HighSchool DxD: New Head of t...

由 RedHood129

After taking a different path from her, Rias's twin brother challenges her to a fight for the right of being... 更多

Bio
Chapter 1: The Boy Who Wonders
Chapter 2: A Brotherly Visit
Chapter 3: The Slap of Declaration
Peerage Reveal
Chapter 4: Knowing The Opponent
Chapter 5: Get Real, Uce
Chapter 6: No Pressure, Just Show Up
Chapter 7: The Battle Begins!
Chapter 8: A Literal Cat Fight
Chapter 9: The Battle Against Power
Chapter 10: A Flip of a Coin
Chapter 11: Fade to Black
Chapter 12: Post-Game Hospital Visit
Chapter 13: Throne Crowning and a Certain Phenex Bastard
Chapter 14: All for the Bloodline
Chapter 15: Training Camp With The Kin
Chapter 16: Devil Fever
Chapter 17: Make an Entrance
Chapter 18: To Her, 5 Years Ago
Chapter 19: Walk My Straight Line, Make a Splash
Chapter 20: The Will of Resistance
Chapter 21: Sweeping Back

Chapter 22: From Her, 5 Years Later

5.1K 87 18
由 RedHood129

What's up peeps and chooms!

Before I begin this long chapter, I want to thank you all for this incredible journey I had with this book. I wasn't sure how well this would work out, and you guys made it happen. I'm forever grateful for that.

Unfortunately, books all have to come to an end at some point.

But don't worry, at some point, I'll be making those epilogues I promised a while ago. Thing is, I don't know when I'll make them or how they'll be made. Just don't expect them to be long.

But overall, thank you all for making this book happen.

So with that, I reward you with this Naruto Brofist.

You're welcome, my peeps and chooms.

Now let's begin the regular finale of the book.
______________________________

Empty Colosseum
3rd Person POV
The duo of Ryan Gremory and Touma Kamijou teleported inside an empty colosseum. However, they were still falling from how they entered.

With his quick thinking, Ryan used his Devil Wings to slow him down and catch Touma in the process.

Touma: Woah!

Ryan: Hmph.

Ryan rotated his body and placed Touma on the ground, who lied on his stomach. He kneeled down and set a small magic circle on the ground. The action caught the attention of his pawn.

Touma: What the?

Ryan: A trap. You ever know whether your opponent will get caught or not. Just a matter of setting it in the right area.

Soon, a Bael magic circle appeared just several feet away from them. Out arrived Sairaorg Bael and a dark orange haired boy with spiky hair golden eyes and facial markings. He also wore a golden mask.

Touma: So that must be-

Ryan: Without a doubt...

The spiky haired boy soon took off his golden mask, revealing his smirk.

Ryan: It's Regulus Nemea. The Nemean Lion King.

Regulus: Someone's smart on the ideals of history.

Ryan: What can I say? History is one of my favorite subjects.

Sairaorg: Knock it off. Before we begin, I have to ask you something Ryan.

Ryan: Hm? What could that be?

Sairaorg:...Why? Why the hell are you like this? This isn't like the Ryan everyone knows.

There was a moment of silence in the crowd. Quiet enough, a baby's whining could be heard, or even a pencil dropping and hitting the ground. Rias, and the Gremory Clan of Zeoticus, Venelana, Sirzechs, Grayfia, Millicas, and even his own fiancé, Yukina, all watched and waited for an answer from Ryan.

Ryan: Heh...Heheheheh.....

However, Ryan began to laugh, cackling loudly.

Ryan: Seriously?! That?! You of all people or devils would ask me that! How hilarious!

Ryan's cackling continued for a brief moment. But eventually, Ryan calmed down and stopped his laughing.

Ryan: Man, that's a good one. I'll make sure that it's written down in history. The next Duke of Gremory laughed til his belly ached.

Ryan soon sighed a bit.

Ryan: But, I might as well answer for the sake of entertainment.

Ryan poked his head up and a sadistic grin grew onto his face.

Ryan: You remember that match you had with that half brother of yours? Magdaran?

Sairaorg: Hm? Of course.

Ryan: Many devils spoken about how good of a match it was. But I gotta say...about that match in my own opinion....it bored the absolute SHIT OUTTA ME!

Ryan began to turn around and perform some sort of lazy dance with his arm.

Ryan: ALL THE HOLDING BACK! ALL THE EASY WIPEOUTS! IT WAS LIKE NO ONE EVEN TRIED! AND I NEVER FELT SO PISSED OFF!

