Because i'm a girl ♡ [HINAK...

By NikoHatesYou

"ɪꜰ ɪ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ꜰᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ, ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ'ʟʟ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ ɪᴛ... ꜱᴏ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ɴᴏᴡ ᴏɴ, ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ... ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ ᴛ... More

Who am I?
I don't know my name
I want to know my name
Kageyama...?
Hinata...?
I now know my name
Little "accidents"
I want to say my name
I will say my name
My knight in shining armor
Negativity Begone!
Old friends, new beginnings
Hey siri, how do I ask a girl out
Dubious activity
Meet the Hinatas
Body and mind
New additions

I'm okay

230 9 2
By NikoHatesYou

TIME SKIP TIME

Kageyama's POV

These lasts few days have been really good, ever since i've came out i've been feeling a lot better, and ( almost ) everyone is really nice about it, of course there's been some not so great people but the team said that they took care of them so i'd say things are pretty great, I can practice with the team, Tsukishima is helping me study, Hinata and I are even closer than before, Miwa is visiting a lot more and i've even met some new people! Things couldn't be better! At least that's what I thought... Until...

Takeda: "We're having a practice match against aoba johsai next week!"

Kageyama: "... Shit"

Hinata: "Are you going to be okay Kags?"

Ukai: "We can cancel the match if you want"

Kageyama: "NO! NO! YOU DON'T NEED TO CANCEL, this is a big chance for you guys so don't worry about me, i'm going to be fine!"

Tanaka: "If they do something to you we'll beat them up!"

Noya: "YEAH!"

Daichi: "Are you sure, Kageyama?"

Kageyama: "Of course! Don't worry about little old me, i'm going to be fine"

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Kageyama: "I AM NOT GOING TO BE FINE!"

It's finally lunch and i'm hanging out with the girls on the roof, After I came out, Yachi, Kiyoko and I have gotten even closer, They've been really helpful, they even taught me some stuff I didn't know before, like how to take care of my skin and how to do my makeup, I've been getting really good at it, and I also talk to them a lot, I love the boys but... They can be a bit, 'overprotective' sometimes to say the least, and so I end up talking to the girls a lot more

And it's also really good to finally be able to be 'one of the girls'

Kiyoko: "Calm down, Kags, you're gonna be totally fine"

Yachi: "Yeah, Mika, don't worry, and I bet that they're not even going to do anything and even if they try, the guys are just going to beat them up"

Kiyoko: "Yachi is right! They're probably not going to do anything, and if it helps, maybe they won't even recognize you"

Kageyama: "But what if they do?! They can be really REALLY mean, especially Oikawa-san... He is the worst out of them all..."

Kiyoko: "I'm going to be honest with you, Kags, I never saw what was so great about him, I always thought he was just an obnoxious douche"

Yachi: "Agreed"

Kageyama: "Hey! Oikawa-san can be nice too, he just... isn't most of the time... But he can be!"

Yachi: "That kind of sounds like excuses to me"

Kiyoko: "No offense, but, you've always defended him, even when you really shouldn't, It's like in the same way someone talks about their mean ex or something like it"

Kageyama: "..."

Kiyoko: "Wait... Is he your ex?"

Kageyama: "No! I just... I used to have a massive crush on him..."

Kiyoko: "Why?"

Yachi: "Kiyoko!"

Kiyoko: "Sorry, I spoke without thinking, hehe..."

Kageyama: "I don't even know... It's just... He was so awesome... He was and still is an amazing setter, and he's cool and funny too... I'm not sure why but... Every Time I saw his sets, I would get butterflies in my stomach..."

Kiyoko: "So, like, puppy love basically?"

Yachi: "Sounds like it"

Kageyama: "I guess so"

Kiyoko: "So did you ever confess?"

Kageyama: "I was going to but then... Some stuff happened..."

Yachi: "Then it may not be THAT awkward"

Kageyama: "Yeah... Maybe..."

Kiyoko: "Don't worry, we're all by your side, Me, Yachi and the team, we are family, and nobody messes with our family"

Kageyama: "Thanks guys..."

Yachi: "No problem, we're just doing what friends are supposed to do!"

Kiyoko: "We support each other, no matter what"

Kageyama: "Yeah... I guess so!"

Kiyoko: "How about after school, we all hang out? We can go somewhere, and help take your mind off things"

Yachi: "Yeah! And we can get some curry too! And watch movies!"

Kageyama: "That sounds awesome! I'd love that!"

Kitoko: "Then it's settled! After practice we're hanging out!"

Yachi: "Yay~"

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

After practice and telling Hinata I wasn't going home with him today, the girls and I decided to go to a new cafe first, since it was fairly new, a lot of people didn't know about it, and so there wasn't a lot of people there, so I could go in girl mode and not have to worry about strangers looking at me and making faces.

