Dragon ball super: Devil Sayi...

Por DragoSayianGod282

In Dragon ball super, Dakon Kazama, is a hybrid Sayian who possess devil gene and Sayian gene overall. Howev... Más

Information
Prologue
Chapter 1: Timeline of The Battle of Gods
Chapter 2: The reappearance of Ultra Instinct
Chapter 3: Training, to...A Huge Threat
Chapter 4: The Ultimate Fight between Dakon and Goku Black
Chapter 5: Ultra Instinct
Chapter 6: Goku Black Anti Instinct mode
Chapter 7: Super Sayian Devil
Chapter 8: Celebration!! Beerus Vs Champa
Chapter 9:Achieved Ultra Instinct...and Hakai
Chapter 10: Beerus vs Dakon
New forms
Chapter 11: Rise of the new destroyer and Death of Beerus
Chapter 12: The Fight Between Gogeta and The Destroyer Devil God(SEASON FINALE)
Chapter 1(season2): New Threat
Chapter 2(Season 2): Broly vs Vegeta
Chapter 3(season 2): Training
Chapter 4(season 2): Pushing the limits of the fighters
Chapter 5(season 2): Pushing the limits of the fighter 2
Chapter 6(Season 2): Goku and Piccolo. New limits broken!!!
Chapter 7(season 2): United as One, Universe 7
Chapter 8(season2): Vegeta's Limitbreak
Chapter 9(season 2):Bringing back the soul of Hephaestus.
Chapter 10(season 2): The Hunt for Star of Creation and the End of Omega Shenron
Chapter 11(season 2): Dakon's full rage
Chapter 12(season2): Heavenly Vegito Created!!!
Chapter 13(season 2): Heavenly fusion vs a God
Chapter 14(season 2): The Arrival of the Evil Gods.
Chapter 15(season 2): Broly Vs Zarama
Chapter 16(season2): Piccolo vs Archon
Chapter 17(season2): Gohan Vs Majin
Theme songs
Chapter 18(season2): GokuXVegeta up against Goku Black Evil God
Chapter 19(season2): The Final Battle, Dakon vs Sebas
Finl Chapter(season2): The repair of the universe. Meeting of Zeno

Chapter 19.5(season 2): Fusion of Evil vs Destroyer God of Universe 7

16 0 0
Por DragoSayianGod282

Previously,
A huge dark blast was seen when Sebas crushed a dark orb on the verge of dying. The blast engulfed the whole battle field and formed a being. Whose power matched Dakon

The being smiled and yelled as his powers increased to the max. "I won't take any chances anymore". The fighters turned to the being and launched at him.

Dakon tried to stop them but was too late when they struggled to touch the being. "Weaklings. I am surprised you managed to beat all of the evil gods. But I am here now, the fused version of all the 5 evil. Die" The fusion yelled and released a few aura blasts which pushed everyone away.

Dakon quickly grabbed everyone and teleport them to planet Namek.

When they landed, Vegeta yelled, "What is the meaning of this!" Dakon sighed and said seriously, "You all will not stand a chance against that fusion. Not even Vegito. This fight is mine and mine alone." Dakon turned around to teleport back when Broly said, "I still want to learn to control my power properly. So don't die." Vegeta than crossed his arms and yelled, "I still have not fought you with my new power. So come back and face me. More importantly. Don't lose your Sayian pride." Piccolo just bowed when Dakon smiled and waved as he teleported away.

When he appeared back at the field, the fusion scoffed at Dakon and remarked, "Now with those weaklings away. It's just you and me...Destroyer god." Dakon just powered up and changed his state.

"Now time to go all out. Fusion" Dakon said as he disappeared on the spot. The fusion just stood there as Dakon appeared behind The Fusion and tried to chop him. "Sloppy." The Fusion said and stabbed behind.

However, the body disintegrated when Dakon appeared with an axe kick.

The Fusion also disappeared and surprised Dakon when The Fusion punched Dakon a few kilometres away. "I am always a step away from you" Dakon then appeared in-front of The Fusion and grabbed his face. The Fusion at the same time grabbed Dakon's pants as both of them flipped each other away.

The both landed on the ground safely and leapt off to land some blows to each other. However, punches and kicks were really hard to land.

(The part when Gojo and Sukana was fighting on par with each other)

Dakon saw an opening and grabbed The Fusion's hand but was slammed down onto the ground. "Too slow." Dakon then flipped around and landed two kicks to The Fusion's face as he backed off.

Both of them glared at each other as their aura spread all around the battlefield. The amount of pressure spread through the universe.

At planet Namek,
The fighters was seating down watching the battle through Whis's staff and felt the the power that both of them emits. "Shit, I feel so weak all of the sudden. If I were at that field, I would have been crushed." Piccolo thought and had his eyes brows crossed. Whis looked at the screen and then just smiled. "He might become even stronger than me...if he mastered that form."

