VJoy short stories

By redlabel_07

Just a few short stories~~~ Short story More

On
Rainy
Day
On Rainy Day guitar ver
Goodbye Hello!
Kind
Mysterious Neighbour and Piano
Again
Odd eyes
Cursed Princes and Vampires
Fate

Again 2

68 7 0
By redlabel_07

Jimin looks at his sister who is busy studying her mission. Her recent mission. After Taehyung dead she turns into a workaholic. She keeps accepting the task, finishing it, and repeating it. Jimin doesn't even remember when is the last time Soyoung smiled. After that day his sister totally changes. She is not the stubborn as the previous time even though she turns an obedient girl but she never is the old her again. Not just that, she even moves to the Taehyung office and lets everything inside the office remain

"sister!! I'll bring your lunch" Jimin slowly open the door, even though he knows that her sister wouldn't be mad but still he needs to make sure that she is okay.

"Thank you oppa" Sooyoung raspy voice successfully catch Jimin's attention. He quickly approaches Sooyoung who is still focusing on the monitor. He even put his hand on Sooyoung's forehead to check her body and yup she is burning

"Yak!! you are burning. We need to go to the health center first" Jimin pull Sooyoung's chair but Sooyoug refuse to move

"Oppa, I'll get better after I get my sleep so don't worry. Besides, I still have tons of jobs to do" Sooyoung pointed at the file on the table.

"Oh, God... Taehyung please give me some strength" Jimin mumbled before deciding to carry Sooyoung. Sooyoung seems a bit shocked at first and makes her link her hands to Jimin's neck.

"I bet Taehyung will do the same if he's here because your health is his priority and I'll do the same as him" Sooyoung can hear Jimin's words clearly and she feels safe. Her brother's warm body makes her want to sleep and she feels safe.

"Oppa, I'm sleepy" Sooyoung mumbles but Jimin can't hear her because he is busy running to the health center with Sooyoung in his arms.

"Please! She needs help!" Jimin's voice successfully catches the doctors' and nurses' attention in the blink of his eyes. They start to check Sooyoung's condition. Jimin never sees Sooyoung like this. Her pale face makes him scared to death.

"Taehyung please..."

"Taehyung please don't take my sister with you yet" Jimin mumbles silently. Hoping that his best friend is here.

'Code Black!'

'Code Black!'

Jimin freeze.

He is very sure that only both of them are the black code agents so who is the alarm referring too

"Sooyoung!!" Jimin quickly opens the curtains and he is shocked.

Because the nurse just finished inserting the infusion into his sister's hand

"She's fine. So you don't need to worry about her. She just lacks rest and nutrition, and after a few days, she will be better again" The doctor's explanation makes Jimin feel better until his head suddenly remembers the code black alarm.

"If my sister is not in critical condition then the alarm refers to who?" Jimin asks the doctor and nurses who seem clueless too

"INCOMING!!!!" The medical assistant's voice catches their attention including Jimin's.

He cannot believe what he sees on the stretcher.

"Taehyung..." Quickly Jimin follows the medical assistant who is pushing the stretcher to the operation room.

He can see clearly that the person is Taehyung. He seems like he is in a coma and receiving treatment for a long time.

"What is his name?" Jimin asked the medical assistant who will follow the others inside

"Kim Taehyung, black code agent" The answer is simple and short but almost makes Jimin lose his balance

He wipes his tears and quickly runs to the health center back. He needs to inform Sooyoung, Sooyoung will be extremely happy when she knows about this. Knowing the fact that her lover is alive.

Jimin pulled the chair beside Sooyoung's bed. She already moved to the VIP room that is provided to black code agents only.

"Oppa, thank you" Jimin feels his heart sink when Sooyoung is flashing a weak smile at him

"Sooyoung-a, I have good news for you," Jimin said while holding Sooyoung's hand. The young lady just smile and waited for her brother's next words.

"Taehyung is alive. I meet him just now" Sooyoung smile slowly faded. She seems to disbelieve and tears slowly start flowing from her eyes.

"A-are you serious oppa" Jimin wipes Sooyoung's tears and nods.

"He is alive but he is in a coma. I guess he is having another surgery right now" Sooyoung already flipped her blanket and was ready to jump from the bed but Jimin is faster than her. He is holding Sooyoung's hands and looks her straight in the eyes.

"He will be extremely sad if he looks at your condition like this" Sooyoung know what Jimin is trying to tell her and she is not denying him. Slowly she lies down back.

