Together Till Eternity

By DiyaShah1

Hey guys!! This is my first ever story. Please support me till the end. Hope you enjoy it. ~Kiyaan Pratap Sin... More

•Kiyaan Pratap Singh & his family
•Sara Kapoor & her Family
•Other Cast-I
•Other Cast-II
•CHAPTER 1•
•CHAPTER 2•
•CHAPTER 3•
•CHAPTER 4•

• A GLIMPSE OF THEIR FAMILY •

510 30 0
By DiyaShah1

It was a beautiful morning in the city of Udaipur. The birds were chirping. The breeze was cool. The leaves of the plants were covered from the dew drops. It was having an serene environment.

Udaipur, formerly the capital of the Mewar Kingdom, is a city in the western Indian state of Rajasthan. Founded by Maharana Udai Singh II in 1559, it’s set around a series of artificial lakes and is known for its lavish royal residences. City Palace, overlooking Lake Pichola, is a monumental complex of 11 palaces, courtyards and gardens, famed for its intricate peacock mosaics.

There we can see a lavish house, oops a 'Mansion' to be precised, standing there in its glory. Any sane person can tell you that the people residing in that mansion is not some ordinary people, they are 'The Pratap Singhs'. And beside it there stood a mansion with same glory, where 'The Singhanias' resides.

*Imagine same mansion besides the one shown in above image and it's joined by a compound as shown in the image below*

The monarch of the Pratap Singh family and Singhania family which are Vijay Pratap Singh and Devendra Singhania respectively have together made these mansions with their hardwork, blood and sweat. Vijay Pratap Singh and Devendra Singhania are bestfriends since their school days. These bestfriends have together made their empire 'The S&P GROUP OF INDUSTRIES '. This legacy has passed on to their sons and grandsons.

Just like the senior pair, their wives, children and grandchildren too have a great bond with each other. For them the other mansion is just like their second home. As both mansions are made having a common compound it's very easy for one person to go from one home to another rather than exiting from one gate then entering another one. There's always love and warmth between both the families.

They are the wealthiest family in Rajasthan and comes in top 10 wealthier families in India. Their business which is S&P group of industries has spread wide across the world. This group consists many companies under it such as S&P hotels and chains, S&P Automobiles Co. Ltd. , S&P Textiles, and many more.

Let's see what's going in under The Pratap mansion. We can see a beautiful lady with an arti thaal (dish) on her hand offering prayers to the almighty Lord Krishna and his beloved Goddess Radhe (Radha).

The lady is none other than Padmini Rajendra Pratap Singh the elder daughter-in-law of family.

"Malti call all the Children down for breakfast and check if the breakfast table is set." Padmini informs a worker after her arti is done.
She goes in the kitchen once she gets a positive nod from the worker.

In the kitchen, two ladies are checking the dishes which are going to be serve as breakfast. They are none other than Priya Hriyansh Pratap Singh and Kajal Abhay Pratap Singh.

"Good Morning Priya and Kajal. Is everything ready for the breakfast?" asks Padmini as she enters the kitchen.

"Good morning Ma and yes everything is ready just need to set the table." Comes a reply from Priya.

"Oh ok."
"Kajal is everything arranged properly that we need to take to Kriya's house?"

"Uh-yes mom just sweets are left to be kept, Suresh (a worker) will load it in the car till we have our breakfast." Kajal replies while doing some touch-up in the packaging of sweets.

"Oh great come on let's have our breakfast. All must be waiting."

Padmini moves out by saying this followed by her both daughter-in-laws.

On the dining table, each member is sitting for the breakfast with Vijay Pratap Singh on the head chair. It's a rule to have breakfast together with the whole family. But there's a chair which is empty since 10 years. His absence is felt by some members while the rest doesn't care.

"Is he coming for the engagement ceremony Raj?" asks Vijay to his son Rajnath Pratap Singh.

"Not sure dad, he informed that he will try his best, but due to workload he may not come." answered Raj with a sad face while looking at his wife Karishma Rajnath Pratap Singh.

Vijay signed but next moment he fumed as he heard

"Even if he comes he will be indulged in either doing some work or reading books just the same way in childhood, as always like a nerd." Abhay Pratap Singh, younger son of Rajendra Pratap Singh, said funnily as he wanted to ease the environment.

