THE CALM AND THE STORM~ Harry...

By rea4445

In which a boy with a lightning scar is struck once more. ********************** Harry Potter x OC I only own... More

act.1- Flickering Flames
Happy Reunions
Dinner time
Early Mornings
Long haul
Sweet Victory
Sleep Walking
Familiarity
All Aboard
First Night

C A S T

52 3 0
By rea4445

Summary

It's been three years since Maggie Creevey had been thrust into the world of magic and the lime light that came with befriending the infamous Harry Potter. And going into her fourth year at Hogwarts, with not only the toppling weight of puberty, friends, drama and a new found interest in boys (who she'd before believed where the root of all problems), oh, and also the wand wielding maniac that's relentlessly popped up over the last few years, was sure to be no different. Now, being friends with the boy who lived tended to cause Maggie an awful lot of trouble, but no more, it seems, than his is worth to her...

Introducing

Daniel Radcliffe
As
Harry
"We agreed that I'm the richest, most handsomest boy alive and being graced with my presence was more that you could have ever wished for?"
Potter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AnnaSophia Robb
As
Margret
"I don't know how you put up with him, i wish you'd let me pummel his face in on your behalf."
Creevey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carrie Bradshaw
As
Juliet
"Love creeps up from behind you when it knows you won't see it coming. I never did."
Creevey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hugh Grant
As
Bernard
"I don't like to call it unemployment, I prefer the term... a well earned rest"
Creevey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hugh Michell
As
Collin
"Please get Harry Potter's autograph for me, Margie?"
Creevey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Macaulay Culkin
As
Dennis
"Did you see me? Did you see me? I fell in the lake! It was spectacular.."
Creevey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keiko Agena
As
Ivanna
"I would rather die that sit outside, in the cold, watching a bunch of morons chase and be chased by balls. In fact, I think it would kill me."
Winter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annelise Basso
As
Gwendolyn
"Channeling my inner Ravenclaw, I'm gonna take an educated guess and say...never in your wildest dreams?"
Fairfax

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*THE REST OF THE CAST AS THEMSELVES*

......

You can picture them however you want, this is just how they look to me, I always change the main character to myself anyway!! :))

......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 1.1K 20
(Completed) Iris and Harry live with the Dursleys' together. Harry sleeps in the cupboard under the stairs. Iris sleeps in the basement with the mice...
23.9K 944 20
Complete. Short and fun to read! Set immediately after "Goblet of Fire". After the dreadful outcome of his fourth year, Harry finds a way to turn ba...
1.4K 42 7
❝ I need you to see the point, I need you to feel alive, I need you to fill the void ❞ in which juliet blanchard finds that the thing she was missing...
2.3K 104 12
In which the boy who lived becomes infatuated with the intriguing Veronica Black. A girl that leaves you wishing for more, enchanting in every way, ...