"Even if you looking for him right now. You cannot meet him right away. Take a good rest first and we will meet him together later" Jimin words make Sooyoung feel at ease and slowly fall asleep without knowing that Jimin is trying his best to not sob beside her.

"Live happily my princess. You deserve the world and more" Jimin kissed Sooyoung's head before leaving the room.

3 days later

Soooyoung is getting better and today will be the last day she stays at the health center. She is so excited to visit Taehyung but at the same time, she is scared that he doesn't wanna meet her anymore.

"Sooyoung-a have you finished already?" Jimin asked while looking at Sooyoung who is standing beside the bed. She is wearing casual clothes who is very different from Jimin who is wearing his brown suit. Well, he is a black code agent so he doesn't need to follow the rules too much.

"yup" Sooyoung smiled and lowered her head

"Hey, are you alright?" Jimin asked Sooyoung who is clenching the beg holder

"I-I don't think Taehyung wants to see me anymore oppa" Sooyoung looked at Jimin with her teary eyes.

"Don't say like that, trust me he misses you so much. More than you imagined" Jimin cupped Sooyoung's face and wiped her tears using his thumbs.

"Oppa, if I can't meet him, I really hope that I can see him from the door. I need to make sure that he is alive after all. I need to confirm it by myself" Sooyoung is smiling between her tears.

Jimin never sees this side of his sister. She looks so mature and calm.

"Let's go and meet him." Jimin takes the ba from Sooyoung and holds Sooyoung's hand. Both of them walked to Taehyung's room together.

Sooyoung can see clearly Taehyung's name on the door and on the small see-through glass. She can see Taehyung is inside and he is enjoying his lunch alone. She doesn't even realize that the tears escape from her eyes.

"Let's go" Jimin slowly pull Sooyoung hand

"It's okay oppa. I think seeing him from here is already enough for me" Sooyoung wiped the tears. She never feels this euphoric feeling just looking at Taehyung.

"Trust me. He misses you too. Please don't repeat the same mistake Sooyoung-a" Jimin is persuading Sooyoung.

"Oppa, he is alive is more than enough for me"

Without the sibling realizes, Taehyung is looking at them. Deep down inside he really hopes that Sooyoung wants to meet him at least once. He wishes that he can embrace her for once. Telling her everything that he wants. He misses her to death but seeing her from here is more than enough for him. Looking that she is standing there makes him feel at ease already.

Suddenly their eyes meet. Sooyoung who is having a small bickering with her brother stops talking. Taehyung seems a bit surprised when their eyes meet. He even quickly focuses on his food. He knows that he shouldn't stare at her but he cannot control himself anymore. He was even a bit shocked when he woke up from the coma. He is sleeping for 10 months.

"Sooyoung-a are you alright?" Jimin asked and look in the same direction as Sooyoung. He knows that both of them just looking at each other just by their body gestures.

"Go Sooyoung, he is waiting for you" Jimin patted Sooyoung back a few times before leaving the area. He has an incoming mission so he needs to leave as soon as possible. Sooyoung takes a deep breath before slowly twisting the door knop.

"H-Hi" Sooyoung even stuttered while walking to Taehyung's bed.

"Hello" Taehyung answers but his eyes still focus on the plate. He is too scared to look her straight in the eyes.

"How's your condition?" Sooyoung asked after sitting on the chair beside the bed

"Much better" Taehyung smiled at Sooyoung

Sooyoung swears that she misses that smile so much and looking at the smile again makes her feel at peace.

Suddenly, Taehyung eyes lock on Sooyoung's hand, he seems to admire her hand for a while before his pupils widen.

"What happened to you?!!" Taehyung holding Sooyoung's hand that have the infuse scar

"Are you hurt? Did somebody hurt you? Did the mission make you sick? Did the boss give you a lot of jobs?" Taehyung has his never-ending questions and again Sooyoung doesn't even realize that she is crying

"So-Sorry Sooyoung. I'm really sorry." Taehyung cupped Sooyoung's face. He quickly wiped the tears

"Ta-Taehyung" Taehyung focus on Sooyoung

"Why? Did someone hurt you?" Taehyung asks with his soft tone of voice

"Taehyung-a saranghae!" Sooyoung softly link her arm to Taehyung's neck and sobbed on his shoulder

"I-I miss y-you so much hiks!"

"I'm s-scared that hiks! that you gonna leave me hiks!"

"I'm here already" Taehyung gently caresses Sooyoung's back to calm her.

