Bonten

By Cesialy_

alltake More

0
1
2
3
4
5
Explanation
6
Note
7
8
10

9

1.3K 50 13
By Cesialy_

REINI

Half of me has disappeared this day”

I DONT REALY KNOW what is happening but my whole body hurts. my vision is dark and i can hear noises or should i say people talking around me. 

i thought of moving but i didn't do it, because my body hurts more than before.

I listened closely and i could tell that it was a woman and a man.

"Are you sure about this baby?" I heard the woman say. I almost cringed on the sound of her voice. It was kind of flirty and a baby voice that you would not want to hear.

"Shut up and dont call me that. Watch him closely" the man responded. Heck i wanted to laugh and see what was the woman's reaction about that.

It seemed like the man was talking about me. To watch me closely.

I heard a door closes. So that mean that the man was gone right? Its just me and this woman?

I cant be sure about this since i cant see anything. One mistake move and im doomed so i meed to be careful.

"Fucking bastard! He made me pretend to be that woman and this is what i get!? I fucking did a great job!"  She whisper yell. I could tell that she was walking in circle's as she cursed out the guy.

So shes pretending to be Es? Well thats what i understand. But i still cant be sure.

I wish what im thinking is right. Because i know that Es wouldn't do this to me. She was a great friend. And i know that she would not break my trust. I just know it.

I decided to move and as expected the woman noticed this right away.

"Get in here! Hes awake!" My ear drums almost exploded on how loud she was.

Shes like a fucking second siren. Just by hearing that i bet shes annoying.

I heard many footsteps coming from above. This means im in a basement right?

The footsteps got closer and far away and closer once again when i heard a door open.

I blinked multiple times to reduce the light around when they took off the blind fold on my eyes.

I looked around. And im right. Im in a basement. It looks so disgusting.

I scanned the people around me. And none of them were familiar.

I didn't utter any words and watched them watch me.

They look so dumb right now. I could tell that this is their first time kidnaping someone.

But i must say that their plan was unexpected for me.

I glared at the man infront of me. He was standing and towering above me as if im scared of him.

"You're awake my love" i almost gagged at what he called me. What the fuck?

"Who the fuck are you!?" I yelled still glaring at him.

I saw him smile making me more pissed. What is he smiling about!? He looks so damn ugly!

"Dont you remember me? This make my heart shatter love" again with that name!

I didn't say anything. I cant risk anything right now. Everyone is surrounding me.

"What? Cat got your tongue bitch?" I ignored the woman's voice. It was the woman earlier. I could tell by her voice.

And the man infront of me was the one she was calling baby  and made her shut up.

I still didn't answer and rolled my eyes at her. She was about to hit me but she didn't continue it since the man infront sent her a warning glare.

I saw her scoff as she looked away.

Are they dating? Or is it one sided?

"Is this not your first time getting kidnapped? Its quite amusing that your not screaming for help or begging"   i scoffed. Me begging for help?

As if.

I threw my head back a little and stayed like that. I can tell they were still looking at me.

I flinched when i felt a hand on my thighs.

"You look so hot looking like that love" what the fuck!? Is everything hot about this guy!? Hes so fucking kinky!

I looked at him and he was already below and between my thighs.

Fuck! I don't wanna panic but this is scary!

I looked around when his other people started to walk away outside. Where the fuck are they going!?

Why are they leaving me with him? Please dont go!

Please!

I putted my attention to what i think their boss once again.

He wasn't in between my legs now. He was getting more closer and leaning in.

He was getting rid of the rope and changing it into his necktie.

He made me stood up. I tried kicking him in the balls but he just blocked it and laugh.

Shit. This is not good.

I was secretly trying to get rid of the necktie that was tied on my hands but it was too right.

I cant even move it too because it hurts in the back.

"Dont try to kick my balls again okay? I cant cum in you if you do that" i was already panicking when he pushed me towards the bed.

I looked at her afraid, i was afraid on what hes gonna do next.

I closed my eyes when he was getting his t-shirt off.

I guess what im thinking was right. What was i even expecting? They were bad guys.

I felt his hands on my stomach caressing it up to my chest. his one hand was circling around my waist.

I kept my eyes closed. I didn't want to see his face.

Tears started to form my eyes when he slightly lifted my shirt. Showing half of my stomach.

He held below my knee and lifted me up. He pulled me towards him by my hips.

I could feel his bulge on my ass.

I kept my mouth shut as he leaned towards my neck inhaling it as if im a drug.

Tears started to fall from my eyes as i felt his tongue on my neck down to my throat.

I was crying already when i felt him grind his bulge on my ass as he let out a soft groan.

He was lifting me from the waist to get more closer to him. Our body was already crashing on eachother.

"Please stop it.." i never thought of myself begging. Yet here i am.

I didn't hear anything from his as i kept repeating those words again and again.

I could feel him getting more and more hard as i speak so i stopped.

"Why'd you stop love? I like it when you beg for me" what the heck is wrong with this guy? I hope he dies in a slow and most painful way as possible.

I can feel his breath to my face so i looked away. I could tell that he was gonna kiss me.

I heard him chuckle and continued to rub his bulge on my ass.

I didn't attempt anything knowing that none of it would work.

I just wanted this to be done already.

We heard a loud noise coming from upstairs. It was muffled but i could tell that something was happening up there.

"Those fucking useless shits ruining my fun"  opened my eyes when he got off me.

My eyes followed every move he did.

He was going upstairs but before he can even touch the doorknob he flew right in the wall.

"W-what the fuck!?" He cussed out.

I widen my eyes when i saw those familiar mens.

I never thought that they will be here to get me. Are they?

Everyone was looking around. And Ran was the one who spotted me right away.

He ran to me fastly and so did the others.

I can see from the background that Mikey was beating up the guy whos harassing me earlier.

Ran quickly threw a back around me and hugged me. I widen my eyes at what he did.

He was fixing my posture and Rindou was untying my hands.

As soon as my hands were free i quickly wrapped it around Ran whos currently Hugging me.

I buried my face on his neck and i let my tears fall.

The surroundings were quite. Only my muffled cries is all i can here.

I was scared. I never thought that those things would happen to me. I wouldn't be crying if they just beat me up. But they harassed me, and thats something i never expected to happen to me out of all the worst things.

I felt Ran's hands on my head carrasing it.

I cried and cried until i unknowingly blocked out.

But the last thing i was saying in my mind was thanking them.

Thanking them that they arrived early. Thanking them that they cared and even if they dont i am still thanking them for stopping that person to go any further.

Thank you bonten.

REINI

@iliveforgayshit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 13.4K 82
Just another oneshot from me!¡ anyways ..... Please! don't plagiarize my works. Love lots!
2.6K 126 8
Inside
356K 8K 199
[C O M P L E T E] Sharing some Takemichi Harem AU (on Twitter) & AO3 that I have found or read(*˘︶˘*).。*♡ ➡️STORIES ©® TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER⬅️
350K 5.9K 46
Exactly what it says. Girl x Girl. Ochaco Ururaka Mina Ashido Momo Yaoyorozu Kyoka Jiro Tsuyu Asui Himiko Toga Itsuka Kendo Mei Hatsume CamieUtsushim...