After transmigrating into doo...

pttcch tarafından

穿成末世炮灰后我跟反派HE了 / After transmigrating into doomsday cannon fodder, I had sex with the villain Author 对游绝 Afte... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140

Chapter 58

355 4 2
pttcch tarafından

Chapter 58

    Xie Tingzhou used the cooperation of the three of them to act out a play, deceiving Zhan Yuanmiao who had lost his past, and then mobilized all his abilities to prepare for a fatal blow to him.

    The already gray sky became even darker because of the invocation of the elements of the supernatural being.

    The unusual climate made Ni Shuishui look up at the purple lightning that was as thick as a bucket hanging under the clouds. The surrounding lightning was still gathering and growing toward the purple lightning. She followed the purple lightning and looked at Xie Tingzhou who was manipulating all this.

    what do you want! !

    asshole! ! !

    Ni Shuishui turned around and pointed at Hawaii, telling him to let go of Zhan Yuanmiao immediately! immediately! immediately! !

    But Hawaii turned his head to avoid her gaze. He trapped Zhan Yuanmiao in mid-air and blocked the space, just to prevent Ni Shuishui from protecting Zhan Yuanmiao.

    Because no matter how tenacious she is, she can't jump up to a height of ten meters out of thin air, nor can she move freely in the air like them.

    Ni Shuishui pointed at Hawaii, her eyes turned red with anger!

    If she had known this earlier, she should have let him die among the zombies! !

    She has never been superior to him because of Hawaii's attention, and she has never done anything to hurt him. Knowing that he lacks the process of growing up, she also asked Zhan Yuanmiao to be more tolerant of him! But this kind of tolerant person actually joined forces with outsiders to hurt her most important person!

    When the positions are opposite, you can fight with Zhan Yuanmiao, or even fight to the death, but how can you lie to him with my safety with outsiders! you do! What's the difference between you doing this and killing me?

    Ni Shuishui knelt down in front of Zhan Yuanmiao, weeping for her incompetence.

    Why do you have to hurt Zhan Yuanmiao? I can appease him, I can appease him obviously!

    People who are not of my race will have a different heart; people who are not of my race will be punished even if they are far away, right?

    When Ni Shuishui was crying, she found a dagger not far away. This discovery made her calm down instantly. She went to pick it up and saw the black line on her arm. She didn't know whether it was infected by Zhan Yuanmiao or the previous virus had come back. Anyway, it's all good, the infection is good.

    She cut herself at the position below the black line, and turned to look at Xie Tingzhou behind her while holding the blood-dripping dagger.

    She said that she would let the person who hurt Zhan Yuanmiao be buried with him. I dislike Zhan Yuanmiao being infected by the virus, and I want to get rid of him wholeheartedly, completely ignoring his emotional changes, regardless of whether his consciousness is clear or not, do you feel that you are great for doing this?

    Then you also come to infect me and let me become a "great man" like you.

    Ni Shuishui clenched the dagger indifferently and rushed towards Xie Tingzhou. She had to kill him before he released his power!

    Xie Tingzhou, who had seen her skills before, was on guard. Before she rushed over, he moved to another position and told her while concentrating his abilities: "Ni Shuishui, don't be stupid! He is a zombie, don't you know what a zombie is? Today If he bites you, he will eat you tomorrow!"

    Ni Shuishui stretched out his arms, revealing the black lines on his arms.

    Why don't I know what a zombie is? Zhan Yuanmiao is a human being, and I am a human being; Zhan Yuanmiao is a zombie, so I become a zombie.

    If you think it's not good, then kill me too, if you don't kill me, I will definitely kill you.

    Zhan Yuanmiao, who was imprisoned in the space, had been stripped of consciousness by anger when he saw her crying. He struggled to get out despite the silver thread trapped in his flesh, but he couldn't.

    On the ground, Xie Tingzhou was a little annoyed by Ni Shuishui's pressing and deadly moves, so he had to use a little ability to restrict Ni Shuishui's actions.

    A pinch of lightning fell on Ni Shuishui, instantly making her incapacitated.

    Seeing him attacking Ni Shuishui, Hawaii was so angry! He chose to cooperate with him because he was Brother Shui Shui, but he actually moved Shui Shui!

    Zhan Yuanmiao was also blown up. He seized Hawaii's mental slack, tore open the closed space in one fell swoop, condensed the nearby wind blade into a huge cross cut, and urged it to kill Xie Tingzhou with all his strength.

