Lunar Bond

By KelsieDunn

In "Lunar Bond," Claire Stone embarks on a transformative journey as she navigates the intricacies of pack li... More

Letter
Fourth Year
Alex
Pack
Bonfire
Mates
Claiming
Run
Surprise
Games
Battle

Heat

4 0 0
By KelsieDunn

It was the weekend, and the senior Lunas were getting dressed up for a night out at the main campus. The campus was throwing a "Welcome Back" party, and it would be our first time attending such an event. All the Lunas were wearing summer dresses, and I chose a floral dress to fit in. Keeping up with the expectations of being a Luna hadn't been easy, but the other girls had been incredibly supportive.

As the day progressed, I noticed that I was feeling warm. I was grateful that we were all wearing short dresses, as I would probably be sweating in any other outfit.

When we arrived at the gym, we could hear the music pumping from outside. I looked around nervously, wondering if I should just go back to my room and hide. But before I could make a decision, Anna grabbed my hand and pulled me into the gym. Any hope for an easy escape vanished.

The dance floor was filled with Betas having a great time, while the Alphas loomed in the corners, watching us. It felt creepy and unsettling.

As soon as I entered, my eyes landed on Alex. He was hard to miss in a crowd, with his muscled arms covered by a black button-down shirt. He wasn't paying attention to us at all; instead, he was laughing with the Beta he had chosen for the week. I found myself smiling at them before quickly covering it up.

I looked around the dance floor, hoping to find Justin, but I didn't see him yet. I walked over to the punch bowl and noticed someone hovering next to me. I turned and found Alex waiting for his turn to get punch.

"Hi, little Luna," he greeted me with a smile.

"Alex," I acknowledged him, taking a sip of punch. He moved around me to grab his own cup.

"Are you having fun?" he asked, looking around the room. His gaze shifted, and I followed it to the dance floor.

There, I saw Justin dancing intimately with a girl I didn't know. They were all over each other, kissing passionately. The warmth I had been feeling turned into an inferno of anger.

"They are having a little too much fun," Alex commented with disgust. I looked back at him, unable to find any words. Tears welled up in my eyes, and I rushed out of the room before anyone could notice me.

I ran outside and into the woods, not stopping until I reached a clearing. Leaning against a tree, I let the tears flow.

Suddenly, a twig snapped behind me, and I turned to see a shadow. I covered my face with my hands, hoping the person wouldn't notice me.

Strong arms wrapped around me, pulling me into a firm chest. I inhaled his minty scent and felt myself relax.

The heat inside me intensified, and his touch made it harder to concentrate.

"What's wrong, little Luna?" he asked, releasing me slightly to look me over.

"Nothing. It's stupid," I shook my head, wiping my tears away.

"Claire, it's not stupid if it's upsetting you this much," Alex said, looking at me like I might break at any second.

"Justin... was my boyfriend. He was the one dancing so intimately," I shivered as I spoke the words. I couldn't be mad at him if he had imprinted on someone else. We had made a plan that we would only pursue it if we didn't imprint on others.

"I'm sorry," Alex sighed next to me. "He's a Beta. Lunas can't mate with Betas," he stated matter-of-factly.

"We were going to run away. I know it's stupid," I shook my head, looking away from him.

"You are so different from all the other Lunas," Alex said, sounding confused.

"Yes, I know. You say this every time we talk," I replied, rolling my eyes.

"It's a good thing!" Alex quickly interjects, raising his hands in defense.

"How is that a good thing? I'm expected to be a perfect Luna, and I don't know how. I'm a Beta through and through," I reply, feeling a sense of inadequacy.

"No, you are all Luna, but you are also fearless," he says, looking at me with admiration. "Did you notice that you were one of the only Lunas who actually played all the games in Pack Building class? You were the only Luna who participated in every game."

"I didn't notice, actually. I thought we were supposed to play..." I look up at him, worried that I may have done something wrong during class.

"You are! Lunas are supposed to participate and be a part of the pack. You are the only one who took it seriously this week," he says, smiling at me with what seems like pride.

The heat I felt in my stomach rises to my cheeks. I look into his eyes and notice that they have darkened in the night. The heat spreads through my body, and I become acutely aware of how close we are and how the breeze no longer has a cooling effect.

**Lemon Warning**
"Oh no," I whisper, trying to push away from him. He takes a sniff of the air and looks down at me. Alex immediately lets go of me. I miss his touch, but I know I need to create as much distance as possible. He isn't moving, clearly trying to keep control of his wolf. He's fighting hard with his beast.