Ryan looked down with his arms lazily swinging around.

Ryan: After I lost to Ruval the first time, I vowed to stop holding back unless I wanted to really play games!

In the crowd, Rias, along with Akeno and Issei widened their eyes and even gasped. Ryan then gritted his teeth.

Ryan: I even told my pawns to go easy against Rias so her household could get a false sense of hope! ONLY TO BE CRUSHED BY THE LIKES OF MY QUEEN, KNIGHTS AND ROOKS! And bishops, can't forget the bishops.

Ryan then looked up again, revealing his grin.

Ryan: After all, when it comes to rating games, I don't care about holding back on siblings. Because after all, winning is all that matters.

Ryan took off the key necklace he wore around his neck and let it fly in the wind as he still held onto it by his fingers.

Ryan: Have I gotten that into your head now?! Well?! Do me a favor and speak up, uce! Or witness the beginning of my Red Kingdom! My Crimson Oasis!

Sairaorg narrowed his eyes at Ryan.

Sairaorg: Everything you said, all for that?

Ryan: What's the matter? Still all moody and personal about what I said about your dad?! The funny thing is, you haven't gone on your own to tell me I'm wrong!

Ryan leaned in a bit.

Ryan: So are you gonna say I am, or are you gonna be the same man I knew and throw the first punch in a two on two match?!

Sairaorg: Don't you mean three in two?

Ryan: Huh?

Touma: Eh?

Ryan: There shouldn't be a third one.

Soon, Ryan felt a finger tap him on the shoulder. He turned around in interest, as well as Touma. The two boys turned to see Lieselotte standing there, which ended up causing Touma to jump.

Touma: WHAT THE HELL?!

Ryan: Liese? How'd you get here?

Lieselotte: I used my magic to sneak in with you while you weren't looking. You had your eyes closed during the fall, so it was pretty easy to go undetected by you.

Ryan: Okay. Why?

Lieselotte didn't answer. She gently grabbed Ryan's face and pulled him in for a kiss.

In the booth of the Gremory side, Yukina began to scream in absolute shock. And she did not look happy.

Sairaorg and Regulus stared in confusion.

Regulus: I don't get it. Am I missing something here, Lord Sairaorg?

Sairaorg: No...you're not the only one.

After some more seconds past, Lieselotte broke the kiss and stared back with a pink cheeked smile.

Ryan: Is that seriously all you wanted.

Lieselotte nodded. Ryan just closed his eyes and shook his head.

Ryan: You can never have enough of taking power, can't you?

Lieselotte shook her head.

Regulus: Power from a kiss?!

Ryan reopened his eyes and stared at his two pawns.

Ryan: Alright. Touma, Lieselotte. Go after the Nemean Lion, Regulus. I'll take on Sairaorg. Remember the connection they have together. Do your best to not let them combine!

Touma and Lieselotte: Understood!

Ryan: Good.

Ryan then turned to Sairaorg and gave out a grin again. He began to charge, run and lead the trio.

Ryan: LET'S DO THIS SHIT!

Meanwhile
With Gremory Clan
Grayfia watched her son, Millicas watch in awe.

Venelana: I'm amazed with how well Millicas is taking Ryan's swearing.

Grayfia: Indeed.

Millicas: Woah...Uncle Ryan is...SO COOL!

Back to Battlefield
Ryan made his way towards Sairaorg while Lieselotte and Touma turned to Regulus.

Touma: Okay, let's see what to do here.

Touma dash to throw a punch, but Regulus dodged quickly. Lieselotte fired a shot of P.O.D that she acquired from Ryan. The shot missed as well because of Regulus dodging it. He stood up normally and smirked.

Regulus: Nice try. But I'm not like those others who'll just stand there and take a shot.

Regulus's pupils began to shorten as his arm went limp. Slowly, he began to transform into his Nemean Lion Form.

Touma and Lieselotte took a stare at the massive golden lion before them.

Lieselotte: Well...

Touma:...Shit.

Meanwhile
With Ryan and Sairaorg
Ryan had dodged a straight punch from Sairaorg. He moved quick and threw a punch from behind, but Sairaorg was quick enough to block it. Soon, the duo was seen at a consistent rate of throwing punches and either dodging or blocking them.

Eventually, one of Sairaorg's punches landed a hard hit to Ryan's gut, which sent him back to a wall into a pillar in the colosseum. A dust cloud appeared because of the impact.

However, as the dust clouds went away, Ryan was seen looking up and laughing. He then looked back at Sairaorg.