The girls helped me pick an outfit, and after a lot of clothes, I ended up wearing a light blue dress with a white cardigan that Hinata gave me, they also insisted in doing my makeup, but since I didn't want anything big, they just put on some eyeliner and chapstick on me, and then we left to the cafe.

The bell ringed announcing our entrance, It was simple cafe, it kind of had a calming aura, I liked it, when we got to the counter Kiyoko asked us what we wanted so she could order, I asked for a blueberry muffin and hot milk, Yachi asked for a matcha latte and some cookies while Kiyoko just ordered a caramel macchiato for herself, after ordering our drinks and snacks we sat down on a table and chatted while we waited.

The bell rang once again announcing someone else's entrance. I took a glance to see who it was, but I didn't expect that this person would be someone I already knew, especially someone who I had a past with, But still, there he was, looking the same as always...

Oh...

Shit.

I think he noticed me staring because he then glanced at me. I quickly hid my face with my hands so he couldn't see me. I think he didn't but I'm not sure, and even if he saw me, I don't think he recognized me... I really hope he didn't...

Kageyama: "Oh shit... shitshitshitshitshitsh-"

Kiyoko: "Kageyama? What's all this mumbling about?"

Kageyama: "Look who just entered"

Yachi: "Wait, is that...?"

Kageyama: "Yeah..."

Kiyoko: "It's just Iwaizumi, it's not that bad"

Yachi: "And he's alone, no Oikawa, no Kindaichi, no Seijoh, just Iwaizumi"

Kageyama: "I guess..."

Kiyoko: "He's not the best person ever of course but he is the best person in seijoh"

Kageyama: "Yeah, he really is the nicest one of them"

Yachi: "Yeah, and he's just in the cafe, it's not like he will notice us or anything, I bet he doesn't even know us"

Kageyama: "Yeah, I guess so"

Iwaizumi: "Hey, you guys are the karasuno managers right?"

Kageyama and Yachi: "EEEP"

Kiyoko: "Y-yes... yes, we are, hehe"

Iwaizumi: "I thought I recognized you guys, but... I kind of wanted to ask you guys something"

Kiyoko: "O-oh, sure, ask away"

Iwaizumi: "I just wanted to ask about Kageyama"

Kageyama: "!!!"

Iwaizumi: "Oh, sorry, I didn't notice you there, i'm Iwaizumi Hajime, i'm from aoba johsai"

Kageyama: *nods*

Kiyoko: "T-this is Mika! She's a new manager on the team, she's also really shy, so she doesn't really talk to people she doesn't know very well, and M-mika, this is Iwaizumi, he's from one of those volleyball teams I was talking about"

Yachi: "Y-yeah!"

Mika: *nods*

Iwaizumi: "A new manager, huh? Nice to meet you, Mika, well... I just wanted to ask if... Is Kageyama okay? since we're having a match next week and all... I just wanted to make sure he was doing fine"

Kiyoko: "If Kageyama is okay... Well I think..."

Mika: *👍*

Kiyoko: "She- I mean, he- I mean, uhm..."

Iwaizumi: "...?"

Yachi: "Kageyama is okay! Kageyama has been really happy lately, and a little match is not what's going to bring Kageyama down!"

Kiyoko: "Y-YEAH!"

Iwaizumi: "... I'm happy to hear that, I know we're not on the same team anymore but I really care about him"

Kageyama: "..."

Kiyoko: "Don't worry, Kageyama is in good hands"

Yachi: "Mhm!"

Iwaizumi: "Good to know... I should get going now, I just came to get my coffee and go back to practicing with Oikawa, he's really excited about this match, bye you three, see you guys next week"

Yachi: "B-bye"

Kiyoko: "Bye..."

Kageyama: "..."

Kiyoko: " *sigh* Oh my god, why was that so nerve wracking?"

Yachi: " Is that what you have to go through everyday, Mika?"

Kageyama: "Yes, but ten times more stressful..."

Kiyoko: "That sucks"

Kageyama: "I'll say"

Yachi: "At least nothing much happened, he just asked about you"

Kageyama: "Yeah..."

Cashier: "Kiyoko Shimizu!"

Kiyoko: "Oh! I'm going to get our drinks, BRB"

Yachi: "..."

Kageyama: "..."

Yachi: "No offense Mika, but if there's something you want to say, I think you should say it before it's too late"

Kageyama: "What do you mean?"

Yachi: "You just look like there's something that you want to say"

Kageyama: "..."

Yachi: "I'm not going to force you to say anything you don't want to, but... Just keep what I said in mind"

Kageyama: "..."

Kiyoko: "Here you go guys"

Yachi: "Thank you!"

Kageyama: "Thanks..."

Cashier: "Iwaizumi Hajime!"

