๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—บ๏ฟฝ...

By ineysasingh

๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฑ๐–บ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฅ๐–บ๐—†๐—‚๐—…๐—’; is said to be one of the most powerful family of the country. The Rathore... More

E p i g r a p h
Characters & Introduction
}โ€ข{ The wedding of fourth heir.
}โ€ข{ Twisted..
}โ€ข{ The heartless men.
}โ€ข{ The broken hopes.
}โ€ข{ The harsh interactions.
}โ€ข{ The changing moods.
}โ€ข{ Insane Men
}โ€ข{ Some smiles and some tears.
}โ€ข{ Some unfulfilled wishes.
}โ€ข{ Arguments and tears.
}โ€ข{ Harsh Reality.
}โ€ข{ Not so good memories.
}โ€ข{ The confusing men
}โ€ข{ Having food together.
}โ€ข{ Unexpected
}โ€ข{ Consequences
}โ€ข{ Disappointment.
}โ€ข{ More truth?
}โ€ข{ Trust.
}โ€ข{ Happy hugs.
}โ€ข{ Past relationship.
}โ€ข{ Knot in a relationship
}โ€ข{ Confession
}โ€ข{ Shocked
}โ€ข{ Sudden trips.
}โ€ข{ Deep Conversations.
}โ€ข{ Curious?
}โ€ข{ Honeymoon?
}โ€ข{ Too dumb.
E d i t s
}โ€ข{ Loose ends?
}โ€ข{ Weird
}โ€ข{ Complains.
}โ€ข{ Apologies
}โ€ข{ Frustration
}โ€ข{ Angry?
}โ€ข{ Night Of Wait.
}โ€ข{ Forced?
}โ€ข{ Putting efforts
}โ€ข{ Bad idea
}โ€ข{ Dangerous feelings
}โ€ข{ Jealousy?
}โ€ข{ Ex
}โ€ข{ Broken
}โ€ข{ Care
}โ€ข{ Unholy
}โ€ข{ Differences
}โ€ข{ Aakarsh's apology
}โ€ข{ Truth & Dare
}โ€ข{ Realization
}โ€ข{ Feelings
}โ€ข{ Party Night
}โ€ข{ Tensed
}โ€ข{ More than friends?
}โ€ข{ Heartbreak
}โ€ข{ Ashamed
}โ€ข{ Pacifying Aakarsh
}โ€ข{ Shocking past
}โ€ข{ Cold and Reserved
}โ€ข{ Weak
}โ€ข{ His efforts

}โ€ข{ Organism?

53.3K 2.8K 1.1K
By ineysasingh

~•} C H A P T E R| 46 {•~

"uh--- I think I should just move away," Raina murmured with her face still flushed against his chest.

She was replied with a groan as Aakarsh tried to pull her further closer,

"No. Stay like this," he mumbled still feeling a little sleepy.

Raina opened her mouth to close it once again but no words came out, her throat felt clogged with sudden emotions which she couldn't decipher.

"Please," she pleaded, her eyes still stuck on his handsome face.

He made a face but reluctantly let her go.

Raina sighed and went to the cupboard to gather all her 'necessities'.

Aakarsh who was now wide awake, sitting on the bed stretching out his well-built body frowned and yelled,
"I've already stocked everything in the bathroom cabinets,"

Raina turned, her eyes wide as she asked lowly, "What do you mean by everything?"

Aakarsh shrugged, "Pads, tampons, and menstrual cup,"

Raina opened her mouth to argue that she wasn't going to use all of them but Aakarsh was quick enough to bombard her with another question with a deep frown on his face,

"But why are the three so... different from each other? I mean they're supposed to do the same task... Then why?"

She wished his tone wavered or his eyes were downcast in little awkwardness but he looked at her with the wide curious eyes of a child. A big man-child.

Raina clicked her tongue. Of course, she was okay with talking about periods and stuff but with him getting way deeper in all these, she was getting way too nervous.

"Ugh. They're just different because they all do the same task differently, okay?" Her tone held a slight edge as she narrowed her eyes in the hope to intimidate him to not ask another question but Aakarsh tilted his head getting more confused than ever,

"But aren't all baby diapers kinda similar?"