Ryan: There's the cousin that trained me that I know! It's almost like you finally get what I was saying!

Ryan used his Power of Destruction and fired a couple shots, aiming for Sairaorg's feet to knock him off balance.

While the shots hit the ground, it caused a bit of rubble and dust clouds to rise up from the impacts. But Sairaorg was successful in dodging those attacks as well. Unfortunately, he was partially blinded by the dust clouds.

Sairaorg's Mind: (Damn it. It's hard to see right now.)

Soon, a figure appeared to be Ryan charging with a fist at hand. Sairaorgs threw a straight punch to the face, but only to see the figure of Ryan vanish. He soon felt a sudden realization come in.

Sairaorg's Mind: (Wait! He used cloning magic! Clever move, my cousin. But that means...he's behind me! I won't have time to move to stop him!)

Before Sairaorg could make the slightest turn, Ryan was indeed behind him, and he used his right leg and hit Sairaorg with a low blow to the groin.

As the dust clouds faded away, Sairaorg fell ti the ground, holding onto his kicked groin. He winced in pain due to the hit.

Ryan narrowed his eyes and went for a kick to the face with his left leg. But to his surprise, Sairaorg blocked it in time.

Sairaorg: I won't...let your tactic...get in my way!

Sairaorg pushed Ryan's leg back and sucker punched him in the groin as well.

Ryan: AGH! SHIT!

Ryan out his hands on his groin as well, but Sairaorg hit him again in the gut, which sent him to another pillar, and creating another dust cloud.

Meanwhile
With Regulus
Regulus used his paw to bat Lieselotte away. While the hit was successful, the busty blonde had actually blocked it. While it did sent her back, the impact wasn't as severe.

Touma went for another punch, but Regulus had bit and ripped his right arm clean off. He then turned to Sairaorg. But Lieselotte looked at Touma.

Lieselotte: Damn. He got his arm ripped off again. I can see if I try this again, but how bad with it hurt? Wait! I have an idea!

Regulus: Now's my chance to help Lord Sairaorg!

Lieselotte: Belphegor!

Lieselotte was soon surrounded by aura that caught everyone's attention. After some time past, she arrived to be now looking much more sexier, donning a demon-like form with more revealing clothing and with a little tattoo that is under her navel.

In her new form, she spread her devil wings out, gave out a wink, stuck her tongue out and posed.

Lieselotte: It'll take a little more to defeat us you know, Regulus!

Regulus growled in his lion form. Lieselotte soon raised her arm in the air.

Lieselotte: Boost!

With the power she had stolen from Issei, Lieselotte used the signature Boost ability to power up, and she soon aimed it at Touma.

Lieselotte: Transfer!

Lieselotte then proceeded to transfer the power to Touma, which surrounded him in green aura. He slowly started to get back up, blue and yellow like veins soon grew out of where his arm was, which grew a new dragon like arm and wing. Touma soon looked up at Regulus and shouted at the golden beast.

Touma: Don't think that I'm done yet!

Touma began to roar, with his voice almost as loud and close to a dragon.

Regulus could only make a stare at Touma, his stance in defensive mode now. Sairaorg soon turned to his pawn and made a shout.

Sairaorg: Regulus! Lend me your power!

Regulus quickly turned to Sairaorg reaching out for him. He made a run towards his master but unfortunately for them...Ryan and Touma had stopped them.

Ryan had grabbed Sairaorg from behind, completing a German Suplex onto his own cousin. Meanwhile Touma had also grabbed Regulus by his tail and threw him aside. Where the Nemean Lion landed, was at a bunch of pillars at the colosseum. The pillars fell apart as the impact created another massive dust cloud.

Ryan grabbed Sairaorg and focused some of his power.

Ryan: Hey uce. You wanna try...and use a power of a Nemean Lion? Well...here's a DRAGON KING!

With the power he had received from Tiamat, Ryan channeled it into his right fist, and decked Sairaorg in the face, which too sent him into a pillar that had fell apart upon impact and too formed another dust cloud.

Ryan turned to Regulus and narrowed his eyes at the Nemean Lion. He then closed his eyes and began to channel his magic, along with the power he received from both Chisato and Tiamat. The aura around him was covered in colors of red, blue and green.

Ryan then opened his eyes and turned to Lieselotte, giving her a nod. She responded back with a nod. Together, Ryan and Lieselotte released powerful magic blasts, with Ryan releasing a combination of his P.o.D, Holy Power and his Draconic Power.