Kiyoko: "So Iwaizumi is already leaving huh?"

Kageyama: "I... I have to go! I'll be right back!"

Kiyoko: "..."

Yachi: "..."

Kiyoko: "What is-"

Yachi: "Shh... She's doing something that she's been wanting to do for a long while... Now all we can do, is wait and watch"

Kiyoko: "... Whuh?"

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Iwaizumi's POV

After the cashier called my name, I went to the counter and got my coffee. After that I left the cafe to go back to the park to practice, well... I was about to... Right after I left the cafe, I felt someone holding my arm, when I looked back to see who it was, I saw that it was Karasuno's new manager, she was panting, and looked like she was running after me...

Kageyama: *panting*

Iwaizumi: "Uhm... Are... Are you okay...?"

Kageyama: *nods while still panting* 

Iwaizumi: "I'll just... Wait... Whenever you're ready"

Kageyama: *sigh* 

Iwaizumi: "Are you... Better now...?"

Kageyama: *nods* 

Iwaizumi: "So... May I ask... What do you want with me...?"

Kageyama: *clears throat* 

Iwaizumi: "..."

Kageyama: "I'm okay! Iwaizumi-san!"

Iwaizumi: "...W-WAIT?! K-KAGEYAMA?! IS THAT YOU?!"

Kageyama: "Yes, that is me"

Iwaizumi: "Y-you... You look really different..."

Kageyama: "I sure do, huh?"

Iwaizumi: "May I also ask, why are you dressed like this?"

Kageyama: "It's because... It's because I'm a girl!"

Iwaizumi: "Wait... What...?"

Kageyama: "I'm a girl! I... I am trans!"

Iwaizumi: "Are you... Are you serious?"

Kageyama: "I wouldn't be saying it if I wasn't"

Iwaizumi: "Wow... I'm... Wow..."

Kageyama: "You're not mad... Right?"

Iwaizumi: "N-NO! NOT AT ALL! I'm just really REALLY surprised, but I'm not mad!"

Kageyama: "Oh! That's good"

Iwaizumi: "Y-yeah... So you're a trans girl, huh?"

Kageyama: "Yeah... I sure am!"

Iwaizumi: "That's really cool... I'm proud of you"

Kageyama: "Thanks... I'm proud of me too!"

Iwaizumi: "Does anyone else know?"

Kageyama: "Yup! The team, my sister, and the school!"

Iwaizumi: "That's awesome!"

Kageyama: "I know! And almost everyone has been really nice!"

Iwaizumi: "... So... Are you going to tell Seijoh...?"

Kageyama: "Yeah... I'll tell them next week, after the match, so don't tell them yet, please, especially Oikawa"

Iwaizumi: "Pfft, Of course I won't, I'm not an asshole who outs people before they're ready"

Kageyama: "Thanks..."

*SEE IT ON THE DOORWAY SEE IT ON THE BILLBOARDS BY YOUR HOUSE SEE IT O-*

Iwaizumi: "That's my phone... It 's Oikawa... *sigh* I'd love to talk more but Oikawa is waiting for me"

Kageyama: "It's okay, Bye Iwaizumi-san, see you next week"

Iwaizumi: "Bye Kageyama, see you next week"

Kageyama: "You can call me Mika"

Iwaizumi: "O-oh! I see! Bye Mika, see you next week"

Kageyama: "Bye..."

Iwaizumi: "Wait, will... Will you be playing against us next week...?"

Kageyama: "No... I don't think I will... I'm sorry"

Iwaizumi: "You don't need to apologize, I just wanted to know, and before you ask, I won't say it to the team"

Kageyama: "Thanks..."

Iwaizumi: "Don't worry about it... See ya Mika"

Kageyama: "See ya..."

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Yachi: "You're back! How did it go?!"

Kageyama: "Nothing much, we just talked, but... It was nice"

Kiyoko: "Your milk is cold now, y'know"

Kageyama: "Oh shoot! I totally forgot about that..."

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

EXTRA

Oikawa: "Iwa-chan! What took you so long?!"

Iwaizumi: "I just... I just ran into an old friend..."

Oikawa: "... You're smiling and blushing like a dork, it's weird"

Iwaizumi: "S-shut up trashykawa!"

Oikawa: "Iwa-Chan~ stop being so mean!"

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 1.8K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...
486K 2.9K 23
There will be smut and fluff there would have been some angst but im really bad at writing those.I also take requests
217K 6.9K 111
✰-,✎*ೃ༄ ▎ 𝗖𝗔𝗧 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗦. Y/n is dared by friends to text someone random, but little did they know that a dumb and stupid prank turns into daily...
441K 16.5K 30
She/Her pronouns will be used in this story. Mature themes and language ahead! "Will you be my friend?" "I've never had a friend before and I hope y...