Impact sense

Autorstwa Clutchassassin

In a world filled with superheroes and villains, Eptosi, an orphan who lost his parents at birth, embarks on... Więcej

Season 1 : Hell games : Chapter 1 : Prologue
Season 1: Hell games: Chapter 2: Class
Season 1: Hell games: Chapter 3: Like brothers
Season 1: Hell games: Chapter 4: Dicou vs Lisa
Season 1: Hell games: Chapter 5: This is my family
Season 1: Hell games: Chapter 6: Molungé
Season 1: Hell Games: Chapter 8: Practical classes (2)
Season 1: Hell Games: Chapter 9 Molungé (2)

Season 1: Hell Games: Chapter 7: Practical classes (1)

2 0 0
Autorstwa Clutchassassin

" Eptosi Agnes," [Output: Elemental: Air impact.] "

" Ron Clark, [Mind: Only: Calculation] "

" Juan Garcia, [Body: Senses: Strengthened hearing.] "

" Janna Hall, [Output: Magic: Light.] "

" Alexis Jones, [Weapon: Projection:Infinity bullet.] "

" Zoë Martin, [Weapon: Normal: Sky Lance] "

" James Miller, [Creature: living: cheetah.] "

" Dicou Muharib, [Effect: Physical: Double hit.] "

" Tia Rodriguez, [Creature: Mythical: Salamander.] "

" Andrew Thomas, [Output: Elemental: Lightning hit] "

" Gwen Walker, [Output:Elemental: Water healing.]"

" Sophia White, [Body: Full: Superstrength.] "

We all presented ourselves and our power.

" I'm planning to make three groups of four students. The teams will be balanced from their power position. " Ms. Taylor muttered. Power positions are mostly used in hero guilds. They travel in a group for missions every time, so positions are needed for strategy. The top 100 heroes in the world almost don't use it because they are so powerful.

" Juan, Gwen, and Ron will be supporters. "

" Janna, Tia, and Alexis will be the long-range fighters. "

" Zoe, Andrew, and Eptosi will be mid-range fighters. "

" James, Sophia, and Dicou will be the close-range fighters." She stuttered. She told them their position, and now it was their teams. "

" Juan, Tia, Eptosi, and Sophia will be on team 1."

" Gwen, Janna, Andrew, and Dicou will be on team 2. "

" Ron, Alexis, Zoe, and James will be on team 3." She finished making the teams.

" There are 32 students in your grade. Eight teams of four students each will compete in a tournament. There will be a teacher as a coach for each team. I will be coaching team 1. " She said A moment later, there were two other teachers in our practice room. A man in his thirties wearing glasses and a woman of the same age stood next to her. But not as beautiful.

***-

Every team was in their respective practice rooms, planning how to compete in the team matches.

" Tell me who's gonna be captain?" Ms. Taylor asked.

" I want to be captain. "Tia replied.

" I will be captain. " Eptosi murmured. Suddenly, they all looked at me, surprised. I sighed and explained.

" Maybe you guys know each other from last year, but Alexis and Dicou are my childhood friends, so I know how they will operate. "He explained.

" Alexis may be lazy, but he is brilliant at commanding and making strategies, and his power is troublesome."

"Dicou is strong, and you can never win in,a one-on-one physical fight against him." I said. They would be impossible to handle if I didn't lead the team.

'We're the weakest class out of three, you know.' Sophia muttered. It was true; they were clearly the weakest among the three.

"We've lost two years in a row." Juan nodded. Always with a stoic face.

" This year will be different." He said with confidence.

" Why? "Tia asked. She didn't know why he was so confident

" Because I, Alexis, and Dicou will be fighting." He responded.

" What bullshit are you saying? The other teams beat you without even flinching. " Tia called me out. She wasn't sure if he was confident or completely dumb.

" Why don't you all fight against me, and if I win, I'm gonna be captain. " He suggested

"You're overestimating yourself a bit too much, aren't you?" Sophia asked arrogantly. She couldn't believe that she had been disrespected.

If you take back what you just said, I might not burn you to a crisp. "Tia muttered. She too thought Eptosi was too confident.

"Can we do it? "Miss Taylor" He asked. He was not sure if she would agree.

" Sure. " She replied. She was curious why Eptosi was so confident. She already knew about all the students' powers except Eptosi, Alexis, and Dicou. All the other pupils' data could already be seen because of last year. There is a middle school and a high school at the school. But they weren't in middle school, so she couldn't see what they were capable of.

***

Juan, Tia, and Sophia were already in their positions. Miss Taylor gazed at us and began the countdown.

" 3, 2, 1, go "

>Whoosh<

Sophia rushed at me. Coming at me, confidence was written on her face.

When I use my powers, I will explain how I did it." Eptosi inquired. His use of them without explanation would result in them asking him for information over and over again.

>Bang<

Sophia was surprised. She rushed at him with all her might, but he blocked it with his arm as if nothing had happened.