Back at Earth,
"Lucky, I collected the dragon balls before this. But now, This Fusion is getting stronger every minute. But I am not sure where to improve on..." he grunted and dropped to the ground immediately. This shocked Dakon as he noticed the ki blast that nearly hit him.

Dakon jumped back and calm down. He then breathe in and powered up. This made him go into his full ultra instinct state.

"Let's do this." He said as The Fusion rushed in to launch a few blow. As he tries to feint an attack, Dakon didn't react but manage to dodge the attacks that The Fusion actually launched. However, he couldn't find a way to attack while dodging this fast.

He jumped back and switched to his hakai mode. He feelings drastically changed as he went in to attack The Fusion.

He went in and launched a few punches and side kicks. This time, his attacks increased in speed which finally start hitting The Fusion. "Too bad, if only you can attack and defend at the same time" The Fusion remarked and countered as he grabbed Dakon's arms and crushed it.

Dakon screamed in pain and fell to his knees. The Fusion smiled at Dakon and kicked Dakon through the whole planet, only to be knocked back the other direction.

"HAHAHA..ha..." This was all Dakon heard as he felt huge pain and impact. Memories of Whis teaching came into his mind as he was beat around.

"Find your own version of ultra instinct. That's how you really master it..."

"It is not a transformation, it is a state."

"This difference between you and I is that I am always using ultra instinct and you are using it as a transformation."

Afterwords, Dakon watch his life flashes past him. Him realising he had the devil gene and when he became one with it. What if, just what if, he can master all of his skills and hone them into one.

As The Fusion was having fun beating Dakon up, he waited for Dakon to fly back to the other direction and prepared another full fledge attack. After a while, nothing was seen and this caused The Fusion to be suspicious and flew around to find Dakon, only to find nothing.

He then felt a huge surge of energy. However, this energy does not have any pressure. But this aura made everywhere seem endless and cool.

"How do you find this place?" A voice was heard behind The Fusion as they turned around and saw Dakon. His aura was not menacing at all. However, it was so peaceful and calm.

Wings grew out of him as his hair and wings turned pure white. At that moment, he had hakai energy swarming his body. "This is my true state. My true power. My best three forms combined into one." He then looked at himself again. "I don't quite like this form...I don't need the wing." He said and closed his eyes. His wings became pure energy as his whole body mix into one.

His whole body was covered with pure white and blue-ish aura. His left eye turned bright red as his hair had an endless universe.

(Use this hair colour)

Dakon sighed and said, "Not there yet. A little more. No more devil. No more destruction or instinct. Just one." He breathed and concentrated. The ground cracked and open as the rocks floated into the air.

His red and white blueish aura fused together as his hakai energy went into it. The energy went straight into Dakon as his eyes shot bright white. His hair colour turned back to normal and his eyes had purple and red aura in it. His aura that covers him turned into pure universe.

(Hair colour now)

"Now I have done it. I am the strongest in this universe, including the angel Whis..." his voice turned into a double voice, one of his own and the devil's. The Fusion stepped back in horror and growled. "I must stop this now!" He charged forward and threw a punch.

"Way of water. Bend" Dakon shift back slightly as his hand followed the punch. With a slight touch, The Fusion's punch was toned down to a simple punch.  Dakon's hand then accelerated and hit The Fusion's chest, "Way of water. Tsunami"

Dakon was moving like the water, bending the shape and size of the attacks while launching quick and impactful attacks of his own. This caused The Fusion to spit blood. As he was knocked back by a final blow, his body was distorting. "No...HOW COULD THIS..." He looked up and saw Dakon.

"For the final time...Hakai" he mercilessly ended The Fusion's life as purple reddish flames burned away The Fusion's life away, leaving it screaming in pain.

As the fight end, Dakon snapped his fingers and the dragon balls was summoned.

To be continued...

Damn here's another chapter. Close to the ending of this season. Now about Dakon's final technique, way of water, was inspired by Bruce Lee. A legend in this world. If you don't know about him. Search him up. Dakon's final form. I couldn't really fjnd it. I just want a form where everything is combined into one. And look unique too. Perfect and look nice when he use the way of water technique. Oh well. That's all for this chapter. Pls enjoy the rest of them. Thx

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

18.9K 233 20
Dakon the descendant of a race of warriors known as Saiyans is wanting to become a pro hero. What he doesn't know is the journey he'll go through to...
11.4K 240 23
Y/n is a Fan of ArJ's Fan fiction series Ultra Vegito the God Killer But He has died and isekaied to the world of Date a Live. -Disclaimer I do not o...
376 8 19
As a half-breed Saiyan, considered an anomaly on planet Sadala where only pure-blooded Saiyans resided, Airil faced constant rejection and prejudice...
13.4K 249 28
You all know the world of MHA but what if some people have different genes, one of the lucky one is Izuku Midoriya and we're going to follow his adve...