Straw hat Slayer

Galing kay guythatcantthink

After the defeat of devoth the slayer has nothing to do. But the FATHER says that he thanks him. And the slay... Higit pa

Prologue ( Redone)
The Tomato Pirates
Young love
ASL(U) (last part changed)
Start to a adventure
Question
The demon swordman
Free from rule
Were are the Oranges?
Buggy the red nose clown
Buggy vs Luffy
Meeting the discount lion king
The tamer vs the deva

Ace joins the chat

561 12 10
Galing kay guythatcantthink

Third pov

We see three people walking through a forest. As we get closer to the ground, we see a boy being carried by a old man and behind the man a little girl.

"Look at what that dam red hair did to you brainwashing you into wanting to become pirates!" Yelled the old man.

"But I will become a pirate and the greatest pirate  there is!" Yelled luffy as he was being carried by the man.

"Come on Uta help me out here!" Asked luffy as he tried to get out of the mans grasp.

"Why would I help you? You got yourself to into this mess and if you just came willingly we would not be in this situation right now." Answered Uta in a slightly angry tone.

'Yea but I don't want to hurt gramps' thought luffy as he was hanging from the man's grasp.

"I like this girl luffy where did you find her anyways?" Asked the old man as he looked back at Uta.

"Gramps you like 70 and she's 8... are you a pedo gramps!?" Gasped luffy as he looked up at the man.

"What no I- *sigh* never mind we're here anyways." Answered the old fossil called a man.

As they stop they come to a clearing and see a cabin a very big one at that.

As the man sets down luffy he starts to walk towards the door of the building. As he stops he knocks on the door and waits.

"Who dares interrupts my meal!" Said a curly orange haired woman.

"I do Dadan!" Said the old man in a now irritated tone.

"Ga-Garp what are you doing here!?" Yelled Dadan shocked.

"I just thought I would check how the brat is doing and to drop a brat and a girl." Answered Garp.

"Why do I get called a brat?!" Yelled luffy

Uta just looks at luffy and shakes her head and kindly said to Dadan.

"It's nice to meet you miss Dadan. My name is Uta and this idiot is luffy. Luffy say hi." Uta than looked at luffy and motioned him to say hello.

"Yo!" Luffy greeted.

Uta than smacks him on top of his head.

"Why can't you just say hello like a normal human being!" Uta said annoyed.

But before luffy could say anything a slimy bullet was dogged. Luffy then looks to where the spit ball came from and saw a kid sitting on a rock with his arms crossed.

(I just realized if the doomslayer can breathe in space how come he can't breathe under water in ancient gods 1)

"Who are you?" Asked Uta

"That is going to be your new brother ace." Answered Garp.

As ace turned to leave luffy asked.

"Want to be friends?!" Luffy asked

Ace just turned to him and just walked off. As luffy was about to go after him Uta walks up and dragged him back to Garp. As they got to them Garp says.

"Ok brat your going to be living here for now on so see ya in a few months." Garp said as he walked away.

As Uta and luffy enter Dadan speaks

"Ok we are not friends so your going to have to fend for yourself ok!" Yelled Dadan.

"Ok." Luffy answered as he was going out the door.

"Where are you going luffy?" Asked Uta.

"To get some meat!" Luffy replied as he fully left.

Just as Dadan was about to speak she was cut off by Uta.

"Don't worry he will be fine. I have a feeling that soon the forest will fear him."

Luffy pov

As I entered the forest I noticed ace trying to follow me so I allowed him to. But why was he following me? I then walked deeper into the forest  I heard a noise. As I get closer to the noise I see a tiger. As I see the tiger I pull out the heavy cannon and attach the scope mod.

As I take aim I hear another noise but a lot more louder. As I take a defensive stance and look around I see a shadow. And then out of nowhere a huge white tiger jumps out at me. I quickly dogged and when I got to a stop I looked at the tiger.

(With out the sword or Zoro)

As I stand there I decide to switch to the micro rockets. I then fire a volley of rockets toward its head. The tiger quickly moved out of the way of the rockets and then runs at me. I quickly swap to the combat shotgun and put the sticky bomb mod on.

I then run and slide under the tiger and shoot at its back legs. I manage to blow the left leg off and expose the bone. As I get back up I see the tiger in pain and not moving. I take this opportunity to rush at its blown off leg and grab the exposed bone and rip it out with a sickening sound. As the tiger roared in pain I quickly grab onto it and climb towards the head. As I got to the head I then snapped the bone to get a sharp point and then stab it into its eye. As I get off the tiger I decided to punch it with what I call 'Blood Punch'. As red electricity flows as my punch lands. As I hit the tiger with a upper cut it's head explodes into a fine red mist, but a shockwave happens as I finish my punch. The shockwave uproots tens of trees. As the shockwave goes up to the clouds and clears the sky for nearly a hundred miles. The shockwave then goes to space and hits a planet destroying it. All of this happened in a single second.

As I lower my fist the headless tiger falls on the ground. I then think 'did I go to far with that punch. I was only using like 0.1% or less?"

I then grab some logs from the trees I uprooted with my punch. Then I grab the tiger and went back to dadans place.

Ace pov

I can't believe what I just saw. That dumbass just killed the king of the forest! The very tiger me and sabo have been fighting for years in a few seconds.

I should have him join me and sabo.

(Yea whooo another chapter done. I will see if I can make the next chapter tomorrow maybe today even. But I hope you liked this chapter and please comment on how I can improve the story)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

12.8K 486 16
"Forget about the past, just live in the present" "I'm trying..." ---------------------------------- One haunting accident brought her into another w...
45.5K 1K 34
[ON GOING!!] When the world's greatest swordsman's daughter falls in love with the Legendary Roronoa Zoro. ------- Photos aren't mine. I do not own a...
164K 3.2K 55
Hey guys! This is My first Onepiece fanfic. Well, I've been thinking of this fic for a long time and I think it's pretty cool so I decided to start t...
2.2K 70 11
Started: Aug 24, 2023- ? You are a strong young woman who ate a dog devil fruit and wants to travel the Grandline. Wanting adventure, looking for lov...