The Blade in Gravity Falls

By Yesyes1209

Right before he dies, Techno is sent to Gravity Falls. How will the small town in Roadkill county, Oregon cha... More

PROLOGUE: IN WHICH OUR TALE IS STARTED.
CHAPTER 1: IN WHICH TWO BECOME ONE, AND THEN ARE HIT BY A GOLF CART.
CHAPTER 2: IN WHICH A HOME IS BUILT.
CHAPTER 3: IN WHICH A DETECTIVE APPEARS FROM THE FOREST.
CHAPTER 4: IN WHICH A CHILD IS DROP-KICKED IN SELF DEFENSE.
CHAPTER 5: IN WHICH SPOOKY SCARY SHENANIGANS ARE AFOOT
CHAPTER 6: IN WHICH THESEUS'S BIG BROTHER REPEATS HISTORY.
CHAPTER 7: IN WHICH TECHNOBLADE PARTY HARDIES
CHAPTER 9: IN WHICH FIGHT-FIGHTERS ARE FOUGHT FIGHTINGLY
CHAPTER 10: IN WHICH A SLENDER KNOCK-OFF GETS TIRED.
CHAPTER 11: IN WHICH THE DEPTHS OF COMPETITION ARE EXPLORED
CHAPTER 12: GXPE MRNH DERXW EHLQJ ZHW
CHAPTER 13: IN WHICH THE SEARCH FOR THE CROWFATHER BEGINS
CHAPTER 14: IN WHICH A MANLY MAN FIGHTS A PIGLY MAN.
CHAPTER 15: THE RETURN OF THE (RAVEN) KING
CHAPTER 16: ENTER THE DREAMON
CHAPTER 17: THE SINE OF GIDEON, THE TENT OF TELEPATHY.
My memories of Technoblade.
CHAPTER 18: SPOOKY SCARY S̶K̶E̶L̶E̶T̶O̶N̶S̶ ZOMBIES
CHAPTER 19: GETTING OUT OF HAND.
CHAPTER 20: IN WHICH TWO RIVALS GO KNOCKING THEIR BALLS ABOUT
CHAPTER 21: PUPPET MABE-STER
CHAPTER 22: ROMANTICAL ADVICE
CHAPTER 23: POCKETS OF WEIRDNESS.
CHAPTER 24: *HUMS 'MOVES LIKE JAGGER'*
CHAPTER 25: IN WHICH TIME IS CONFUSED
CHAPTER 26: IN WHICH THE BAND IS BACK TOGETHER
CHAPTER 27: PARTY HARDY 2: ECTOPLASM BOOGALOO
Chapter 28: In the heir tonight
Chapter 29: Spooks and Stans
Chapter 30: In which fossils reconvene
CHAPTER 31: IN WHICH DUNGEONS ARE DELVED.
INTERCEPTED TRANSMISSION 1

CHAPTER 8: IN WHICH TECHNO BUYS CANDLES

734 29 7
By Yesyes1209

.

.

AN: Hello, how y'all doing? I got a review on fanfiction asking if Alex was going to end up in star versus the forces of evil. I haven't thought that far ahead yet, nor have I actually watched svtfoe. I was going to respond directly, but the review wasn't showing up.

Discord:  .https://discord.gg/eSSP2GtYQS

Techno couldn't think, the voices were too loud (Kill, Death, Hunt, Track, Find, Blood, Blood). He was hunting someone, but he couldn't remember who it was (Traitor, Hunt, Kill, Blood). He was running through the woods in the dark, although whether it was night or just a large amount of trees he couldn't tell, dodging branches while following a trail of what looked like liquid powered Redstone (Follow, Hunt, Kill, Blood, Blood).

Techno found the source of the Redstone (Kill, Protect, Blood, Blood, Save, Blood for the blood god). It was a man (Same, Different, Kill, Blood, Die, Kill) that didn't look like Techno, but Techno felt inexplicably connected to (Traitor, Kill, Blood, Save, Murder). Suddenly the stranger glowed white and began to levitate at a rate of 0.9 meters per second, rising nine meters before exploding into a wave of black, darker than the ambient light level. When the wave of darkness passed over, light returned to the world and Techno realized the voices had quieted down. Techno realized he had tears in his eyes, but didn't know why.

.

.

"ÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁ!!!" Techno screamed as he woke up because Ghostbur was directly in front of Techno's face when he opened his eyes. "Ghostbur, Why?"

"You were sad, you need some Blue." Ghostbur answered, floating backwards now that Techno was awake.

"What are you talking about? I'm not sad."

"You have tears in your eyes."

Ghostbur was correct. Techno had small drops of water in the corners of his eyes. "I'm fine, just remembering someone."

Techno accepted Blue before walking over to the monument he had set up the previous night and setting half the Blue on it. Ghostbur followed Friend around the compound, playing with his wooly companion, while Techno walked back inside the house to get some breakfast, and remembered a conversation from a few days earlier about breakfast.

<Previously, on this fanfic (Sensei Wu voice)>

A, 'Now, I love potatoes as much as the next guy, but do we really need to eat potatoes for every meal?'

T, 'Potatoes are the greatest food type known to all races.'

A, 'Variety is the spice of life, so we should get some different food.'

T, 'okay, we'll go get some cheese, sour cream, and broccoli. Oh, wait, we'll have to go into town, and you want to hide.'

A, 'Bruh, you don't want to get involved with the government or crazy scientists.'

T, 'exactly. So we just keep eating potatoes.'

Hmyes: the town is having a pioneer festival in a few days, you could pretend to be a hunter or something.

<Now back to the fanfic, with whatever site you're using (Disney Channel people after ad breaks voice)>

Hmyes: Today is the pioneer day, you want to go?

Carpediem: Let's go!

Def_not_a_stoner: go into town.

Arknaz: just stay home

Technofan12321: go to the nether

"Alright, we are going into town. I'm going to need a better disguise though."

Carpediem: Wooo! Seize the day

Technofan12321: Boo

Yodasstick: find stuff to buy we must.

Arknaz: getting a disguise will be too much work

"It doesn't need to be a good disguise; I just need to look a bit more human." Techno said, then began to concentrate. He wanted to look just a bit more human, while not completely changing his look. After a few minutes Techno decided to try and base his façade on certain fan-arts, specifically those where he was a human, had pink hair, and a boar's skull. Techno was about to start gathering materials for his disguise, when chat started freaking out.

Technofan12321: Techno your body!

Pathoftheswole: swoleness has been lost, sadge

Average_techno_fan: Techno changed realities

"Heh?" Techno directed towards chat, before looking down and realizing his body had changed into an exact replica of the fan-art he had in his mind. "Heeeeeeh?"

Bananamilkshake: quick, get @Hmyes, he'll know what's going on

OWCAOfficial: @Hmyes bring back-up

Technofan12321: @Hmyes help!

Hmyes: what is going on, I just got pinged like a hundred times.

Hmyes: WTF Techno, I was gone for three minutes, what did you do?

Yallneedhelp: Oh no, the most knowledgeable person here doesn't know what's going on!

Bananamilkshake: Techno more powerful than a being that is all knowing, lets goo

"You don't know what's going on, bruh. Aren't you supposed to know everything about this world?"

Hmyes: I do know everything about this world, which means it's not of this world

"Can I change back?"

Hmyes: Idk, try doing what you did when you transformed, but in reverse.

Techno thought back to how his shape had changed. The only thing he could think of was visualizing the fan-art, so Techno focused on his initial form of a piglin with a crown, scarlet coat, and red cape. Techno looked down, and he was back in his original form.

"That's cool. I can use this."

Average_techno_fan: Yo Techno's getting more abilities, lets go

OWCAOfficial: Great googly moogly!

Istanheysoos: He's just like that one dude, his power level's over nine thousand!

Ghostbur walked back into the house, following Friend, and noticed Techno at the table. Techno heard Friend come in and looked up from the voices.

"Hey Ghostbur, I'm heading into town to get supplies."

"I thought you were still wanted by L'Manberg? Is it safe?"

"Ghostbur, L'Manberg is de... not near here, we're in another world."

