๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„๐’ | ๐’๐”๐†๐€๐‘...

By fl0ckaw0rld

๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ More

๐›๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ - ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ข ๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐š
๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ - ๐๐๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐š
๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ - ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐๐๐จ๐ญ
๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ - ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐๐๐จ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž - ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ข ๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐š
๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  - ๐๐๐—ผ๐ฌ๐š๐—บ๐š
โ†ณ ๐Ÿ๐—ผ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐—บ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐ญ 2 - ๐ง๐—ผ๐ญ๐ญ๐ข ๐—ผ๐ฌ๐š๐—บ๐š
๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ-๐ง๐—ผ๐ญ๐ญ๐ข ๐—ผ๐ฌ๐š๐—บ๐š
๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ฌ-๐๐๐—ผ๐ฌ๐š๐—บ๐š
๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  - ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐๐๐—ผ๐ญ
๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ - ๐๐๐—ผ๐ฌ๐š๐—บ๐š
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐—บ๐ž - ๐๐๐—ผ๐ฌ๐š๐—บ๐š

๐—บ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐—ผ๐—บ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž - ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐๐๐—ผ๐ญ

4.9K 72 39
By fl0ckaw0rld

                                        1:34 pm
                           𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

ddot decided to take me out of new york for once i guess you can call this our vacation or whatever but he still has to work and stuff , and dd + the others came along with us.

i sat beside ddot as he had his arm around me on the couch as i looked over to dd who had his arm around his new quotation 'boo' for the month or so, her name was alabama

"when yall trying to go to the studio?" dd questioned looking at jstar , ddot , and jay

ddot shrugged in response as jstar checked his phone for the time "we can leave at 2 smth if yall want." the boys all nodded together in response.

                                          ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

i leaned up from ddots chest "me and alabama going to go explore miami for ourselves" i said standing up pulling my shorts down.

he scrunched up his face "ass hanging all out and shit" i mushed his head rolling my eyes "not too much lil dude." i leaned down to give him a kiss , we both said iloveyou and i left.

ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ ɪɴsᴘᴏ

at the studio
ᴅᴅᴏᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ

"i think i want to do this little lovey dovey shit for y/n tonight" i said grabbing my doritos off the coffee table.

they smiled at me and patted my back "uhohhhh my boy ddot in love foreal." i laughed "hell yea , i got her this promise ring and some gifts or whatever and i wanna decorate the hotel room so i need to see what time she gone be back."

𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗒 ❤️
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴄᴋ ?
𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗆𝗒 ❤️
ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ 𝟩 ᴏʀ 𝟪

"she gone be back around 7 or 8 so i need to dip around 5." everybody nodded and continued working.

"run that part back again" dd said screaming in the microphone.

___________
bck at the hotel

i grabbed the roses and put them all over the floor , as well as balloons all over the room since it was now 5:45, i ordered her a seafood boil to go along with her gift and it was going to be here at 6:15.

i spelt a heart with the roses on top of the bed and i laid her chanel box on the bed as well i had got her a chanel bracelet .

i grabbed my phone to facetime my mother. "hola mi bebe!" she said excitedly as the call connected i smiled "hola mami, quería mostrarte algo." i stated flipping the camera around.

"oh my hijo, its so beautiful!" she said squinting her eyes a little "is it for your beautiful girlfriend?" i nodded "yes mami im going to make my promise tonight.".

"awe thats so sweet, call me again tonight or tomorrow and tell me how it goes .. te amo mi hijo." i nodded then i pressed the red button on the screen as i heard a knock on the hotel door.

i grabbed the seafood bag and placed it on the table and checked the time on my phone that read 7:21 so i knew she would be here any minute , i decided to finish up a few touches and i texted her to text me when she was downstairs.

                                          ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

i grabbed y/n by her waist and placed kisses all on her neck , she giggled trying to push me off "why you so lovey right now" she said smiling.

"i cant love on my girlfriend or something?" she shrugged "you can" i grabbed her hand "you know i really love you right" she nodded 'mhm'. i pulled the flowers from behind my back and handed them to her. "awee ddot youre being so sweet right now." i laughed "come on" i said as we went into the elevator up to our hotel room.

i moved to the side letting her go in first , she looked at me all funny "just go in man" i looked over at her as i shut the door behind us as her mouth fell open

"omg darrian" she said putting her hands on her mouth "this is so sweet" she walked over to the chanel bracelet box sitting on the bed with gifts all around it "its cutee!"

i sat down on the bed and grabbed her hand letting her sit on my lap.

"y/n i want you to know that i really love you and no matter how bad our relationship get i promise you not going nowhere , ts forever ma."

she put her arms around my neck and placed kisses on my face "i love you too darrian." i smiled and reached in my pocket pulling out the small gray box .. opening it up revealing the shining ring.

"i want you to know thats 𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄 to you and im keeping that promise with this lil something something."

"DARRIAN OMG." she jumped up from my lap and did a 360° "OMG OMG, its so pretty" she said smiling putting her hand out for me to slide it on her finger.

"let me go post pictures really fast !"

𝗒/𝗇.𝖽𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗇                                                        •••

                                              •

                                             •

ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴅᴅᴏᴛғʀᴍᴛʜᴀo , ᴄʜᴀɴᴇʟʟʏʏ , ᴅᴅᴏsᴀᴍᴀ, ᴀɴᴅ 6,782 ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs

𝗒/𝗇.𝖽𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗇: ʜɪs ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ 🤞🏽.

"alright lets go eat that seafood , its already cold enough." i said laughing.

(๑꒡ᴗ꒡๑)

  ↯ ↯ ↯

  ❀ ❀ ❀

not proofread so excuse mistakes

but thats the end of this book yal
i really enjoyed writing it like it
entertained me so much but now that
ddot and dd barely talk it would be harder
for me to try and continue this although
theres a chance i might write for this book again
for now this is the end , thank yal for supporting
this book all 14 chapters! and thanks for 65k reads
and 1k votes! ღ.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98K 3.8K 48
๐Š๐š๐›๐ข๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐’๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ?๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ? โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† - ๐˜š๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜”๐˜ˆ๐˜’๐˜Œ๐˜š...
76.6K 960 26
DDots favorite sister went away to Florida for a few weeks and she finally comes back. Ddot and her get their sibling relation ship back as her and D...
67.6K 1.1K 15
@๐–ฃ๐–ฃ๐–ฎ๐–ณ๐–ฒ๐–ซ๐–ต๐–ฑ - ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๏ผŽ