๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐๐˜๐Œ๐€๐Œ๐€ ๐ƒ๐‘๏ฟฝ...

By Niymaraj

๐˜ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ.. ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž | 00
๐๐Œ๐ƒ | 01
๐๐Œ๐ƒ | 02
๐๐Œ๐ƒ | 03
๐๐Œ๐ƒ | 04
๐๐Œ๐ƒ | 05
๐๐Œ๐ƒ | 06
๐๐Œ๐ƒ | 07
๐๐Œ๐ƒ | 08
๐๐Œ๐ƒ | 09
๐๐Œ๐ƒ | 10
๐๐Œ๐ƒ | 11
๐๐Œ๐ƒ | 13
๐๐Œ๐ƒ | 14
๐๐Œ๐ƒ | 15

๐๐Œ๐ƒ | 12

5.4K 252 120
By Niymaraj

☔︎

"You good Lele?" My co worker and cousin Ashley asked slowly rubbing my shoulder, I turned to her and nodded before swatting her hand off me. "Yeah I'm fine" I responded snapping out of my trance for good, she looked as if she didn't believe me but she nodded anyway. "If you say so" she mumbled before getting back to work, I shook off the whole Keyonna situation and got back to work also.

I mean I couldn't really bad mad right? I was pushing Keyonna away, only because of the things Marcus and Nette have told me about this girl. I was trying to play it safe but I no longer could, my feelings where now involved and I hate when I feel played with.

Like why the fuck was Jazz so comfortable claiming her, and touching on her and shit? It made my blood boil honestly, and she have another thing coming if she's thinking she's about to get my girl. "Lele, what's wrong for real?" Ashley asked making me sigh, "Fine, the girl with the long hair down her back, kinda tall brown skin" I spoke attempting to describe Keyonna.

Ashley nodded furrowing her eyebrows "Yeah the one who just left, with that fine ass stud." She bit down on her bottom lip dreamingly, I rolled my eyes making her straighten up "My bad best; finish though" She mumbled as I took the shoes off the counter sliding them under. Those were the shoes Keyonna wanted, of course she was going to get them but she wasn't getting them with that Jazz hoe.

I don't even play like that. Trying to buy her way in my girl coochie, it's a no for me. "Well, long story short we fucked like twice, but she just came in with the girl Jazz I told you about and she obviously trying to fuck with her." I mugged the ground as I finished my sentence before looking back at Ashley.

She had a confused expression on her face, "Okay.. and you're mad because?" She asked making me scrunch my face up "Because her pussy good, and she a whole ass vibe I want her to myself." I said in a duh tone, Ashley chuckled "Your ex boyfriend, baby mama got you pussy whipped and now you ready to go to war with that fine ass girl behind it?" She asked and I raised my eyebrow.

"Cousin" I said warningly, she made a yikes face before laughing "Ight I'm done for real, but damn just leave the girl alone. After what Marcus and Nette said about her that one night, she is not worth it." Ashley spoke making me sigh "I guess you right." I mumbled knowing damn well I wasn't listening to that shit. What Marcus and Nette said was straight Bs and I hate that it took me until now to figure it out, I mean I still wanted to talk to Keyonna about it-

But deep down, I knew ts was cap. Plus now I knew not to let Ashley in on too much shit anymore, she's giving opp advice. I shook my head bringing myself out of of my thoughts and got back to work. After about to hours later I clocked out making my way out of the mall, I then walked out to my car; immediately unlocked the doors climbing in. I then sat Keyonna's shoe box on the passenger seat along with my purse.

I pulled out my phone seeing three missed calls from Marcus. I sighed and called back, almost immediately he picked up. "Yes?" I asked and I heard shuffling before he spoke up "You can do me a favor shawty?" He asked making me suck my teeth "What mane?" I asked scrunching my face up.

"You can drop Keyari off to Keyonna for me?" He asked and I signed "Yes, but why the fuck can't you?" I asked sighing, I def had no problem with picking her up and dropping her off. She like a daughter to me, I mean I was at one point fucking her dad and now her mom. "I'll tell you when you get here." He spoke making me sigh and hang up, seconds later the address came through and I put it on my maps before starting the car.

I then began to make my way over to the address and made it there shortly, when I got there I called Marcus and told him I was here. In no time Keyari came outside with her bags and No Marcus in sight.