Her head snapped towards him at his absurd comment.

Diaper?

"Diapers are different. And menstrual products ARE NOT similar to diapers," she snapped glaring at him angrily making his mouth shut this time.

But she clearly heard him saying, "mood swings,"

She chose to ignore his comment and took out fresh clothes from the wardrobe which now she shared with him.

"You're gonna take a bath?"

She closed her eyes at his another stupid question.

"Isn't it obvious?"

"But why?" He asked again making her throw a murderous glare at him.

"Why do you take a bath Aakarsh?" She screamed frustrated this time and he stepped down from the bed and held her arm in order to calm the little tigress down.

"I mean that doctors say to forbid water near blood---"

"I'M NOT INJURED!"

"But there's blood... a lot of that," he retorted in the same tone as hers.

"Out of us who has a uterus Aakarsh?"

"You?"

"Of course me! I know what I need. Please, just please do not open your mouth for some time," she almost cried out pulling her hair out in frustration making him gulp in nervousness as he passed her a wary smile and nodded his head, still unsure if all this was good for her or not.

Raina on the other hand took a few deep breaths and ran inside the bathroom with her clothes.

Aakarsh kept looking at the bathroom and hunched his shoulders in a dramatic sigh as he simply chose to go to his favorite place, the gym which was in their room.

.................

"Why are you still here?" Raina questioned, her eyebrows elevating in question as she saw his sweaty body still here as he was supposed to be in his office.

"I took 5 days' leave. I need to take care of you," he replied nonchalantly still fishing through his phone without a care in the world and she felt the ground beneath her feet shake at his answer.

Dramatic much but that was the correct response for his dramatic self as she yelled, "You. Did. What?"

Aakarsh shifted his attention towards the woman in front of him and shrugged, "You need to be taken care of so I took the-- Wait! Why're you standing for so long? Sit down!"

Saying so he rushed towards her side to pick her up making her step back crinkling her nose at his sweaty body even though she was thankful for the sleeveless vest he wore at least.

Aakarsh understanding her did the same thing that was, instantly ran inside the bathroom to freshen up.

............

Raina wanted to throw a damn tantrum and yell at him for being such a fool but instantly all her tantrums were swallowed when she realized it was her second day which was supposed to be worst than the first.

And just as the thought crossed her mind, a cramp made its presence visible making her sigh in frustration and annoyance and whatnot...

She graced the bed and drowned herself in the fluffy pillow and just then a freshly bathed Aakarsh came out in just a bathrobe making her freeze.

Didn't he go just two minutes ago?

She thought and scowled but Aakarsh paid no heed to her as he took out his clothes and disappeared into the bathroom once again.

This time when he came out he was fully dressed making her breathe a sigh of relief.

"What do you want to have for breakfast?" He asked sitting beside her, his tone calm as he moved his fingers in her hair in a soothing manner and Raina snickered,

"I don't want to move. My lower abdomen is crushing itself," she murmurs burying herself more in the pillow making him blow a deep breath and he simply patted her head.

He climbed on the bed beside her and leaned his back on the headrest while spreading his legs as his one hand continued to play with her hair soothingly.

"Let's see what we can do to help your cramps," he murmured typing on Google while Raina merely hummed.

"Hot water bottle,
Dark chocolate,
Herbal tea,
Healthy food,
Organism," he started reading the article subheadings mindlessly and frowned,

"Organism?" He questioned to himself and that perked Raina's attention too.

"What?" She murmured furrowing her brows along with it and suddenly Aakarsh sighed in relief,

"It's orgasm, yaar," he almost screamed making her shudder as she avoided eye contact with him.

"Orgasms can be quite helpful in period cramps..." He started reading the content inside the subheading mindlessly and Raina felt her breath hitch. She wanted the ground to swallow her right now whereas Aakarsh who usually was unaware of his acts suddenly seemed to realize and stopped midway making the atmosphere between them tense.

He looked at her to find her looking anywhere but him and her cheeks looked a little flushed from being embarrassed.

He raked his hand through his already messy hair and nervously murmured, "Let's just forget that I ever said this, hn?"

Raina hummed still looking at the ceiling and hid her face in the blanket

...............