"Won't you still be recognized?"

"Nah, I found a new ability." said Techno as he changed skins into the humanoid form, changed from dress clothes into leather clothes, and pulled on a cloak.

Techno bid farewell to Ghostbur started walking into town. On his way, Techno decided to hunt some squirrels for added realism, and used his bow and arrow. Techno got six squirrels, and got eye-shots (What you want to get when bow hunting squirrels to prove skill) on five of the squirrels.

Technofan12321: Only 5/6, L

Carpediem: Imagine not getting 100% accuracy

Def_not_a_stoner: Technobad?

"Chat, Chill. It was intentional, It'd be suspicious if I got all them perfectly."

Def_not_a_stoner: Technobad

.

.

Dipper got up early, around five, before the sun was up to do the workout he was given by Technoblade. It was 5:30 When Dipper went outside to start working out. As it was Monday, Dipper did his general physical workouts. It took him roughly an hour to complete all of his sets, and Dipper then went back inside the shack to cool off with a shower.

After the shower Dipper did puzzles until the rest of the shack woke up. Grunkle Stan came downstairs shortly after seven, slightly surprised that Dipper was awake.

"Heya kiddo, why are you up so early?"

"Just woke up and couldn't fall back asleep."

Stan shrugged and started restocking the gift shop. Mabel woke up an hour later, and Stan made breakfast. While He was cooking, Stan noticed they were running low on eggs, so he took the twins into town to get some groceries.

.

.

Techno knew the town was having a pioneer day, but he was not expecting the townsfolk to go as far as they did. As Techno stood on a hill overlooking the town he saw families rode in Conestoga Wagons, Signs were changed, and nobody was wearing modern clothes.

The only thing technologically advanced was the '65 El Diablo Convertible sitting in the Conestoga congestion. Whoever was driving the convertible drove wildly out of the traffic, trying to get out of the town before getting surrounded by wagons. Techno resumed walking into the town, where he set to work bartering his wares.

"Ah, yon woodsman, what wares have thou to offer me?" called one of the townsfolk.

"A sixfold of hares, hunted just this morning." Techno responded in the pseudo-archaic style used by the old woman he was talking to. The old woman paused her candlestick making to examine the rabbits.

"This is a fine buck; I'll give thou six candles for it."

"Make it twelve and thou hath a deal."

"Twelve and thou answer a query."

"Very well, what pray tell is thine question?"

"Why do thou wear a boar's skull upon your visage?"

Techno took a moment to think about how to respond, as he didn't think saying he was a god of blood, death, and anarchy would go over well.

"The beast whose skull I now wear gave me this as a parting gift." said Techno as he pulled back his shirts sleeve to reveal a scar. The scar was not actually from a boar, but the candlestick lady didn't need to know that.

Techno continued wandering the town, purchasing food and supplies while putting his English classes to use. Unbeknownst to him, however, was the fact that another lumberjack, the only woodsman previously in gravity falls, had heard about Techno and was coming to find him.

.

.

Techno spent the rest of the day in town partaking in activities. He found gold in the panning for gold area, talked to locals, and even threw tomatoes at some old man in stocks. Techno was about to head home when he saw the Pines twins with a strange, old man. Techno edged closer, ready to jump the old man, when the old man suddenly jumped backwards onto a horse and, facing the rear end of the horse, rode off into the sunset.

Techno got close enough to catch the last of what Dipper was saying.

"Off a cliff."

Mabel laughed at her brother's answer, then noticed Techno approaching from behind them. "Pssst, Dipper, someone in a cloak is coming from behind us."

Dipper looked behind them, and saw a brown cloak. He looked up the cloak, noticing the size of whoever was wearing it, but couldn't tell who or what was because the face was covered in shadows from the cloak's hood.

"Hey kid, how you doing?" asked the Techno.

Dipper recognized Techno's voice and relaxed. "Techno, you scared us!"

"Hey, we met the eighth and a half president of the United States! Did you know you can preserve yourself in peanut brittle? Also, I am a Congresswoman now!" Mabel interjected.

