The White Dragon Emperor of K...

By WLiquidGaming

Y/N and Issei Hyoudou are twin brothers and they both attend Kuoh Academy while Issei is a part of the Perver... More

Bio
Harem
Attending Kuoh/The Girls on the Bridge
Harem Part 2
The Date/Awakening
The New Devils Meets the ORC/Truth Revealed
Meeting the Nun/Storming the Fallen's Base/Saving 3 Sisters
The ORC Vs The SC/The Familiar Forest
Harem Part 3
Meeting a Maid and a Phenex/Becoming a True Dragon
Training with the ORC/The 1st Confession
The Rating Game/Issei gets a girlfriend
OC Bio/The 2 Other Heavenly Dragon Emperors
The Transfer Students/Kiba's Past
Meet the Exorcist/Revealing the Dragon Emperors
Stopping a War/Meeting the 2 Other Dragon Emperors
Pool Day/Y/N And Issei Meets Azazel
Harem Part 4
The Demon King Visits/The Dragon Emperors Meets
Open House/Parents' Day
The Little Cross-dressing Vampire/Everyone Meets Gasper
What Weapon? (Not a Chapter)
Meeting the Archangels/Beginning of the Leaders' Summit
Harem Part 5
The Leaders' Summit/Dealing With a Weakling
Clash Of the Heavenly Dragons/Alliance Formed
Summer Break!/Let's Go To The Underworld!

Young Devils Gather/Training Time

3.4K 46 23
By WLiquidGaming

Scene: Gremory Family Manor
"We see the ORC as they were all standing in front of the Gremory family manor as the others (except those who knew) were surprised to see the place where Rias had lived in before."
Issei: *surprised to see the large mansion* Whoa!
Xenovia: So this is Buchou's...
Asia: ... family home.
"Grayfia then opens the doors to the manor as she bows to Rias and the others."
Rias: *to Grayfia* I'm home.
Grayfia: *bowing* Welcome home, Milady and her peerage.
Y/N: *looks at Grayfia with a smile on his face as this caused her to gain one as well* Good to see you again, Grayfia-chan.
Grayfia: *to Y/N, smiling* It's good to see you again as well, Y/N-sama. *goes towards Y/N and kisses him on his lips*
Y/N: 'Heh, looks like she definitely missed me a whole lot.'
Albion: [It has been a while, since she has saw you, so I think that this is natural.]
Y/N: [I guess your right, pal. But, if it was the other way around, I would've non-stopped kissed her, because my Dragon instincts keep on telling me to show my love to her, which I am showing in more ways than one.]
Albion: [That I agree on and can see with my own eyes as well. Well, if you need me, I'll just be here talking with Ddraig. Talk to you later, Partner.]
Y/N: [Talk to you later, bud.] *looking at his girls as they all were smiling while chatting with one another* 'I can tell that this summer break will definitely be a very interesting one.'

Scene Change: Inside the Gremory Family Manor
"We see Y/N and the others as they were following Grayfia who was leading them to where Rias' parents were as a bunch of butlers and were all bowing down to them, with the maids all looking at the White Dragon Emperor with very visible blushes on their faces when they saw Y/N's face. Y/N reacted to this with a sweat drop as he knew that even if he wanted to turn his charms off he couldn't do anything about it."
Y/N: *sighs as he had a sweat dropped expression* 'Curse you stupid charms...'
Issei: *sees the maids reaction as he also had a sweat drop expression* 'Man, Aniki just can't catch a break from his charms attracting girls left and right...'
Asia: I-I'm so nervous!
Issei: I feel like we really don't belong here.
Y/N: 'Well, we aren't use to this kind of lifestyle, so in a way, we really don't belong here.'
"Then a young boy with red hair came running towards them or rather running towards Rias."
Red Haired Boy: *running towards Rias* Rias-nee-sama! Welcome home! *hugs Rias when he was close to her*
Rias: *smiles at the young boy*I'm home, Milicas! You've grown so big since I last saw you.
Issei: *to Rias* Um, Buchou. Who is he? Your younger brother?
Rias: No, he isn't my younger brother. This is my big brother Sirzechs Lucifer-sama's son.
Asia: So he is your nephew?
Rias: Yes, he is.
Y/N: I guess that's why I saw a lot of resemblances from Sirzechs-nii.
Rias: *to Milicas* You should introduce yourself to them.
Milicas: Okay! *to Y/N and the others* I am Milicas Gremory. Nice to meet you.
Asia: He's so cute!
Kaguya: I just want to squeeze him in a hug!
Xenovia: That makes him a genuine prince, huh?
Issei: Yeah. Wait, so then who is Sirzechs-sama's wife?
Y/N: Who knows, maybe we'll find out later.
"Milicas then saw Y/N as he recognized him as the person who saved his aunt from Riser as his eyes widened, then turned into stars."
Milicas: *to Y/N with stars in his eyes* You're Hyoudou Y/N-san, right?! The White Dragon Emperor and the person who saved my aunt from Riser?!
Y/N: Heh, guess, you must've watched the Rating Game against Riser with your father, then? *Milicas nods happily*
Milicas: Yes! And the moment when you summoned your Balance Breaker to fight against him was really awesome to see!
Issei: *to Y/N as he was chuckling a little* Guess you got yourself a fan, Aniki.
Milicas: Speaking of your Balance Breaker, can I see it?! Please?! Please?!
Rias: *looks at Y/N as she sighs at what Milicas was doing* You don't mind showing him, right, Love?
Y/N: *nods* Yeah, I don't mind at all. *summons his Divine Dividing wings* Divine Dividing! *his Divine Dividing wings appeared* Ready, Partner?
Albion: {Always, Partner.}
Y/N: Then, let's go! Balance Break! *gets clad in his Balance Breaker*

