MY PSYCHO NEIGHBOUR

By Mini30mrs16

A psycho student of your university who is obsessed with you and you leave him when you think that he is not... More

~NOTE~
INTRO :
ENTRY IN UNIVERSITY
FIRST MEET WITH PSYCHO
CONFESSION ?
WHEN YOU BROKE HIS HEART INTO PIECES
MADNESS
Y/N'S BIRTHDAY PRESENT
UNFORGETTABLE BIRTHDAY
THE TRUTH
INVESTIGATION
FINDING TAEHYUNG
LAST MEET
WHEN PSYCHO BECAME NEEDY
TAEHYUNG'S OLD LOVE
COMEBACK OF Y/N
Y/N'S NEW FRIEND
THE FINAL DECISION
JOB OFFER FOR Y/N
RISHU'S CRUSH
MR.KIM??
PARTY FOR GETTING JOB
PARTY WITH FRIENDS
LITTLE SECRETS
MY CEO??
FINAL LOOK
MISSING
FRUSTRATION
THE TRUTH 2
HAVING FUN?
FALLING 🍁 AGAIN
BONUS PART

DANCE COMPETITION SOLO/COUPLE ?

473 19 3
By Mini30mrs16

IN THE MORNING 

TIME: 7:00 A.M 

y/n pov: i was sleeping suddenly i heard door bell i wake up and went downstairs for open the door, i opened the door i saw my parents were there and without thinking anything i just hug them and suddenly i started crying on my mom's shoulder then they asked about why ma i crying? 

y/n's mom: *worried* y/n, what happened why are you crying? 

y/n: *sob* i was scared yesterday, the house felt so horrifying without you both and i was missing you both so badly. 

 y/n's mom: ohh y/n sorry from the next we will be careful. okay

y/n: *nodded* hmm 

Author pov; today is y/n's dance performance in university and she have already told this to her mom and dad and also to bring for her a dress then y/n went to bathroom and her dad surprised her by that dress, after saw that dress y/n got so much happy and jumping like a child and went to her room and came after wore that dress and her parents got surprised after saw her in that dress y/n was looking more cute in that dress. 

y/n pov: i look myself after wore that dress and i was looking cute oh not cute this i was looking hot then i came in front of my parents they also admired me and then i get ready for university because today is my dance competition and i want to show myself as a best dancer, i grabbed my beg and coffee then went out from house and call taxi then i arrived in the university and as i entered in the university everyone was looking at me like they saw me first time or i am a new admission student then i entered in the music room where i saw V and he was looking at me there girls and boys but not look like they all gonna do solo dance i went direct to the stage and then i stand back to stage then i heard my name and i came on stage and the place was quite dark first then a spotlight fell on me. 

Tae pov: I know that today is y/n's dance competition and i decide to surprise her i noticed that y/n was waiting on back stage for her solo dance but she don't know that her solo dance gonna be into partner dance. 

y/n pov:   i was thinking now i am gonna dance solo until the song changed into romantic song then the whole stage went dark there i was scared then i feel two arms around my waist then someone something  whisper in ear that makes me sure that was none other than Taehyung. 

Tae: shh..don't try to create any scene hmm just dance with me do as i made you do.

y/n: *scared* what do you mean?

Tae: *inhale her perfume from neck* just do couple dance.

y/n: * i was about say something but suddenly tae turned me and made me look at him* 

AUTHOR POV:  Tae and y/n were dancing and everyone got shocked about their dance steps and some girls were jealous because y/n was the girl who got chance to get in his embrace and chance to dance with him that much dance. After their dance complete y/n didn't thank she directly ran away from there and tae done bow and ran to y/n. 

Tae pov: i was enjoy dancing with y/n and i was happy also that i was able to dance with y/n but when we complete our dance she didn't thanked to anyone she just ran away from stage to exit door, i followed her i noticed she went to classroom and i also entered ans what i saw that makes me worried about y/n because she was sitting on the corner of the class and shivering very badly like she saw something bad.

AUTHOR POV: y/n was shivering because she was in the dark and dancing with Taehyung in darkness as i told before that y/n have Nyctophobia when y/n was doing dance with Taehyung she need brightness so that's why she ran to classroom. y/n came in the room and she was shivering in fear then she hear heard footsteps she looked back and saw Taehyung was standing over there. 

y/n pov: i got scared so ran from there and came in classroom and sat under there sunrise and i heard footsteps which were coming towards me and i turned back i saw Taehyung was behind me. i got scared after saw Taehyung,

y/n: *in fear* what are you doing here? 

tae: i came here to see you, are you fine y/n *confused* 

y/n: *deep gulp* yeah yeah what's happened to me i am fine and-* without i complete my word taehyung hugged me* 

Tae: * i hugged her i know she need hug in this fear* nothing gonna happened to you i am with you, hmm. 

AUTHOR POV:  Then they both hugged each other then Taehyung took deep breath because he hug her then they both came out and he gave her water bottle to drink water and she drank it then after sometimes Emma also approached there and Taehyung saw her gave her smirk then Emma gulped and starts watching her and asked her about what happened toh her.

Emma: i didn't saw you after you leave the stage and i was searching you where were you and why your eyes look so red, y/n?

y/n: *gulp water* yeah i am fine now. 

Emma: are you sure?

y/n:  yeah do-* before she complete her sentence Tae speak* 

Tae: she is lying she got again panic attack just because of stage performance and the reason she ran away from there is she got scared again because of darkness. * y/n was looking at me* 

y/n: umm yeah, Emma i got again panic attack please don't tell anyone this. 

