Affogato x Eclair Oneshots

Galing kay CEOof_AffoClair

TAKING REQUEST AND OPEN 🗣️ I DO FLUFF ANGST TINY BIT OF LIME. ANYTHING ELSE BUT SMUT CAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY... Higit pa

Intro 💚💜
Cuddles!·(Fluff)
Secrets.·(Angst to Fluff)
Green Feline.·(Fluff)
A child..?·(Fluff + tinsy bit of lime.)
I Can't Believe You.·(Angst)
I Can't Believe You Pt.2·(Angst)
Affogato gets drunk [somehow]. (Fluff)
Ending All of this. (Pt.3)·(Fluff)
I've Never Laid Eyes On Someone As Beautiful as You.·(Fluff)
I've Never Laid Eyes on Somebody as Beautiful as You.(Pt.2)·(Fluff)
I've Never Laid Eyes on Somebody as Beautiful as You.·(Pt.3)·(Fluff)
I've Never Laid Eyes on Somebody as Beautiful as you.·(Pt.4)·(Fluff)
I've Never Laid Eyes on Somebody as Beautiful as You.·(Pt.5)·(Fluff)
A/N
Sorry guys.....(A/N)
You Little Cheater.·(Angst.)
CATastrophe.·(Fluff)
Taking What's Not Yours.·(Angst and Fluff)
triple or double upload today
The One Infront Of the Gun Lives Forever.·(Angst)
The One Infront of the Gun Lives Forever.·(Pt.2)·(Fluff)
The One Infront of the Gun Lives Forever.·(Pt.3)·(Fluff)
A/N
GUYS. A/N
request ideas plz
I Just Wanted To Love You.·(Fluff to Angst)
guys a/n
AAACHOOO
THE GRAND RETURN.
Eclair doesn't like onions.·(Fluff)
vroooooomm

You liar.·(A whole lot of stuff but Smut. No smut.)

175 3 6
Galing kay CEOof_AffoClair

Had this in the drafts for to long .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eclair stared at the ceiling, waiting for his lover to come back home. He had kept leaving out of nowhere and always came back at midnight or later.
Eclair always dismissed it as 'He has to be visiting his parents or something!" and 'He is okay, he has a life too'.

But, Eclair started to actually get suspicious.
Why would affogato leave and come back but doesn't tell me what happened? He didn't have a job at night, he worked as a barista in the morning! Not at night.

So Eclair came up with an idea.

He took a shower and put a outfit on to look unrecognizable (he did his makeup too) and grabbed his bag that contained;
A dagger
A taser
Pepper spray
Candy
Money
Sunglasses
And a camera.

He went out and walked, passing along a few people who didn't give him looks and continued with their day. Later on, he called a local friend of his who can track anyone's phones, Hibiscus Tea Cookie.

"Yes, eclair?" Hibiscus answered.
"Hello Tea, could you do me a favor?"
"Yup, but it'll cost like 500 gems depending on what it is."
"Could you track my husband's phone?"
"I'll do that for 300, you know his login or any socials?"
"Not his login, but I have his Twitter."
"Wonderful, send it to me."

Eclair sent Hibiscus affogato's Twitter. She did whatever in the world and was able to track him.

"BOOYAH! I have it!" (Splatoon reference)

"Alright, where is it?"
"I'll grab your location and tell you where to go, I recommend you walk to this cause you'll get caught using a car."
"Where is he?"
"Idk."
"You have his location pulled up right."
"Yea, but it's unlabeled but I can navigate to it easily!"
"Should I put on the sunglasses you gave me?"
"Yup, that'll help."
"Alright."

Eclair put the sunglasses on and saw Hibiscus on the side.

"You see me?"
"Yup."
"Ooo this is super cool! I'll tell strawberry crèpe that it works well."
"Now put up the navigator thing, I need to finish before sunrise."

She put up the navigator and eclair followed it. It took 2 hours to get to where she said it was at. It was a big mansion like thing in dark colors.

"I'll screenshot this for evidence if anything happens."
"Are you saying that something migt happen-?!"
"Keep your voice down idiot, now sneek over to the window without getting caught. There isn't any traps or stuff I'm detecting, but just be careful."

Eclair slowly crouched and walked to the window.
It was open.
Nobody was downstairs, so eclair snuck in and quietly walked to somewhere he won't get caught at.

"It's detecting movement upstairs, be careful."

Eclair walked slowly upstairs. He heard laughing, it was muffled but sounded like more than two people.
Affogato is in there. His scent is strong.
Hibiscus told eclair to listen carefully at what they were saying, so he did.
'Dark Enchantress will be so proud when we take over parfeadia! Oh boy maybe we can get a raise'
'Maybe we can get your husband on our side Affogato, he's one of parfeadia's strongest people here!'
'He probably wouldn't! I can't let him know I'm going to raid his hometown!'
'Ugh just get him to join us! You wanna keep him as your husband right?'

