❤Kpop Oneshots Book 2❤

By YiRu_HDHQ

Coming back with your favorite "Kpop" (and Cpop) celebrities! Comment Vote Follow Request More

Welcome Back!
12 Reasons: 12 Roses ~ Jacob~
I'm a Twin (Twin Sister AU) Pt.1 ~Jeon Soyeon (ft. Other Kpop Idols)~
📱PIRATE (AU) ~Nex7~📱
Simplicity in Relationships ~Mark (NCT)~
Miscommunication ~Yuta~
Finally Yours ~Leo~
Offically Moving On ~Jungkook~
📱Shortie (AU) ~SF9~📱
The Proposal of Us ~Hyungsik~
📱Secret No More📱 ~Stray Kids~
????Never Again???? ~Idol Producer~
Explaination ~Jun (A.C.E)~
Spilled Tea ~Renjun~
A Drop in the Ocean ~Taehyung~
Not Yours ~I.N~
Brother's Friend ~Taeyong~
Friendzoned Till the End ~Lee Know~
Eventful Day ~Sehyoon~
Shoot Out ~Shownu~
Bond ~Mark (Got7)
5 or 1 ~Daniel~
Tipsy Truth ~Vernon~
A/N
I Hate You ~Hojung~
📱Surrendered📱~Kun~
Miracle ~JB~
White Night ~Hwanhee (Up10tion)~
When You Love Someone ~YoungK~
Admit ~Cai Xukun~
Mission: Annoyance ~Zhu Zhengting~
Best Friends to Lovers ~B.M~
Self Learned ~Seyong~
📱Surrendered Pt. 2📱 ~Kun
The Video ~Eunwoo~
The Life Of My Late Wife ~Youngbin~
Yuci's Video Stories (Series)
~001 (Series)
~002~
Deafness in Love ~Bang Yedam (YG Trainee)
~003~
The Late Soulmate ~Jun (Seventeen)~
~004~
Crown Prince ~Yeoone~
Not Single ~Johnny~
Two But The Same ~Wenhan~
Me Before You ~Kun~
First Sight of You ~Q~
~005~
Never Alone ~Taeyong, NCT, WayV~
📱Couples📱~JB~
📱Petty. You're Petty.📱~Rocky~
One Year Later ~Ruibin (Idol Producer S1)~
📱Unexpectedly📱~Jacob~
Plans ~Yuto~
Don't Lie ~Cha Eunwoo~
Fine Line ~Kun, Johnny, Taeyong~
HDHQ Drama ~YiRu (OC)& A.C.E Jun~
A/N: •ON HIATUS•
Unfinished Tale ~Taeyong~
Back to You ~Kun (WayV & NCT)~
Back to You Pt.2 ~Kun (WayV&NCT)~
Villians Can Love ~Hyunjin (Stray kids)~
Unable to Love Pt. 1
Back to You ~Kun~(Alt. Ending)
Drifted ~Seonghwa (Ateez)~

I was Wrong ~Xiaojun~

38 1 0
By YiRu_HDHQ

People look to the sky and wonder why look up when everything is in front of you.

I'll tell you why.

Looking up is looking to to do something more than what is in front of you. Taking glances of where you want to be.

When I look up, I see the smoke from the demolished buildings but the orange sun peaks through while the two moons are faded in the background. Its the year 100089 and the flying cars have now become the war cargos for the soldiers of in the kingdoms Holos and Montia.

I came from the small mountain village of Grodose where Montia and Holos merged and lived in peace. But only there was where the people chose to live in peace. Now being here, near the capital is the last place I want to be, but after I was chosen to go to the city of Montia by my people, I am now going into a competition to compete for a place in front of the crown prince of Montia in order to provide peace once and for all. One girl from every town and village was taken for this pageant or competition to find favor with the Prince of Montia. The Montia kingdom brings those of it's people to be married of the the kingdom in order to bring new eyes and to keep peace with the common. Now... They have brought that to Holos and will only marry from the common. I've been here for a few months now and tonight is the presentation of good faith. I'm surprised I even made it this far...

-Third person-

"Kwon of Avaldos, the village of Grodose mountain border, presents Kwon Ari."

Ari steps out into the spotlight as she walks dressed in a beautiful evening gown that gave the royal family shock as she walked down to the royals as she bowed and courtesy to the Montia royal family she gave a small gift in a golden small chest box.