Albion: <Vanishing Dragon. Balance... Breaker!>

"Y/N got clad in his Balance Breaker as he stroke his signature pose as this caused Milicas to celebrate seeing the Balance Breaker of the White Dragon Emperor again as the butler and maids that were there were surprised to see him easily pull off his Balance Breaker. Y/N then looks at Milicas, who was celebrating seeing the Balance Breaker."
Y/N: *to Milicas* I take it that you like how my Balance Breaker looks like, eh, Milicas-kun?
Milicas: *nods* Yes! It just looks so awesome! Especially, when you and the Red Dragon Emperor both stand side by side with each other while the both of you are in your Balance Breakers!
Y/N: *exits out of his Balance Breaker as he de-summons his Divine Dividing* Maybe we can show you that next time, Milicas-kun.
Grayfia: Yes, Y/N-sama is right you know, Milicas-sama. Now, everyone, please enter. *some of the butlers opened the door to the dining room as they all went inside of it with Milicas running into the room*
Milicas: *to person inside of the living room* Rias-nee-sama has come home!
Lady inside of the room: Now, now. have you forgotten your manners?
"When Y/N and the others entered the room they all saw Milicas hugging a woman with flaxen colored hair and violet eyes."
Y/N: 'Her aura feels very similar to Rias'...'
Issei: 'Such a pretty person. Is she Buchou's older sister?'
Asia: *to Rias* Hey, Buchou. *she looks at her* Who is the person that Milicas-san is hugging? Is she your older sister?
Rias: Close actually, she is my Mother, Venelana Gremory.
Issei: *surprised* Wh-What?!
Xenovia: *surprised as well* Sh-She's Buchou's Mother?!
Akeno: *to Venelana* It's been a long time, Venelana-sama. *bows to her as Y/N and the others bowed to her as well.

Venelana: I am glad you look well. It is nice to meet all of you newcomers. I am Rias' Mother, Venelana Gremory.
Issei: 'Buchou's Mother, I can't believe that she's her Mother, because she looks so young.'
Venelana: *sees Y/N as when she saw his face, she blushes lightly, but quickly hid it* You must be Hyoudou Y/N-san. And the person next to must be Hyoudou Issei-san, your brother.
Y/N: *nods* Yes, I am. It is very nice to finally meet the Mother of Rias.
Issei: Huh? But, uh, how do you know who we are?
Venelana: I would never miss something as important as my daughter's first ever Rating Game. I am her mother, after all.
Issei: Then, you must've been in the VIP booth that was mentioned to us that where Sirzechs-sama was.
Venelana: *nods* Yes, I was.
Issei: We're very sorry for causing you trouble during that time.
Venelana: *giggles at Issei's reaction* Do not worry yourself. That taught my husband, who forced Zechs-chan to approve of that a valuable lesson: Never pick a fiance without considering your daughter's feelings first.
Rias: *blushes at what Venelana said* Mother!
Venelana: Now, let us sit down for dinner. Rias, show everyone the way.
Rias: *sighs* Yes.
Venelana: 'I can get to know my daughters' boyfriend over dinner and he might also become my boyfriend as well in due time.'

Scene Change: Dining Room
"We see Y/N and the others as they were sitting at the dining table in the dining room with Zeoticus, Venelana and Milicas eating their dinner."
Zeoticus: *to the ORC* Everyone, please think of this place as your own home.
Issei: 'There's a lot of delicious food here, but if I just stuff my face, I feel like I'll just embarrass Aniki and buchou.' *sees Gasper, struggling to eat* Gasper? What's wrong?
Gasper: I'm so nervous eating in such a large room that I can't taste anything!
Issei: 'I guess, Gasper is still uncomfortable with people other than us.'
"Y/N then looks at Issei and saw that he started to eat as he was struggling a little and so was Asia, he thought of helping them, but he saw them enjoying eating their food, so he let it slide. Then, he looked over to Koneko and saw that she hasn't even touched her food yet. Koneko's eyes met with Y/N's as she flinches and looks away as this caused him to worry for Koneko."
Y/N: *looking at Koneko, worriedly* 'Koneko-chan...'
Zeoticus: *to Y/N and Issei* By the way, Hyoudou Y/N-kun, Hyoudou Issei-kun.
Issei: Uh, yes?
Zeoticus: How are your parents?
Issei: Oh, they are doing well thanks to you.
Y/N: Yes, they were really happy with the house's remodeling.
Zeoticus: Well, I wished to prepare a large castle, but...
Y/N and Issei: Wait, hold on, a castle?!
Rias: *to Zeoticus* Father, we cannot force our culture onto others.
Zeoticus: At the very least, I wished to give you fifty young maids.
Issei: Maids?! You were planning on giving us f-fifty young maids?!
Y/N: I that's kinda a little too much... besides, I only need one maid and that's Grayfia-chan. *Grayfia blushes when she heard that as a small smile formed on her face while Venelana pouted a little in jealousy at that, but she quickly hid it*
Zeoticus: That was what I was told by my daughter as well, since Grayfia is one of the mates of the White Dragon Emperor, I'm sending her to live their with all of you in the human world.
Issei: R-Really? 'I guess, now, Grayfia-san can truly be with Aniki everyday, just like his other mates.'
Zeoticus: *to Y/N* Also, Hyoudou Y/N-kun.
Y/N: *looks at him* Yes?
Zeoticus: From now on, you may address me as "Father." *Rias blushes at what her father said, then she blushes more when she heard her boyfriend's response*
Y/N: Oh, uh, sure, I can do that. I've been mostly referring to Sirzechs-sama as Nii-san or Zechs-nii as he wanted me to call him that, so I think that it would also be fair if I called you Father.
Zeoticus: Haha! Splendid! Then, maybe it won't be long before I get a grandchild from you and Rias.
Rias: *to her father as she was blushing very deeply* Father!
Venelana: *to Zeoticus* Dear, you are being far too hasty. There is an order that must be followed. 'Also, because I don't want Y/N-kun to refer to me as Mother, I want him to call me Vene-chan.'
Rias: *stands up as she was blushing very deeply* Goodness! Father! Mother! *leaves the dining room*
Issei: *to Y/N* Aren't you going to go after her, Aniki?
Y/N: I'll go to her later, for now, let her cool off. She has a lot of things on her mind right now.
Issei: *nods* Okay, Aniki, I trust your judgement.
Y/N: 'What worries me right now is Koneko-chan and the way she's been acting since earlier. I'll visit Rias after I finish eating dinner.'

