𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒, ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱ...

By bluuvs

ᴀ ʙʟᴜᴜᴠꜱ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ❝ you are the only girl i want, i want us to be together. ❞ ❝ you always know what to s... More

⌗ 𝐏RELUDE
⌗ 𝐎NE
⌗ 𝐓WO
⌗ 𝐓HREE
⌗ 𝐅OUR
⌗ 𝐅IVE
⌗ 𝐒IX
⌗ 𝐒EVEN
⌗ 𝐄IGHT
⌗ 𝐍INE
⌗ 𝐓EN
⌗ 𝐄LEVEN
⌗ 𝐓WELVE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTEEN
⌗ 𝐅OURTEEN
⌗ 𝐅IFTEEN
⌗ 𝐒IXTEEN
⌗ 𝐒EVENTEEN
⌗ 𝐄IGHTEEN
⌗ 𝐓WENTY
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-THREE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR, PRT TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FIVE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SIX
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SEVEN
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-EIGHT
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-NINE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-TWO

⌗ 𝐍INETEEN

8.6K 301 232
By bluuvs

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴

CHAPTER NINETEEN

IT WAS TWO days before spring break ended and the day before amiri's birthday. now celeste was getting ready to go over the reye's house, amiri wanted to have the teens make the cake for him since he also wanted to see celeste again.

celeste finished her fit with beanie, she was in a bright pink cropped cardigan matched with her grey sweatpants. lastly she had pink drunks on her feet to finish the look. her loose curls were down and looked fresher since she had just washed her hair.

celeste left her house and texted her dad where she would being going before leaving the house. she would be walking to the house since their house wasn't so far away from her's.

celeste pulled her wired headphones out of her pocket and stuffed them in her ears, she didn't put the volume to high knew what type of violence went around where she loved and didn't wanna get caught up.

the girl eventually made it to the house, when she walked through the open door it was a literal hot mess. their were failed balloons on the floor, gifts that weren't opened yet laying on the counters and blue confetti surrounding the ground.

celeste couldn't find her friends but didn't wanna walk around and mess up whatever they had going on. she was about to pull out her phone to text dd but was stopped when she heard her name get called from outside.

she looked to her side and saw that jay was calling her from the backyard, she smiled subconsciously from the friend she had met few months back.

she jogged to the older boy and was immediately engulfed into a hug. even though the two didn't see each other that much they still had a good bond, jay always liked celeste because she was always nice to people she didn't know but never let people walk over her.

"wassup, cel." jay rasped as he blowed into the blue balloon that celeste already knew it was for amiri's birthday party decorations. "hi, megamind." she sent him a smile but jays face was pulled into a mug.

"mmcht, gangsta. yo friends over there, leave my forehead alone." jay huffed then pushed the girl into her friends making celeste trip over her own feet and almost fall face flat to the floor but arms immediately wrapped around her stopping her from making collision with the cement.

celeste already knew it was darrian from the shapes she felt him tracing on her waist. it was something he did subconsciously, he would just trace random shapes with his fingers but it was oddly calming to the girl.

"you tryna kill my girl nigga?" darrian then went on to stuffing celeste into his chest, pretending like she was his prized possession but in someway she was. she doesn't have to know that tho.

darrian yelled cursed words in english then spanish at jay to showcase his anger before turning his attention back to the girl who was still stuffed in his chest, "my bad leste, niggas don't know how to treat a girl these days." he shook his head as he pulled celeste from his chest, cupping her face the same time.

now from this view with how tall darrian was and they height level it was a sight to see for the boy especially with how celeste was looking at him right now.

darrian licked his lips as he ran his finger on her bottom lip. "damn. how i pull you?" he asked as he looked down at her beautiful eyes. celeste rolled her eyes playfully before pecking his lips tho darrian wanted more than a kiss.

celeste felt darrian trying to slip his tongue into her mouth but she pulled away, laughing. "you so freaky d." she shook her head in disappointment as she backed away from darrian.
darrian kissed his teeth and was about to say something but was interrupted when he heard isis's voice.