Regulus roared in pain at the power of the blasts. Touma took a look at Regulus. He then turned to Ryan, who gave out a shout.

Ryan: DO IT NOW! TOUMA!

Touma turned to the golden lion and roared again. He charged at high speed and used his dragon arm to punch the Nemean Lion as hard as he can.

Eventually, another giant dust cloud had appeared. After seconds of fading away that seemed like a minute, it was revealed that Regulus was gone, and Touma was standing tall, roaring up at the sky.

Naud: Woah! Incredible! Down goes the Nemean Lion! Lord Sairaorg: 1 pawn of 7 pieces, retired!

Ryan and Lieselotte stopped their magic blasts. Ryan then went up to a thrashing around Touma. He then turned him around and gut punched Touma, causing him to cough out spit.

Ryan then proceeded to pull his servant into an embrace. Touma slowly and eventually began to start calming down.

Ryan: That's enough Touma. It's over.

Touma: H-Huh?

Touma's dragon arm and wing soon faded away, and his arm had slowly reconnected back to him. He looked up to see a genuine smile from his bruised up master, while he ruffled his spiky black hair a little bit.

Ryan: You did well, Touma. You can rest now. I'll finish it from here.

Lieselotte flew down to Touma as Ryan turned to a moving rubble to see Sairaorg still standing.

Ryan: I'll finish it from here. Fly up and take over if things get bad.

Lieselotte: Yes, my Lord.

Lieselotte and Touma flew up as Ryan stared down at Sairaorg.

Ryan: You know uce, I haven't had this much fun since my rematch with Ruval.

Sairaorg lowered his head and began to grin through the blood dripping from his head.

Sairaorg: Likewise.

Ryan: Then let's go on my cousin. We will FIGHT TIL ONE OF US FALLS!!!!

Ryan made a run towards Sairaorg as well as he did the same thing to him. The two began a series of hand to hand combat once more.

Eventually, Sairaorg got a hand and sent Ryan to another pillar. He blitzed towards him and struck Ryan in his left eye. Blood bursted from the impact of the strike, and Ryan's right eye opened as if he was in shock as he gritted his teeth.

Sairaorg then let go of his hold on his cousin and Ryan fell and looked down at the ground that was cracking below them. He then looked back up with a grin, despite his bloodied eye, in which he couldn't open.

Ryan: Now this is just getting even more fun!

Ryan flew at high speeds towards Sairaorg and speared him to the ground. He began to throw haymakers to his cousins face. But eventually, Sairaorg flipped positions and started punching back at Ryan. But Ryan flipped the positions again, throwing punches once more. However, Sairaorg pushed Ryan off of him.

Both young men stared at each other, bloodied and bruised. Ryan narrowed his head and began to run around Sairaorg, in a circle. He began to fire blasts of magic at his cousin.

With the help of his Touki, Sairaorg blocked each small attack from Ryan. But eventually, ran ran at high speed, and struck Sairaorg with a spear.

Ryan soon flew upwards with his devil wings, getting away from Sairaorg.

Sairaorg, who had his eyes shut, soon opened up his eyes, his blood beginning to dry up on the bridge of his nose. What he saw was Ryan in the air, looking down at him, with a spear-like object made out of Power of Destruction. Ryan still had his bloodied left eye closed but held a sadistic smile on his face.

Ryan: Take behold and acknowledge my new signature move that I will show to you and the crowd: Chaotic Spear of Obliteration!

Ryan launched the spear at Sairaorg, which resulted in a massive explosion. Luckily for him, Touma and Lieselotte and flew away in time.

The massive dust cloud that formed from the scene lies massively around for a bit, only for the result of Ryan, Lieselotte and Touma to float and stare with their wings out.

After a minute, the dust cloud began to fade finally. With his good eye, Ryan took a closer look by leaning in. After a few seconds, he smiled and began to close his eye and look up, raising his arm and finger into the air.

As for the crowd, the looked where Sairaorg's location is at. And all they saw, was where he was.

Naud: It's over! This rating game is officially over! Lord Sairaorg Bael has been defeated! The winner of this rating game, is Lord Ryan Gremory!

While there were plenty of boos at Ryan, there were more cheers for him and Sairaorg, who in which some others had found to had enjoy the match.

Timeskip
With Ryan Gremory's Peerage
Ryan and his peerage that were not retired from the rating game made their way out of the arena, with a cloth covering Ryan's bloody left eye. However, they were soon interrupted and stopped by multiple paparazzi and reporters.

???: Mr. Gremory! A word please?

