love in obsession

By soniyajiya

"Please let me go sir please ,i have nothing to give you, please 🥺 my parents will be worried 😟 for me"kook... More

love in obsssion
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
😁special note😁
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part35

part 30

2.1K 96 89
By soniyajiya

That day,.

In night,.

Kook is standing at balcony looking outside he realised that he's in a forest lock inside this room,he cried Kook didn't have eaten anything from last night to till now and just crying and trying to find way to get out of this hell, but there's no way to get out of this room, the door was locked from outside, and he knows very well that none will open it, the only way is this window of balcony he even thinks to jump from there, but he can't he is afraid of hight, he was lost in his thoughts but his attention driven to the door when he heard opening sound of door, wiping his tears away he ran towards the door forgetting his injured feets,he stopped when he saw four young ladies and a old man were coming inside the room with suits,shoes, jewelries and other things which were related to makeup and the ladies placed these on the sofa, ignoring them kook went to the door but the old man stopped him and said,..

Old man,." Young master where you trying to go?",. He asked him shaking a bit,kook look at him in surprise,..

Kook,." I'm going out from there and who the hell is your young master? Why would I stay here you guys have kidnapped me, stop blocking my way ",.. he said trying to push the man from his way, but the man didn't  move even a inch,..

Old man,." You, you are our young master, and you can't go out of this room without permission of our master",..

Kook,." I'm not your master, I'm respecting you cause you are older than me but its doesn't meant that I will listen you and do as you will say did you get this now move aside I don't want to live there this place is so suffocating for me",..he said and pushed the old angrily, old man tries to held his hand but he can't,...

As soon as Cook stepped out of the room, he hit his head on a solid object,He slowly raised his head, his eyes widened at what he saw. he starts to backing,shivering badly,he can't believe he squeeze his eyes, and again looked at the man who is coming towards him in black suit, his hands were in pocket his eyes were red like blood in his eyes,
His eyes were definitely digging holes in jungkooks soul sweat was gathered on kook's forehead, lips were trembling continuously, the was so close to kook and looking deep into his eyes, and kook was shocked and confused,he is not understand anything but he decided to be strong and said,...

Kook,." Mr Kim what are you doing there? Do you know about mafia boss,does he kidnapped you too?" ,.. he asked taehyung with sad face feeling bad for him, but taehyung just chuckled at younger's expression and laughed at his situation, making kook confuse,. and sign others to leave from there and they obeyed him by leaving quickly,...

Taehyung,." Baby boy you forgot what I said that if you obey me everything will be good, but looks like you don't  whenever I talks lovingly with you huh, how stupid you are you didn't understand anything not even now, and about knowing anything about the mafia boss v, I knew everything about him cause I'm the Mafia v",..he said with smirk on his face while coming closer to kook and held kooks wrist tightly,who panicked at his hot touch,..

Kook,." No you are lying to me I knew because he is a devil and you are a kind hearted  person there's so many differences between you and him, you can't be him,say that you are lying ",.. he said knowing that he hates the elder but it's also that elder is person,.

Taehyung drily chuckled at younger's reaction,..

Taehyung,." Oh my baby boy you are really so innocent and pure angel but I'm sorry for breaking expectations but it's true that I'm the Mafia v who is in love with you my love, don't remember this room,This is the same room in which you were kept when you get kidnapped for the first time by my man, and I tried to do those things with you forcefully but later I leaved you, you are the first person slapped the mafia v , but I'm not angry with you about it, cause I love my baby angel You stole my heart at first sight,i was yearning to have youYou don't remember this room, I also forgot that this room has changed a lot.The first time you entered this room it was full of expensive things but now it is full of your memoriesThere are beautiful pictures of you in every corner of this room, I'm getting crazy for you and you forgot everything this easily ",..he said darkly tightening his hold kooks wrist kook who was looking here and there looks into taehyungs dark eyes its takes minutes to remember this room but when he looked into taehyungs eyes he remembered everything he can't forget this dark eyes, remembering everything he panicked and tried to free himself from taehyungs tight hold the reality is hitting him,he starts cry,he is now scared more than before, he never thought that taehyung will be v, when he sees taehyung Here in this room he thoughts that he will be ask help from him, but Mr Kim is the one who was torturing him all time, when his every tris were getting failed he bit on taehyungs hands, but no use taehyung just chuckled and said,..

Taehyung,. "Stop nonsense of yours and get ready we are getting married today, I'm so happy finally wait is end now",..he said smiling, hearing this kook stopped bitting his hand, and said,.

Kook,."no I don't wants to marry you, please leave me sir",.. he said sobbing hard,..

Taehyung,." You idiot my baby boy i didn't asked you I'm telling you",... He said and leaves kooks wrist,...

Taehyung,." Choose whatever you want, I knew you looks beautiful always but today you have to look gorgeous and too cause today our wedding we marry only one time in life, so don't wants to you look normal on our special day, ohh god you didn't eaten and not even change your clothes, you should take care of yourself and your beauty , you don't know how much beautiful you are so should be thankful and take care of it god has blessed you with ethereal beauty",... He was blabbering and kook is trying escape from there he walked tip toe in slow cause his fists are injured, when reached the door he silently open it and look at taehyung when he said something disgusting for kook,..

Taehyung,." I knew you are rejecting because I'm older than you but baby I'm older than you it's doesn't means that I can't make you satisfy physically, trust me you will be fully satisfy with me",..he said proudly but kook disgusted at this statement but he can't do anything now so he ignored him and when he is about to get out of this room, his hand His hand touched the pot kept on a table next to him, due to which the pot fell down.making a loud sound hearing this sound taehyung turned to look with his dark eyes and ran to kook when he reaches kook was already outside and trying to close the door, but pushed the door and pulled the younger who is crying inside again closing the door behind and said angrily,...

Taehyung,." Don't make me angry jungkook it will be not good for you",... Said and throws the younger on bed harshly,..

Taehyung,." Get ready you only have one hour",..he said throwing suits on his face,..kook stood up from the bed and said,...

Kook,." I don't have anything to give you,Please let me my parents will be worry for me please sir",..he pleaded,...

Taehyung,." Baby when did I said that I want something from, I just want you I want to marry you, so stop your tantrums",... He said coming close to kook,...

Kook,." No you are are already married, I don't want this marriage please let me go I want go to my parents they will be worried about me",....he said sobbing and crying,...

Taehyung,." So what you want I kill your parents before our marriage",...he said darkly

Kook,." No just want to marry a bastard like you and I only love Eunwoo, I hate you so much you are a monster ",.. he shouted at taehyung, and

Taehyung angrily slaps Kook, which causes Kook to fall.Taehyung went  to him and forcefully grabbed his hair and made him stand up,Touching his lips with the fingers of the other hand, he said.

Taehyung,."See, because of you, you are suffering, if you agree with love, then you will not have any problem.And if you don't agree then you will be in trouble more than you,.your parents will be suffer and that too because of you. It's better for you to keep quiet and do what I'm saying",. Saying that he leaves his hair and kook again fall down crying taehyung looked at him and said,..

Taehyung,." And stop shedding these tears because I don't care, save these tears of yours, to cry on the death of your parents",... Hearing this jungkook widen his teary eyes, and said crying,..

Kook,. " No please don't do anything to them I will do as you say, but please don't do anything please",..

Taehyung,." Ohh my baby boy don't west your energy on crying,And get ready to wear it quickly",..he said and throw the wedding suit on kooks face,He picked up that dress from the ground and stood up, and stared at taehyung with his teary eyes,..

Taehyung,." Are you wear it or i make you wear it with my hands" ,..he shouted in frustration,..
"If you get ready of your own free will then it is okay, otherwise I will get you ready, I know you don't want this so don't west my time, I don't have this much time to see your dramas only one hour, do what I say,or I will do as I'm saying",...he roared at younger Who immediately obeyed him and ran to washroom with wedding suit,....

Taehyung leaves from there smiling,..

After fifteen minutes kook came out from washroom wearing wedding suit, two makeup artists came and do his makeup,..

After getting ready came on downstairs with glossy eyes,. looking at, youngers beauty taehyung smirked ,..

(Sorry 😐 I can't found any suitable image)

On other kook was shocked seeing father sitting here it's meant that they are not going out for marriage, and he have marry this monster,...

(I'm again skipping it 😂)

Father,." Do you Mr Kim taehyung accept Jeon jungkook as your law wedded husband"

Taehyung,." I do " ,...he said smirking..

Father,." Do you Jeon jungkook accept Mr Kim taehyung as your law wedded husband"

Kook looked here and there, taehyung noticed that and tighten his hold on kooks hold, remembering about taehyungs warning kook,...

Kook,." I~ d~o~ ",..he said and sobbed,...

Father,." Now I announce you both as husband's now you can kiss the door Bride",.

Kooks body got freezed hearing this start backing, but taehyung hold his waist and pulled him, and holding he  hairs he moved to his trampling lips, and touched it with his thumb, and pulled Kook more closer their chest were pressed against each other's,kook shivered by taehyungs cold touch tightening his grip around kook's waist taehyung kissed his lips, kook widen his eyes feeling hotness on his lips and looked at people's who are clapping with teary,Suga was feeling so bad for younger but again he can't do anything he looks away, first taehyung kissed him gently but now he is abusing youngers lips biting it roughly,kooks were bleeding taehyungs hands mark are visible on his neck, after satisfied by the leaves the younger, Who knee down crying hard touching his bleeding lips, taehyung licked the youngers lips blood which was on taehyungs lips with his tongue,.

Kook was crying accepting his fate but he again heard a gun shot he closed his ears and turned to his back and saw father's dead body was laying on cold floor lifelessly,he then looked at taehyung who is holding a gun in his hand and smirking at looking at father's dead body,he looked at straight when he heard them laughing everyone present here is laughing like it was just a joke,he witnessed two murders in these two days, he cried out he is with monsters and even married with a heartless devil,.....

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
............next day in afternoon.............

Mrs and Mr Jeon with Eunwoo are in hospital, police asked them to come, Eunwoo is supporting mr Jeon Who is crying kneeling down on cold floor, and Mrs Jeon is crying helding a dead body dening to accept the truth yes they are in mortuary, police informed them about finding jungkooks dead body and they gave them jungkooks pendant which was gifted by Eunwoo, his face Face is burnt with acid, police said that someone tried to assault him physically but to save himself he cuts his wrist, and brunt his face with acid so that no one could recognize it who is he, the wedding suit is confirming too that the body is their jungkooks,a year escaped from eunwoos eyes accepting the truth,......

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
................thanks for reading 🤠💞 I hope 🤞 you guys like this part 🐱 If you liked it then please 🥺.................

Comment 💖
Follow 💖
Share 💖
Vote 💖

...................Hehehe 😜 good morning subah ho gayi mamu have a good day, wish me luck for my exam..................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 18.7K 45
Taehyung was a very good person who is always engaged to his studies, going out with his friends at weekend only,then giving respect to his parents...
558K 18.8K 16
"Get this inside your little head". Taehyung started pointing at the youngers head pushing it a bit with his index finger. "We were married by force...
179K 11.1K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
223K 6.3K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...