H.E.R. |d.e

By Maliyahwrites

Having everything revealed More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII

XI

1.8K 113 35
By Maliyahwrites

Kairo occupied himself in his study on a rainy afternoon giving him time to reflect on his past and how he currently was allowing it to effect his present life. Flashbacks ranging from relationships to just basic life decisions flooded his mind as he tried to pin point which choice led him to this point. Sydney La Bell his high school sweetheart turned wife, the first woman he shared anything with. The first woman he dedicated himself to, worshipped and protected until he didn't. Guilt of her death still swarmed him and he was unable to forgive himself for what took place. With a sigh Kairo switched his focus and let his eyes rank over the vanilla folder that was delivered this morning, with Sade in another room meditating he seen this as his best chance to indulge.

Soon Kairo found himself on the phone with Bo who was going in depth about what he discovered. "Look boss I don't mean to overstep. But all of this is about some chick? We have bigger fish to fry, like your father in an outrage about how you and Gio handled Sylvester"

Kairo frowned up his face quickly "Her name is Sade, you'll address her as such. As for my father consider it handled"

Bo arched his brow in a questioning manner but didn't dare say anything regarding it "I trust you Kairo. I don't know much about this Sade situation but be a smart man " Bo advise. He knew Kairo could be a hot head and very unreasonable.

Kairo nodded "I hear you, now let's talk about this file"

"I've been sitting on her home like you asked. Only one consistent visitor" Bo informed him

Kairo picked up the photographs attached eying the woman before tapping it lightly "It's just her best friend. I think her name is Mia or something"

Bo nodded as if he could see him "Mia Cruz. Twenty four born and raised in Brooklyn. She's messing with some dope boy name Xavier. He ain't too high on the food chain either. Selling straight dime and nickels bags"

"Fucking scrub" Kairo mumbled

"Only other visitors were delivery drivers"

Kairo frowned knowing Sade couldn't have possibly ordered anything to her home "Delivering what?

"Flower arrangements" Bo let out just as Kairo flipped the page seeing the next batch of photos " Shit load of black roses. Seems like some kinky shit"

"Was there a note left?"

"Here's where it gets weird. I was going to check but turns out I'm not the only one watching her home. There's a black svu parked just down the street, I didn't suspect anything until I ran the Cali tags which happen to lead back to an Elijah Mason"

Kairo's ears perked up as he wrote the name down underlining it to remind himself. "And?"

"Turns out to be a fucking loser. Arrest record for domestic battery but the shorty dropped the charges every time. A know photographer but the bad pressed diminished his career last know address is still listed as New York. No paper trail so he must be using cash while he's here "

"He's gotta be staying somewhere close. Let me know when you get a drop" Kairo didn't wait for a response as he ended the call. Getting up from his seat he walked over to his safe putting in the combination slipping the file in there before closing it back up.

Kairo was one step closer in his mind to ending Sade's consistent feeling of walking on eggshells. He felt she deserved to be and feel free.
-

Sade fluffed up her curls using her hands as she waited for the salesman to return with the boots that caught her eye in her size. Kairo stood in front of her drinking from the fruit smoothie Sade had made before they left his home to do some light shopping as their days in Italy were coming to an end. Twisting her lips side to side in thought she outstretched her leg putting her foot in Kairos face "What do you think?"

Chuckling lightly he playfully knocked her foot down "They cool"

"Just cool? These are limited edition and I have a pair on my foot!"

"They are pretty dope Mocha get them" He urged

Sade smiled wide kissing his lips lightly "Thank you. You're the best"

Kairo pulled on his hood some the orange fabric making his skin glow, cockily he shrugged his shoulders applying another kiss against her lips "Nothing I haven't heard before"

Sade rolled her eyes jokingly "Don't get all big headed on me now"

Kairo watched as she placed her original shoes back on placing the boot back in the box, wrapping his arms around her from behind as they walked up to the cash register he continued to be affectionate placing his lips at her neck "You know I'm a humble man"

Sade nodded cheekily agreeing with his statement "Maybe. Oh just these" She stopped the worker from ringing up two extra pair. The salesman looked up at Kairo for confirmation causing Sade to look over her shoulder to catch his eyes

"What? I seen you eyeing them"

"I know and I narrowed my choices down" Sade responded pointing out the box she chose

Kairo sighed "Finish ringing us out please. There's no limit with me" Sade released his hand but Kairo quickly retained grasp of it deciding to not entertain her attitude.

Sade knew it would take time to get used to Kairo's lifestyle and as luxury as it was Sade didn't want to take advantage she knew how that felt. The two continued to walk hand in hand stopping in stores that caught their attention. Sade was worn out from all the shopping the two did and now was hungry beyond words which is why they found themselves fulfilling their hunger.

"You know just seeing the fashion here and the unique designers has me reminiscing a little bit"

"Enough to get in front of a camera again?" Kairo questioned cutting into his steak that was cooked to perfection

"Surprisingly enough yes. But I do still have some nervousness."