After taking care of her the whole day, he finally retired to the bed beside her making her look at him horrified.

"You can't sleep here," she shook her head.

"Why?" He frowned going inside the blanket.

"Aakarsh you need to understand-"

"Raina one time or many times doesn't matter yaar. We've already slept together once so we can now do it again." He shrugged not really caring about his words.

She narrowed her eyes at his choice of words and he simply wrapped his arms around her grumpy self with a soft smile.

"Don't think about the world. okay? Just do what you feel right." He murmured squishing her in his heavy arms and making her groan,

"How are you so sure that I want this?" She retorted with a slight twitch of her lips and Aakarsh gave her a proud smile,

"No one can resist me,"

With this, he closed his eyes loosening his hold a little to make her more comfortable while her heart skipped a beat at his innocent statement.

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

The next day came quickly than ever. Yuvraj somehow managed to get Ruhanika wear him a t-shirt after all those blunder his words made.

Right now, he was inside the bathroom while Ruhanika was again scrolling through her phone with sheer concentration.

"Ruhanika, button my shirt," Yuvraj emerged from the walk-in closet with an open shirt and tie dangling from his neck.

"M-me?" Ruhanika stuttered stupidly still thinking about what he said previously while Yuvraj bit back a sarcastic reply and nodded his head with a mocking smile.

"But you're not going to the office," Ruhanika reasoned out, still sitting on the bed making him shake his head,

"Even though I'm not going to the office. Do you want me to walk around half-naked, hm?" He questioned narrowing his eyes emphasizing on half recalling their previous conversation.

She gulped thickly before quickly shaking her head in no.

Yuvraj scowled and continued, "Also, I'm going to attend my meeting on zoom,"

"Oho, now it makes sense, varna toh I was thinking that you're gonna wear these typical suits and all at home after getting inspired by my favorite books male leads," Ruhanika hastily shuffled on her legs and stood near him blabbering her usual non-sense which had now started making sense to Yuvraj.

"Will you like that?" He questioned in his deep voice taking predatory steps towards her while she stepped back nervously,

"Why are you asking me?" She murmured meekly sensing him close to her. She could feel his bare chest come in contact with her hands as she used them to bridge a small gap between them,

"Because I need to keep you happy as you'll be bearing me for the next days... Right, Ruhanika?" He whispered bending down a little. His face was so close to hers making her fumble over her words,

"I-- you-- The shirt!" She cribbed taking the hold of his shirt which only brought him closer to her making her step back instantly.

Yuvraj swallowed a bubbling laugh seeing her flushed face as she messed with his shirt buttons and released a deep breath when she was done.

"Tie is still left," Yuvraj asserted snatching away her short-lived happiness as she glared at his tie craning her neck upwards as he was much taller than her.

"I don't know how to do it," she told pressing her lips in a hard line, the tie wrapped around her petite hands making Yuvraj chuckle.

"This isn't funny," she tried to intimidate him making him raise his brows,

"Just follow my instructions," he whispered in her ear making her nod her head.

"You're so short," Yuvraj commented seeing her struggle with the tie.

"Ho gya aapka?" (Are you done?) She retorted heaving an angry sigh making him laugh a little at her angry face.

So her height was a touchy subject.

"Stand on your toes," Yuvraj instructed as she barely reached his chest while Ruhanika rolled her eyes,

"I'll fall,"

"I won't let you," the words quickly rolled out of his tongue making her heart race.

With a wildly thumping heart and nervousness clawing itself inside her, she stood on her toes and Yuvraj wrapped his big hands around her waist making her breath hitch.

Goosebumps pebbled against her skin feeling the fervency of his hands through her thin kurti.

"Focus milady," Yuvraj husked near her ear making her flinch as she nodded her head unaware of the fact that how much Yuvraj was enjoying her situation.

Slowly she followed his instructions making many mistakes while Yuvraj's gaze remained stuck on the mole near her earlobe.

His thoughts took a completely different direction as he enjoyed her being close.

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

The next few days were spent in bliss or they were just peaceful.

Aakarsh and Raina were closer than ever. Raina had finally let her heart control her mind and given into Aakarsh's type of 'friendship'. She knew that it wasn't right but she was ready to be wrong for some time... She had always thought from her mind and now she wanted to just be free and do whatever her heart wanted her to.

