My Hero Academia: A Hero With...

By Ryu_Nagichaka

after gaining her unique quirk Washi Tsume signs up for the school of her dreams UA and gets into the hero st... More

Prologue: Start line
Episode 1 What I can do for now
Episode 2 Rage,You Damn Nerd
Episode 4 Bakugo's Start Line
Episode 5 Yeah,Just do your Best,Iida!
Episode 6 Encounter with the unknown
Episode 7 Game over
Episode 8 All Might
Episode 9 In each of our hearts

Episode 3 Deku vs Kacchan

3 1 0
By Ryu_Nagichaka

Iida[over intercom] Bakugo Come in. Give me a status report. We're are you?"
Bakugo" Just shut up and defend the weapon! I've got more important things to worry about."
Iida " are you forgetting what are mission is?"
Bakugo then hung up on him.
Washi " oof poor iida!"
The bakugo swung his hand back readying for a another explosion.
Deku" Ah! Uraraka! Go!"
Washi " there we go!"
Uraraka ran away as bakugo leaped at Deku. I then formed my wings again and chased after her hearing bakugo yell in the background.
(Now where is she?)
Suddenly a steel pipe came flying towards me. I caught it with my talons and threw it back.
Ochaco " AHHH!"
She quickly jumped out of the way as it hit the floor.
Ochaco " I was wondering if you were behind me"
Washi" I thought I was being quiet!"
Ochaco " not quiet enough!"
She then ran down a hallway as I chased after her.
Washi " she must have went through that window and to the stairwell!"
I rushed to the window before knocking into an invisible surface and blacking out.
When I woke up I had the capture tape wrapped around me and the window now had blood dripping from it.
Washi " Not again"
Suddenly a large earth quake occured in the floor I was standing on.
Washi" I should go see if Iida's okay" I stood up and began walking for the stair well before I heard All mights voice over the loud speakers.
All Might " Bakugo use that stored up power again and I'll stop this fight. Your team will lose. To employ such a strong attack indoors is inviting destruction of the stronghold you should be protecting. That's a poor strategy, whether you're a hero or a villain. The penalty would be a massive loss of points."
Washi " welp. Tells me Bakugo's being reckless again. And it's only the second day!"
I then headed up the stairwell to the second to top floor before I heard a loud rumbling before a large explosion happened breaking a hole in the buildings floors. I looked below me and Deku was in shambles and bakugo looked terrified.
Washi " Did we win? No? Okay." I then walked up the stairs and saw Uraraka hugging the prop and Iida mopping.
Washi " nope."
Iida " Oh Tsume are you injured"
Washi " no. other than a headache I'm good!"
Ochaco " Tsume! I'm sorry for earlier"
Washi " oh no your fine I guess I accidentally ran full speed into a window and couldn't stop.
Iida " My God that's so unfortunate!"
Washi" welp cons of having eagle eyes"
Suddenly All mights voice came over the speakers.
All might " The Hero Team.....WINS!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 16.7K 44
Nakabayshi Nao has a bad track record. People usually prefer to listen to his school report reading 'quirk use with intent to harm' than look at his...
4.2K 59 31
After waiting and training with your father, it was time for the exams to enter UA High. The school with a rare acceptance rate was indeed your dream...
128K 4.2K 31
f/n l/n was accepted into UA, even though she didn't pass any entry exam or physical test. The class who supposed to only be composed of 20 students...
3.2K 63 8
You are student at UA High School, in class 1A. You had all grown close during your first year, especially a certain few. Your extremely powerful wat...