Emma: * jugged her* hmm, i will not.

AUTHOR'S POV:  Then emma and y/n they both went out from university for go back to home, y/n was going suddenly she hear someone voice like someone calling her she turned back she saw a boy of her university.

y/n: *turned back* hey! Yoongi, what are you doing here, you didn't go to your house. 

Yoongi: hey! y/n i want to tell you something that you forgot something.

y/n: *confuse* what?

AUTHOR POV: Taehyung was coming to his way to house while smiling and thinking about how y/n hugged him and everything the way they both were dancing. Then he saw y/n and John  together and he made fist in anger and said ' WRONG STEP YOONGI, HOW DARE YOU TO STAND WITH MY THING, I KNOW THAT YOU LOVE Y/N BECAUSE I HEARD YOU THAT TODAY YOU GONNA TELL YOUR FEELING TOWARDS HER BUT NO' 

tae pov: i was coming from university thinking about y/n then i saw y/n i was about to go her but then i saw Yoongi with her,   WRONG STEP Yoongi , HOW DARE YOU TO STAND WITH MY THING, I KNOW THAT YOU LOVE Y/N BECAUSE I HEARD YOU THAT TODAY YOU GONNA TELL YOUR FEELING TOWARDS HER BUT NO' i went there and i knowingly went from there and i heard the word 'I LOVE U Y/N' that made me more aggressive and i went to him and gave him death glare.

y/n pov: i was waiting for what john wants to say and after heard i got lost and i didn't expect this from anyone from university then suddenly from somewhere Taehyung cam and he stood in front of me i got confuse and i saw that Taehyung was looking at him i got confuse i was about to say something but suddenly Taehyung stopped by showing his hand and i decide to ran away from there and i was about to go but he grabbed my bag and pulled back in his embrace in front of yoongi. and said something which make yoongi and y/n both shock. 

Tae: *while looking at yoongi* I LOVE YOU Y/N, PLSS DON'T GO AND TELL EVERYONE THAT YOU ARE MINE AND TELL THEM TO NOT LOOK WHAT'S MINE. *gave her smile* 

y/n: *confused* huh! umm *he gave me a dead glare that made me scared* and i nodded 

Tae: see i told you so you can find someone else she is min *while looking at y/n* let's you are getting late. 

y/n: *nooded* 

AUTHOR POV: Then they went away from there while tae grabbed y/n's hand while walking, y/n was full in confuse she didn't have any idea what's going on and why Taehyung is behave like this, what's going in his mind and why did he said that he loves but he even not behaves with me good. she was so much confused between the questions so she decided to asked to him.

y/n: *nervous* umm, tae can i ask something?

Tae: * look at her* hmm, sure go ahead.

y/n: *take breath* are you really A psycho WHO KILLED PEOPLE FOR UR PLEASURE ? and do you really love me? 

 Tae: *looked at her* chuckle* umm yes i do and i don't love you,

y/n: and why you always behave so good with sudden? 

Tae: *sigh* listen i don't love you and stop being in your world, better go to your home otherwise your parents will be worried. 

y/n: *my eyes got teary* ohh yeah you are right i should go now.

Tae pov: I got shocked after heard her question but i want to hide my real identity from y/n but i was thinking who told this to y/n and how that knew about me ? and i was so sad that i said like this to y/n that i don't love her but i said truth because i am obsessed with her i want her and i know she will not agree with this but what i'm going to do that makes her not believe in me that can i be like this? Just one day more BABYGIRL then you will officially gonna be min.

y/n pov: i came back to my house and i did my dinner with my parents and i am very excited  because tomorrow is birthday then i went to my room and looking my closet for tomorrow dress to wear in university. After 10 min i choose it then i went to my bed after done my night routine and directly felt sleep.

Tae pov: I was using my phone and scroll social media mean instagram, i was just scrolling suddenly i saw Emma's post she tag y/n for her birthday at 12: 03 am i got surprise that today is y/n's birthday. 

Tae : ohh! so tomorrow is my BABYGIRL's birthday how did i forget*then he look over his room where he pasted y/n's pic with blood of him still* ohh baby i am sorry i forgot your birthday thank to Emma who remind me and now i will give you your best gift for you tomorrow.

AUTHOR POV: So, Taehyung got know that today is y/n so he thinking about to gave surprise to y/n on her birthday and y/n is in her world of happiness she have no any idea what can happen with with her on her birthday. WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS THAT, WHAT TAEHYUNG GONNA DO WITH Y/N, WHAT'S HIS NEXT PLAN WILL BE? after read this story / part what do you think, what he can do? 

THANK YOU 

YOUR AUTHOR 

wait for the next part 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 102 23
When the hottest guy in school takes your virginity, but all of a sudden you are wrapped up in his life so entirely, you can't help but fall for him...
321K 11.5K 15
"now when i'm kissing you, kiss me back, hmm princess?" the raven haired guy who is also known as your fiance said. grabbing your jaw by his tattooed...
761 33 7
Kim Taehyung who has violence attitude with a mysterious personality. He's the most feared boy in his college. He was sure no one can understand and...
7.4K 206 18
A HEARTLESS PSYCHO HAS FALLEN FOR YOU!!!!! WILL HE LOVE YOU DEARLY AND WONT HURT YOU?!?! WILL YOU BE ABLE TO LOVE HIM AS MUCH AS HE DOES?!?! READ MO...