???: How do you feel after you took down your own cousin, Sairaorg Bael?

???: With a future Rating Game Championship match against Diehauser Belial, are you any nervous to face off with Sairaorg's mentor?

???: Are you worried that your injured eye will get in your way during your championship match?

???: That's enough!

Everyone soon stopped and turned to see Chisato Hasegawa making her way towards Ryan. She gently brushed her hand onto his shoulder and looked back at the reporters.

Chisato: Lord Ryan has much on his mind and will not need to focus on answering questions.

Ryan looked down and gave a little chuckle, raising his hand out and looked at a camera.

Ryan: Look. I'm not worried at all about my eye, nor my future match with Diehauser. Now if you excuse me, I have some business to get to work on.

Ryan began to move again and left, with his peerage and Chisato following behind him.

Timeskip
3 Days Later
Bael Ballroom
The House of Bael decided on having a gathering among many devils, including members of the House of Gremory.

Venelana could be seen having a conversation with her younger half brother, Lord Bael, the current Great King.

Venelana: I don't understand why you don't have a good relationship with your sons.

Lord Bael: My matters should not concern you sister.

Venelana: Perhaps that arrogance and pride is why my own son exposed you, little brother.

Zeoticus soon arrived and stood next to his wife's side.

Zeoticus: She's not wrong, my Lord. Even I have quite a bond with my own children.

Lord Bael: Why you!

Soon, the doors opened. Everyone in the gathering had turned their focus and attention to see who entered.

Many footsteps could be heard. But the figures soon revealed to none other than Ryan Gremory and some of his peerage members, along with his fiancé, Yukina Astaroth.

The peerage members consisted of Mirajane, Kuroka, Erza, Yoruichi and Benimaru. As for Ryan, he had an eyepatch with a gem-like crystal on as a decoration that covered his left eye.

Holding her hands, Ryan walking alongside his fiancé, which caused Serafall to stand and look with a feeling of sadness.

Ryan soon laid his focus on the current generation Great King, Lord Bael. He then formed a growing smirk on his face.

He made his way towards Lord Bael. Rias, who was there at the gathering, turned to her bishop, Asia. Asia only shrugged her shoulders in confusion of the situation.

Ryan: Glad to see you're still able to make an appearance my Great King.

Lord Bael: I'm surprised you still have your pride after the damage of my son happened.

Ryan: Heh...it's funny.

Ryan put his hand on his eyepatch.

Ryan: It's funny that you say that, like you have always acknowledged your son for once, only because others got hurt.

Ryan soon slowly made a reveal on his eye hidden under the eyepatch, to reveal that his damaged eye...was perfectly fine. The result shocked Lord Bael to his demonic core.

Ryan: Oh wait! My eye's perfectly fine! With no damage at all!

Lord Bael: WHAT!! HOW?!?! HE DESTROYED YOUR EYE!

Ryan: Well, when your sister has a bishop with the Sacred Gear, Twilight Healing, recovery can happen to work well in absolute no time!

Ryan stepped closer to Lord Bael.

Ryan: As far as I know, you're full of your pathetic pride. Trying to destroy your own son, and even Issei Hyoudou. All for the sake of taking them down for curing your own jealousy.

Lord Bael began to grit his teeth.

Ryan: You know damn well that if you try to get rid of me, you'll lose a lot of followers. Many devils will rebel against you my uncle. As far as you and I know...

Ryan grabbed Lord Bael by his collar and leaned in.

Ryan:...I'm untouchable. Sayonara Ojisan.

Ryan let go of his grip on Lord Bael and walked away with Yukina and his peerage.

As he walked, Ryan let go of his fiancé's hand. He then spotted his defeated opponent, his own cousin, Sairaorg Bael. He walked towards him, which many others, including Sairaorg himself, took notice on. The two former opponents were now once again face to face.

Ryan: Sairaorg.

Sairaorg: Ryan.

The two were silent, until Ryan offered out his hand.

Ryan: Good match.

Sairaorg was silent and slightly surprised a bit. But he then smiled back, accepting his cousin's hand.

Sairaorg: Yeah...good match.

The two shook hands and then pulled each other to a warm embrace, which nearly everyone watching seemed to be happy and gave a light and gentle applause to the action as the two cousins appeared to be making up together.

Ryan: Let's fight again sometime, okay?

Sairaorg: Absolutely.

Ryan: We can fight forever if we wanted to.

Sairaorg: Definitely, even if it means to achieve our dreams.