I quickly got out of the car and walked over to Keyari grabbing the bags from her hands, In the process I seen her puffy red eyes and the tears falling from them. I immediately stopped in my tracks, "What's wrong mama?" I asked leading her to the car, I put her bags in the backseat before giving her my pull attention helping her into the front seat.

"My daddy yell at me" she said in between sniffles, I started the car then paused in my tracks "Why?" I asked getting ready to get out real quick and curse his ass out. He must've lost his rabbit ass mind yelling at my baby, he already pissed me off kicking her right to the porch without even making sure I was really even out here.

"Because I didn't finish my food." She cried making me sigh, I reached over rubbing her back: "It's okay mama, it was probably nasty anyway. You didn't have to eat it, I'll make sure he never raise his voice at you again okay?" I asked and she nodded "Now wipe your face" I told her and she smiled a bit wiping her face "Can we get ice cream?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Yeah why not." I gave in before pulling off, when I reached the light I called Keyonna to let her know that I had Keyari but she wasn't answering. That's that shit that's gone piss me off, I sighed and sat my phone down as the light turned green and began to make my way to Wendy's.

"You only want ice cream?" I asked Keyari as I pulled up to the speaker, she thought about it for a second before shaking her head no. "Can I get spicy chicken nuggets?" She asked and I nodded, I then gave my order after deciding to get myself some spicy nuggets as well.

After getting our food I let Keyari eat hers in the car, my dad always cleaned my car whenever I visited him so it was nothing for me to get it cleaned if she wasted anything.

When I pulled up at Keyonna's house, I immediately scrunched my face up seeing Jazz's car in the driveway. Fuck is she doing here? I turned the car off and got out grabbing Keyari's bags from the back seat. "Grab the food for me mama." I told her and she nodded happily obliging to what I told her to do, once I grabbed all of her stuff I walked up the driveway and to the front door.

I began to knock, not wanting her to know it was me I moved out of the way of her peephole and ring camera so that it was only showing Keyari, a couple of seconds went by and Keyonna opened the door with confusion laced on her face. I immediately took in her appearance noticing she looked fucked out, and it pissed me off immediately.

The way her hair was thrown into a messy bun, edges sweated out, and she only had on her robe. I then looked behind her and noticed Jazz on the couch with low eyes, a tank top, basketball shorts, with her shoes off looking comfortable as hell on the couch watching tv. I'm finna catch a case for real.

"Hi mommy!" Keyari semi yelled making Keyonna smile "Hey twin, where's your daddy?" She asked before she looked up becoming face to face with me, her smile instantly dropped and her facial expression immediately because one of worry when she seen the mug I was giving her.

"R-Riley, where is Marcus?" She asked making me shrug not breaking eye contact "Hmhm" I responded without really responding, she stepped aside letting Keyari in before stopping me. Keyari ran up to her room, I looked at Keyonna shaking my head. "Riley I-" I cut her off shaking my head as I handed her daughters stuff to her.

I didn't really bother saying anything else to her, there wasn't anything to talk about it. I turned and began to walk back down the drive way, not bothering to see if Keyonna came behind me. I didn't wanna talk with my anger levels being where they where at the moment.

(Here's where I paused and smoked a blunt lmaoo the rest of this is just whatever my high mind came up with atp.)

"Riley wait!" I heard her call after me and the front door shut, I sped up and quickly hopped back into the car locking the doors. She sucked her teeth knocking on the window "You being childish, unlock the fucking car doors." I rolled my eyes starting the car, I heard her sigh before turning and walking back to the house. I pulled away shaking my head at the whole situation.

Yeah, I'm off her bad. I drove until I reached my ex girlfriends house before Marcus, Lauren. When I got there her car was in the driveway, I got out of the car and walked up the stairs before knocking on the door. It took a minute before she opened the door, when she seen me her eyes lit up and she stepped aside letting me in. "Long time, no see shawty." She smiled making me sigh and hold my arms out and open indicating a hug.

Y'all ready for ts to heat up?

Do y'all think Keyonna & Riley are going to get together?

How about Keyonna and Jazz?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

881K 41.3K 37
i have waited lifetimes to find you.
2K 51 11
~ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™–๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™œ๐™–๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š
28.3K 561 25
BXG STUDXSTUD & GXG โœจ