Their 'friendship' had been going smoothly and she had started liking the way Aakarsh showed her affection all the time. Gave her undivided attention and would cuddle with her at night because that's what he wanted.

Whereas Yuvraj had learned to use his left arm and was now more comfortable with the plaster.

Though that didn't stop him from asking Ruhanika to help him now and then. He simply enjoyed her chirpy presence.

The same childishness which used to irk him was now amusing him so much that he couldn't help but adore her.

She was childish yet way mature when she needed to be.

She was being a perfect mother and was an even better human who had that positive energy that lightened the whole atmosphere.

Not to say her tongue always slipped in front of him and he enjoyed every bit of it.

In simple words, he had started noticing her more and more now as his days were spent in the house around her.

Aadarsh and Naina had no progress other than Aadarsh being more considerate about her feelings. Though for Naina that was enough. At least for now.

Vardhaan and Ishani were other cases. Vardhaan still could taste the bitter defeat of challenge and made sure to get on her nerves all the time: in the office and out of the office.

His lethal attraction was growing with each passing day. She had become a more sort of challenge that he wanted to win.

He was not a womanizer. He never was. Sure he was linked with multiple women in the past but it was never for just a night. They were his girlfriends and he was involved with them kinda emotionally too. Though the emotional connection wasn't even a little strong but still.

He had a total of four girlfriends and the longest he dated was Natasha. Natasha had attracted him, physically and mentally. They dated because they knew they would become a sensation soon and a 'power couple'. Natasha was a great woman whom he thought he would marry because she was exactly what would fit his standards.

Not to say Natasha pissed his grandfather off with her loud personality and being the rebel he was, he enjoyed being with her more ever since.

But, Ishani?

She was anything but someone he would ever date.

She was strong. But that kind of strength would piss you off because she wouldn't care what was your opinion.

She simply didn't care about the world it seemed.

She was so much like him.

And that was the exact reason he was intrigued by her personality.

She was exactly what people didn't want females to be.

She was attracting him physically but more towards her personality day by day.

It was strange how she was still standing strong even after he tried his best to belittle her. And her dominant nature was something he would love to fight with.

She had that spark that would burn you but he wanted to get burnt.

Ishani however had no idea of whatever going on in his mind. She had been eerily quiet for a few days.

Or maybe she was just busy with certain things. Not to say, she tried to control her snarky remarks because she needed this job at the moment. Tushar Ahuja wasn't making office time easy for her either. He had been constantly nagging behind her even though she paid no attention to him.

She was fed up now with Vardhaan and Tushar.

Only she knew how she was keeping her shit together without snapping at them. Though she knew, not for long.

She mentally threw her head on the wall when she once again heard his annoying voice for the umpteenth time today,

"Ms. Wifey I need you to bring me another coffee,"

Her grip on the computer mouse tightened as she glared at the monitor whilst Vardhaan smirked sipping his coffee which she brought fifteen minutes back.

Her desk was just in front of his eyes and he always took advantage of that.

Finally, her honey eyes snapped to his, frustration visible on her sharp features and she did nothing to hide it as she glared at the sparkling white clay cup Vardhaan feigned innocence,

"I got engrossed in my work... The coffee is cold now,"

Ishani stood up from her seat with a heavy sigh, her silent footsteps approaching his big chair making him frown.

Before he knew she was close.

So close.

She turned his chair towards her side, her sharp nail trailing from his forehead to jaw and finally his chest, where she made sure to dig it a little.

"Would you like it delivered directly in your guts, Sir?"

She slurred, her eyes glaring at him sharply as her lips twitched in visible rage.

Vardhaan gulped, contemplating if she would do it?

"I-"

"The next time, I'm gonna shove the damn coffee directly in your throat, sir," she snapped finally, her hands pressing against his throat whereas he smirked.

Finally.

He held her hand which was on his throat and smiled wickedly, his mouth opened to form words but a snap of door opening made his words stuck halfway in his throat. His attention went towards the door where his manager stood with a shocked face.

Tushar gazed at the touching hands. His shock getting replaced by anger as his eyes glared at the intertwined hands.