    Can't bear it, can't bear this thing touching his food!

    Ni Shuishui raised his head from the numbness, seeing that Xie Tingzhou's hand was about to fall, he rushed towards him recklessly.

    That lightning bolt must not come down! !

    But at the moment she knocked Xie Tingzhou away, the cross slash formed by the wind blade was too fast to be retracted in time, and it slashed hard on Ni Shuishui's shoulder. The wind blade embedded in the bone marrow severed the large blood vessel, and the blood flow|squirted|jetted into the air and landed rapidly, forming a dazzling bright red on the gray ground.

    Ni Shuishui's brain went blank for a moment due to the severe pain, and then issued a first-level emergency response, mobilizing all the cells that could be mobilized to repair the wound.

    The excessive amount of bleeding made Ni Shuishui lose the strength to stand up. She looked up at Zhan Yuanmiao who had broken free from the shackles of the silver thread, looked at his quivering pupils, moved the corners of her mouth with difficulty, and wanted to tell him that she was fine, do not worry. However, she still couldn't make a sound.

    She stopped looking at those sad and frightened eyes, and turned to look at his blood-stained body strangled by silver wire. Zhan Yuanmiao's wounds are not less than hers at this time, and Ni Shuishui feels as if his heart is pierced no matter where he looks at him.

    He has been protecting her since she came to this time and space, and has been protecting her all the time, but what trouble has she caused him.

    Without her, he would not be infected by the virus, nor would he be besieged by these people.

    This person who cared so deeply when he saw her jumping from upstairs, how sad must he be when he saw that he accidentally injured her?

    Don't be afraid.

    Ni Shuishui stretched out his hand towards Zhan Yuanmiao, but Zhan Yuanmiao backed away.

    He raised his palm, and his eyes were full of blood, it was from Shuishui, and it was all from Ni Shuishui.

    Zhan Yuanmiao had a splitting headache, he felt his head was going to split open, it wasn't like this, it shouldn't be like this! He grabbed his disobedient head and beat it vigorously, and when he saw Ni Shuishui lying in a pool of blood with his head bowed, he completely discarded the regained consciousness and left here directly on Tafeng.

    The last order he gave himself was to leave.

    leave here!

    On the other side, Hawaii and Xie Tingzhou, Ni Shuishui, who turned into a blood man in an instant and then fell into a pool of blood, couldn't move as if his acupuncture points had been tapped.

    If Shui Shui is dead, what's the point of fighting between them?

    Hawaii's mind was confused, he didn't dare to take a second look at Ni Shuishui, and chased after Zhan Yuanmiao as if evading, telling himself that it was Zhan Yuanmiao who killed Shuishui, it was Zhan Yuanmiao who killed Shuishui, it was Zhan Yuanmiao!

    Ni Shuishui looked at Zhan Yuanmiao who was going away, and struggled to get up from the ground.

    You left me behind, bastard, what are you running.

    Xie Tingzhou came back to his senses, looked at Ni Shuishui who got up from the pool of blood and wanted to chase Zhan Yuanmiao, endured his grief, stepped forward and knocked her out, and reached out to catch her bleeding body.

    Ni Shuishui is enough.

    He knew that she didn't bump into him to save himself, but to save Zhan Yuanmiao.

    At that time, she blocked it for Zhan Yuanmiao.

    From the beginning to the end, she ignored him.

    Ni Shuishui's body was already dealing with the new zombie virus, and at the same time it allocated enough resources for Ni Shuishui to attack Xie Tingzhou, but at such a busy time, his body suddenly lost blood. This is the same as soldiers who suddenly fell into a trap during the war and died in large numbers, making her healing ability almost zero, and the brain and heart can only stop the bleeding first, and at least keep the living conditions of the main body.

    Hawaii can't catch up with Zhan Yuanmiao. He, who lost Zhan Yuanmiao, returned to the starting point in a daze, the surroundings were empty, Shui Shui and those people were gone, only the bright red blood pool on the ground was extremely red.

    Hawaii walked in front of the blood that hadn't completely coagulated, and suddenly squatted down and cried like a child.

    He really never thought that he would harm Shuishui like this. He might have considered his own safety and wanted to take the opportunity to get rid of Zhan Yuanmiao, but Shuishui said no and he didn't plan to touch Zhan Yuanmiao. It was Zhan Yuanmiao who suddenly bit Shuishui's neck, he wanted to kill Shuishui! Let him know that Zhan Yuanmiao is actually uncontrollable.