"hey negros! come help and stop fucking each other in public." isis yelled over the loudspeakers. celeste rolled her eyes before running up to her cousin leaving darrian to stroll behind her like a lost puppy.

two hours passed and the teens were smoked. tired was an understatement for how they felt in the moment, after many failed balloons and a lot of injuries from trying to put decorations up they still weren't done.

celeste pulled the blue streamers and got on one of the chairs that stood next to the kitchen table. the girl was currently trying to put the blue streamers around the whole kitchen then tie it with balloons in the middle.

she then realized she would need more than one person for this task making her groan. "darrian!" she yelled out but didn't hear anyone call back. the girl was slowly loosing patience after a while of silence was about to do it herself.

celeste pulled the streamers, trying to reach the tape to stick the papered material on the ceiling but couldn't reach it since it was on the kitchen table that was about two feet away from her.

but celeste thought that she could do it, so she reaches her hand far enough and was so close to touching it but she fell of the chair. celeste shrieked but her voice wouldn't let it come out her mouth. she was so sure she was gonna make contact with the floor but then again darrian catched her.

celeste opened one of her eyes to see darrian staring at her with a mug on painted his face. "oh hi pooka." she sent him a smile, darrian tried not to crack a smile but the side of his lips turned upwards forcing him to smile fully. his own face betrayed him.

"why you always fallin ma." darrian asked her as she gently put her down on the floor. celeste only shrugged before getting back on top of the chair.

for the rest time she was putting up the streamers she just bossed him around, but darrian didn't mind it even he was being completely honest he liked seeing this side of celeste.

it turns him on just a little.

IT JUST HIT nine pm. everybody was tried and was now sitting outside in the backyard doing about nothing but smoke and eat with spanish music playing in the background.

celeste sat on darrian's lap as she ate the big mac from the mcdonald's ddot's mom, fab, has bought for them. celeste passed the hamburger to darrian cause she knew he wanted some. as she looked around her eyes landed on a watermelon arizona sitting on the wooden table in front of them.

the girl picked it up and notti immediately claimed it was his. "ay, don't drink the whole thing that mine." he side eyed the girl, celeste completely disregarded his words and gulped down the drink.

celeste took a big sigh after she finished the beverage and passed it to notti who gave her a stank expression. "was it good?" he titled his head with sass laced in tone. celeste nodded smiling at the pissed boy.

the girl turned around and was about to take back her sandwich but saw that it was gone and darrian was munching on the last bites of it.

"darrian." celeste slapped his chest gently making him lift his head up with a confused expression, "what?" he frowned. celeste never called him his actual name, only annoying nicknames or just, d. never his full name. so you could guess he was slightly freaking out when she did.

celeste was gonna pretend to give him attitude but folded when she saw his face. "nothing." she mumbled under her breath turning her body around and leaning into his chest more. suddenly the bachata song came from the loudspeakers making celeste smile.

she wanted to dance  to the song with her boyfriend days before but it was obviously ruined. now they had an open chance.

celeste got up from darrian's lap and pulled out her hand, "dance with me? please." she pleaded as she dragged out the e. darrian rolled his eyes but took her hand in his seconds later. 

the two got in the opening of the backyard and danced in the corner were they were alone. plus the song was at the perfect volume over there.

"you know how to dance bachata right?" darrian questioned the girl as he wrapped his hands around her waist. celeste gave the boy a deadpan expression before nodding. as the song went on darrian started stumbling on his feet making celeste laugh.

"how you ask me if i can dance bachata and can't dance it yourself?" she laughed, darrian just sucked his teeth in annoyance before admiring the girl in front of him. right now was the time he wanted to say it.

i love you.

he wanted to say it so bad but he didn't wanna scare her away even though they had said it before but not in this context. he would tell her soon, i mean they had all the time in the world.

right?

F SPEAKS 💫

NOTE— y'all i don't wanna write the next chapter i'm gonna piss myself wtf .. anyways see ya later pookies don't kill me tho 🙈.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 6.8K 66
︎♡︎ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇| he hates her and she hates him. But is it really hate? BOOK 1 ------------------- "You can't fight fire with fire." He said as s...
16.9K 647 7
𝙖 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. ⁱᶻʸᵗʰᵉˢᶜⁱᵉⁿᵗⁱˢᵗ ʷʳᵒᵗᵉ ⁱᵗ.
241K 2.5K 36
𖥻 __ 𝑰𝑭 𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑵𝑻 𝑩𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲 𝑩𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑨𝑲𝑬 マキ マキマ 𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑴𝑶' 𝑩𝑼𝑪𝑲 𝑶𝑵 𝑴𝒀 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬__ 𓈒┈┈ 䨻 𝑰�...
61.1K 821 10
▍she a 𝙗𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚 she showin her 𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝐱 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 【 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀 : �...