Bad news

POV Gemma

I had a bad feeling this morning and something told me, to stay in bed. You want to know why? 

At 8:00 o'clock my phone rang - it was Tess, who brought bad news to me. "Good, that you're still at home", Tess said. "Our company had to close. "What?", I cried, "this can't be!" "It's the sad truth", Tess sighed. I just wanted to say something, when Cady entered the room. She still looked a little sleepy and mumbled "Good morning" and started to look for something for breakfast. "Are you still there?", I heard Tess' voice. "Uhm - yes, sorry", I answered, Cady came in. But, Tess, what shall we do? Can we do nothing against it?" "I am afraid not", Tess sighed again. "You know, David is dead, we have no boss to lead the company. There's nothing, we can do." 

I said "Goodbye" a little sadly and turned to Cady, who was having a bowl of cornflakes. "Everything alright?", she asked, after she noticed my trouble facial expression. I sighed and sat down at the table. "I am afraid not", I answered and searched for words. "FUNKI had to be closed, because of the dead of our boss, David." "I'm really sorry", Cady said. "It's okay", I answered and tried to small a bit. 

Cady finished her breakfast and went upstairs to get her bag.  While I was waiting for Cady, I sat down and take a moment for me, as ... 

"Any problems, Gemma?" "What do you want?", I asked annoyed. "Didn't I just tell you?", M3GANs voice came out of my home assistant. "I've said, I will take my revenge. And the first step to this is done, I think." "So, that was your fault, then?", I asked and got a bit angry. "You made that happen? That FUNKI have to be closed?" "Sure", M3GAN answered. "This was the first step, Gemma. At first, I will take anything from you and then I will take your life. Then I will kill Cady. I have a little plan and if everything goes the way I want it to, we'll see us again. Don't forget: I'm always here. Bye bye, Gemma - for now." 

With that, she turned off. M3GAN was still here. She would never leave us alone. She'll keep going, until she gets, what she wants. That's for sure." "Was that M3GAN?", Cady asked. She just came down the stairs and I nodded. "Why she can't leave us alone?", Cady wants to know. "I don't know", I answered. "Maybe we hurt her - I mean, if that is possible." 

We're really going to have to do something about the "M3GAN-problem"....