Eclair was shocked.
His husband was lying to him.
Affogato told Eclair that he was not a villian anymore and that he would never hurt anyone! But no, he was lying just like everyone else.
Eclair started to cry quietly as he headed back out.
"Can you p-pick me up? I don't feel like walking."
"On my way, you want to come over for a bit or take you anywhere?"
"Just drop me off at home."
"Alrighty."

(*Timeskip*)

Hibiscus took eclair home and Eclair just sat down staring at his ring.

"Hey bud, if you need to let off any steam I'm here."
Eclair began to vent on how this always happens and that no one is truthful with him when it comes to his love.

"Calm down, let's figure this out together. Maybe we can confront him!"
"But I can't do it alone!"
"I'll help you, I have evidence and audio recordings."

She pulled out her laptop and put on the images, x-ray of affogato and other people, and the audio recordings.

"Thank you so much Tea, you're the best."
"Anything to help a friend out! Now let's each a movie till he gets here alright?"
"I-okay."

(*Later*)
They were on their 2nd movie until they heard keys.

"Quick, hide behind the couch" eclair whispered.

Hibiscus went behind the couch and Eclair played off like he was watching the movie.

"Oh, Hello dear."
"Hi."
"Something wrong? You don't sit in the dark watching movies by yourself."
"Mhm, something is wrong."
"What is it? You can tell me everything."
"But you can't?"
"I- what?"
"Affogato, what do you do when you leave at midnight?"
"Just visiting family, why?"
"Liar."
"I'm not lying-"
"Yes you are."
"But I-"
"JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH GOD DAMNIT."

Affogato looked shocked.

"What are you talking about, I am telling the truth."
"Tea, please show him."

Hibiscus stood up with her computer open and pulled up the images.

"Where did you get these from."
"Eclair asked if I could tract your location, and so I did and he snuck in. These are the images I took," Hibiscus replied.
"Its j-"
"There is audio as well."eclair interrupted

She played the audio. Affogato stood there with his eyes wide open.

"So, explain."
"... I'm sorry."
"I'm sorry won't cut it affogato. You lied to me, on two things I told you not to lie about. 1, your job or what you do. 2, you weren't gonna lie to me in general. And also, you're planning on raiding my city? Have you lost it?"
"Eclair If I leave I'll be killed."
"YOU DON'T HAVE TO LEAVE AFFOGATO. YOU SHOULD OF TOLD ME THIS BEFORE ANY OF THIS HAPPENED. YOU MADE ME STAY UP EVERY NIGHT THINKING YOU WERE OUT DOING STUFF WITH YOUR FAMILY BUT NO YOU SNEAK OUT AND GO PLAN ON RAIDING PARFEADIA."
"Look I said I am sorry, I couldn't tell you because it's against the rules and-"
"You know I would keep it secret, I never once told anybody anything you've told me. But don't trust me with something I should know as your husband?"
"I know, but I felt like you'll rat me out and-"
"Rat you out? RAT YOU OUT? I WOULD NEVER. YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON I'VE EVER HAD A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH AND YOU THINK I'D RAT YOU OUT?"
"...."
"I'm going into my room."

Eclair walked updates to his room leaving Hibiscus and Affogato alone.

"You should apologize to Eclair later, go take a breather and if you need anyone to talk to im here!"
"No, you can go home. I'll figure this out soon."

Hibiscus left and Affogato sat down on the couch. He was very sad and exhausted. He had just got done with a battle against a few people. Coming home to your husband yelling at you isn't a great thing.

(*Later*)

Affogato's cats jumped onto him and he started to pet them. Yes, he was still upset and crying.
The cats cuddled next to him. He put a blanket over them and fell asleep (without a blanket).

(*Next morning*)

Affogato woke up to the cold air touching his skin. He shuddered and put the blanket the cats were in (not anymore, only one cat is with affogato) and draped it over himself. He knew he had to get up, but why did he have to?
Cookies of Darkness Meeting.