"I won't leave you anymore"

"and I love you too Sooyoung" Taehyung kiss her shoulder. Her sobbing sound so sad but at least Taehyung know that she is happy right now.

They stay in that position for a while until Sooyoung stop sobbing and end up sleep on his shoulder. Taehyung who can feel her steady breath realise that she is in her deep slumber.
Carefully he placed her beside him and end up sleeping together. Pulling her closer and smell her special scent

Daisy

He loves her scent so much and he never get enough of it. Taehyung kissed her head. Taehyung keep on staring on Sooyoung who is in a deep slumber. Her steady breath, her scent, her present make him try his best to not close his eyes again. His hand moves to caress Sooyoung's head carefully but his movement make Sooyoung snuggle closer to him. Her head under his chin. Her steady breath hits Taehyung's neck, her hand wraps on his body. Taehyung smile and hug her back and slowly fall into his deep slumber.

Jimin see everything. Every single things. How both of them share an awkward situation until end sleeping together. He see everything, how they fall in love again, the matured version of them connected again. He misses this moments so much. He is the witness since the beginning and see them together again make him feel at ease.

A month later

Sooyoung cannot hide her smile anymore when she sees a man with his grey suit is sitting alone at the cafe with a cup of hot chocolate. She fasten her pace and give a back hug to him, wrapping her hands on his neck and both of them end up chuckles before he kiss her arm who is still wrapping around his neck

"Hi baby" Taehyung's greeting make her smile

"Hi love" Sooyoung kiss Taehyung cheeks before sits beside him.

"Let me order your lunch first" Taehyung kiss her head and let the woman enjoy his hot chocolate that have a few marshmallow on it.

"He is the top agents but his drink is like a child" Sooyoung pouting but still enjoy the hot chocolate. Her pupils widen after taste the hot chocolate. She never expect that hot chocolate with marshmallows will taste this good.

Sooyoung even finished Taehyung drink. Taehyung back with a tray filled with their lunch. He remember everything about her including her lunch menu.

"Did you finished my drink?" Taehyung glance at her and she just make a peace sign without guilty.

"It taste sooooo good and I can't stop myself" Sooyoung with her shining eyes when she tell something nice always be his favourite.

"Really?" Sooyoung nodded cutely while waiting for Taehyung who is serving her lunch.

"Thank you!" Sooyoung cannot hide her excitement. All of her favourite food is there and the plus point is she is eating with her husband make it perfect.

"Enjoy" Sooyoung start to enjoy her lunch happily.

The other agents?

They just can see the couple. If you think women won't flirt with Taehyung then you are wrong. A few women agents even try to flirt with him when he is eating with his wife right now. Usually, Taehyung will ignore it but Sooyoung has rare ways to handle this problem.

Suddenly she stands up. Her patient has reached the limit

"Why babe" Taehyung asked when Sooyoung started walking beside him. He gives her some space.

Taehyung pulled her hand and she end up sitting on his laps. He don't mind and other seem quiet surprise.

"Sit her and just enjoy your lunch my dear" Taehyung whispered and link his hand on her waist he even kiss her head and let her enjoy his food.

"I'm tired!" Suddenly Jimin sit on Sooyoung seat and Sooyoung still remain on Taehyung's laps.

"Can I eat this?" Jimin asked her sister and after his sister nodded. He quickly enjoy his sister lunch. Even Taehyung and Sooyoung cannot take their eyes of from him. Jimin seems so starving.

"Bro, are you sure you are not coming back from the jungle or desert?" Jimin heard it but he ignore them. As much as he wants to blame the company but he can't.

"He just tired, disappointed and mad babe" Sooyoung answered for Jimin.

"Oh-okayh" Taehyung tighten his hand on her waist.

"Did they flirt with you again?" Jimin asked Taehyung after finished her sister food.

"You got the answer already" Taehyung pointed at Sooyoung who start to snuggle on his chest.

"He's hot and I'm not blaming him" Sooyoung smirk and peck Taehyung's neck.

"Eww, why I'm here!!" Jimin leave the couple and he can hear the couple giggling.

What both of them don't know is Jimin hiding his smile. He's happy that they got their happy ending back.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 65.3K 25
๐—” short story where taehyung's innocence challenges jungkook's self control. [ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡แดกแดสŸา“ แด€แดœ ] โ– ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด โ– ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ โ– ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ...
3.8K 186 6
Just a short story for my soulmate.
80.9K 3.5K 25
Only fools fall for you, only fools do what I do.
12.2K 468 12
A short taekook fluffy story โœจ