"Keep your mouth shut Abhay. No need to criticize my son did you get that." roared Rajnath as he can't bear anyone speaking ill about his son.

By listening this those who were laughing at Abhay's comment also kept their mouth shut.

"It's been ages since we last saw him." said Ragini Pratap Singh as she was missing her favorite nephew who was very dear to her.

"Yes Mom even I don't remember when did we last saw kiyu bhai (brother)." replied Ahaana Pratap Singh as she drowns in some memories of their childhood.

The place felt the change of air as everybody went to past reminiscing their memories while some remembered the day which sent him away from them.

Soon they got up and went to check upon the arrangement for engagement ceremony. Wait engagement!? Yes you heard it right. Tonight Ahaan Pratap Singh is going to be engaged with his lady love Kriya Ahuja

_______________________________________

Mumbai (formerly called Bombay) is a densely populated city on India’s west coast. A financial center, it's India's largest city. On the Mumbai Harbour waterfront stands the iconic Gateway of India stone arch, built by the British Raj in 1924. Offshore, nearby Elephanta Island holds ancient cave temples dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva. The city's also famous as the heart of the Bollywood film industry.

Kapoor Mansion,
10th Road,
Juhu Scheme,
Mumbai, 40049

Here in Mumbai we can see a mansion where the passersby just wanna have a glimpse of the people residing there. Yess it's Kapoor Mansion of the famous 'Kapoors'.

Kapoors are famous across the world. Abhiraj Kapoor the head of the family had started KAPOOR GROUPOFINDUSTRIES. By his passion and hardwork he has made such an huge empire that the family comes under The top 5 wealthiest people in India. The legacy is carried forward by his sons and now passed on to his grandsons.

While peeping inside the mansion we can clearly understand that a serious conversation is going on. Let's hear what they are discussing.

"Is it necessary for him to go there?" came a worried voice which is of none other than Bhavika Dev Kapoor who is extremely worried for him.

"We can't stop him always from visiting his home. He needs to fight against his demons." said Dev Kapoor who is also sad that his champ needs to go back even though he assured that he will come back in few days.

"Yes Bhavi he needs to fight his demons and show others that who he is." came a determined voice from Madhuri Manish Kapoor who is ready to support him in his decisions.

"And now he even has his biggest supporter with him who will never leave his side no matter what." exclaims Yuvraj Kapoor with affection in his eyes for him and his supporter.

Bhavika sighed as she knows that he  needs to go there and also his supporter is there as a shield in front of him.

"Okay as you'll say, but the day I hear that he is not comfortable between them, he has to return back here." said Bhavika with an fire in her eyes.

Bhavika is not the one who usually gets angry on someone. But if the matter is related to her children then she can burn the person alive whoever cause them harm. Well mothers we say. A mother may be a calm and soft person in front of her children, bur won't dare anyone to touch their hair. She will always be there as a shield in front of them to protect her offsprings.

"As you say." replied Dev.

While everybody sighed as they know her overprotective nature towards all the Children.

After having their breakfast, they went to their respective works and assured their wives of arriving early at home before he departs from here.

_______________________________________

Author's Note

Here comes a glimpse of both the families!!

Who is he ?

Why are the Kapoors so worried ?

Who is his supporter ?

What had happened at that day ?

To know all the answers wait for the upcoming chapters.

I hope you'll liked the chapter!!

Please let me know if you liked this chapter through comments and vote for this chapter🙏

Have a great day ahead !)

~ Diya Shah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 14.7K 42
I looked at his eyes and put up a strong face. His eyes bore into mine as much as mine into his. It was like he could read my mind and reach out to m...
37.8K 2.5K 23
Book cover edited by Graceee ✨️ As I enter in my room I saw my babies are sleeping together in my bed. Then I realized may be I should give a chance...
3.5M 198K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
98.8K 3.9K 31
"Biwi, biwi lagti hai yeh meri. Aur kuch sunna hai?" ***** "Jab biwi nahi thi tab itna farq parra tha ab to biwi ho" ****** " tumhara hi hu , andar b...