Scene Change: Guest Room
"We see Y/N as he was laying on his bed as he was thinking about what was happening to him these past few days."
Y/N: 'I wonder what are these sudden dreams of me and the girls and the sudden sexual urges that I'm getting?'
Albion: [I think that I can help with that, Partner.]
Y/N: [Albion? What's up with me then? And what is causing me to suddenly get these things?]
Albion: [Well, to tell you the truth, I've been wanting to tell you this for a few days now, but I wasn't able to tell you because you have been busy with many things. But, getting back to the topic at hand, the reason as to why you're suddenly experiencing those things is because, Dragon mating season is coming up in a few months and since your 60% Dragon and 40% Devil, you are also a part of that mating season cycle.]
Y/N: [R-Really? Damn! Then, that's why I've been experiencing those things!]
Albion: [Yes, Partner, but since you will be a part of the mating season cycle, you need to tell your mates about this, since this also involves them, especially the alpha of your Harem, which is Rias Gremory.]
Y/N: [It also involves the girls? Why are they involved in this as well, Partner?]
Albion: [Well, it's mostly because, the mating season, is the time that us Dragons mark our mate/mates. And during the process that you marked them, that indicates that they are yours and yours alone and no other guy can try to take them from you, if they try to do so, your Dragon instincts will most likely cause you to go after them and rip them limb from limb.]
Y/N: [D-Damn, the girls are also involved in this as well? And I have to mark them during it too? This is a lot to take in.]
Albion: [Also, let me tell you this, Partner. Once you are in heat during the Dragon mating season, your primal instincts will take you over and you will mate with your mates. So, the more you try to hold it back during the cycle, then it would cause you to lose control of your body and your primal instincts will mate with every woman that you see.]
Y/N: [Fuck! This just got a whole lot worse!]
Albion: [I'm sorry for that, Partner, but this is one of the downsides of being a Dragon or a half-Dragon in your case.]
Y/N: [It's fine, Albion. It isn't your fault. This was my choice to make and I don't regret making that choice. I'm going to have to see this choice through. I'll just tell the girls when we get back to the human world. I don't want to distract them from the training that Azazel planned for us. I'll also suppress my urges to the best that I can until the mating season comes. I'll also not think about this for now, I'm still a little worried for Koneko-chan and the way she was acting. It looks like she doesn't like her other half, just like Akeno...] *hears knocking at his door as he answers it* Oh. Yes?
"The door opens and was revealed that Asia, Raynare, Kalawarner, Mittelt, Xenovia, Kaguya and Chika were the ones who knocked on his door."
Xenovia: *to Y/N* Well...
Asia: Um, Darling.
Y/N: Oh. Hey, girls, what's wrong?
Raynare: Well, the rooms that we were staying at were very big and we kinda...
Kalawarner: ...felt very uncomfortable being in a large room all alone.
Mittelt: Especially, since we got used to sleeping with you and the other girls.
Kaguya: So, we came here, met up with each other on the way and...
Chika: ...we all decided that we wanted to sleep with our boyfriend, since being with you helps us feel more comfortable in more ways than one.
Y/N: I see. Well, I was having a little hard time in finding a way to sleep, since I'm also not used to a room this big. And sleeping in a room without you girls by my side feels so wrong.
Mittelt: Then that means that we can...
Y/N: Sleep with me in this room? Yes, it does.
"The girls celebrated when they heard their lover also wants to sleep in the room with them as well. Y/N then positioned himself in the middle of the bed as his girlfriends all went towards him and went to their own positions as well and they all embraced him."
Y/N: By the way, how's Gasper doing?
Asia: Oh, I went to check on him earlier and I saw him and he told me that he was going to sleep with Issei-san, Kiba-san and Miyuki-san.
Y/N: So, they're having a boys only sleepover tonight, eh? I'm happy that they're getting along well. 'Though, I wished that they invited me to the sleepover as well.'
Xenovia: Well, the real training starts tomorrow. It's still early, but we should probably sleep now.
Asia: Yes, I agree.
Y/N: We'll be needing a lot of energy for tomorrow, so, let's get all of the energy that we can. Goodnight, girls.
Asia, Raynare, Kalawarner, Mittelt, Xenovia, Kaguya and Chika: Right! Goodnight, Darling/Honey/Babe/Sweetie.
"They then went to sleep as they were embracing one another with smiles on their faces."

Scene Change: Zeoticus and Venelana's Room
"We see Rias in her parents room as she was talking to them about something, while also drinking tea."
Zeoticus: *to Rias* Sirzechs is busy preparing to welcome an important guest and is unable to stop by.
Rias: Brother seems busy, as usual.
Zeoticus: It looks like Governor Azazel is helping out quite a lot.
Venelana: The governor of the fallen angels taking care of you kids... Until recently, I thought that it would never have imagined that.
Rias: *to Venelana* He's just an odd person.

Scene Change: Koneko's Room
"Meanwhile, we pan to Koneko who was in her room as she was doing push-ups and pushing herself to her limits as a rook."

Scene Change: Backyard of the Gremory Family Manor (Morning)
"We see the ORC and Azazel as they were all in the backyard of the Gremory family manor."
Azazel: All right! Looks like everyone's here! I created a training regimen for twenty human world days.
Issei: We're going to train for twenty days?!
Azazel: *to Issei* Issei, let's start with you.
"Tannin flew down from above as they saw him land behind Azazel."
Issei: Wait, Tannin?! What's he doing here?!
Azazel: He's here, because he'll be your personal trainer.
Issei: Huh?!
Tannin: This is my first time training someone who wields Ddraig.
Azazel: *to Issei* I want to see how long you can hold your Balance Breaker and the max amount of Boosts you can acquire while using your Balance Breaker. Your brother, doesn't need anymore training since he has fully mastered his powers, so he'll be helping you and also the others during training. Well, work hard, and try not to die.
Issei: You say that now, but don't try to do anything dumb to the others' training, otherwise you'll be having a meeting with two pissed Dragon Emperors. *Azazel gulps, when he saw Issei's eyes glowed green for a moment as he knew that he was very serious with what he said* I can't believe that he even convinced Tannin to do this. *his Boosted Gear appeared*
Ddraig: {Don't worry, Partner. I'll help you during this training as well. I want to see you succeed and surpass your predecessors, so don't let me down, Partner.}
Issei: *to Ddraig* Of course, I won't let you down, Ddraig. After all, I still have my dream that I want to achieve with my brother.
Ddraig: {That's the spirit, Partner! Now, let's do this!}
Issei: Right! Balance Breaker!
Ddraig: <Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker!>

Ddraig: <Jet!>
"Issei's dragon wings appeared on his back as he then flew up next to Tannin."
Y/N: *his Divine Dividing wings appeared on his back* Today and tomorrow, I'll be helping you train, Issei. Then, after that I'll help train the others.
Issei: *nods* Got it, Aniki.
Tannin: I can't wait to train with the wielders of my old friends. This is going to be exciting.
Albion: {Believe me, Tannin, it definitely will be.}
Y/N: *flies up next to Issei and Tannin, then he faces the others* I'll see you guys when it's your turn for me to help in training.
Rias: *to Issei* Issei, train hard. Don't let Ddraig, Albion, Tannin and Love's training go to waste.
Issei: You got it, Buchou.
Rias: *to Y/N* Keep a good eye on him, Love and stay safe out there.
Y/N: Don't worry, my little cherry, I will. Well, see you!
"Y/N, Issei and Tannin then flew away from the Gremory family manor as Azazel told the others about their training regimen and what they need to improve on."

Scene Change: Mountains
"We see the three as they were still flying in the air."
Issei: *to Tannin* So, where will we be training at, Tannin?
Tannin: In the Dragon mountains. That way, you can be one with your Dragon side.
Y/N: Huh, cool. I get to see other Dragons.
Tannin: *to Y/N* By the way, White Dragon Emperor. *he looks at him* I'm told by Sirzechs and Azazel that you had been turned into a Devil-Dragon hybrid by Albion, right?
Y/N: *nods* Yes, I have, but it's more of 60% Dragon and 40% Devil.
Tannin: So you're more of a Dragon than a Devil, right?
Y/N: *nods* Yep and that's why I was able to use the elements that Albion had and also wield the power of the Flames of Supremacy.
Tannin: Just from hearing that I am even more excited to train with you, White Dragon Emperor.
Y/N: The feeling's mutual, Tannin. It's my and Issei's first time to get to train with a Dragon other than Ddraig and Albion, so this is a new achievement for us.
Tannin: Haha! You two are really like Ddraig and Albion back when they were still alive. I can see why you two became their wielders. They both saw a part of themselves within you two and I can also see that.
Y/N: I think that I can see the mountain.
Issei: Me too.
Tannin: White Dragon Emperor, Red Dragon Emperor, welcome to the Dragon mountains. Where us Dragons live in.
"They then reached their destination as the brothers saw different kinds of Dragons. They then saw a large red dragon flying towards them as they stopped as the dragon talked to Tannin."
Dragon/???: *to Tannin* It's good to see that your back, Sensei.
Tannin: Ah, Drago! Good to see you again as well. *to Y/N and Issei* White Dragon Emperor, Red Dragon Emperor, this is Drago or more known as Dragonoid, the Dragon of Fire. He is a student of mine.

Dragonoid: *to Y/N and Issei* Hello, current wielders of Ddraig-sama and Albion-sama. As you heard from Tannin-sensei, I am Drago or Dragonoid the Dragon of Fire. It's nice to meet the two of you.
Issei: It's nice to meet you too, Dragonoid.
Y/N: Yes, it's nice to meet you as well.
Dragonoid: Please, just call me Drago. I much rather prefer that, than being called Dragonoid.
Issei: Then, you can refer to me as Issei.
Y/N: And you can call me, Y/N, but if you're uncomfortable with just calling us by our first names, then you can use honorifics.
Dragonoid: Then, I'll refer to you two as Y/N-sama and Issei-sama.
Y/N: Very well, if that's what your comfortable with.
Dragonoid: *to Tannin* I take it that these two are who we're going to train?
Tannin: No, just the Red Dragon Emperor. The White Dragon Emperor is very powerful already and he needs very little training because of how powerful he is. And I speak from experience since I actually got to fight against him, but it was a short battle. Even though it was short, it was intense and I can feel his potential through that battle.
Dragonoid: I see. If it's coming from Tannin-sensei, then I believe his word.
Ddraig: {I'll also be helping you with training Issei. I'll help to the best that I can.}
Dragonoid: Okay, also it's good to hear your voice, Ddraig-sama.
Ddraig: {It's also good to hear your voice again, young Drago.}
Tannin: *to Dragonoid* I just had an idea. How about you and the Red Dragon Emperor do a little bit of a spar as to see how to do his training.
Dragonoid: I like that idea, Sensei. I'll get to see how he fights and also develop a training regimen for him.
Tannin: *to Y/N* If you want to you can also join them in the spar.
Y/N: No thanks. I think that I'll let Issei handle this one on his own as to help him fight against opponents by himself.
Tannin: *nods in understanding* I see. I would've done that in order for him to learn how to do that as well.
Y/N: Guess great minds really do think alike.
Tannin: *lightly chuckles* I guess your right about that one, White Dragon Emperor.
"Issei and Dragonoid then went in front of each other as they backed away a few feet from one another as they both then took their fighting stances."
Dragonoid: *to Issei* Hit me with your best shot and don't hold back.
Issei: I was about to say the same thing to you, since even though this is a spar match, I also want to see how you fight. And also, if you and I hold back, then we wouldn't get any stronger.
Dragonoid: I like your determination, Red Dragon Emperor, Issei-sama.
Issei: You can thank my brother for that and also for training and helping me to become this strong.
Dragonoid: Let's not delay this any further. Now, Red Dragon Emperor, Issei-sama, are you ready?!
Issei: Yeah! You bet I am!
Dragonoid: Then, let's start this spar match! *roars and flies towards Issei*
Issei: Couldn't agree more! *activates the boosters on his Balance Breaker as he sped off towards Dragonoid as he reeled back his right arm*
"When the two were close to each other they were close to each other they unleashed their attacks as Y/N and Tannin who were watching them knew that this match was definitely going to be a very interesting one."

Timeskip brought to you by

Scene Change: Dragon Mountains
"It was now the last day of training and we see that Y/N had returned back to the Dragon Mountains with Tannin as they were watching Issei and Dragonoid train with one another."
Y/N: *to Tannin* Issei, really improved a lot thanks to his training with Drago.
Tannin: *nods* That he has, but it's mostly because of the training that you gave him that caused him to get this powerful. I've heard from Drago that whenever they would stop training and just hangout during the night, he would always be told stories about you from your brother.
Y/N: Really? *Tannin nods*
Tannin: Yes, your brother really looks up to you and in a way, I guess he wants to someday become as powerful as you and stand as an equal to you.
Y/N: I already considered him an equal to me. No matter what other people think or say, to me, my brother has always been equal with me and that won't ever change.
Tannin: You really care for your brother, huh, White Dragon Emperor?
Y/N: *nods and smiles* Of course, besides my parents, my aunt and my Grandma he's the only family that I have left and I want nothing but the best for him.
Tannin: You really are just like Albion in a way, Hyoudou Y/N. From how he cares for Ddraig to the things that you and him both think of.
Albion: {Well, what do you expect, Tannin? Me and Ddraig would often choose wielders that had semblance to us in a way.}
Tannin: Yes, I have seen and met some of them, but I'm happy that you and Ddraig both chose your current wielders, because like you two, they're brothers till the end.
Albion: {Damn right, they are.}
"They then saw Issei send a nasty right hook towards Dragonoid, then he follows that up with a heavy right uppercut, then a roundhouse kick that made Dragonoid skid a few meters away."
Dragonoid: *to Issei* That was a great combo of hits, Issei-sama, but this training match is over! *prepares his final attack*
Issei: Yeah, it is over! *Ddraig started to Boost his power to it's limit as he outstretched his left arm towards Dragonoid*
Ddraig: <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!> <Boost!>
Dragonoid: Fire Blast!
Issei: Take this! Dragon Shot!
"Dragonoid then sent his attack towards Issei as Issei sent his Dragon shot towards Dragonoid. Issei's Dragon shot penetrated through Dragonoid's attack as it turned into a large beam that hit Dragonoid and caused an explosion. The smoke around the battlefield then started to disappear as Issei was seen on the ground panting as he was out of his Balance Breaker, but with his Boosted Gear still out and we see Dragonoid as he was on the ground as well, but he was laying down as the force and power behind Issei's Dragon shot caused Dragonoid to gain some wounds and a few scratches on him as he was looking at Issei with a proud look in his eyes."
Dragonoid: *to Issei, proudly* You have done well after the training that you had to go through this two weeks, I can proudly say that you have become more stronger and powerful and also gained more stamina in your body.
Issei: *to Dragonoid, while smiling and panting* It's all thanks to you, Ddraig, Albion, Tannin-sama and Aniki, Drago. Without you guys *pants* I would've never become this strong and powerful. *pants*
Dragonoid: This is also your determination and iron will paying off as well, Issei-sama. Don't just thank me, Ddraig-sama, Albion-sama, Tannin-sensei and Y/N-sama, you should also give yourself some credit, since you are also putting in effort to become more stronger.
Issei: Yes, I should have, but it's also thanks to you guys that I have become this strong, so still, thanks.
Ddraig: *to Issei* {You have certain made a lot of people here proud of you, Partner. Dragonoid, Tannin, Albion, your brother and also me. You have become very powerful and I can't be anymore happier and prouder for you, Partner.}
Issei: Thanks, Ddraig. If it wasn't for your and Albion's support, Tannin-sama and Drago's teachings and also Aniki pushing me to become stronger, I wouldn't have gotten this powerful. *pants and falls on his knees, before he laid down on the ground* Man, I'm so tired...
Y/N: *flies towards them with Tannin* That was a great fight you two.
Tannin: I agree.
Y/N: *to Issei* Issei, from how much you've gotten stronger from the training that you had to endure these past two weeks, I can proudly and confidently say that, you are definitely almost close to becoming as strong as me in the future. And, I couldn't be anymore prouder of you, bro.
Issei: Thanks, Aniki. If it wasn't for you and the others, I wouldn't have gotten this strong and powerful. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you all of you.
Y/N: It's no problem at all, bro. After all, that's what brothers do. Help each other, if needed or not. Now, rest up, bro, you and Drago both earned it.
Issei: *pants* Thanks, bro. I'm just going to lie down here until I regained my strength.
Y/N: Sure, bro and when you regained your strength, I'll help you into the tent that I'd set up and I'll also cook some dinner for us.
Issei: Okay, sounds good, Aniki.
Y/N: *to Tannin and Dragonoid* You guys are welcome to join us if you two want to.
Tannin: As I'd appreciate the gesture, I must leave in a few, because I still have to train the pawn of the Sitri heiress.
Y/N: Oh, yeah, your also training Saji alongside, Drago who's training Issei.
Tannin: *nods* That's right.
Y/N: *to Dragonoid* What about you, Drago?
Dragonoid: As much as I'd like to, I must first treat my wounds before my mate sees this and goes on a rampage.
Y/N: *nods in understanding* I get that. Tiamat was actually like that, when I accidentally hurt myself back when I was training to learn how to do my Lightning Blade move.
Tannin: *to Y/N and Issei* Well, it's almost time for me to meet with the pawn of the Sitri heiress, so I must go. Stay safe you two and if trouble comes, don't hesitate to call me and/or Dragonoid.
Y/N: *nods* Sure, Tannin, we'll see you again tomorrow.
Issei: See you, Tannin-sama.
"Tannin then flies away and leaves as he had to go and train with Saji. Dragonoid also bid his goodbyes to the Hyoudou brothers before he also left. After a few minutes of resting, Issei regained his strength as he went to the tent that Y/N set up for them as Y/N then started to cook their dinner."
Issei: So, Aniki, what's for dinner, tonight?
Y/N: It's a good thing that you asked, since with some help from Tannin and Albion, I was able to find some edible ingredients, so tonight we'll be having mushroom stew.
Issei: Oh, nice! I've been living off some fruits and vegetables that I found around the place and some of the food that Drago brings me from time to time. So, how are the others' training?
Y/N: They're doing well, well at least some of them. Kiba and Miyuki are both being trained by one of Sirzechs' knight, Xenovia's being trained by Gabriel, Kaguya and Chika are being trained by Lord Michael himself, Akeno is being trained by one of Azazel's Cadres, Gasper is doing some training to get rid of his shyness which had improved by a lot, but he still tends to get shy with other people. Meanwhile, Asia-chan is in a forest, where she has been learning to heal people from a distance.
Issei: That does sound like Gasper. But, what about Koneko-chan?
Y/N: She's training on improving her strength as a rook, so she's in one of the Devil gyms that the Gremory family owns.
Issei: Okay, but what about Raynare, Kalawarner and Mittelt and also Buchou?
Y/N: Well, the fallen angel sisters are being trained by their father himself, so yeah, that's what's happening to their training. And as for Rias, well, Azazel told her that she should improve her strategizing and planning, so she's in the library of the Gremory manor.
Issei: Oh, cool at least if she needs help, then she can ask her parents or Grayfia-san if she needs it. So, what about you, Aniki?
Y/N: Me? Well, I've been doing a lot of things to help you and the others' training and also, Venelana-sama has been teaching me about some things about the noble Devil families and also about proper etiquette of how the head of a noble Devil family should act, since in the future, I am going to be marrying Rias and Sona as well as my other girls.
Issei: Ah, I guess, I see why she would do that.
Y/N: Yeah, but...
Issei: But, what?
Y/N: I don't know if she's either doing this just to tease Rias or if she actually doing this just to get my attention.
Issei: Well, what has she been doing to you, Aniki?
Y/N: Well, she has been flirting with me in some discreet ways, she's also getting a little too close to me whenever I ask her things and also, this is probably the most surprising part of what she's doing to me.
Issei: What is it, Aniki?!
Y/N: Well, whenever we were alone or if she was following behind me, I would often feel her looking at me with very visible lust in her eyes and also I sometimes hear her quietly moaning my name, but thanks to my Dragon amplified senses, I was still able to hear it...
Issei: *sweat drops* D-Damn, Aniki. I knew that the Hyoudou charm and your Dragon charm were giving you a hard time, but I didn't know that it would be to the point that it attracts a very attractive older woman to you.
Y/N: I should've expected this, but it still caught me off guard. *lowers his head with a depressed aura around him* Why do my charms always have to do this...? 'I should've expected this to happen, since it kinda happened with Sona and Sera-chan's mother when I visited her with Sona a few months ago, because of someone murdering her husband and Sona and Sera-chan's father.'*
Issei: *comforts his brother* There, there, Aniki, you'll get through this. 'Man, my brother's charms are certainly giving him a hard time. I wish that they have an off switch as to help my brother not become insane from the things that it's doing to him...'
???: *said from behind them* I'm surprised that you lasted that long with Tannin-dono's student in training. *Y/N and Issei looked at where the voice came from and they saw a black haired man wearing a jacket* I guess that's expected of the Red Dragon Emperor and also being the brother of the White Dragon Emperor as well.
Issei: *to the man, a little cautious* Huh? Who are you?
???: Just an observer. I wanted to see how much you'd improve since your and your brother's battle with Riser-dono. And I have to say, I'm very impressed. Well, keep up the good work. I'll be cheering you and your brother on. See you two around. *waves at them, then leaves*
Issei: Just who was that guy?
Y/N: I don't know, but he didn't held any ill intent towards us. I guess he only wanted to talk to us.
Issei: Maybe.
Y/N: *sees that the stew was done cooking* Well, let's worry about that guy later, for now, grab a bowl, because the stew is ready.
Issei: Aw, hell yeah! Let's dig in! *grabs a bowl for himself as he pours the stew into his bowl and begins to eat as Y/N also began to eat as well*

Scene Change: Gremory Family Manor
"We see Y/N, Issei, Tannin and Dragonoid as the brothers were in their Balance Breakers as to help them with flying around much more easier. They arrived at the front of the Gremory Family Manor as the brothers de-summoned their Balance Breakers as their Sacred Gears were still out."
Issei: Thanks for accompanying us back here, Tannin-sama, Drago.
Tannin: It's no problem at all.
Dragonoid: Yes, these two weeks that I have been with you two has been a blast.
Y/N: Well, we hope to see you guys again.
Dragonoid: You can count on that one, Y/N-sama. If you need any help or just want to hangout, don't hesitate to call me.
Issei: We won't. After all, we still are going to do some training with each other again.
Tannin: Well, we'll see you two around. Bye, you two.
Dragonoid: Bye, guys.
Y/N: See you two again, Tannin, Drago.
Issei: See you guys!
"Tannin and Dragonoid then both flied back to the Dragon mountains as the brothers then looked at each other and nodded as they fist bumped knowing that they both were going to have to be stronger as they wanted to keep on protecting the people that they care for. The doors to the manor then opened as Rias and Grayfia both came out of it and went towards the two."
Issei: Buchou! Grayfia-san! It's been a long time!
Rias and Grayfia: *glomps onto Y/N into a hug* Love!/Y/N-sama! You're back!
Y/N: *laughs a little at what they said, then he hugs them back* Hey, girls, I'm home.
Rias: Welcome back, Love!
Grayfia: We missed you!
Y/N: Have the others come back yet?
Rias: No, not yet.
Grayfia: The only ones that have returned are you two, Asia-sama, Raynare-sama, Kalawarner-sama, Mittelt-sama and Azazel-sama.
Y/N: Well, let's head inside and wait for the others to come back.
"They then went inside to where the other girls were as they all embraced their lover as they all missed him very much. Soon the others (minus Koneko) arrived back as the girls all went to their lover."
Rias: *to Akeno* Hey, Akeno, how's Koneko doing?
Akeno: She's resting right now.
Issei: We heard that she fainted during training. Just what happened to Koneko-chan?
Azazel: She added a huge amount of training to the regimen that I gave her. She completely overworked herself.
Gasper: Koneko-chan...
Y/N: 'After this, I'll go and visit her to see her condition. She really doesn't want to embrace her other half, but I wonder why?'
Azazel: *stands up from his seat* Tonight, representatives of various clans will gather for a reception. I have to head there first. I'll have someone come for you all, so be prepared. *leaves the room*
Asia: We're attending such a high-profile event?
Rias: *to Asia* Not only us. While my brother has us attending as guards for a VIP, it's purpose is to deepen the relationships among the young devil leaders.
Kiba: As devils under Buchou, we mustn't do anything that would make her look bad.

Scene Change: Gremory Family Manor, Hallway
"We see Y/N as he was walking down the hallway as he was making his way to Koneko's room."
Y/N: 'Why doesn't Koneko-chan want to use her other half? Did something bad happened to her just like what happened with Akeno? Maybe, I'll just ask her myself. *sees Koneko's door as he then stops in front of it* Ah, here's her room.' *knocks on the door, then opens it as he looked inside* Koneko-chan? 'Maybe, she's still asleep.'
"Y/N then went inside of the room as he closed the door behind him. He then went towards Koneko's side as he felt like he failed her as her boyfriend."
Y/N: 'Koneko-chan, I'm really sorry for what happened to you and because of that, you had to go through all of this. *sees Koneko's cat ears as he was looking at it with a sad expression* I guess this is the part of her's that she doesn't want to accept...'
Rias: *said from behind him as she was by the door to Koneko's room* Come to think of it, I haven't told you about this.
Y/N: Oh, Rias.
Rias: She is trying her best to face her own power and very existence.
Y/N: Power and very existence?
Rias: A long time ago, there were two Nekomata sisters.
Y/N: You mean the Japanese cat spirits, right? *Rias nodded at him*
Rias: After losing their parents and home, the two were always together. Relying on each other, as they lived as best as they. Out. One day, more cats  both picked up by a devil. Eventually, the older sister became part of that devil's peerage, which got her back on her feet. But by turning into a devil, her hidden power was unleashed at once. Unable to control her power, she killed her master and disappeared. She became a dangerous stray that could annihilate an entire pursuit force. Worried that she would become berserk like her older sister, the devils tried to dispose of the younger one. But my brother took her in under the condition that he would watch over her. He passed her to me, so I could teach her to smile and the meaning of life. And I gave that girl a name.
Y/N: Then, that little sister that your talking about is...
Koneko: *said from behind him* ...is me.
"Y/N and Rias both looked towards her as she approaches the two."
Rias: *to Koneko* Koneko, is it okay for you to be awake?
Koneko: I am really sorry for worrying you.
Rias: Koneko is a survivor of the most powerful family of Nekomata---the Nekoshou clan. She is a descendant of high-class spirits that mastered the sage arts.
Y/N: 'So, that's why she wasn't acting like herself these past few days. I hope that I can help her out with this. I want her to be happy and safe, just like my other mates are.'

