Together Till Eternity

By DiyaShah1

Hey guys!! This is my first ever story. Please support me till the end. Hope you enjoy it. ~Kiyaan Pratap Sin... More

•Sara Kapoor & her Family
•Other Cast-I
•Other Cast-II
• A GLIMPSE OF THEIR FAMILY •
•CHAPTER 1•
•CHAPTER 2•
•CHAPTER 3•
•CHAPTER 4•

•Kiyaan Pratap Singh & his family

984 29 0
By DiyaShah1

Kiyaan Pratap Singh
Aka
Mr. KS
He is 25 years old ruthless, shrewd, arrogant, egoistic and possessive billionaire. He is elder son of Rajnath Pratap Singh and Karishma Pratap Singh.
He is Greek god and most eligible bachelor of the country. His identity is secret as no one knows the face of Mr. KS. He is CEO of KS group of industries.
Has not met his family since 10 years. Has a past due to which he has turned into a beast. But as we know that beast also has his beauty so he is already tamed by his and only his beauty.

Rajnath Pratap Singh
Aka
Raj
He is 51 years old proud dad of his son and daughter. Loves his wife and Children very much. Talks with other Children occasionally as they were the reason why his son had inferiority complex at a younger Age. He is MD of S&P group of industries.

Karishma Pratap Singh

She is 50 years old beautiful lady. Has her own boutique. Loves her husband and Children very much. Misses her son very much.

Meera Pratap Singh

She is 22 years old beautiful daughter of Rajnath and Karishma. She is pursuing fashion designing course as her inspiration is her own mother. She loves her family and her Kiyu bhai very much. Doesn't know about the past as she had gone to visit her Nani at that time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 81.8K 53
Abhiman Singh rajvansh -Just like his name that man screams power and dominece. -He's the one who possesses the power and intelligence to change th...
22.2K 953 36
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
1.7M 72.4K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
579K 24K 45
~•~ "I promise that i will not leave a single chance to turn your life into living hell You will beg in front of me but i will not stop. Mark my word...