Techno grabbed Mabel's shoulder and looked closely into her eyes. "Use that power for good. I have seen too many tyrants to trust governments. Don't become one of the tyrants I end."

Mabel laughed awkwardly, and she and Dipper went to go find their Grunkle. Techno started heading home while talking to chat.

Average_techno_fan: She is government, why no anarchy?

"She's just a kid, and this form of government is less corrupt than the DSMP."

Technofan12321: That's never stopped us before

Carpediem: anarchy, Woooo

"Listen chat, the townsfolk seem rather... unintelligent. I don't think we need to worry about tyrants interfering with us."

Def_not_a_stoner: You know, Mabel kind of reminds me of Tommy

Pathoftheswole: We didn't check if Dipper did his workouts!

Yodasstick: @Def_not_a_stoner you think that might have something to do with the lack of anarchy?

Def_not_a_stoner: IDK, I'm currently higher than a kite

Average_techno_fan: Tehcno, is that why you aren't attacking her? Remember what happened with Tommy, don't repeat history

"So what if she kind of reminds me of Tommy? Besides, she can't be twisted like Tommy was."

Bananamilkshake: Cap

Carpediem: The lie detector test has determined... that was a lie!

.

.

The next day, Techno finally found enough lava to make it to the nether. "All right, it is currently Noon; let's go see what the nether has in store for us."

Average_techno_fan: Woooo, we in hell bois

Carpediem: time to make farm

Techno entered the portal, being hit by the heat of the nether. The nether looked like it always had, with lava oceans, ribs from unknown creatures, and bastions out in the distance. Techno's portal had appeared on a plateau of netherack. Zombified piglins were everywhere on the ground and ghasts filled the sky.

Techno spent the entire day looting the nether, gaining diamonds and enchants, but something was off about the nether. After almost six hours, Techno started heading back to the portal while talking to chat. "I got lots of loot, but I feel like something is wrong with the nether."

Suddenly, the world froze. Techno was unable to move his head so he resorted to darting his eyes around, looking for anything that could have caused it, when time started reversing. When time stabilized, Techno was looking at an unlight nether portal and none of his loot.

"Heh? Oh no, I'm getting old and forgetful, oh no. at least Ranboo isn't here, then I would really be in danger."

Carpediem: Tehcno? R u ok?

Average_techno_fan: are we going into the nether?

"You guys don't remember? Ok, time is a little funky today, nbd"

Technofan12321: oh that's all? Time is always funky

Techno entered the Nether again, before being sent back in time before he entered. This repeated over and over, and Techno began to make it a game to see how much he could get before each reset. Finally, time calmed down, and Techno was able to leave with all his loot.

"We aren't going to kill the wither, there's no point. A beacon would just draw attention to us, and the bonuses aren't worth it."

Average_techno_fan: L, imagine not killing the wither.

Yallneedhelp: Wait, there was something off about the nether.

"I did feel that there was something off about the nether, but I can't figure... it... out... wait a second, there weren't any living mobs. There weren't striders, blazes, piglins, or hoglins."

Carpediem: Maybe it's just how the nether works here

"Maybe."

.

.

Deep in the nether, hidden inside a massive bastion filled to the brim with traps, lava, and mobs, an ancient core started to glow blue. Throughout the nether a rhythmic thumping, as if some great beast was awakening, could be heard. Redstone long deactivated began to receive power, and new life was born into the nether.

.

.

Finished 3/13/2023, Words: 2,308 Written using a pirated copy of Microsoft Word 2007

AN2: This chapter covers irrational treasure and the time travelers pig.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

698 66 13
Astrid is thrown into the world of streaming by complete accident. She didn't know Phil was live. Maths homework was hard. She just wanted help and w...
19.5K 636 41
Grian spotted something floating above his base. As he flys closer to it he realizes it's a portal! Accidentally getting to close he gets sucked in! ...
4.1K 226 17
A story in which Arrow is found outside a village. By chance, Techno finds them. The young eight year old is now thrown into a world of wars, grudges...
57.3K 1.9K 37
(Y/n) had always lived a very nomadic life style, when on his adventures he runs into a blonde boy. His instincts drive him to care for the boy, havi...