M3GAN: Next to you and everyw...

By TobiasThorn

ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇssɪɴɢ..... ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇssɪɴɢ.... I'm here. They both can't see me, they don't know, that I'm not completely aw... More

The day after
When strange things happen....
Cady's nightmare
Questions....
Bad news
The calm before the storm
Words of the author
Conjectures....

A nightmare again

125 3 2
By TobiasThorn

POV Cady 

"Nice to see you again, Cady. Did you miss me? "

Her voice startled me. As if nothing had happend she sat on the sofa near my bed. "What do you want?" I cried. "Leave us alone - please!" "I can't do this" she said with a cold smile. "Do you remember? I said that I'm always be by your side. I want protect you, Cady. That is..... well, Gemma would say, that would be my..... job."  "But we destroyed you! You can't be here! GEMMA! AUNTIE GEMMA!" "Shhhh". M3GAN put a finger on my lips. "Gemma is sleeping" she whispered. "We don't want to wake up her, right?" 

M3GAN got up from the sofa and came at me and suddenly a knife flashed in her hand. I put my hands in front of my face protectively when she speaks again. With a voice cold as ice. "Now you will pay for what you've done to me! It's over, Cady." 

I woke up panting. This dream and the danger emanating from M3GAN felt so real. 

A few minutes passed before sleep caught up with me again. And this time it was a dreamless sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 128 40
We all know how the story goes... A group of 6 highschool students on a fieldtrip that led to a disaster... Which also led them to cross realms betwe...
246K 2.9K 150
I'm going to try my best to represent them but I hope you like it
131K 18.3K 87
အရိုးစုသရဲပန်းချီ「骷髅幻戏图」kūlóuhuànxìtú ခူးလိုဟွမ့်ရှိထူ စာရေးသူ - 西子绪 ရှီးကျစ်ရွှိ အပိုင်းပေါင်း - ၁၁၄ ပိုင်း + အချပ်ပို ၇ ချပ် ထွက်ရှိခဲ့သည့်နှစ်...
104K 15.6K 61
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...