THE CRY OF SWAN SONG - sokeefe

By LoveBookwormGirl

Keefe has stood in the shadows way too long. After a talk with Ro Keefe knows he needs to confess. Sophie des... More

A/N :)
Chapter 1 Keefe POV
Chapter 2- Keefe
Chapter 3- Sophie POV
Chapter 4 -Biana POV
Chapter 5: Fitz POV
Chapter 6: Tam POV
Chapter 7: Keefe POV
Chapter 8 : Keefe POV
Chapter 9 : Sophie POV
Chapter 10 : Ashleigh POV
Chapter 11 : Linh POV
Chapter 12 : Biana POV
Chapter 13: Sophie POV
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!
Chapter 14: Keefe POV
Chapter 15 : Biana POV
PLEASE READ QUICK
SPECIAL 1K ACE POV
Chapter 17 : Sophie POV
Chapter 18 : Keefe POV
Chapter 19 : Keefe POV
ANNOUNCEMENT
Not an update unfourtunately
Chapter 20 - Fitz POV
SPECIAL 2K CHAPTER 21
UPDATE STATS
Chapter 22 : Sophie POV
2K Special Dex : Chapter 23
Chapter 24: Sophie POV
Chapter 25 : Ashleigh POV
Chapter 26 : Dex POV
Chapter 27: Sophie POV
Chapter 28 : ??? POV
Sorry y'all for the wait!
SHOUTOUTS
STOP RIGHT NOW- OMG
Chapter 30 : Keefe POV
Chapter 31 : Dex POV
Chapter 32 : Keefe and Sophie POV
Chapter 33 : Keefe and Sophie Join POV
Chapter 34: Sophie POV
Chapter 35: Multiple POV
Chapter 36 : Sophie POV
Chapter 37 : Keefe POV
Chapter 38 : Sophie POV
Epilouge
Announcements And Dedications
thank you thank you thank you
Special 40K BONUS EPILOGUE

Chapter 29: Ace POV

453 8 60
By LoveBookwormGirl

A/N: 11 more chapters y'all! :( This is so sadddd!

I'm nearly done my first book!!! But don't worry y'all will defintitely be getting an epilouge with the ending i've planned. It's gonna be so unexpected so brace yourselves...I would tell you the Chapter number buttt I'm not going to :) 

Suffer in silence PESANTS!

(jk ur all amazing)

Trust me, the end is worth the read.

Ace POV:

(Timing is a bit weird. We're kinda going back in time here)

Last time we left off, I was falling to my death, thousands of metres in the air, because I felt something for Biana Vacker. An elf. 

And I was an angel.

I guess you could kinda see  the problem.

Anyway, back to falling.

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed, my hair whipping my face. My beautiful black hair!

But then my fall slowed. And my feet landed on the spiky grass. And some big building suddenly appeared in front of me. I couldn't  really get a good look at it, I could see what shape it was or what colour

Great. 

I had no idea where the hell I was. 

I started walking around. 

Nothing. I started rustling around. 

I staggered along, it felt like I'd walked for hours. 

Someone was talking nearby. I wanted to call out but I bit down my call. What if they were like evil or something?

So I kept walking and accidently snapped a twig with my foot. Suddenly the distant voices went quiet. 

Ahhh crap.

I froze, listening intently. The voices resumed after a few seconds, but now they were closer. I debated whether to keep moving or hide, but before I could make a decision, I ran down a hill.

Stuff it. I may as well die, I just really needed to know who was down there.

As I approached the source of the voices, one suddenly disappeared, leaving only one left. My heart raced as I cautiously stepped closer, trying to make out what the remaining person was saying.

"Who's there?" the voice called out. They sounded both scared and had an air of confidence to their voice. Female.

I emerged from the trees, but when I saw the sharp pointy thing she was holding I screamed so loud, it probably hurt her ears. 

She cried out too, but then got a look at me. 

"Oh." 

The girl lowered her weapon, relaxing slightly. She had brown hair and green eyes, and she looked like an elf. 

"Who are you?" she asked, still cautious.

"I'm...I'm an angel," I said, unsure of how she would react.

Her eyes widened slightly but she tilted her head in confusion. 

"B-Biana Vacker? You know her?" I asked feeling flustered at the confrontation.

"Yeah, she's like one of my best friends....Why?" She gripped her weapony-thing harder. 

"Well- she's kind of like my- charge. And- uh-" 

The girl raised her eyebrows and looked around.

"This is a joke right? Angel? Really? Where are the cameras? Whose playing this prank?" 

I waved my hand "No-no no! No prank! Just believe me! Please!" 

"I LITERALLY MET YOU 10 SECONDS AGO!" She exclaimed. She calmed a little "Okay, prove it!" And crossed her arms. 

"I kinda got like- banished soooo.... no powers." 

"Then....I don't believe you!" She exclaimed. 

"Fine, don't believe me! But please I need help! I need to find Biana!"

The girl contemplated this, probably debating calling someone to get me away from her for harrassment.

"Fine." She said. "What's your name? Because, if Biana says she doesn't know you, I'm going whoop your ass right back up to the sky."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, but she will I promise."

"Yeah, yeah yeah" She scoffed. "BTW I didn't mean to startle you," she said, her voice melodic. "I'm Ashleigh."

"BTW?" I whispered but she didn't hear. I said louder this time. "I'm Ace." 

"K" She said and turned around and threw me her sharp weapony-thingy. "Hold that."

I said my eyes getting wide. I'd never hold any thing this dangerous. 

"Hey" Ashleigh said suddenly. "Do you like- want to meet Biana Vacker THAT bad."

"y-yes" I said trembling. She looked like she could beat me up. She stared at me dead in the eye.

"If I wanted to beat you up I would've already."

"What the hell?!" I yelled out. "Ho-H-How did?"

"Telepath." She replied as if was common knowledge.

"Right. Of course." I muttered sarcastically. "Can we please just go find Biana now?"

"Dex must've made it out." She muttered under her breath.

Ashleigh nodded and started walking, motioning for me to follow. I picked up the sharp weapon she had given me and held it awkwardly, trying not to accidentally stab myself with it.

As we walked, Ashleigh filled me in on some of the details. Apparently, Biana was an elf who lived in a hidden world called the Lost Cities, where magical creatures like elves, dwarves, and gnomes lived. Ashleigh was also an elf, and she lived in the Lost Cities as well.

"So, how did you end up falling from the sky?" Ashleigh asked curiously.

"It's a long story," I replied, not wanting to get into it. "Let's just say I made a mistake."

Ashleigh nodded understandingly, but didn't press the matter further.

As we walked, I couldn't help but feel a sense of awe at the magical world around me. We passed by strange plants that glowed, and creatures that I had only ever read about. .

Finally, we arrived at a massive tree that towered above the others. Ashleigh motioned for me to follow her, and we climbed up the tree using the vines that hung from its branches.

As we climbed higher, I caught a glimpse of something sparkling in the distance. It was a massive city made entirely of crystal, and it glittered in the sunlight like a diamond.

"Woah." I exclaimed. 

"How would you feel about joining the Black Swan?" She suddenly piped up. 

"What is that?" I asked

She rolled her eyes. "A secret organisation- that is trying to defeat the Neverseen, our enemy. They- " She shuddered. "They've done some really horrible things. They- are lead by our friend Keefe's mother. Lady Gisela. And they've basically hurt everyone we love-" She stopped talking n it was probably best I didn't talk she looked really sad all of the sudden. Her eyes lacked the same sparkle i'd seen a few minutes ago. 

"You had me at secret organisation anyways." I said quietly

She nodded and climbed down from the tree. 

"We should probably get you normal- uh clothes." She looked down to my angel attire. "Your aura is just radiating angel" She laughed. 

I looked down to my white tux, yeah... good idea. 

We wandered around Atlantis, the Capital of the Lost Cities, trying to draw attention away from me. BTW, not working, I guess I'm just good looking like that. 

My black hair

Electric blue eyes

Tan skin

Who wouldn't love me anyway?

"Woah." Some little girl exclaimed in sight of me as we walked down the path. 

But I grimaced, even as elves, they were all going to die someday. And unfourtunately, my power of knowing how everyone would die, continues to stay with me. Even throughout my "mortal-isation" phase. 

I grimaced yet again at each passing person. 

Old Age

Murder

Sleeping

I tried to block everything out but, I couldn't, the curse was too much for me now. 

So I just didn't look at people, kept my head down. This was going to make me sick. 

Ashleigh tapped me on the shoulder.

"You okay?"

I shuddered a little before nodding slightly. 

And Ashleigh uneasily started walking again.

We reached a brick wall and Ashleigh removed a crystal from her pocket, it's colour being purplish and bluish, I stared at it dumbfoundedly. Then she pressed it in awkwardly on its side to a compartment I hadn't even seen before. The Brick Wall lit up slightly, it's edges glowing white.

Awe-some.

I smiled. 

"Dude, your teeth are white as-" She said

I laughed, and winked. 

"So- tell me more. How did your heavenly butt get down here?" She questioned me.

I blushed red. "Uhh-"

She wiggled her eyebrows. "OoOoOoOoOhhhh, what did you do?" 

"I kinda- like- uh felt like- feelings- for Biana-" I looked down in embarrassment. 

She laughed "Damn. That IS bad."

I raised my eyebrows in evident confusion

"Biana is heartbreaker energy. Breaker of souls! And- is like kinda- in love with Tam Song." She said quite calmly. 

"Oh." I said, feeling really down all the sudden.

It was painfully awkward after that as we made our way to some clothes shop labeled "Designed True." 

An older woman sat inside, with a younger girl who looked aroumd 16. I couldnt get a good look at them, so we went inside. 

The older lady looked up and smiled. 

"Hello! Welcome!" She came up to me and hugged me. And yet she didn't even know me. 

I felt a little uncomfortable with the sudden physical contact, but I tried to be polite and returned the hug. The younger girl just smiled and nodded at us.

The older woman then turned to my friend and asked, "What can I do for you today, dear?"

Ashleigh explained

And I nodded in agreement, still feeling a little awkward after the conversation about my crush on Biana. The older woman seemed to understand our need for discretion and quickly ushered us to a back room filled with racks of clothing.

I soon found tunic that would look perfect for blending in. Ashleigh had found some other shoes for me and we walked to the front to pay. As we were leaving, the older woman stopped us.

"Be careful out there. My ability...senses something is going to go terribly wrong-" 

The younger girl stiffened and her fingers twitched and she suddenly gasped for air. The older woman turned to her and rushed over and placed a hand on her. 

Soon, the girl returned to normal.

"I'm okay grandma, i'm okay." The girl choked out and looked at us, her eyes were shimmering with unshed tears.

The older woman turned to us as I looked to Ashleigh

"You must never speak of this incident, us...Foreseers, are banned along with pyrokentics in this world. Foreseers- they were banned- long before pyrokentics, they are believed to be- dangerous-" Her eyes flashed. 

I took a little step back out of instinct. 

"But we are not dangerous. Are we Arabella?" 

The younger girl just sat there. And suddenly, 

Help me

I jumped a little, the girl...Arabella, was transmitting. 

"Do you understand?" The older woman said her tone getting protective. 

"I understand- uh sorry. I think I left my bag in there, it's- brown, would you mind looking for it?" Ashleigh said, stiffly. 

The older woman relaxed. "Yes dear." Her eyes darkened. "Of course." And she left to look for the bag. 

Ashleigh jumped back into action and rushed to the girl. 

"Help me." Arabella said. 

We tried to coax her out of the shop but she wouldn't move. 

"I'm not allowed to leave." She whimpered "Not allowed."

But forcefully stood from her chair and whimpered in pain.

"She blackmails me. She- knows my secret." She said. "She controls me."

Ashleigh took Arabella's hand and rushed her out the door. It seemed to hurt her. 

Suddenly, there was a shriek of pain and the older woman came rushing out. 

"Arabella."

"Stop." I said forcefully. And the woman froze. 

"Whaaaa...." Ashleigh trailed off. "Woah. You're a mesmer! That's amazing!" 

"Wait what?" I said. "What is that?" 

She rolled her eyes, "C'mon we've got to go."

So we ran, out to nowhere, with a strange girl we hadn't properly met. 

We eventually stopped running, our legs tiring.

We caught our breath and Arabella looked panicked.

"Arabella?" Ashleigh asked.

She shook her head and clutched her head. 

"No." Arabella looked at us with tears in her eyes. "I need to tell you something. My real name is not Arabella... It's Rayni."

"You see, my ability, I'm a flasher. But-" Arabella, or Rayni, took a deep breath. "I have a gift. I can see things that others can't. The future, people's thoughts, and sometimes I can even communicate without speaking. But my gift is also a curse. You see people, like- that woman, they try to take advantage of it. You see that woman- she- she- is a neverseen member."

Ashleigh gasped. 

"And you just freed me. But they will find me. Now you have to go."

I shook my head. "We can't just leave you here!" 

Ashleigh and I exchanged worried looks. "We have to help you," Ashleigh said.

"I'm afraid I can't escape her. I have a feeling we will meet again."

Ashleigh shook her head. "Wait!"

"Goodbye. Ace Hester. Ashleigh Carter. We will meet again." She smiled and then vanished. 

I stutttered out. "She-she knew our names." 

Ashleigh froze. "We need to go. Now."

Ashleigh pulled out an ombre leaping crystal and we faded away, our bodies into dust, our presence, lost to light leaping, our words, left empty.

Our adventure, far from over.

A/N:(She a poetic girlie. This is what  I get for doing Great Gatsby for yr10 english.)

Anyway I liked that chapter, thought it was a bit different from others. 

Also I've been getting comments about introducing Glimmer/Rayni so here she is!

Stay Sokeefe!

-Soph

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 1.7K 38
"Okay. Let's get this straight. For some bizarre reason, we wake up in the same bed and a six-year-old girl claims that we are her parents and refers...
93.3K 1.1K 9
Team Foster-Keefe for the win! Some romantic oneshots for your single souls. Some angst, some fluff, but I think they're all pretty cute. Edit: I mad...
178K 1.9K 36
This is a SoKeefe fan fiction but can be read as a normal story without any spoilers from the books. Some characters in here aren't in the books so...
120K 1.2K 23
Sophie is now living in the Forbidden Cities after the incident in Atlantis, until someone very unexpected shows up. --- Sophie has been living in th...