    Even if Zhan Yuanmiao doesn't kill Shuishui all at once, he will eventually kill Shuishui. Because every time he bites Shuishui, Shuishui will be infected once, and the cells in his body will also be replaced once, so Shuishui will leave him soon after going down.

    He just didn't want Shui Shui to die, how did he hurt her?

    Hawaii curled up next to the blood, buried his face in his arms and remained still for a long time.

    All abilities are dispelled.

    The rhubarb in the distance ran over with Xiaohuang in its mouth, put Xiaohuang on the ground, lowered its head to sniff Ni Shuishui's blood, and whimpered. After sobbing, it didn't care about Hawaii, picked up Xiao Huang and chased in the direction Xie Tingzhou left.

    Soon, it also left here.

    ·

    Everyone seemed to think that Ni Shuishui would die, including Qin Rubing and the others.

    Because Ni Shuishui was in a coma for two days and two nights and did not wake up, and the deep bone wound on his shoulder showed no sign of improvement. If you don't look carefully, you can't even feel the ups and downs of her breathing.

    Zhao Chiyu didn't know what happened after he was knocked unconscious by Ni Shuishui. When he woke up, he saw that Ni Shuishui was covered in blood and was dying.     In the whole team, except for Xie Tingzhou, he is the one who loves Ni Shuishui the most. But no matter how hard he tried, it was useless, the blood was stopped by the body itself, and he had used all the medicines that should be used, but the wound still showed no sign of improvement. Moreover, black blood vessels appeared on Ni Shuisai's hands, which were spreading up inch by inch every day.     If she doesn't wake up, none of them can save her.     The atmosphere in the team these days was very dull, not only because of Ni Shuishui who was unconscious, but also because of Xie Tingzhou who didn't say a word.

    Zhu Wei and Chen Xingmin didn't dare to touch bad luck, so they honestly became dumb for four or five days.

    Just when they thought that Ni Shuishui would turn into a vegetative state or that the zombies would sleep forever, she suddenly woke up.

    It was the evening of the sixth day.

    Ni Shuishui opened her eyes in the strange car, looked at the low roof, and recalled the memory before she fell into a coma, then she shifted her gaze and landed on Xie Tingzhou who was guarding her by the side.

    He was dozing off, his eyes were black and blue, his brows were furrowed, and his face was full of exhaustion.

    But in the blink of an eye, he woke up with a nod of his head. Woke up and pinched the bridge of his nose, intending to check Ni Shuishui's life status. In the past few days, Ni Shuishui's heartbeat and breathing were very weak, as if it would stop at any time, which made him dare not take half a step away.

    I didn't want him to meet Ni Shuishui's eyes as soon as he raised his head.

    Clear as a cold spring, without sorrow or joy.

    "Shui Shui, you...you're awake!" Xie Tingzhou's voice was very hoarse, lower than a duck's voice, and it felt like he was the one who had been in a coma for six days.

    He hurriedly called Zhao Chiyu, and after some examinations, Zhao Chiyu confirmed that her wound had improved, and her heartbeat and pulse were stronger than before!

    Now everyone is very happy, Ni Shuishui is fine, brother Zhou will not be dead, so they dare to speak!

    The only one who didn't have a smile on his face was Ni Shuishui.

    She wanted to sit up, but was stopped by Zhao Chiyu on the way, before Zhao Chiyu said that she was injured and could not move around, he was defeated by Ni Shuishui's still eyes, and timidly withdrew his hand.

    Ni Shuishui sat up on her own, and didn't care who changed her clothes. She moved the seat to a place near the car window and sat down, quietly watching the outside environment.

    A large piece of golden rice field is unharvested, with the hot wind surging like waves.

    Looking at the architectural style of the buildings in the distance, it seemed to be in the countryside, but she couldn't find any signs or promotional posters identifying the place names.

    How long has she been in a coma?

    Is Zhan Yuanmiao okay?

    The author has something to say: double update 7,000 words, make up for yesterday's update.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

27.9K 335 14
Typhoon, heavy rain, extreme cold, extreme heat, hail, heavy fog, extreme night... all kinds of natural disasters swept across.   After lingering for...
3.3K 367 11
Jennie Kim is an infamous CEO in Seoul books. People say they are better to face their fate than meeting with her. Her cold attitude made her complex...
2.4M 140K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
109K 2.6K 69
Author: Yang Sheng put pen to paper Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-11-04 Latest: Chapter 69 is the end chapter, I Lu Yao wo...