Ryan and Sairaorg soon let go, and began to have a conversation with one another, with Rias even coming in as well. Eventually Sairaorg left, and Ryan's peerage began to wander around the gathering. However, the queen Mirajane could here a shout.

???: Mirajane!

Mirajane: Huh?! What?!

Mirajane took a look at where the sound came from, and there, she saw two people, two devils that she wished to see for a very long time. She covered her mouth in awe.

Mirajane: L-Lisanna! Elfman!

Lisanna made a run towards her sister and the two pulled in for an embrace.

Lisanna: I'm so happy for you sister!

Mirajane: Oh Lisanna! I'm so happy...that I can see you!

Elfman walked and made his way towards his sisters, pulled them both in an embrace.

Elfman: Congratulations Mirajane.

Mirajane: Elfman!

As the Strauss Siblings had their moment together, the Gremory Twins, Rias and Ryan wiped away tears from the scene.

Rias: That was so sweet.

Ryan: You don't say, Mirajane's been wanting to see her siblings again. I'm glad mom brought them along here.

The two sighed and Rias then turned to her other brother.

Rias: So Ryan, what's new with you and your household?

Ryan: Well...get ready to hear this.

Rias: Oh?

Ryan: Shuna ended up confessing her love to Hitoshi, and the two of them are dating now.

Rias: What?! That's crazy!

Ryan: Well, after that, I learned that Saeko and Touma are entering a relationship as well. And I have some strong belief that Heine is in love with Benimaru.

Rias: Wow. That's...a lot to take in.

Ryan: I'm not worried about it. I'm quite happy for them all.

Rias: Wasn't Todo supposed to be here?

Ryan: He was going to, but he's actually hanging out with Nico Robin right now.

Rias: Todo and Robin? That's a surprise.

Ryan: Yeah...but after that. Something happened with Moka.

Rias: Huh? What happened.

Ryan: The two souls, Outer Moka and Inner Moka...

...they're merging together into one.

Rias: Woah.

Ryan: It's like together, the two of them have came to a sense of agreement now. Quite incredible, don't you think?

Rias: Yeah.

Rias then noticed Ryan stared to look distantly at something.

Rias: Hey Ryan, are you okay?

Ryan didn't say anything, but he held a blank smile.

Rias: Ryan?

Ryan: Hm?

Ryan turned to his sister.

Ryan: What's up?

Rias: Is everything alright.

Ryan: Heh. Yeah. I'm fine, just thinking about graduation.

Rias: Oh that's right! Graduation is nearing! I still wish you actually came to school and not do it online.

Ryan: I have my ways. Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna head up top. Yukina, wanna walk with me?

Yukina: Hm? Of course.

Ryan and Yukina soon walked away together, but Rias still looked at Ryan, as if she still knew something was wrong.

Small Timeskip
Rooftop
Ryan and Yukina soon made it up to the rooftop. It was nightfall and the starry night sky could be seen above them.

Ryan: The sky's beautiful tonight. Isn't it?

Yukina: Yeah. It sure is.

Ryan leaned towards the rail and looked down. Yukina looked to her fiancé and took notice that something was wrong with him.

Yukina: Ryan. Is something wrong?

Ryan: To be honest with you, after everything I've done. Becoming the next Duke, defeating Sairaorg and getting a championship match. Overall, after all that...I still feel empty.

Yukina: Oh...Hey, Ryan.

Ryan turned to Yukina.

Yukina: Could it be that...you're still not over Lady Serafall Leviathan?

Ryan: Huh?! What? When and where did you hear that?!

Yukina: Your mom told me.

Ryan: Why?

Yukina: I...had some advice given to me.

Flashback
Yukina POV
Venelana: Yukina? What's wrong?

Yukina: Well...the truth is Lady Venelana, I feel like I'll be left behind by Ryan. With him being with all those other girls!

I could only hear Lady Venelana chuckle at me.

Venelana: Don't worry Yukina. But I understand where you're coming from.

Yukina: Huh? What do you mean?

Venelana: A while ago, my husband was constantly, and still is, surrounded by many women. He formed a harem. But I found away to put aside my jealousy and I became a manager for it. After all...I let them know that they may be with my husband...but I'm the Duchess in the end. Let me show you something else. Zeoticus darling!

Soon, I could hear the footsteps of Lord Zeoticus Gremory, my future father-in-law.

Zeoticus: What is it dear?

In a span of a second, I could see Lady Venelana use her index finger and thumb to pinch the Duke by his cheek and lift him partially in the air!

Yukina: Ah?!

