𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒, ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱ...

By bluuvs

ᴀ ʙʟᴜᴜᴠꜱ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ❝ you are the only girl i want, i want us to be together. ❞ ❝ you always know what to s... More

⌗ 𝐏RELUDE
⌗ 𝐎NE
⌗ 𝐓WO
⌗ 𝐓HREE
⌗ 𝐅OUR
⌗ 𝐅IVE
⌗ 𝐒IX
⌗ 𝐒EVEN
⌗ 𝐄IGHT
⌗ 𝐍INE
⌗ 𝐓EN
⌗ 𝐄LEVEN
⌗ 𝐓WELVE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTEEN
⌗ 𝐅OURTEEN
⌗ 𝐅IFTEEN
⌗ 𝐒IXTEEN
⌗ 𝐒EVENTEEN
⌗ 𝐍INETEEN
⌗ 𝐓WENTY
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-THREE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR, PRT TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FIVE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SIX
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SEVEN
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-EIGHT
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-NINE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-TWO

⌗ 𝐄IGHTEEN

9.3K 325 244
By bluuvs

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

CELESTE HAD NEVER went to a party before, in all her fifteen years of living never had she stepped in a party so when notti had invited her to a block party he had also been invited to, she didn't know if she wanted to go or not.

that was until she learned isis was going so it wouldn't be so bad.

so here she was, finish up her look with jhené aiko playing in the background. her outfit was simple, it consisted of a white tube top matched with black baggy jeans. she had her black dunks to match with the whole outfit. her hair was pulled into a slick bun with her edges done.

celeste texted her dad where she was in case she was gonna sleep over at someone's house then left the house. she was now waiting for isis who was gonna walk with her to the party since the house was pretty close.

as she waiting for her cousin she was making scenarios about what could happen at the party. she never attended one before so she never knew the outcome of going to one but what she didn't know is that a lot of shootings happen their, especially in the neighborhood she lived in.

celeste lifted her head up when she heard footsteps coming her way and she made eye contact with her cousin. isis was in a white top with green cargo pants, matched with her sea-foam fours. her hair was braided into a waist length knotless braids.

celeste always found isis pretty, isis was more than pretty she was literally majestic in her opinion but she would never admit that to her.

when isis saw her she ran up to her cousin and tackled her into a huge hug. "hi fugly, you look so pretty." isis greeted her cousin who mugged her slightly for the nickname. "hi fugly, you look fuglier."

the two walk to where the party was located, they didn't know who was gonna be at the party they just knew it was hosted by a girl. celeste wasn't even go but she didn't have anything better to that this weekend.

when they duo walked in the house their nose were immediately intoxicated from weed and the smell of liquor.

celeste subconsciously scrunched her face up from the smoke, she never liked the smell of weed or smoke and she completely forgot how much those two things were involved in parties.

isis grabbed her cousin's hand and made around the house to find somewhere to sit. celeste just followed because she didn't wanna be alone, in a party without anyone with her.

celeste didn't know that her boyfriend was gonna be their so when she saw him she let out a large sigh of relief. she looked a his figure who was currently smoking a fat blunt, he was in a black nike tech and his curly hair was out.

celeste bit her lip, she couldn't like and say he didn't look good because he did.

isis looked around and saw the three boys, dd, notti and ddot. she dragged celeste over to the couch where they were sitting on. notti was the first one to notice them and sent the two a large smile.

"my favs." he hugged the two one after the other, lingering on isis's hug for a little longer. dd did the same and gave them a light hug.

lastly ddot turned his body to face celeste, his eyes going up and down on her body shamelessly. even after many months of knowing darrian celeste still felt nervous under his stare.

the two made eye contact and celeste's feet felt like jello, she didn't know if it was the way he was looking at her or the tension between them but she felt something in her insides.

"hi ma." darrian smiled at her and pulled her by the belt loops to kiss her, following with placing the girl on his lap.

he put out the perfectly rolled blunt on the ashtray next to him since he always remembered she hated smoking, especially around her. "why you being so shy? it's just me baby." darrian whispered in her ear as celeste's cheeks flowed a obvious dark red.

"i'm not." she replied lowly, her voice was barely audible from the music that was playing in the background but darrian heard her. darrian just hummed in response and began playing with her newly manicured nails.

"i like these." he ran his fingers over her pink french tip nails. "thank you." she dragged out the u, she always liked compliments but compliments from darrian were her favorite thing.
celeste pulled out her phone with her free hand and took multiple photos and videos with darrian popping in the frame.

celeste's favorite song came on making her smile, "i'm telling everyone your mind and i like it." she lowly sang along with the song, forcing darrian to at least try to mouth the song for a video. darrian rolled his eyes but he was inwardly enjoying it.

after the videos celeste was thirsty and was about to get up from darrian's lap but he tightened his grip around her making her let out a airy gasp. "where you going ma?" he questioned the girl who silently rolled her eyes at his overprotectiveness.

