𝘼𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙤 - 𝙅𝙅 𝙈𝙖...

By jjismyfavmanwhore

season 1 ✅ season 2 ✅ season 3 ✅ Jade Cameron- The rejected Cameron JJ Maybank- The Pogue prince chapter =... More

Aesthetics
Pilot
The lucky compass
The forbidden zone
Spy games
Midsummers
Parcel 9
Dead calm
The Runway
the bell tower
The phantom
The Gold
The Heist
Prayers
Homecoming
The darkest hour
My Druthers
The Bonfire
The Cross
Trapped
The Coastal Venture
Poguelandia
The Bells
Fathers and sons
The Diary
Heists
The Dark Forest
Happy Anniversary
Tapping The Rudder
Welcome to Kitty Hawk
Secret of the Gnomon
Announcement!!
Extras

Intro

8.8K 123 8
By jjismyfavmanwhore

"And that's Jade. She met JJ and I when we were in 5th grade. Truth is she doesn't really go home, when she does though, it's usually for clothes. She's technically the richest girl on the island because her daddy's Ward Cameron but she doesn't like her father. Sure, she loves him but when Rose got involved, she claims that 'He changed.' JJ genuinely can't keep his eyes off of her (which is fair cause anyone who can see knows she's hot) but JJ looks at her for more than that. He likes her. It's obvious. She may be stacked but she only uses her money on one thing. Us. The pogues. She buys groceries, pays for water bill, rent, anything you could think of, she buys. That alone makes us love her but she's also the life of the party. She does everything in her power to piss off her dad and it's funny as shit, even if I work for the guy. 

Her sister and her however... She doesn't really talk about her at all and whenever Sarah comes up in conversation it's like her whole body shuts down. But it's fine. We love her."

-John Booker Routledge. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 1.7K 13
𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒 was stained with her cherry lip gloss as he leaned against the wall smoking weed. 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒 was smeared all around her...
4K 58 14
It was just a stoned hookup, it was never meant to eventually turn into anything more, especially between a Pogue and a Kook. Mary "Jane" Thornton an...
691 0 26
She went wherever the wind took her. She lived when all slept sound. She cried with a smile on her face. Nadia Sterling is a free spirited, care f...
28.3K 400 38
Rafe Cameron is a kook. A well known one too. Y/n Y/l/n is a pouge. A well known one too. Y/n hates kooks and Rafe hates pouges. But could things cha...