Venelana: If you ever find any trouble with Ryan, this technique will keep him in line.

Zeoticus: Ah! Darling!

Venelana: Of course.

Venelana let go of the Duke's cheek, and he began to rub where she pinched.

Zeoticus: Teaching our future Duchess I see.

Venelana: Yes, and thank you for being my perfect example.

Zeoticus: Well...no problem my love.

The Duke soon left and Venelana and I turned to each other.

Venelana: With knowing that technique and management, you'll fit fine into the House of Gremory Yukina. I've been raising Rias to also know this with her man, Issei Hyoudou.

Yukina: Huh?

I could see Venelana give out a closed eye smile.

Venelana: With those techniques I showed you, you'll never have to worry about falling behind anyone!

End of Flashback
3rd Person POV
Yukina: Hey Ryan.

Yukina gently placed her hand on Ryan's, causing him to look into her shining blue eyes.

Yukina: No matter what happens, I'll always be by your side. After all, you and I will become the next Duke and Duchess.

Ryan gave a closed eye gently smile to his fiancé.

Ryan: Thank you, Yukina.

Yukina soon walked away for a bit and Ryan looked back at the stars in the sky.

Ryan: It still is such a beautiful night.

???: I like you.

Ryan: Huh?

Ryan's Mind: (That voice! Is that....)

Ryan turned around but didn't see anyone, but he knew the voice.

Hiding behind a door, Serafall could be seen holding back tears as she talked.

Serafall: I...I like you. I've always liked you since you were a young little teenager. But we were different ages and...I had my goals as a Devil King!

Unknown to Serafall Ryan was looking around the area of the voice and soon took notice of the origin behind the door.

Serafall: I always liked to tease you because you were always so shy about it! But I never stopped being so close to you!

Serafall took a small moment to collect herself.

Serafall: But in the end...I still understand it all. All I just wanted to tell you...was...I love you, because I can't lie to myself about it anymore.

Suddenly, the door opened to reveal a shocked Ryan looking down at Serafall.

Serafall looked up and then looked away to wipe her face. She stood up and stood face to face with Ryan.

Serafall: Hey Ryan, I have a question for you.

Ryan didn't say a word, but he could see a different side of Serafall that he had never seen.

Tears began to form again, her pupils were slightly smaller. She looked like she was trying ti get a smile out, but in reality, with the shaking from her hands, it was clear as night that Lady Serafall Leviathan was truly scared.

Serafall: Will anything...ever be the same again? Would we...ever be the same as always?

Ryan didn't say a word again. But instead, he grabbed Serafall's hand and began to pull her. Everything moved as if it was a slowed scene of a movie, where Serafall's face began to slowly change as the door shut behind them.

In a moment of passion, Ryan had pulled the one girl he considered his first love into a kiss, embracing her as she did to him.

After what felt like a minute, they broke their first kiss together, and Serafall buried her face into Ryan's chest, letting her tears fall and deep into his clothes, while he rested his face on her head.

Serafall: Ryan....thank you!

Ryan: Of course, after all...

Ryan and Serafall looked at each other once again.

Ryan: I never stopped loving you either, along with all the other women with me.

Serafall felt a smile creep on her face, as if she was feeling true happiness. She buried her head into his chest again.

Ryan looked at his fiancé Yukina, to see her smiling and walking towards them. She placed her hand on his shoulder as if she was fine with everything going on. But Ryan pulled her into their embrace, which she accepted.

Ryan POV
On this night, five years ago...I couldn't find the words to tell her. But here I am, hearing it from her, five years later.

I looked up at the starry night sky again. I felt a smile grow on my face.

Finally....with my championship match, and graduation awaiting...

...I feel like...I can move or even fly forward freely...

...for the first time...in the long 18 years that I've been alive.

Timeskip
3 Weeks Later
Kuoh Academy
It was moments after graduation at Kuoh Academy. There, Rias, Akeno, Sona, Tsubaki and Ryan stood tall in their gown and caps, with diplomas in hand.

Rias: We did it Ryan! We finally made it!

Rias and Akeno both hugged Ryan as he did so back.

Ryan: Haha! We finally made it!

Rias and Akeno graduated Kuoh Academy and entered the College Division. Both young women later on would both become engaged to Issei Hyoudou.

Ryan shared a photo together with Rias and Akeno with their parents. And later on, he hugged both Sona and Tsubaki.

After graduating, Sona also joined the College Division and took over as the Next Princess of the House of Sitri after her father caught Sleep Disease. Sona then began her goal onto building her own school, Auros Academy. It is also beloved that Sona has entered a relationship with her pawn, Genshirou Saji.