Ishani stole a glance and suppressed the urge to roll her eyes at her life drama, she quickly stepped back. Composing herself as she corrected her peach shirt and jeans as an instinct.

Vardhaan cleared his throat, his attention shifting towards the young man who stood with a pissed expression, "Yes, Tushar,"

Tushar snapped out of his glaring session hearing the now calm voice of his boss. He took a deep breath and quickly moved towards his boss's desk, almost throwing the green file in Vardhaan's direction.

Vardhaan nodded his head, silently saying that he would look into it later.

Tushar was quick enough to take his leave but not before throwing a glare in Ishani's direction to which she actually rolled her eyes this time.

But before Tushar could exit the cabin, Vardhaan cleared his throat once again,

"I would mind the next time you choose to barge in my cabin like this,"

Vardhaan's voice was way too composed but his tone held the sharp edge which left no room for argument and Tushar clenched his jaw at that.

But smiling forcefully he gritted out, "I'll keep that in my mind, sir ...and sorry,"

With this, the door was slammed shut and Ishani looked at Vardhaan boredly.

The sound of her heels echoed as she sprinted out of the office but not before asserting, "I'll bring your coffee sir... but after my snack break,"

She didn't even stop to hear him out and was out of their office.

Her eyes met with Tushar on the way and she was quick enough to shrug him off with a side look.

She tapped on Vishal's shoulder who looked back at her craning her neck at an odd angle making her scoff,

"Cafe,"

Was all she said and Vishal stood up grinning, "you're gonna pay,"

She groaned and nodded her head.

The scowl on Tushar's face deepened as he saw the two of them going to the ground floor.

............

"So, how was your day?---
Other than bringing millions of coffee for Vardhaan Sir?" Vishal laughed with his mouth full of burgers making Ishani gag.

"Let's just not talk about him, hn?" She sneered biting into her burger and Vishal raised his brows, tapping her nose he laughed again, "You don't like him very much... Do you?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Ishani huffed.

"Okay-okay... So let's leave him and talk about us." Vishal winked clinking his burger with hers.

"Vishal," Ishani warned and Vishal laughed again.

"Stop being so annoying," she hissed.

"I know that I'm so great but I'm out of your league Ms. because my parents had strictly prohibited me from love marriage. I'll have an arranged marriage." He announced proudly getting on her nerves once again.

"You told this a hundred times," she huffed and he shrugged,

"I'm reminding you so that you can heal your already broken heart,"

"You know what? I'm leaving!" She slammed her hand on the table and stood up making Vishal laugh once again at her annoyed self.

She stomped her foot in anger and left the cafe.

Well, Vishal came out to be an amazing human until he had these mad attacks.

...........

Ishani was mumbling incoherent words to herself while making a coffee for Vardhaan.

Even though the cafeteria was on the ground floor, each floor had its coffee machine section where water coolers and coffee machines were set up making it easy for her, or else she would've to bring the coffee for him from the ground floor.

All of a sudden she felt a presence around her and next a harsh tug on her wrist which made her turn.

She scoffed seeing Tushar standing there and folded her arms across her chest.

"He's married, Ishani," Tushar spat, disgust evident in his tone making her frown but then everything made sense and she shrugged,

"Okay," she resisted the urge to say that he was married to her.

"Okay? Just an okay? Are you freaking out of your brain! You can't pursue a married man!" Tushar yelled holding her arm and making her temper rise.

She stomped her heel on his show making him hiss as she gritted her teeth, "DO NOT TOUCH ME."

She wouldn't give any justification to this man. He didn't deserve one.

"And what I do should be none of your concern anymore Tushar," she glared at him and was ready to leave with the freshly brewed coffee when she heard him scream,

"I freaking love you, Ishani! I still do! No one can ever be like you and I realized it so late... But, I'm trying to get us back. You were my best friend and then-girlfriend. You were always there and that's why I never thought your absence would affect me so much. But... it did. It did dammit! I searched for you but you were already gone. And your family never gave me your whereabouts..."

She stilled, her head whipped to his side, and her heart raced as she fisted her palms to control the emotions bubbling within her.

