trailer

8. Successful lesson

64 6 36
Od LovelyCristeen

Taehyun just wanted to look at Huening Kai whose gaze was catching his attention, when something small but harsh suddenly hit him in the head. Led by his intuition he immediately threw away the peach pit, grabbed Kai by his arms and pulled him down from the carousel to the ground with him. 

They crouched down. Although Huening had no clue why and was obviously confused because he didn't even heard anything, he followed Taehyun's movements without a word. While Taehyun scratched his crown with an uncomfortable grin, Huening peeked over the podium to find out what are they hiding from. 

However, Beomgyu was very good at this kind of games. He wouldn't let them see him just like that.  

"Hyung found us." 

Kai raised his eyebrows even higher and peeked again. Nothing. 

How do you know?  

But before he could ask out loud, the game of hide and seek continued. 

"Let's go." 

Hyuka staggered a little bit, when Taehyun pulled him up back to his feet. Hand in hand they dashed through the high grass to the nearest caravan - a strategic move to get out of Beomgyu's sight. 

As soon as they disappeared behind the half-decomposed camper van, Taehyun reached for a doorknob of a small house, hidden in overgrown crowns of leafy trees and ivy. At first it was hard to press and open the jammed door, but then Kai helped him. They both bumped into it with their shoulders, got in and closed. 

When Taehyun's eyes got used to the darker place, he was quite surprised by what he saw. While the exterior looked abandoned just like the whole Magic Island, interior seemed to be frozen in time. Nothing he remembered had changed, the room they entered looked tidy. 

Although it wasn't dusty here, heavier atmosphere caused Taehyun's deja vu, as he starred at shelves full of mysteriously looking objects and books. 

Instead of Kai, who was browsing surroundings with an amazed interest, his sight ended up on a round table, covered with cards, mostly turned back up. 

Magician subconsciously put his hand into front pocket and took a card out of it. It was card from the same deck that was put on the table. Caught in a memory, he held his breath. 

Taehyun blushed a little bit when he suddenly felt Kai's exhale on his neck - he was looking over his shoulder to see the tarot card Tae held in his fingers. 

"The Magician," Kai whispered its inscription, then his eyes met Taehyun's. Hyuka clearly awaited some explanation. 

"It's... a gift. The fortune teller told me to take it when I was a child, it's not stolen." 

"I would never said that it is," giggled Hyuka, touched Taehyun's waist and put his chin onto Tae's shoulder. 

Doe eyes sparkled thanks to Huening Kai's warmth and kindness. 

He decided to continue. 

"She told me that when I meet The Star, I should be careful and not put it reversed, so The Lovers can bring right decisions... those that are not leaded by temptations... Then I can hear my true name and remember my true self." 

Unfortunately, Tae didn't quite understand the memorized words till now and Huening Kai was just adorably fascinated by their mystery. It sounded like something out of a movie. 

"What does it mean? Do you believe it?" 

Tae slightly shook his head and locked his lips, looking at the picture he had kept for years. At least, this card helped him to manifest his magician's skills

The Magician landed on the table next to a pair of other turned cards. 

"You kept it for a long time, are you sure you don't believe it at all?" Huening Kai's heart was really so curious about this person. 

Taehyun shrugged and smiled shyly, rubbing his palms. It was really strange to let it go... the piece of paper represented a lot from his early childhood that was attached to this place. 

It was kind of his talisman, even if he couldn't be quite sure he can understand those metaphors right. He considered them important. 

"Let's just say I'm here to practice faith in something else," chuckled Taehyun. 

"True," Huyka's lips looked so pretty saying this word with a smile that was touching his eyes. It's our date after all. 

He completely became the light of this room - Tae thought with a slightly opened smile looking eye to eye at the angelic person, then his sight ended up on a book Kai held. He didn't notice it before. 

"Oh, this-" Eyes under longer bangs had widened again as Hyuka leafed through the pages. "There are meanings of names. Do you have an english one too?" 