Tsubaki also joined the College Division and finally confessed her feelings to Kiba Yuuto. The two of them are now dating.

Soon, the peerages of Rias, Sona and Ryan all arrived with them.

Issei achieved his goal as a harem king, beginning to form engagements with Rias, Akeno, Asia, Koneko, Xenovia, Irina, Rossweisse and Ravel. There is also a club dedicated to the women who are in love with him, lead by Rias herself.

Matsuda at some point saved a girl named Hase from a guy that was constantly hitting on her. After the two were introduced to one another, they began dating. (This also actually happened.)

After constant failures of landing a girlfriend, Motohama soon realized all of Aika Kiryuu's teasing and the two also began dating.

Asia succeeded Rias as the New President of the Occult Research Club. Her chest had also grown larger enough to be as busty as Xenovia and Irina. (This actually happened.)

To many people's surprise, Xenovia ran for the Studnet Council and won. She is now the New Student Council President.

Kiba became the New Occult Research Club's Vice President, succeeding Akeno. He is now in a relationship with Tsubaki Shinra and his childhood friend, Tosca.

Gasper entered a relationship with his childhood friend, Valerie Tepes.

Saji became the New Student Council Vice President, and entered a relationship with Sona.

As for Ryan's peerage, many members entered relationships with one another:
Hitoshi Shinso and Shuna
Touma Kamijou and Saeko Busujima
Benimaru and Heine
Aoi Todo and Nico Robin

Ryan reforged his engagement and formed it from 1 to 10 different women:
Yukina Astaroth
Serafall Leviathan
Chisato Hasegawa
Mirajane Strauss
Kuroka
Erza Scarlet
Yoruichi Shihouin
Lieselotte Sherlock
Siesta
Moka Akashiya

Yukina: Hey girls! I have an idea! Let's get in for a photo with Ryan himself!

Serafall: Yes! Another moment with Ryan!

Moka: That's sounds like a killer!

Lieselotte: Sounds like a plan!

Erza: This'll be fun. Right Mirajane.

Mirajane: Totally!

Mirajane finally became a High Class Devil, and traded for her sister and brother, reuniting the Strauss Siblings for good.

Ryan: Okay ladies. Bring it in.

Ryan soon got into a group photo with all of his fiancés.

Venelana: Alright everyone! Get ready to smile!

Soon, Ryan and all 10 of his fiancés formed smiles on their faces, as the photo memory of graduation was taken.

Timeskip
Gremory Territory

On a train, Ryan stood tall with his peerage, and his fiancés not in his peerage. While the wind blew through their hair, they were surprisingly calm about everything.

Benimaru: So this is it. Huh Ryan?

Ryan: Indeed Benimaru.

Todo: But hey, it's like those friends of your said. We the ones, right?

Ryan: Heh. Totally.

Ryan took in a deep breath and exhaled. He raised his arms out at let the wind blow.

Ryan POV
This is it...my drive...my passion...my purpose.

This territory will soon be mine once I become the next Duke. And I'm gonna do anything and everything to protect it, and the ones I love.

For the better life of others, including my very own nephew, Millicas, and my sister, Rias. Thank you all for making me the young man I am today.

As of now, my next journey awaits me. And I will go on and fight forever...

For the House of Gremory...

For the Red Kingdom...

For the Crimson Oasis...

I will fight for and defend it all with my power, skills, honor and pride...not just as the next Duke of the House of Gremory...

...but as the New Head of the Table.

______________________________

Well guys. We did it. That is all it. Your conclusion of this final regular chapter of the book.

Epilogues will come! But once they're done. That's it.

Let me just say this one last time with this piece.

Thank you all for reading and making this book happen. You guys, girls and nonbinary chooms are incredible.

Stay safe out there. I'll see you next time.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

152K 2.3K 16
Abused DxD Harem x Male Character Issei was very happy with his harem, and they loved him back. But one day, Issei began to grow violent and violent...
103K 2.6K 36
I grew up not knowing my parents. All I knew is that i grew up under cruel treatment from the yakuza I had to put up with and from the people on the...
5.5K 190 20
Y/N is a new transfer student at Kuoh Academy. He believed romance was out to the cards for him, until he saw her. Now all he wishes is to have a rel...
30.4K 609 13
Issei Hyoudou, a young man who holds the title of the Red Dragon Emperor, realizes that he has been used as a tool to free Rias from her arranged mar...