"i was gonna get something to drink." she muttered but it was loud enough from him to hear. darrian then shook his head. "nah ion want you walking around, what you want water?" celeste nodded at his question.

darrian tapped her thigh signaling for her to get up which she did. celeste now sat down where darrian was. "imma get it for you. just stay right here ight?" he instructed the girl who just nodded in understanding. darrian then proceeded to give her a light peck on her forehead before making his way to get her a water.

celeste took a look around her surroundings to see that she was the only one sitting on the couch now. she saw that notti and isis were now dancing with the crowd that was doing the same. she smiled at the two, she knows they would be getting together soon.

she looked around for dd and then her eyes landed on him seeing that he was talking to a random girl. typical dd.

celeste smiled at her own remark in her head and pulled out her phone to occupy her while she waited for her boyfriend. she was gonna post one of the videos of her and ddot but then felt someone sat next to her.

she lifted her head and almost held back a groan when she saw the blonde dreads severing his eyes, which was of course elian. "what's up?" he sent her a cheesy grin and put an arm around her shoulder making celeste's body tense up.

she didn't like to be around him one bit but she couldn't just ignore him because she knew how that would go so she just went along so she tried to little the conversation as much as possible until he went away. elian kept talking to her and celeste was getting fed up, it was clear to anyone she was uncomfortable.

the song bachata came on and celeste wanted to dance with darrian so she got up from her seat, completely ignoring whatever elian had to say. as soon as she was gonna walk away she felt a hand on her wrist.

"where you going, ma?" celeste inwardly cringed at the nickname. she only liked when darrian called her pet names no one else. she frowned at the tight grip he had on her wrist, she could already feel it bruise.

"let go nigga." she huffed, trying to pull her wrist out of his grip but it just went tighter making her since. "where you going?" he asked her while sending her a sickly sweet smile.

"somewhere your not." she mumbled but he heard somehow and you could guess he didn't like that.

"where did that attitude come from?" he mugged the girl before pulling her into the crowd were they could go unnoticed. her pressed himself against her forcing her to dance with him.
call her dramatic but she felt like bursting into tears, normally she would've walked away but she was scared she didn't know why but elian had this weird aura and she didn't like it.

on the other hand darrian was looking for the girl but couldn't find her. he furrowed his eyebrows because he swore he had told her to stay on the couch. darrian began looking through the crowd until he saw her figure, dancing with a guy?

normally his stubbornness would take over and he would walk away but he could tell from a mile away his girl was not comfortable in any shape or form.

"this nigga." he mumbled under his breath when he saw that it was of course, elian. darrian placed the water he had in his hand on the counter before making his way to celeste. he pulled celeste away and stood in front of the girl making eye contact with elian.

"what you think you doing nigga?" he shoved elian making the dread head stumble back. "oh my bad, this your bitch?" elian gulped nervously but that didn't help his case because he just called celeste a bitch in front of darrian.

darrian scrunched his face up from the name he called celeste, "bitch? nigga who you calling a bitch?" he yelled over the music making a couple heads turn, including their friends. isis saw the scene happening and went over to celeste.

while darrian and elian broke out into a fight isis pulled celeste into a tight hug. "you okay stinkabutt?" she asked celeste who pursed her lips before nodding.

the whole interaction had killed her mood and she didn't even want to be at the party anymore. after the fight darrian went to check on celeste who had moved outside on the porch.

darrian frowned at the look on his girlfriends face, he didn't see her frown a lot but when she did he didn't like that sight at all. darrian walked over to her then pulled her into a bear hug, with celeste's head nuzzled into his neck and vice versa.

"I know baby, i'm right here, just breath. he ain't gonna bother yo no more ight?" he pulled away from the hug and cupped her face. it seemed like every time darrian talked to her a smile was always plastered on her face, a real smile, the smile he loved.

"you wanna go over my house?" and of course celeste said yes. she had decided after that night, she was never stepping foot into a party ever again.

F SPEAKS 💫

NOTE— this chapter would have been way longer if my mom hadn't called me and forced me to talk to an aunt i neva met until today .. FOR TWO HOURS. but anyways chile , y'all gonna hate me soon 😂😂. enjoy your time with these two , LMAOO. anyways see ya later pooks 😋.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 272 14
When the popular track star falls in love with the popular basketball superstar. ✮ But remember, being well known superstars and in a known relation...
116K 4.4K 42
in which we read about the life of ddot and his lover. - SUGARHILL DDOT ⚘ ★ ᜊ . © 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐑...
104K 2.1K 37
"𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦"
86K 1.7K 12
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴀ ɴɪɢɢᴀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇʏs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇʏs. ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ɪs ɴᴇᴡ ᴛᴏ ɴʏᴄ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ...