Adore (Minsung & Hyunlix & Hu...

By jieunlee04

Adore: *As time goes on, my love and admiration for you have increased tenfold. *I admire the way you handle... More

introduction.
¶ episode . 02 ¶
¶ episode . 03 ¶
¶ episode . 04 ¶
¶ episode . 05 ¶
¶ episode . 06 ¶
¶ episode . 07 ¶
¶ episode . 08 ¶
¶ episode . 09 ¶
¶ episode . 10 ¶
¶ episode . 11 ¶
¶ episode . 12 ¶
¶ episode . 13 ¶
¶ episode . 14 ¶
¶ episode . 15 ¶
¶ episode . 16 ¶
¶ episode . 17 ¶
§ episode . 18 §
§ episode . 19 §
§ episode . 20 §
§ episode . 21 §
A/N
§ episode . 22 §
§ EPISODE . 23 §
author notice.
§ EPISODE . 24 §
§ EPISODE . 25 §
no update.
§ EPISODE . 26 §
§ EPISODE . 27 §
§ episode . 28 §

¶ EPISODE . 01 ¶

100 4 0
By jieunlee04

Minho pov:
Right now am standing infornt of my ex that's what everyone thinks which is really not true we just act like enemies . Han jisung. But sometimes that squirrel looking boy always gets on my nerves.
I said to that squirrel.

Minho:
U fucking squirrel don't U have any other work rather then irritate me huh.

Jisung:
Who the fuck U are calling squirrel do U bunny face cat huh.

Minho:
Are U deaf can't U hear me. U dumb squirrel.

Jisung:
I fucking kill U Lee minho.

Minho:
Do I look like I care nah. Now move. Unlike you I have many other works. Idiot.

I walked passed him. Then I heard his brother's voice Felix.

Felix:
Hyung come on hurry up we have to leave to airport. Did you forget Jieun gonna come today.

Jisung:
Fuck i forgot about that, come on hurry up.

With that they both left then I heard my brother's voice.

Hyunjin:
Hyung please don't tell me that you forgot about jun's arrival today.

Minho:
Nope i didn't, that idiot was messing with me again come let's leave.

With that me and hyunjin left to airport to pick up our little brother who is coming to Korea after years.

~few minutes later ~
Jisung pov:
Right now me and my brother standing near airport gates waiting for my sister to arrive. As we were waiting that stupid bunny face cat or should I say my ex alongside with his brother came too.

We both gave a looked at each other and rolled our eyes. And looked at the gates waiting for my sister.

Jisung:
Lixie U said she has arrived but where is she.

Felix:
Yes hyung she tex- oh well here she is.

We saw our sister smiling brightly while running towards us as soon as she came out. She came closer to me and jumped on me lucky Felix held us. I smiled at her said.

Jisung:
Woahh my baby how are you.

Jieun:
Am fine oppaaaaaaaaaaa.

She yelled in my ears and kissed my cheek. We both heard a fake cough we turn side and saw felix with pouty lips me and Jieun saw each other and smiled. She got down from me and jumped on Felix like kangaroo
I held them. She kissed his cheek and got down........

Huijun pov:
I saw my baby happily hugging her brother's. U guys must be wondering who. I like Jieun. Yea U guys has have heard it right Han Jieun. The one and only sister of Han jisung and Han Felix. I know my brother and hers don't have a good bonding. But anyone can stop me from loving her? No the answer is no.

I was smiling like a fool while looking at her. Suddenly I felt someone hitting me on head. I turn around to see my brother's looking at me with werid face. Then I asked them.

Huijun:
Hyungggg's why would you do that. Is this how you receive me.

Hyunjin:
Yes we will coz we are elders and you were looking like a creep while having that smile and the hell what are you dreaming off while standing idiot.

Huijun:
Am hurt so am going back to new York and never i never coming back again to Korea.

I started to pout about to leave they both hug me making me not to leave. Cox i know they love me too much then i smiled and said.

Huijun:
Okay okay now leave me it's so werid that you guys are hugging me am not going anywhere.

Minho:
Are U sure.

Huijun:
Yes hyung. I am sure.

With that they left me alone. As we were about to leave I heard a voice which I love the most. Yes U guys are right my baby came to me and asked.

Jieun:
Umm...huijun.

I turn to her. God my heart stopped beating for a sec. She is so beautiful then I said.

Huijun:
Y-yes.

Jieun:
Well hi and sorry for not talking to you at University well your friend zed gave this book to my friend addision because he was in a hurry to leave new Zealand. So he gave it to her But she was also in a hurry also so she knows U are from Korea so she gave it to me so that I can give to U. Btw I heard this book is very important to you.

Huijun:
Oh it's fine well you very busy with work and Damn this is my first time listening to you speaking this long and Yah it is. In this book I write about the most important person in my life. Or in other words my love of my life.

Jieun:
Haha. I have explain the things how did i got this book. But Aww that's so sweet of you. Your girlfriend must be lucky.

Yes baby U are very lucky. I smile at her then she gave me my book. as she was about to ask me another question her brothers came in and said.

Jisung:
I told you not to go anywhere why are U talking to them.

Jieun:
Oppa i have his book with me so I was giving it to him.

Jisung:
Well you could have said that to us and we would come with you.

Jieun:
Oppaaaa am not a kid anymore, and he was leaving that's why I rushed here.

Then I heard my brother saying.

Minho:
Am really sorry for you jieun that you have to bare him all time.

Jisung:
Cat face bunny.

Jieun and me laugh. And I said.

Huijun:
Seriously bunny face cat.........

Jieun pov:
I heard Minho oppa saying.

Minho:
Idiot if I get a chance I will kill you for sure.

Everything went silent well coz they both were glaring at eachother It looks likes they both gonna kill each other so I stepped in middle and said.

Jieun:
Ahh...Ji didn't U said we have plans today. Aren't we going to amusement park. Bye oppa's and huijun btw you do know that we have to leave in a week.

Huijun:
Wait why one week.

I widened my eyes and looked at him and said.

Jieun:
Wait don't tell me U don't know. Did you talk to our prof George

He nodded his head as no. I looked at him and said

Jieun:
Well we don't have holidays for this Christmas and New year

Huijun:
Wait why,

Jieun:
Well eventually for art students we don't have Christmas and New year holidays. We took permission for one week holidays.

Huijun:
Woahhh really why no informed me about us.

Jieun:
Well i texted in the group chat where you, me, addison zed are in.

Huijun:
Nope my phone is dead can you show me from your phone.

I nodded my head and opened my phone and was showing it to him and said.

Jieun:
Well i texted you personally also but you haven't seen it yet. Look

I showed him my message his eyes widened then he said.

Huijun:
Someone must have deleted i guess sorry.

As I was about say ji oppa said.

Jisung:
So U are saying that you not staying this Christmas with us.

I nodded my head as yes with sad smile. Then lixie said.

Felix:
Ahhh I hate that college after years you finally got to spend time with us and that too only week.

Jieun:
Lix and Ji even we are also sad well basically it was only me who should stay only week, but addison and huijun's friend zed fight with our sir then he agreed that we four should be back in a week.

Then huijun said.

Huijun:
Was it mr James who said that.

Jieun:
Yah.

Huijun:
Well am definitely gonna come with you.

Then Ji said to huijun.

Jisung:
Huijun are U sure you are his brother. U are totally different from him.

Minho:
Jisung hold your words. Don't make me angry.

Jisung:
That's my passion minho. To make you angry.

Minho:
U fucking squirrel.

Jisung:
U fucking bunny.

Like that they both started to quarrel. Me and huijun looked at each other and smiled and looked down..........

Felix pov and hyunjin pov:
( Like this is Felix).
( Like this is hyunjin).
( Like this author).

Felix: ( in his thoughts).
Why hyunjin why did U do this to us. We were so happy with each other. I really love you. U are and always be my world. I can't even love or look at anyone. I can't even hate you butI know U are doing this all for our brothers. Am with you in this jinnie. I love you so much.

Felix was lost in his thoughts. While thinking a tear slip down from his eyes. Everyone were busy controlling a fight between a cat and squirrel. But one person saw that his lover was crying it's non other then hyunjin. He felt his heart was crushed by a truck while seeing his lover cry. While looking at him.

Hyunjin: (in his thoughts).
Am sorry baby. This is all because me. I ruined this relationship. U know that we are doing this for our hyung's.
Don't worry baby I will make it up for you. I love you so much Love. I love you my sunshine.

Without hyunjin knowing from his eyes a tear as slipped. From this all one person was kept on observing this two. It's was Jieun she decided to talk to Felix after they went home. She looked at this cat and squirrel fighting she couldn't take it anymore. So She immediately yelled.

Jieun:
WILL U BOTH SHUT UP FOR A SEC.
we both had a big journey and U both fighting like kids. Jun~ah take your brothers I will take mine, we will meet soon.

With that I drag jisung and felix with me. And huijun drag his brother's and left from there....................

I hope U guys liked it. See U all in next episode.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 15.8K 158
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫?" "𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞." ☕︎☕︎ Minho...
110K 4.7K 62
jisung had gotten into a relationship like any other but just 2 months later, his relationship had taken a turn for the worst jisung however was blin...
5.2K 150 12
han jisung is a ace in the group in Stray Kids, but is he? ok, let me say this again. han jisung was an ace in the group in Stray Kids. there, better...
11.5K 276 33
"This is not the time to flirt. Didn't you hear Chan? We have lots of work to complete soon," Minho says, chucking a magazine at Felix' head. I look...