Laurel St Love

De amoouur_t

They say the projects is the worst place to find love.. but is that really true? #1 urban 06/19/22. #1 hood 0... Mais

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
NOT AN UPDATE
NEW BOOK ALERT 🚨
051
052
053
054
055

029

8.3K 288 59
De amoouur_t

Diamontè POV
The next day..
Miami, Florida.

I woke up to the sound of Ari and Tuson fussing.

We didn't do too much yesterday all we did was go to the mall something slight for our first day.

Aubrey spent the night with us she didn't want to deal with Ace and Breon I guess.

It's still blow my mind that I booked a BNB right across the street from his house.

Like maybe the universe wants us together or something, not going to happen again tho.

"Tuson what do you want?" Ari yelled.

"I'm just asking like what you cooking for breakfast babe?" Tuson asked causing Ari to laugh.

"I'm not your babe." She said chuckling.

"Now MOVEEEE move." Ari said sounding like Teyana Taylor on that Madea Movie.

Aubrey was next to me sleep, I missed my bestie so glad I met her.

"Stop staring at me I know I'm cute but you don't have to stare." Aubrey said.

"Girl how you know- I can hear and sense when people looking at me in my sleep." She said cutting me off.

"Oh wow." I said.

"What we doing today girls." Tuson said as he busted in my room door.

"Tuson it's too early for this." I said.

"Oh shut up." He said.

"My grandparents will be over here late on I need everybody to act like they got some decorum because my paw paw will let y'all know about y'all self if you ain't know." I said

"Mr King don't play." Aubrey said.

"Oh I know her paw paw done fussed us out a couple of times." Tuson said.

"I don't play with that man." He added.

"Nobody do." I said chuckling.

"You know Mrs. Tasha was supposed to come see us too she gone be shocked when she find out all she gotta do is cross a street." Aubrey said.

"Wait so I'm beginning to understand what's going on here. One of her lil ex boo's is friends with you or something?" Tuson asked.

"Yes him and my brother are like brothers so her ex Breon is also my brother." Aubrey said.

"So was this a serious ex or just some playful stuff?" Tuson asked.

"Oh real serious." Aubrey said.

"Aubrey." I said hitting her.

"Oh you trying to hide it from me." Tuson said holding his chest.

"It's not that Tuson I just don't want to think or talk about it." I said grabbing my toothbrush.

"Well you know y'all gone have to see each other atleast one time of this trip." Aubrey said.

"Not really." I said.

"Be real." She said.

"I'm finna go on the porch and get some fresh air I don't have time for an unwanted conversation." I said.

"Oh ma'am don't even." Aubrey said before I walked out the room.

I saw Ari flat ironing her hair while she was on the phone with her boo Mario.

They're such a cute couple.

I then stepped outside on the porch.

-

B3 POV
Saturday April 15th, 2022.
Miami, Florida.

I was playing some music lowly as I ate my food.

Ace was in the guest room sleep as usual, he wake up everyday around twelve or one PM.

Aubrey was across the street I knew she wasn't going to spend the night at my house once she seen Tae.

I don't blame her, I mean that's her bestfriend.

I get lonely sometimes just living in this house alone with nobody to live in it with me. Ace asked to move in but nah he already getting on my nerves he gots to go.

Mrs.Tasha and pops supposed to be coming over here in a few literally in about an hour I'm already knowing they going to try to cook a big dinner tonight and make all of us come together.

I'm not looking forward to it cause it's literally going to be so awkward especially because that's the first time me and Tae will be in a room together in three years.

"Man." I said lowly.

"What you sad about." Ace said walking down the hall way.

"You excited about this week." Ace said.

"No, not at all." I said.

"Aw cause your ex right across the street and you so scary to go talk to her." He said.

"What's there to say?" I asked.

"Well how about you start with Hey, Hello, how you been." He said.

"Nah." I said.

"She don't like me anymore which is completely understandable after what I did I can't dwell on the past I have to move on." I said shrugging.

"What happened to that one girl you was talking to like a couple months ago?" He asked.

"I don't dwell on the past." I said.

"Yeah okay." He said chuckling.

"So what's the vibes cuh?" He asked.

"I don't know man, the beach definitely going to be packed today we can go to there later if you want to." I said.

"Yeah I'ma text Aubrey and let her know that's the moves." He said smirking.

He up to something.

"Wait I thought it was just finna be us two?" I asked.

"The more the merrier cuh." He said.

"Yeah nah I'm not going." I said.

"Mmcht c'mon cuhs you acting like a female." He said.

"And just for that I am going don't ever play with me cuh." I said.

"Yeah Three B be my cuz you know the vibes." He said making me laugh.

My phone dinged indicating I got a message.

iMessage

Twin sis 💕
Wyo 4?

Me
Who taught you this
Language?

Twin sis 💕
The streets.

Me
😂 what you want cuh?

Twin sis 💕
What's the vibes looking like today 4?

Me
I guess we goin to the beach.

Twin sis 💕
Lock that, I love you cuh stay up.

Me
Alright now Ma'am/ sir.

iMessage

Grandma 💕
Hey baby, I'm not going to be over until later on tonight to cook us a big family dinner go and let everybody know.

Me
Okay, see you when you get here ❤️

I knew it, this is finna be something. I gotta prepare myself for this all day.

"Aubrey said her and the gang going to the beach." Ace said smirking.

"Man whatever y'all planned this whole thing out anyways." I said.

"B3 you already said you was going it's too late to back out cuh." Ace said.

"Better late than never." I said.

"C'mon cuhs y'all haven't talked or seen each other in three years she is not still mad over something that you did when you was twenty you twenty three now cuhs." He said.

"You right I guess." I said.

"Relax, what's the worst that can happen." Ace said

Yeah what's the worst...

4 for 4 call me lil Wendy's 😁

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

260K 6.1K 37
"I aint think this love shit was real till I met you, this shit was unintentional" TOXIC BEWAREEEEEE!
442K 12.5K 40
"she tell me fuck you I hate you then I love you"
229K 7.4K 63
𝗦𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗦𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 ~𝗡𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗡𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗡𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆...
336K 7.6K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .⛓️