Tushar's voice cracked at last and he gulped to moisten his dried throat. He looked at her with a pleading gaze whereas Ishani was just frozen in her place.

The confession was a lot for her poor heart to bear.

It was making her feel things that she shouldn't. It was making all those memories swirl. The memories she tried so hard to forget.

She sighed feeling vulnerable after so long.

Tushar thought of approaching her sensing the strong facade fade away but the moment he touched her, she flinched so hard that he stepped back getting scared.

Her red eyes snapped towards him making a fearful shiver run down his spine,

"Love hn? You love me?" She mocked laughing dryly.

"You only love yourself, Tushar Ahuja. Now that you can't find my replacement, you choose to come back looking for me. You knew about every nook of my life yet you chose to make it only harder. You chose to leave because you couldn't stand up for me against your goddamn mother! You're nothing but a spineless bastard and I deserved better than you. I deserved better than that shit in the name of family. But I have quit compromising Tushar. It's better to stay alone rather than embracing myself with fake people,"

She burst out glaring at him in a way that if it was in her hand, she would kill him with her glares.

She stormed out of the secluded area leaving a dead stunned Tushar behind.

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

"Yuvraj Ji, have your lunch... then continue your work," Ruhanika asserted coming inside the room and a yawning Yuvika followed behind.

Yuvraj looked at them and then at his laptop and shrugged signaling to keep the lunch on the table.

"You need to have your medicines after that," Ruhanika deadpanned and he scowled,

"They're just vitamins,"

"Yeah, whatever," Ruhanika grumbled and sat on the couch followed by a grinning Yuvika who took out her tablet from behind her back as they continued on their movie without caring about the man who sat there with a grumpy yet amused expression.

He chuckled as they got engrossed in it and he picked up his lunch.

The morsel got stuck in his throat the moment he heard Yuvika,

"Maa, when will they kiss?"

Ruhanika frowned, "He already kissed her forehead,"

"Oho! The real kiss like you told me that day. On the lips," Yuvika innocently blinked making Ruhanika shrug,

"Maybe at the end?" It was more sort of a question rather than a statement as the two continued with their cartoon movie whilst the food was barely shoved down his throat hearing the casual talks of the duo.

Not caring about his lunch anymore, he ordered, "Princess, in your room, now,"

"But Papa-"

"Yuvika," Yuvraj warned, his tone hard making Yuvika flinch and her lower lip tremble to make him feel little guilty.

Ruhanika sighed. Of course, she wanted to revolt and yell back at him for his sudden change of mood but she didn't want to be one of those parents who took their children's side when one of the parents was scolding.

Of course, it was wrong of him but cutting him off and disrespecting him would create a bad image in Yuvika's tiny mind which was already bearing enough.

"Baccha, go to your room," she gently told Yuvika who pouted and nodded her head.

She turned towards Yuvraj who was already glaring at her,

"What have you taught Yuvika, Ruhanika?" He questioned without screaming, trying his best to stay calm. His protective father's side was clawing inside him to make a damn scene!

Target- 950+

Ik I was supposed to update real soon after the huge response I got on the previous chapter but I fell ill :( Idk it's the 3rd time in this damn month and my energy is drained so pls--- just adjust with this hn?

Team Tushar or Vardhaan? ;) I mean why not!

Yuvraj is growing up :')

Ik Aadarsh and Naina are missing but honestly their story is more on track than any other rn so they will have small scenes only in next few chapters...

Aakarsh is <3

Take Care❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 12.7K 49
It's a story about pratiksha, an innocent girl from a middle-class family. She falls in love with a wrong guys , but her destined one turns to be a b...
157K 6.9K 25
# 1 in Wattpad ( 30-10-2023 ) ........ This Story revolves around the three heirs of Rathore's The Royal Mafias Abhimanyu Singh Rathore - The elder...
149K 11K 17
#2 IN HIS SERIES ๐•๐ข๐ค๐ซ๐š๐ฆ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž The elder son of the Rathore family and the future King of Rajasthan, he was cold, arrogant...
538K 26.2K 57
Can be read as standalone. Aryaman Ranawat - Heir to Ranawat Empire. Prince of Jaigadh. Cold, brooding, dominating and a shrewd businessman. Fun and...