He honestly didn't want to go. It was probably Dark Enchantress just scolding them or a new plan. Whatever it was he didn't want to do it. All he wanted to do was just lay down and cuddle with Eclair, but Eclair was in the bedroom not wanting to be bothered. Affogato was about to cry at the thought of the previous day. He just breathed in and out and got up.
He just showered, got into his clothes, dressed up his cat in a cute lil sweater, put the cat bookbag on with the cat in it, and left with a note saying

'I'm sorry eclair, I'm on a walk with Mars and might go to a meeting. Sorry for not telling you about everything and you have every right to be mad at me. I'm mad at myself for everything I've done. The cats bowls are full of food already, no need to worry about that. There are sandwiches I had got for us in the fridge if you are hungry. I'll be out till 6 or 7, depends on how I feel.
Love you Eclair.
Sincerely, Affogato<3'

Affogato placed it on the table and left. He just walked around town with Mars on his shoulder. He bought him boba and Mars a tiny cup of whipped cream. They walked to the park. It had pretty flowers and olive green grass. Affogato started to pet Mars while looking at the fields.

'I remember when we sat here together, happy. I ruined it didn't I? Our perfect relationship, our perfect life. It was just how we wanted it to be, but I decided to do everything that would ruin it. I'm such an idiot.'

Mars meowed at affogato and put his tiny little arms into Affogato's chest. He nuzzled into Affogato and started rubbing on him. Affogato chuckled and continued petting Mars.

5 minutes later, Affogato forced himself up and put Mars into the bag. They walked to the COD lair, to see everyone gathered waiting for dark enchantress.

"Sup Affogato, something wrong?" Red Velvet asked.
"Nope, I'm alright. I brought Mars!"

Affogato took out Mars and red velvet started to pet him.

"Why did you bring him?"
"Emotional support."
"So something did happen, tell me."
"Me and Eclair fought and he won't speak to me."
"You'll get over it, why did you guys fight?"
"P-personal matters."
"Oh- I hope you two talk and fix the problem."
"Thanks Red, I'm trying my best."
"You'll get though it! Just chill out and relax alright?"
"Alright..."

Dark Enchantress walked in and scolded us for screwing up our mission. Then she planned another attack on the Crème republic. I was growing tired of this. I wanted to quit. Maybe if I quit I'll be with Eclair the way we used to. Maybe if I quite I can stop this attitude I have. But every time I try I can't say it. I hate it here. Why do we have to follow Dark Enchantress's orders? Why can't we be our own person? Why can't we have an actual good relationship with people?

The meeting ended at 4:38, wonderful. I went to McVanilla's and got Eclair some food and me some nuggets. I also got him a Mcflurry. I headed home and knocked at the door, eclair answered.

"Hi." Eclair said.
"Hello."

Eclair let me through and closed the door.

"So, I bought you food if you're hun-"
"Affogato."

I froze. 'please don't be another fight.'

"Y-yes Eclair?"
"Tell me, why did you join COD?"
"I- uh-"
"I won't yell, just tell me."
"It was the only way for me to survive."
"Okay, and you follow through their rules."
"Yes."
"So question, if you left right now, would you die?"
"I dont know..?"
"Alright, I forgive you."
"Wait really-?"
"No, not until you clean ge whole house and give me a back massage."
"HUH-"
"And set me up a nice bubble bath, if I feel like it you can join me."
"Alright!"

And so I made that house SPOTLESS.
Scrubbed everything, washed the dishes, organized the living room, washed and put away clothes, ect.
Eclair was drinking the Mcflurry I got him while watching. When I finished he had finished.

"Oh-!"
"Now for your bath!"
"Affo I was joking-"
"Too bad so sad, c'mon now!"
"How did I marry you?"
"You accepted my proposal~!"

Eclair and I walked to the bathroom. I turned on the bath and put soap, espin salt, and a bathbomb when the water had filled up.

"You gonna get undressed and go in?"
"I-Yea just give a moment-"

Five minutes later he got undressed and went in, I followed after him.
We cuddled in the bath. I kept kissing his face and he told me not to.

"Okay okay-"
"No, you haven't given me a kiss in 3 days."
"It's cause-"
"No, gimmie a kiss."
"I- Fine."

Eclair pulled my face up and kissed me. He went to go end it but I, a highly touch-starved man, pulled him back. We made out for 5-7 minutes. It felt wonder, finally kissing your lover after 3 days of arguing.
I love him so much, he loved me, we made a good married couple.     One with a terrible past and one with past trauma.

Shall we be together, forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2198 words 😱

I wrote this a month ago, forgot, saw it, worked on it, ans now it's done

I'm working on request at this minute, please request though.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

15.9K 234 43
[Cringe Btw] there's fluff, smut, angst and other stuff remember fluff smut Angst I take request for smut now :3
2.2K 44 24
Give me anything you got I'll do anything you! 😌
13.1K 147 15
💗- fluff 🔥-smut ‼️-angst (idk how to write angst lol) I'm a guy writing gay shit 🔥 -updates when im not frickin busy 😭💔 -none of the art is mi...
27.9K 733 8
DreamNotFound (and maybe other mcytbers when requested) oneshots Fluff and angst oneshots