Meanwhile, my own wolf is taking control of my actions, holding me in place. I take a deep breath, but all I can smell is him. My head becomes foggy, and my body overheats even more.

In an attempt to cool down, I slide my dress off. Alex gasps beside me, and I look at him with apologetic eyes. I can't stop myself; my control has been lost.

"I can't..." I say, my words trailing off as everything around me feels like it's on fire. Alex pulls me into his lap and kisses me passionately. It helps to alleviate the burning sensation, but not enough to make it stop.

My hand moves down my body, and Alex grabs it, stopping its pursuit.

"Please," I plead, our eyes locked as we both wait to see who will make the first move. My hips rock into his waist, and I can feel him growing hard beneath his pants. Every aspect of this moment feels intense.

"Are you sure?" Alex asks, his eyes filled with lust. How does he have so much control over this situation? I can't think straight right now, but he seems so focused on me. I nod in response. All I want is for this fire to go away, and I need him.

"Say it, Claire," he demands, his voice sending shivers down my spine. I moan as he wraps his hand around my waist, halting my movement. "Say you want me or say you don't. You need to say it, though."

He looks at me seriously, waiting for my response. "I need you. Now!" I plead with my eyes, hoping that's enough to make him act.

"You want this? Us?" he asks, pointing between the two of us as if there's some hidden meaning.

"Yes!" I nod, pulling at his shirt, but he still doesn't budge. Finally, he starts to unbutton his shirt. Alex slides it off and lays it behind me like a makeshift blanket. In my foggy state, I can barely register his gentleness. All I want is for this fog to dissipate, but he takes his time, setting me down on his shirt.

"Alex, please," I beg again, but he ignores me. He leans over me, taking in my trembling form. I pull his hair, urging him closer to me. His chuckle causes my core to clench, and I gasp as his hand finds its way to my center. He rubs me in rhythm to his own song, and my body easily responds. Another moan escapes my lips.

Alex returns to my mouth, this time with a gentle kiss. I can feel him shifting, and then he positions himself at my entrance. I moan into his kiss as he slides in gently, giving me time to adjust to him.

My hips start to move, and he joins me, picking up the pace of his thrusts. He moves fast and deep, filling me completely. My orgasm begins to build, and we're both on the edge.

"Alex," I moan into his chest. His moan mingles with mine as we both crash like a wave. I ride out the orgasm until it feels like a cold bucket of water has cooled the heat in my body.

Alex adjusts his pants and sits up helping me into his lap again. I smile into his chest feeling at peace for the first time in a long time.

"Are you hurting?" Alex is looking around nervous.

"No, just tired." I whisper.

**End of Lemon**

"Let's get you in the water and then I'll walk you back to your dorm." I look at him confused. "You smell like me now." He clarifies.

"Oh no," I sigh. "We are going to be in so much trouble."

"Don't worry I'll take care of everything. You can't tell anyone about this." Alex looks stern, but not worried.

"Ok" I nod at him, feeling a bit disappointed. He pulls me into his arms and walks into the water.

"This isn't going to make it completely go away, but after you shower it should be enough that no one will notice." He takes my hand and helps me out of the water.

"We shouldn't have done that. If anyone ever finds out we will both be kicked out." I'm nauseous just thinking about what could happen now that we have broken the one major rule there is.

"You said yes. I asked you if you were sure." He says it with a pompous smile. "You said you needed me, remember?" He's chuckling now.

What a jerk. I can't believe I let my guard down for him. I run to my sundress and put it on. Then I start for my dorm.

"Hey, you shouldn't be walking alone this late." He catches up with me easily.

"I didn't know you cared so much." I say with annoyance.

"Well, I do." He whispers it so low I'm not even sure I heard him correct. We walk back in silence. Once I see the building I take off running to it. First things first. Shower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 147 29
"I'll only ever love Hunter," Riley said to him, her tone firm as she boldly stared into his sinister gaze. He scoffed, beaming with confidence as he...
337 17 24
Cass is a normal She-Wolf. Except that she has not found her mate three months after her eighteenth birthday. There's this guy... Tall, handsome, the...
50.7K 1.2K 27
The year is 2040, Kaydence Evans is trying to survive college in a world full of werewolves. She has been trained by her father for past 10 years in...
9.1K 360 21
Welcome back! If you haven't read My Sister's Boyfriend, GO BACK (but not before following and adding this to your library) and CATCH UP! Wyd?!? ***...