Scene Change: Devil Gathering
"We see the ORC as they were at the venue of where the Devil Gathering was being held at as they all saw the other different devil families around them."
Kiba: I've never seen so many Satan-class devils gathered in one place like this.
Xenovia: It's truly an incredible sight.
Rias: *to the ORC* Make sure not to offend anyone.
Issei: You got it, Buchou. *to Akeno, who was looking at someone, angrily* Akeno-san? *she changes her expression, then looks at Issei*
Akeno: *to Issei* What's wrong, Issei-kun?
Issei: Oh, nothing. Come to think of it, what kind of training did you do, Akeno-san?
Akeno: Just your average training.
Issei: 'I see. Someone of Akeno-san's level wouldn't need special training anymore.
"Then, Sona with Tsubaki and Saji approaches Y/N and the others."
Sona: *to Rias* Good evening, Rias.
Rias: *to Sona* Good evening, Sona. How is your training camp going?
Sona: So-so.
Saji: *to Issei* Yo, Issei. How are things going?
Issei: Okay, I guess. What about you?
Saji: It's been okay. Azazel-sensei has been helping me and the others during our training camp.
Serafall: *runs towards Sona* Welcome, Sona-chan!
Sona: *surprised* O-Onee-sama!
Rias: *to Serafall* It has been a long time, Serafall-sama.
Serafall: *to Rias* Oh, Rias-chan! And it looks like the Red Dragon Emperor is doing well, too! *sees Y/N, who was slightly waving at her* Y/N-tan! Did you miss me?! Did you?! Did you?! Because, I've been missing you every second of everyday that I wasn't able to be with you!
Y/N: Heh, I missed you too, Sera-chan.
Serafall: Yay! Y/N-tan missed me!
Sirzechs: *to Azazel* Michael-dono and Gabriel-dono should arrive soon.
Azazel: *to Sirzechs* According to Baraquiel, the head of security, Odin should be on his way.
Sirzechs: Baraquiel is guarding him?
Azazel: Just in case. There are many Norse gods who do not approve of their chief god Odin's alliance with the devils.
Sirzechs: It seems there are always people like that in every group.
Azazel: The problem is that the Old Satan Faction is recruiting those people.

Scene Change: Venue, hallway
"We see Y/N and the others as they were heading to the waiting room."
Sona: We are to wait in this room until the ceremony begins.
Rias: The other young devils are here, too. I hope nothing bad happens.
Sona: Me too.
"Y/N then felt an aura that was approaching them really fast as he then got in front of Rias and Sona as he summoned his Divine Dividing as the door to the waiting room flew off it's hinges and headed straight for Y/N and the others, but instead of hitting any of them, Y/N hit the door with his Lightning Blade instantly destroying it."
Sona: *to Y/N* Thank you for doing that, Honey.
Rias: *to Y/N* Yes, thank you for that, Love.
Y/N: No problem, after all, protecting the girls that I love is what I do best. Now, let's see who the person behind this really is.
"They then looked towards the doorway and saw two people standing in front of each other, one was a girl, while the other one was a guy."

Green Haired Girl: *to the guy in front of her* It looks like you really want to die, Zephydor.

Zephydor: You stink like a virgin! I merely stated the truth! You bitch!
Xenovia: What's good on?
Saji: A fight?
Rias: *sighs* I knew this would happen.
???/Black Haired Guy: When young devils gather, this tends to occur.
Issei: Wait, hold on...
Y/N: That guys, he's...
Rias: Sairaorg.

Sairaorg: Let's exchange pleasantries later. For now, I have to stop those two from causing more destruction.
Y/N: *to Sairaorg* And I'll join you in doing that.
Sairaorg: Oh? Is that so? Then, be my guest.
"Y/N and Sairaorg entered the room as they tried to stop anymore destruction from happening."
Sairaorg: *to Seekvaira and Zephydor* Stop fight, you two. Princess of the Agares family, Seekvaira. Problem child of the Glasya-Labolas family, Zephydor.
Zephydor: *to Sairaorg* Who you callin' a problem child?! Watch your mouth or I'll-
"Sairaorg cracked his knuckles as Y/N released a small amount of his dragonic aura."
Sairaorg: I know it's sudden, but this is your last warning. Any more and you'll have to deal with me and the White Dragon Emperor. So, what's it going to be?
"Seekvaira looks away in shame as Zephydor was pissed at Sairaorg."
Zephydor: *to Sairaorg* You incompetent Bael retard! *goes to punch Sairaorg, but his fist was caught by Y/N* Wha-
Y/N: *to Zephydor* Didn't you hear Sairaorg earlier? He said any more and you'll have to deal with the two of us, but you still continue to do this?
Zephydor: I will not let someone as weak as you or that incompetent Beal retard to tell me what to do!
Y/N: If you won't follow what Sairaorg said, then let me show you what happens... *talks in his Dragon voice* ... when you anger me! *reels his right arm back, then he unleashes a powerful punch towards Zephydor*