"I get it. You'll just have to take that leap don't think just do"

"That's a man's mindset. I replay every scenario good or bad but the negative always seems to outweigh the positive"

"It doesn't have to be looked through a gender perspective. Trust yourself, no risk no reward.

"A firm believer in that?"

Kairo nodded "Indeed. I don't believe were put here to just play it safe our entire lives. If nobody took risk this world would be missing out on a lot"

"I'm jealous of how you just live so freely" Sade pouted

Kairo chuckled at her pouting  "You'll get there. Sometimes all we need is a push"

"Who pushed you?"

Kairo cleared his throat sitting up some "Sydney. My motivator when I couldn't motivate myself. When I didn't see much for myself" Kairo searched her eyes looking for any signs of uncomfortableness or jealousy but finding neither

"Sounds like a lovely woman"

"Yeah, she was. I credit myself for the man I am today but she deserves a percentage of that too"

Sade nodded just as the waitress stopped by "Another glass of wine?" The waitress offered as she held the wine bottle close to the empty glass

"Yes please" Sade answered

"Fourth glass tonight. Are you enjoying yourself?" Kairo asked as Sade sat beside him her hand resting on his leg

"Mmh yes. You?" She let out

"Yeah, any time spent with you is enjoyable"

Sade smiled up at him "You always know what to say" she giggled placing light kisses on his jawline

Kairo chuckled at her sudden actions taking his bottom lip between his teeth "You're tipsy"

Sade who couldn't deny his observation squeezed her legs together at the looks she was receiving that had her ready to just about risk it all. "Your not? Pick up your glass" she playfully pressured.  Doing as requested Kairo took a few sips before placing it back down. It was obvious Sade was in a certain mood as she continued to kiss and rub on him as he finished up his meal. After Sade finished her last glass Kairo payed the bill and the two headed back to the estate.

Arriving, they both kicked their shoes off heading upstairs to unwind for the night, now in sleep wear the two laid in bed cuddling watching one Kairo's favorite movies Paid In full. Sade who never seen the film gave it her undivided attention. Grabbing her leg he wrapped it around his waist gripping her thigh as he took in her features. "Give me kiss" he said all lowly kissing him quickly she focused back on the movie, grabbing her chin he brought her lips back to hers slowly making love to her mouth.

Flipping them other so he was on top as his chains dangled in her face he moved his lips to her neck kissing and biting until he found her spot. Sade closed her eyes as his huge warm hands caressed her body, pulling her shirt over her head he continued to hold eye contact with her. He could sense that she was nervous so he placed another lingering kiss on her lips

"Relax I got you" Nodding her head she watched as he looked at her breast as her nipples stood erect. He gently placed a kiss on the right one as he rolled the other one between his fingers, Sade let out a soft moan from under him. After showing her breast some attention Kairo left wet kisses down her body until he reached the blue lace underwear that covered her bottom. Placing a kiss on her box through her underwear Sade's body trembled at the teasing.

Taking her panties off he gently touched and kissed her as Sade rocked her hips as he continued to lick and suck her clit before dragging his tongue down to her opening and swirling around it "Baby" she moaned gripping the silk sheets

Kairo's dick stiffened up at her soft voice and the sweet taste coming from her sticky folds he kept at it until she let go all over his beard. Cleaning up his plate he placed one last peck on her before moving up to her face where she was breathing heavily with her eyes closed. "Taste it dolcezza" Grabbing his face she crashed her lips into his hard and slow while he kicked off his boxers

His penis stood up hard and ready as  he climbed back between her legs. Reaching between them he grabbed his dick placing it at her opening trying to work his way in. Sade hissed moving further up on the bed, Kairo let his thumb rub over her clit to ease the pain as he pushed himself halfway in "Fuck" he halted his movements feeling how snug she felt around him

Sade's mouth was agape as she tried to focus on the feeling he was bringing to her body " I can't"

"Just focusing on kissing me" He told her as he began stroking. Listening to him as he slipped the rest in Sade sucked on his bottom lip as she let moan after moan out. After a few more slow strokes Kairo picked his pace up

Bringing her lips close to his ear Sade opened her legs up wider for him "You feel so good. Imma cum" she moaned clenching herself around him "Right there"

Kairo let out a groan continuing to repeatedly hit her spot, kissing at her chin he kept up the same pace until they both reached their peaks. Sade clenched her legs together as he pulled out of her.

Unbeknownst to her she had just made a lasting impression.
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 145K 73
Ana and Dre's storyโค๏ธ
181K 6.2K 31
What happens when Tiffany finds Dave? Read to find out ! Part 2 coming soon
200K 8K 31
She got him, he got her. Started: 21/12/2020 Finished: 17/01/2021
181K 8K 39
"๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ' ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™œ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง." -๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™‡๐™–๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...