" With my power, I can create, enhance, and weaken impacts. I just reduced the impact that your punch made. " He murmured. That was why close-range fighters were at a big disadvantage against him. He was able to weaken every physical attack. Due to Dicou's troublesome power, he had to find another method of defeating him.

Sophia continued hitting him but couldn't do any damage. She was well-versed in martial arts, but he was way better than her. He blocked all her hits with ease. It was like he didn't really put any effort into it.

" Time to hit back," He murmured. He just wanted to see how strong her average hit was. Now that I had figured it out, it was time to counterattack.

>Bang<

He punched her in the face. He could clearly see just how shocked she was because my hit was strong enough to send her flying.

Now she was on the defensive. She kept trying to block his attacks, but it was futile.

' I would be beaten right now if I didn't have super strength. ' She thought. He was so confident that she could see why he wanted to fight the two of them.

Suddenly, a burst of flames came to Eptosi. It wasn't strong, but it came as a surprise nonetheless.

" Told you that I would burn you to a crisp. " Tia chuckled. She was shocked to see Sophia at a disadvantage like that. Therefore, she decided to sneak one up on him.

" [Impact wall.] " He muttered. An invisible wall suddenly appeared in front of him and stopped all the flames that came at him.

" How is that possible?" Tia shouted, surprised. She couldn't believe that he had blocked her attack.

" I can create impacts with the force of the wind. To make one, I create a collision between two wind forces traveling in opposite directions. If the forces are equally strong, the impact will be balanced and will result in a sturdy balanced surface without one wind force pushing the other one away. " Eptosi explained. He could see that even Miss. Taylor had a shocked expression on her face.

" It took me more than 5 years to learn this." Eptosi sighed. It was true. The difficulty was not making a balanced impact but maintaining it. Let the collision begin, but do not let it finish. He had had this idea since he was ten years old. Over four years were spent maintaining and keeping his impact, while the process of balancing the impact took him a year. But now he had full control of it.

Eptosi rushed at her. However, Tia was always fending him off with her fire. Every time he ran at her, she would use her power to push him away while Sophia came at him.

'Time to finish it. ' Eptosi was fed up with it. He knew that if he kept fighting like that, it would be a battle of stamina.

>Bang<

Sophia finally hit him on the head. She had a smile on her face, but that didn't last long. She saw that Eptosi grabbed her right arm and didn't feel the punch on his head.

Eptosi clenched his fist ready for an attack as he muttered.

" [Grand impact] "

>Bang!<

Sophia flew away.

Fortunately, Miss. Taylor caught her. She was astonished that Eptosi injured Sophia while her power was activated.

'He's very strong for his age.' She thought. Nobody of his age could knock someone with [Body: Full: Super Strength] unconscious with one hit like that.

Now she was curious how Eptosi would defeat Tia.

" You're really strong, Eptosi, but you can't approach me. "Tia murmured. She knew it would be over if he approached her. Nevertheless, as long as she could keep him within a certain distance, she would win.

" Do I? "Eptosi asked grinningly. He aimed his hand at her as he murmured.

" [Impact burst] "

Suddenly, Tia felt something like an air cannon coming at her. She tried to defend herself with fire but it was too strong.

>Whoosh<

>Bang<

Tia's body banged against the wall. She felt pain all over her body and fell unconscious.

" And how did you do that?" Miss. Taylor asked curiously. She wanted to know how he did it.

"Too tired to explain that, and you must already know, right?" Eptosi sighed. He wasn't so tired but wanted to explain it when the two girls woke up.

'Those two must have finished it too, right? ' He thought. They shared the same plan to become captain of their team.

***

In another room, you could see two injured people lying down. In addition, a blonde boy was blowing the smoke from his guns while sitting.

" Seems like I'm going to be the captain." Alexis muttered. He just beat Zoe and James to a pulp.

"Congratulations, Alexis. You will be the captain of team 3." The staff member said. The ease with which he defeated his opponents surprised him.

***

One boy was standing in a fighting pose with two students on the ground.

"He really managed to do it." Their teacher stuttered. He saw how Dicou defeated the other students. Dicou was a close-range fighter who faced both mid-range and long-range enemies. Despite this disadvantage, he still managed to win the fight.

" They also must have done it. " Dicou sighed. Still itching for another battle.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

770K 35.7K 87
Champion City, one of the greatest hotspots for superheroes and supervillains ever since thirty years ago, when super-powered individuals started to...
32.1K 2.5K 42
The world has changed-forever. Still adjusting to their new lives, our heroes will have to uncover a dark conspiracy lurking in the shadows. ...
8.2K 807 32
THIS BOOK TAKES PLACE AFTER 'BLOG OF A TEENAGE SUPERHERO'. You don't have to read that book first to understand the events that unfold in this one, b...
349 29 10
Super-Heroes, are individuals with super-powers that fight for the sake of the people and the justice, but what anyone doesn't talks about them is de...