Few blinks. 

"It's Terry," replied Taehyun, came a little closer and tilted his head to peek into the lines and pictures. The pages looked really aesthetic.  

"... I love you, Terry." 

A silhouette suddenly flashed outside the small window, catching Taehyun's cat vigilance.

Huening Kai's soft sincere words were blended into Tae's stunned glance. So close

His eyes didn't escape immediately, however, his cheeks bloomed the faint darkness as quickly as he crawled under the round table and sat there. 

"Come here." 

Touching his neck, Kai followed his beloved one and sat next to him under the piece of furniture. First he hugged his calves and bit his lower lip, looking at Tae who was peeking to the window. Maybe he didn't hear me? Then he opened the book to turn a few more pages. 

"Oh. Got it." Squinting Hyuka flew over some of words talking about the name origins. He took a breath. Terry. "It says that the name signifies a freedom-loving and free-spirited individual... and... You make sensible decisions very quickly, especially in a dangerous or difficult situatio-" 

"Me too." 

Summer day turned into starry night, quietly sparkling in lovers' connected eyes. Universe stuck between them. 

"I love you, too... Kai." 

I finally said it... I did... 

Drawn by some mysterious power once again, Taehyun leaned towards Huening Kai. They both seemed to be fully biased by each other. Just then Huening Kai's kind smile appeared, although this time it was a little bit different... even more attractive from this twenty centimeter distance. 

"Would you like me to kiss you?" he asked. 

"Well, you wanted to do so... when we were lying on the carousel...," Taehyun smirked and nestled, putting his palm closer to Hyuka.  

"You really must be some kind of clairvoyant, is that so?" 

Magician's eyes shone even brighter as he was excited to give Kai some explanation. He slightly shook his head. 

"I felt your gaze and actually tried to attract you... but then Beomgyu shot me in the head by some hard berry." He pointed at his crown. 

That crazy hyung... didn't he want to get us together?

Kai smiled in amusement. "Oh, I see... Well... then..." 

Angel touched magician's chin with his fingers. His heart was about going to explode. 

Then... when the skies were hidden under eyelids... he closed his eyes, tilted his head and softly leaned his lips against Tae's. 

Only when he slowly moved them, he tasted their sweetness, still accompanied by the taste of peach. That's what their very first kiss was like. So innocent and tempting at the same time. Kai was breathing in more faith into Taehyun by every other kiss. It felt safe here, in this lonely place... under Kai's fingertips, electrifying Tae's cheeks by their magic love. 

Space-time didn't matter at that moment. It was frozen... smooth and refreshing for their hearts burning in love. Just like the tastiest ice cream in these summer days. They felt so relieved, the summer was not wasted and they ended up together. 

+x+

So this is the last chapter guys! I hope you loved it and enjoyed it! Did you like the ending? It's nothing action, but... yeah XD Idk how many people are here, but I know only about Soorin-ie~ so~ I dedicate this whoooole story to you, bcs you were the biggest support <3 also! Don't leave and stay focused! This is not an absolute end and I'll add some bonus scene as a trailer for story that comes after this :3 maybe I'll write it in english yeee <3 (bcs of you XD) I'll also add some introduction I haven't add till now and one friend will help me with correction, I just don't know when XDD okay! Bye for now, I lob you~ <3 <3 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

34K 1.8K 34
Choi Beomgyu x Kang Taehyun Childhood best friends. They loved each other so much, that you wouldn't see them apart in group activities or each other...
73.7K 743 30
Oneshots of our favs tomorrow x together cause I have so many plot ideas but can't make them into actual series.. anyways this contains Angst Fluff ...
61.6K 4K 28
Choi Beomgyu x Kang Taehyun Cherophobia is the fear of being happy. One with this phobia might avoid any activity that would cause them to be happy...
72.6K 5.5K 48
✭ A careless intergalactic traveler named Beomgyu, literally crashed his space capsule on Earth. This unworldly person finds himself stranded on this...