"Y/N's punch sent Zephydor towards a wall creating a large crater with cracks in them. The force of the impact when Zephydor was sent to the wall caused Asia to almost fall, but her boyfriend using his Vanishing Dragon speed got behind her and caught her in the nick of time, making Asia smile at what her boyfriend did for her, though unknown to Asia one of the devil heirs that was in the room, was about to try to catch her but Y/N beat her to it as he was glaring at him. Y/N saw this and glared back at the heir and also released some of his draconic aura making the heir scared and pale a little as he ran away from Y/N."
Asia: *to Y/N* Thank you for catching me, Darling. *kisses him on his right cheek*
Y/N: It's no problem at all, Asia-chan.
Saji: *looking at the passed out Zephydor and also the crater with cracks in the wall* A-Amazing! Y/N-sama's strength is definitely still unbeatable!
Kaguya: *to Rias* By the way, Buchou. *she looks at her* Who was the guy with black hair that helped, Y/N-kun?
Rias: Oh, him. Well, he is the next leader of the Bael family, Sairaorg Bael. He is my cousin.
Sairaorg: *walks next to Y/N as he was looking at the passed out Zephydor* Seriously... why didn't he just listen to us? *sighs*
Y/N: Maybe he had too much beatings and that caused him to not hear anything anymore.
Sairaorg: Quite possibly. Anyways, thanks for the assist with Zephydor.
Y/N: No problem. I'm Y/N Hyoudou, pawn of Rias Gremory and also the White Dragon Emperor. *extends his hand out to Sairaorg*
Sairaorg: Sairaorg Bael, heir of the Bael family. Nice to finally meet the person who saved my cousin from being forced to marry Riser-dono. Well, again, thanks for the assist, but now, I have to go and look for my peerage members. I hope to see you and your brother again, Y/N Hyoudou.
Issei: 'So, he's Rias' cousin. That's why he knew about me, Aniki and Riser.'
Rias: Also, he's number one amongst the young devils.
Issei: Really? 'Guess, I finally found someone who Aniki can truly call a rival to him.'
Ravel: *said from Y/N's left* I-It has been a while, White Dragon Emperor.

Y/N: Oh, Ravel-chan. It's good to see you again.
Issei: *sees Ravel* Oh, it's the Fried chicken's little sister!
Ravel: *to Issei, angrily* I have a name, you know! It's Ravel, Ravel Phenex! *to Y/N* I-I'm sorry about that sudden outburst, White Dragon Emperor.
Y/N: It's fine, it's a little warranted, since Issei was being a little insensitive.
Issei: *scratches the back of his head* I guess, I was being a little insensitive to you... By the way, how's your brother doing after Aniki gave him a beat down Dragon Emperor style?
Ravel: He's not doing good. Ever since he lost to the White Dragon Emperor, he doesn't even participate in Rating Games anymore. Well, it is his own fault for getting so big headed about his abilities, so, I'm sure that it was a good lesson for him.
Issei: I guess for all of the things that he has done to you and your peerage, I can see why you would resent him this much.
Ravel: Also... I came here to give the White Dragon Emperor something.
Y/N: Give something to me?
Ravel: *pulls out a container with the Phenex family logo and offers it to Y/N* Here. This is a token of our friendship and for also helping me and the others get out of being Riser-nii's pieces.
Y/N: Oh, it was no problem at all, besides he was constantly harming you girls, so he deserves what happened to him. Also, I can't accept this gift from you, I only wanted to help you girls, not gain something for myself.
Ravel: Well, you better take it, because I and the other girls of Riser-nii's former peerage all would dislike you if you don't accept it.
Y/N: 'I have no escape from this, don't I?'
Ravel: *whispers to herself* Also, I and the girls especially made that just for you, White Dragon Emperor...'
Y/N: 'Yep, I definitely don't have any escape from this. Might as well, accept it.' *out loud to Ravel* All right, Ravel-chan, I'll accept this gift. Thank you for giving it to me. I'll treasure this greatly.
Ravel: *blushes and smiles as he quickly hid her blushing face behind her fan* Y-You are v-very welcome, Wh-White Dragon Emperor...
Y/N: Well, since we're friends now, you don't have to call me White Dragon Emperor, you can just call me by my first name, which is Y/N or if you want, you can also use honorifics as well if that's what your comfortable with.
Ravel: Th-Then, I shall gladly refer t-to you a-as "Y/N-sama".
Y/N: Well, again, thank you for your gift, Ravel-chan.
Ravel: Like I said before, your welcome, Y/N-sama. Then, Y/N-sama, I will be more than happy to treat you to some refreshments the next time we meet.
Y/N: *smiles at her* Sure, I don't mind having some drinks with you.
Ravel: *remembers something* L-Lately, I've been baking my own cakes. W-Well, then! I must greet the others, so I shall take my leave! Farewell! *runs away back to where she came from*
Kiba: *puts a hand on Y/N's left shoulder* Let me guess, Nii-san, your charms strikes again?
Y/N: Yep, but this time it's Ravel Phenex and the girls of Riser's former peerage.
Kiba: I feel bad for you, Nii-san, your charms never give you a break, don't they?
Y/N: *sighs* They never do. *puts the container that Ravel gave him into his jacket*
"Then, Koneko felt something as she looks around, then, went out of the room as Y/N saw this and followed after her. Rias who was talking with Sona saw this and also followed after Y/N. Koneko then went in an elevator as Y/N saw that she was heading down. He then saw the other elevator and that it was vacant, so he pressed the down button by the door of the elevator as it opens and Y/N went inside of it, with Rias following behind him."
Y/N: *surprised to see Rias behind him* Rias?!
Rias: What's wrong? You look troubled.
Y/N: Well, it's because of Koneko-chan, who suddenly ran out of the room. It was like she was chasing something. And I also felt a presence outside of the building before I entered the elevator.
Rias: I don't want to make a big deal out of this. Let's look for her together.
Y/N: Right! 'Don't worry, Koneko-chan, we're coming.'

Scene Change: Outside of the venue
"We see Rias as she sent her familiar to look for Koneko and that's what she did, so she returned back to Rias and told her about what she found besides Koneko."
Rias: *to hed familiar* Good work. *de-summons her familiar, then she looks at Y/N* My family found her.

Scene Change: Forest
"We see Koneko as she was running in the forest as she was feeling something that had been on her mind recently."
Koneko: 'I'm sure I felt it---that presence.'
???: *said from above a tree* It's been a long time, hasn't it? *Koneko stops and looks up at the tree and saw someone very familiar to her*
Koneko: *looking up the tree* As I thought.
Kuroka: *to Koneko* Hello, Shirone.
Koneko: Kuroka-nee-sama...

To be continued...

That's it for this chapter, I hope you all enjoyed it. This will be one of the very few chapters that I'll be releasing this past two weeks, since I have my final defense coming up, so I need to prepare for that. That's all for now. Till next time, WLiquid out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791K 14.2K 70
After The Great War started to settle for the first time, God's first Angel, Y/N, now wanders the Earth in search of finding something he'd been prot...
14.6K 376 17
!THIS IS A REWRITE OF MY ORIGINAL BOOK AND JJK CROSSOVER! Y/N was born to the Gojo Clan but unware of his powers as his parents wanted him to live a...
1M 13.3K 73
(y/n) was orphaned until he was 10 years old he was adopted by the hyoudou family and living a happy life. but something within him was about to awak...
570K 6.8K 71
Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You are a normal 17 year old, 2nd year high...