"Miss, you've prepared a gift instead of a token of good faith?" The king of Montia asked in confusion.

"Speak girl," a guard commanded.

Ari stays quiet.

"Common girl, speak! The king has asked you. Do common people not know how to listen?! Speak, you Common-"

She gripped her fist. She stands and faces the guard.

"I am Kwon Ari. I have a name. I suggest you speak with little demand as you raised volume in front of the royal families of Montia and Holos. You do not rule over me. After all, you, too are a common without that armor. You sleep in a house outside of the castle do you not?"

She turns to the King of Montia.

"A token of good faith is not what should be given. It would mean I fear you and your family and that I may owe a grudge towards you. I do not. Avaldos is a village with both Montia and Holos commons. I present you a gift that I have prepared for your family to show where I come from that holds a special place amongst all man."

Ari opens the small box.

"This is a rare natural pure blue pearl for the queen of Montia. I have heard how much you endear for the queen and that all tokens and gifts what present to you go the queen for your love for her endures. A wiseman once told me that a king is stronger with a queen whom he loves for her presences remind him of who he is and what he stands for. I found this rare pearl when I was a young girl when I went on a trip to the beach of Montia."

The queen of Montia smiles and stands.

"Bring it here, Ms. Ari."

Ari walks up with her head downwards and hands the box to the queen.

"This is truly rare," the queen picks up the pearl,"Ms. Ari you found this? Do you know how much this costs?"

"Yes. I know it could bring wealth to my family... But my family and I were content with the home we have made ourselves. This pearl does not make me more wealthy than the happiness I own."

The queen smiles widely.

"My king, I like this girl."

The prince on the side smiles slightly.

"It is nice to meet you Miss Kwon Ari of Avaldos."

Ari bows and backs away and walks towards the doors of the exit.

Ari takes a deep breath as soon as she is behind the closed doors of her room. She's walks over to the desk in the room and reads the schedule.

"I have 4 hours till dinner. Maybe I can go look around."

She finds the map of the castle.

"This place is huge... Where's the garden..."

Ari walks out to wonder the halls. She so gets lost.

"The library is down the hall to the right and the garden is down the hall to the right past the library but make an immediate left after the library."

Ari turns to see the prince.

"Prince of Montia," Ari immediately bows to the ground.

"Why are Holos people so scared of the royal family, the royal family can't be that frightening, can they?"

"The Holos common-"

"Ms. Ari of Avaldos, please you are not a common in a country you are simply a human being. Did you know that this castle was inspiration to a castle in Mica? It is by the coastline there by the ocean. They call it Disney world. It was a place of wonder for everyone. It is a fun place where every family would go to. Mica is still run under democracy. In Montia, we treat what you call commons, people. They are not below us. So please call me Xiaojun."

"I am forbidden to speak so casually. My king and queen will not allow it."

"Well, you're in Montia now. Among over a hundred women, we've dismissed every single one of them but two. You and a Ms. Na Huiyeon. And from the way I see it, she will be dismissed very soon."

Ari looked in confusion yet concern.

"A few were greedy for power, some were disrespectful, some were even asking for money, and worst of all they were throwing themselves about fighting with one another. Ms. Na Huiyeon was making quite a good impression until she lied about herself on multiple occasions and she is very, and I mean VERY, clingy, trying too hard. Desperate to the point of humiliation as of now while trying to win my mother's favor."

"I see."

"But you, you're bold yet very reserved. You rather explore the castle than go find out what you should wear. You're different."

Ari bows.

"I think I should go-"

"You lived near the castle where they filmed Harry Potter."

"Yes. I love it there. The castle is where the Master lives. The guy who runs the village. He's very nice. He's very kind. He left the busy sides near the capital for a quiet place in the mountains. He is training his son to run the village now."

The prince stops.

"How do you know so much?"

Ari gets quiet.

"We were friends."

"Were Friends?"

"Yes. He cut off friends when he got betrothed to Jang Wonyoung. She's the duke's daughter and old friend... The Duke of Grodose. The prettiest in the village."

The prince stares at Ari.

"How do you feel about him?"

"I don't feel anything for him. We were just friends but Wonyoung said that I wasn't of status to befriend the Master. In doing so, I was ordered to stay where I was housed. We were banned from seeing and from contacting one another. In Holos, we are not really allowed to attend the higher class events and homes anymore."

"Do you love Holos?"

"No. Not anymore. The rules are identified by class and my family was banned from high class because of the Duke of Aragen claims that I was a life ruined for befriending the young master and seducing him. We were just friends and I got accused because I was a female who was friends with a upper high class master."

The prince feels a tug on his heart. He couldn't help but fall into her words. He was falling in love with her.

"Miss. Ari, I would like to court you."

Ari looks to the prince.

"I- me? You want to court me?"

"Yes."

Before she could reply, they heard yells and clamoring in the halls.

"She is of upper class of the commons, the Duke of Grodose's daughter. More valuable than the a daughter of a huntsman!"

"Sir you are not allowed to enter. This is the prince's wing. You are not to enter unless permission is given."

"YOU DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I AM A DUKE! AND THIS IS MY DAUGHTER!"

The duke walks up to Ari and slaps her.

"You've been warned to stay out of the upper class yet you've chosen to defy orders."

Ari immediately bows.

"My apologies. The Master has asked me-"

"Don't talk back to my father. You are seen and not heard."

Ari looks up to see Wonyoung standing in front of her.

The prince's fisted tighten. He steps in front of Ari.

"How dare you come into my home and assault a guest of Montia?! You may be a duke of a boarder province but you do not have free range to attack any royal family members!"

His voice boomed.

"Prince of Montia, I apologize for my behavior but she is still a citizen of Holos. I have been given authority for reprimanding her."

"You dare talk back? How bold of a duke to reprimand the soon-to-be crown princess of Montia."

"S-sir-"

"It is Crown Prince. Now for your behavior, disgusts me. You are a duke yet you show no manners nor respect for the presence of the future emperor of Montia and Holos. GUARDS!"

"Come and take this Duke and bring him to his kids for consequence of interference and disrespect."

"Crown prince please forgive my father for he does not know the customs and manners of Montia-"

"What is a woman who is betrothed to another man doing here with her father convince to be betrothed to a prince?"

"Crown prince, may I explain?"

"You may try."

"My engagement fell through due to the death of the master in Grodose. My father was just trying to look out for me-"

"By slapping another woman? Does your father have no shame?"

"Crown prince-"

"Leave and don't appear in front without an invitation to Montia or I'll let everyone in Holos know about this embarrassing appearance."

"Yes, Crown Prince."

"Also, may you both apologize and then congratulate to Ms. Ari for bringing peace to both Holos and Montia."

"To Common?" The girl asks in disgust.

"My daughter is in high class. In Holos-"

"Take him away and let his country know what he has done."

"Crown Prince! Please!"

He turns to Ari as the cries from Won young and the duke are fading.

"Are you okay, Ms. Ari? How painful was it?"

He caresses her cheek.

"I am going to be crown princess?"

Xiaojun smiles.

"Only if you take my proposal. You've been here for a while, and I know that more than any other girl here, you've been the most beautiful girl. You've shown grace to those who tried to plot against you, you've never raised your hand to the keepers of the palace, and you handle every obstacle with integrity and patience. You talk of the Duke's daughter being the prettiest in the village but Ms. Ari, pretty only take one to be a fool. You do not sit and look pretty, you are beautiful. If you take my proposal, I promise to stay by your side and hold you near. You make me weak. I promise to show you the world in light and darkness. You make me want to see you over and over... Will you marry me, Ms. Ari of Grodose?"

Ari stands in shock. She is beautiful? How could a crown prince find her beautiful? She looks to him. She barely knew him yet he eyes were filled with love and promise.

"Yes," she says breathlessly.

Xiaojun smiles.

"Great! I have to tell my parents-"

"Prince-"

"Xiaojun."

"Yes."

"Don't announce it yet. Can we get to know one another more before the marriage?"

"Of course. When you're ready."

"Thank you."

"I'll see you at dinner?"

"Yes."

His kisses her forehead.

"I am the luckiest man on the planet."

He walks away. Ari smiles.

As soon as Xiaojun turns the corner, the biggest smile lands on her face. He jumps for joy.

"Uhh, you good bro?"

Xiaojun turns to see his friends looking at him weird.

"Uh yeah. But I think that I'm going to be married soon."

Xiaojun smiles proudly.

"With the Grodose girl? Isn't that the girl Hendrey likes?"

"What do you mean, Lucas?"

"Well Hendery is the young master of Grodose, his father runs the town, you know the master of Grodose?"

"But isn't he getting married to someone else? She says they were just friends."

"No. That lady's father cut off the engagement because of this pageant for crown princess of Montia.  And that girl is Ari isn't she?"

"That isn't Hendery's girl. Can't be the same girl. Right, Lucas?" Xiao jun asks.

"I don't know man, seem very obsolete. Like it is what it is."

Xiaojun gets his phone out and calls out to Hendery.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Hendery, I chose Ari..."

"Ari? As in my friend Ari?"

"Yes."

"Oh."

"Thats okay right?"

Hendery pauses then smiles.

"Of course. We were just friends. If you hurt her, I'm coming for you!"

Hendery smiles and laughs.

"She deserves this. Besides I'm engaged once again to Wonyoung. Again. I don't know if I'll be able to do it," he rolls his eyes.

"I met her. Don't do it bro."

"Yeah, bit sadly I'm of Holos right now."

"Well who would you choose?"

"I actually have a sweetheart. Ari's friend Bona. But she was married off."

"That hurts. Why did you not tell your father?"

"She was betrothed since birth. Ari was all I had left. If I did any thing to do otherwise then my apologies."

"Nah, I'm good. The duke. Thats the problem. I need your help."

"Yes?"

"A favor. Have him apologize and strip him of his status. That would solve your engagement and this disrespectful act he has caused in front of the crown princess."

"Already? I am not surprised one bit."

"Please take care of it for me."

"I got it."

"Thank you."

Hanging up, Xiaojun returns to his room to prepare for his new life.

-4 Years Later-

"Fix it. No one will treat my wife and I in such disrespect in Holos. They will learn that they will respect my wife and I in every aspect. If they will not respect us, they will receive the punishment for the disrespect.

"But sir-"

"Have her sent to the work house or flogged 20 times."

"Yes, your majesty."

Xiaojun hangs up the phone and sighs.

"Xiaojun are you coming to bed?"

Xiaojun turns to see Ari at the door of his study.

"Yes. I'm sorry I kept you waiting."

Xiaojun smiles and hugs her.

"I hope you know that I do love you."

"I love you too."

They walked together back to their room.

"Xiaojun, with what happened today, I would like to take care of the situation. They just don't understand-"

"I've ordered for the workhouse for them or 20 floggings."

"She was a duchess-"

"She is no importance to me if she has decided to plot and shame you and I."

"Xiaojun, stop. You aren't listening to me. They are doing more, the more you do something to punish them. It does not have to be that way."

"Ari, they need to be taught respect. Holos has caused enough to you. I will not have anymore!"

"Then you will cause more of problem. You could spark a revolution!"

"They will learn that they cannot keep being disrespectful. I will not have it."

Ari stops and looks to him.

"Then let me go. If I stay the bloodshed will not stop. I will not be the cause of war or a revolution. It. Is not who I am."

"They started it. They wanted to take this throne so badly, that they forgot where they stand! You are my wife, the empress of two kingdoms. They will learn how to not tempt my anger and follow the rules and respect you deserve!"

"But killing them in the workhouse is not the answer."

Xiaojun grabs her hand.

"I worked hard and have done nothing but shown you the love and respect you deserve, the people will do the same. I love you. I would-"

"Kill for me. But will you die for me? Or better yet live without committing so much bloodshed in MY name?"

"You will not question me no longer. I will not have it!"

Ari slips out of his grasp and pushes him back.

"Then by dawn, I leave for Grodose. You will respect my wishes to never lay a hand on anyone for my name sake. You will stay away from me for the rest of our lives. Or I will comeback for you to see my death in front of your throne."

"Ari..."

"I can't do this anymore. The amount of killing you do in my name. It isn't right. You always kill for the throne, for my name yet you fail to realize what is actually good for the throne. I will not stand beside you anymore. I leave by sunrise. I'm sorry, Xiaojun."

"No... Ari!"

As Xiaojun grabs her wrist to pull her back she swipes his pistol from his belt holster. She loads it before holding it up to her head.

"You will let me go, or I will commit myself to death right now."

Xiaojun let's go of her wrist. He watches as she walks off. Tears fall.

Ari, though walking well, silently cries in heartache. Grabs her phone and makes a call.

"Bring me home... Please... Hendery."

Hanging up she goes to pack her things.

Each things she grabs, strikes a memory to her.

----------------->

"You will learn to show respect to the empress."

----------------->

"I have a present for you."

He gives Ari a pile of fabric.

"You love to sew, so I thought you would like these?"

Ari ran her hands over the embroidery.

"These are beautiful. Thank you."

---------------->

"Xiaojun! Stop! We are going to miss the meteor shower!"

"I can't help it. Besides I rather look at you than falling rocks brining in the sky."

He holds her cheeks.

"You are so beautiful, Ari of Grodose. Empress of Holos and Montia."

---------------->

"May I have this dance?"

"Of course, who else would I dance with?"

--------------->

"Xiaojun, promise me you'll grant anything I wish. Now and Future?"

"Of course. I'll give you everything."

Xiaojun hugs her tighter.

------------+

Ari cries as she looks at her things. The disbelief of everything happening washes over her.

As the sun is still rising, she walks out to the front where a car is parked. Hendery gets out and walks over to grab her suitcase and bags.

"Did you-"

"Let's just go, Hendery. If I keep staying here, I'll never leave."

Ari gets in the car. Soon enough the car disappears before the sun hits the horizon. Xiaojun gets up and gets dressed before walking to the room he shared with Ari. He sees everything empty. The spark from his eyes disappears. He rushes to see all of her Important things gone.

"No... This can't be..."

He runs around the castles.

"Ari!"

He shouts her name.

"I'm sorry. Please come back! I am sorry I fought with you! Please come back!"

"Your majesty, this was left for you at the front table."

He takes the note from the servant.

He reads:

Dear My love, my husband,

I leave you today. I meant what I said. I love my people. I love them... And I love you. I will follow you as much as far as I can, but killing our people for false ideals and in my name is not it. Not all of our people will like us and though they may spit at me and where I come from, they will not be able to ever be where we are. I've tried to get you to understand. Last night, I couldn't follow you anymore. Too much bloodshed, my love. I can't live through the bloodshed anymore. It's been years since I've first met you and I will never forget it. I love you. I love you so much. My heart broke when I even thought of it but I cannot let you drown me with the blood you have soaked the land with in my name. You promised me to grant me any wish I so choose. I wish for you to respect my wishes to never see you again. I wish for you to let me go. I did not become empress to see the people. My people die because of me.

I love you, Xiao Jun.

-Ari

"No.... No...."

Xiaojun crumbles the letter before walking back to his room. Each place in the palace falls to remember them.

Reaching his room, ignoring everyone in his way. He shuts the door after entering. Throwing the paper, taking the vase of flowers, swiping it to the floor. He slides his back to the door. Burying his head in guilt, and brokenness. Pulling out his phone, he dials a number.

"Keep an eye on her.... I don't trust Hendery. He is only being shown mercy for the sake of Ari. Keep an eye on them, Lucas. You and Yangyang. I want every news quietly done through me."

"Uh, what do you mean-"

"Just do it..."

Xiaojun sighs before picking himself of the floor. Closing his eyes, he breathes slowly before adjusting himself.

"As you wish..."

-5 Years Later-

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. This test doesn't not lie."

"Young Miss! Please stop climbing! You're mother would have a fit!"

"Maid Le, who is that guy?"

The girl points to Yang Yang.

"Go inside young miss. Now!"

The girl runs to the man.

"Who are you?"

Yang yang freezes at the sight of the girl as he forgets being on the phone.

"I'm Yang Yang."

"I'm XiaoYu. I am 4 years old now."

"Yes, where's your mom?"

"My mom? She... She died."

"XiaoYu."

The little turns around.

"Uncle Hendery... This is Yang Yang, my new friend."

"Strangers are not your friend. Please listen and go into the house, its time to eat supper."

"Yes sir."

Hendery smiles at the girl as she smiles back before running back to the house.

"BYE~" The girls sings loudly at him.

Hendery's smile disappears as he looks to YangYang.

"I knew it. What is your problem? Why can't you and Xiaojun leave us alone."

Yang Yang cocks a brow, daringly at the latter.

"Really? You wanna start that dialogue? Then let's go. How could you keep this a secret? Of course he asked me to watch. He loves that woman. I didn't bother after the first year because of our friendship. I've come years later to find a child. Not even your child, Ari's. You know the wife of Xiaojun."

"She left him years ago. She has long passed..."

"When?"

"Last year. She fell ill and couldn't recover. Don't worry, it isn't like she's going to keep it a secret for forever. She gave the wish that Xiaoyu knows when she is older and she can choose what she wants but till then she stays here."

"Hendery, that girl is the child of Xiaojun. Our friend. He deserved to know about her and his family.  You know that he has been awful. He refuses till this day to  fill the queen seat. He loves Ari."

"Loves? Then why would he ignore Ari when she was there with him? You know how broken she was when she found out?" Hendery shouts.

"Found out what?"

Yangyang and Hendery look over to see the emperor emerging from the shade of the trees.

"Your majesty!"

They both bowed as Xiaojun walked forward to them.

"Hendery, please answer me... what did she find out?"

Hendery looks to him. Xiaojun's eyes burns in sadness to him longing for answers.

"She found out she was with child. Your child. She didn't want to expose her to the world you were creating. She wanted to tell you but she was scared."

"I want to see her."

"I don't think-"

"Please, she's all I have Hendery. I'm begging you. As a friend and a father."

Hendery opens to object before Xiaojun kneels with both knees.

"Please... I won't take her away. I just want to see her."

Hendery groans in heartache.

"Get up, Xiaojun. You look awful kneeling. What if someone sees you. Get up."

Xiaojun gets up. Yang Yang stands behind him. Hendery gestures them to follow him to the house.

"Uncle Hendery, I'm so hungry are you- you. You're the emperor. " the girl falls to her knees.

Xiaojun just smiles and tells her to get up. Hendery explains that his two friends would join them for the time being. As they ate, the girl dropped her fork to he plate.

"Your majesty, may I ask you a question?"

Xiaojun turns to her and says a calm and soft, "yes."

"Well, my mom knows you because she use to talk to a picture of you and cry... you are my dad aren't you?"

They all sat there stunned. Luckily there was no one else in the room.

"Xiaoyu, that is rude to say in such a way-"

"Yes. I am."

Xiaoyu smiles widely.

"Yay! That means I have a daddy. Mommy doesn't talk about you because she gets sad but she did say that I do have a daddy who loves me very much. She gave me this. You are wearing it too. She says my dad has one. Did you know it is part of a pearl my mom found?"

"Yes."

"Can I come live with you?"

Xiaojun just sits, amazed by the girl. She talks similar to her. Strong but demure.

"Xaioyu, you-"

"Mommy is gone and I have a daddy. She had a note in one of her fairytale books saying that I can make my own choice when I'm older. She and and uncle Hendery doesn't know that I can read but I read pretty okay to know that mommy wants me to be older but why can't I live with daddy now?"

Xiaojun just sighs.

"Xiaoyu-"

"We should listen to your mother. She is very smart and she knows what she's talking about. Your mom is a very special person and she knows more than anyone else I know. You should listen to your mother."

The girl pouts before asking, "Can you tell me more about her?"

Xiaojun smiles.

"Your mother was very wise and an amazing person. She loved to read and be outside. She loved to be in the garden. She loved it even more when it dark outside and she can see the stars. She loved her people and loves you. I did very ugly things and so your mother asked to leave for a while. I didn't listen to her so she said that she had to leave for a while... how about we talk more after we eat? I'll tell you everything I can, but you will listen to your mother's letter and stay here till you're older."

"Okay."

The girl went back to eating. Hendery whispers a thank you to Xiaojun, but Xiaojun shakes his head.

"No. Thank you. On behalf of my late wife and my daughter, thank you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790 5 6
A collection of stories for your entertainment. Updates are SLOW I write out of boredom and pure motivation to do so. Please be patient. *Stray Kid...
109K 2.6K 30
Ever sense you were born your brothers wanted to keep you safe and happy. Your 7 brothers are all you have left when it comes to family. Your parents...
418K 5.6K 200
ONE SHOTS JUST FOR YOU KPOPPERS! ♡♡And please keep reading! and make requests! ^^
887 24 11
𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗕𝗧𝗦 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀. 𝗣𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗽. 🅢︎🅜︎🅤︎🅣︎ 🅘︎🅝︎🅒︎🅛︎🅤︎🅓︎🅔︎🅓︎. I͟'...